BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW Z4 Forums (G29) BMW Z4 (G29) General Forum Vossen Hybrid Forged HF-3 Wheels on a BMW Z4 G29

12-29-2023, 08:50 AM   #23
Living Dead
Zed Head
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW Z4 M40i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenGX View Post
No problem, almost any car looks good with a set of vossen's below it

I'm always very careful where i park my car, but people seem to aim for it. Hopefully it was the last time indeed
I think people, especially in SUVs have a hard time seeing Z4s , the front of mine was clipped in the parking lot at work last year causing $8,000 to the front bumper, driver side headlight and sensors, in August someone in a Nissan Armada did $17,000 of damage in the same spot but this time hit the wheel which was turned to the left (cracking both front wheels and ruining 1 tire, the steering rack, steering column, driver side strut front bumper and side gill and lower cladding) as I was trying to merge due to an accident ahead which had closed the right lane, it happened at about 3 MPH and I was still. and last week someone backed into the front again while it was parked in the lot at work this time only scratching the bumper a little but must have loosened the tow hook cover which later fell out somewhere while I was driving, new one on order and the scrape can be buffed.
Appreciate 1
      12-29-2023, 09:08 AM   #24
MisanoblueZ4
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 Z4 M40I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Living Dead View Post
I think people, especially in SUVs have a hard time seeing Z4s , the front of mine was clipped in the parking lot at work last year causing $8,000 to the front bumper, driver side headlight and sensors, in August someone in a Nissan Armada did $17,000 of damage in the same spot but this time hit the wheel which was turned to the left (cracking both front wheels and ruining 1 tire, the steering rack, steering column, driver side strut front bumper and side gill and lower cladding) as I was trying to merge due to an accident ahead which had closed the right lane, it happened at about 3 MPH and I was still. and last week someone backed into the front again while it was parked in the lot at work this time only scratching the bumper a little but must have loosened the tow hook cover which later fell out somewhere while I was driving, new one on order and the scrape can be buffed.
That is unbelievable terrible luck, sounds like the parking lot from hell at your work.
Appreciate 2
      12-29-2023, 05:59 PM   #25
RavenGX
Lieutenant
Belgium
Rep
Drives: BMW Z4 G29 M40i

Garage List
Quote:
Omg that's a lot of damage each time, hopefully not too much trouble with the insurance company then.

Here it has been a pain, dealing with the insurance is often more costly than the repair itself.
one of the repairs they didn't want to fix it properly and i had to go back 6times before they replaced the bumper.
And now last time it took 5months of phonecalls to get them to pay for the repairs.

For me it was luckily each time only the bumper and the corner trim, i had a tint on the headlights last time that protected the lights from getting scratched.
      12-29-2023, 07:10 PM   #26
Bigmouth Studio
Lieutenant
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: BMW Z4 M40i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIBE Motorsports View Post
What about the Vossen HF-5s ?

Have questions?

PM or Email: bmw@vibemotorsports.com
Phone: 800-814-8423 Ext 107

https://www.vibemotorsports.com/wheels

Attachment 3346479
Attachment 3346480
Attachment 3346481

I think this one even better!
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2023, 07:13 PM   #27
Wynnsiensheng
Second Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW Z4 M40i

Garage List
Quote:
Sometimes car parks can be absolute battle grounds. I won’t even park my wife’s Honda in my daughters school car park. I park on the road and wait. The Z4 will never see the inside of that school. And it’s much the same at shopping malls, if the mall doesn’t have an empty enough car park, the car doesn’t get parked.
Commiseration on your trouble, must be downright depressing.
Appreciate 2
      01-05-2024, 01:40 PM   #28
VIBE Motorsports
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 & F06 Gran Coupe & F10

All PM's answered!
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2024, 05:08 PM   #29
VIBE Motorsports
General
United_States
Rep

All weekend emails and PM's answered!
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2024, 12:06 PM   #30
VIBE Motorsports
General
United_States
Rep

All PM's answered!

To make a purchase, feel free to contact us through PM or Email at bmw@vibemotorsports.com.

You can also place an order by calling us at 800-814-8423 Ext 107.

Explore our available products on our website: https://www.vibemotorsports.com/wheels
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2024, 07:34 PM   #31
VIBE Motorsports
General
United_States
Rep

All PM's answered!

bmw@vibemotorsports.com.
800-814-8423 Ext 107 Ask for Tom
https://www.vibemotorsports.com/wheels
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2024, 02:13 AM   #32
monkahead
Rep
Drives: G29 (B48)

VIBE Motorsports, please share rims spec on this car, especially offset size, thank you in advance.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0