BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos Have you ever wondered how sponsorships work?

10-10-2010, 07:57 PM   #1
taxman73
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

Have you ever wondered how sponsorships work?

Hey Guys,

Some of you may know as I've posted a pic of it once in the past, the E90 335Xi is not my only car, I also have a fully built custom wide body Toyota Celica.

Some people have asked me before on how I've gotten sponsors in the past. I took the opportunity of writing in a contest answering that question. I would love it if you could help me out. The contest taking place is on Jalopnik where they had a call for entries of blog articles. I figured I would just write something quick on a topic that people have asked me about before in the past which is how do you get sponsors. Please take a minute out of your day to click the link below. Or don't read it, but please click the link lol. The first round of the contest is solely based on new unique visitors to each article. After 3 different rounds of the contest they will award a winner with a 6 month weekend editorial/blogger contract and a $10k prize... so please help me get to the next round guys!!!

Also, just a warning, I am sure there will be some making posts flaming the car... there is not a big tuner car fanbase on that site. (people are more into american and euro cars as well as supercars on that site and less about tuner car, but hey to each their own).

http://jalopnik.com/5660494/how-to-g...ur-project-car

Thanks for the views guys! It is much appreciated and hopefully I can make it to the second round
Appreciate 0