BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board High Quality CBD Gummies - Recommendations

12-10-2023, 01:28 AM   #1
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Question High Quality CBD Gummies - Recommendations

As the title says, I'm looking for the absolute Best quality CBD Gummies to try.
Not looking for any THC, just CBD only. I've been researching and reading a plethora of information online, including Reddit, Blogs, Social Media.
If anyone here has personal experience, I'd appreciate your input...

- Marcus
      12-10-2023, 05:32 AM   #2
floridaorange
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 bmw 320i xdrive

I get them cheap off groupon like once every couple yrs. The high dosage gummy rings and only take 1/4 at a time. I use them if I strain a muscle because they help a lot with inflammation. Wife has been using them for sleep the past year she told me last nite - I didn’t even know. 😂

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Sounds pizzagatey.
Appreciate 1
TXSTYLE13653.00
      12-10-2023, 08:46 AM   #3
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

I go to the local dispensary for it. Just had one last night after a month. It actually didn’t help. Lol

I’m still jet lagged from Europe trip and have been passing out early. Thought that a gummy would make me more relax and have even deeper sleep. It didn’t. Haha sometimes things like that hamper sleep for me.
Appreciate 2
TXSTYLE13653.00
      12-10-2023, 12:25 PM   #4
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep

Thanks FLorange and BMW F22.

I'm mostly interested due to it's touted: Relazing and Anti Inflammation properties as a effects.
Coincidently, the brand that I'm most interested in, is from none other than Tommy Chong. Yes, from Cheech & Chong. He appears to have aligned himself with a very solid team and cannabis product.
https://tommychongshemp.com/

The other one been considering: https://www.cornbreadhemp.com/
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2023, 06:37 AM   #5
billnchristy
Major
Rep
Drives: 2022 M440xi GC

Garage List
I use "creating better days" that I get from a local shop. They work pretty good at keeping my arthritis at bay...usually.
Appreciate 1
TXSTYLE13653.00
      12-11-2023, 07:15 AM   #6
shifthappens
Rep
Drives: wtb F80 M3

I get the lychee flavored ones from a local shop
Appreciate 2
TXSTYLE13653.00
      12-11-2023, 07:34 AM   #7
Murf the Surf
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Porsche 993

There are lots of different ways to consume cannabis. My wife uses CBD and was buying the oil drops, all of the CBD products tend to be a bit pricy if you are using them daily.

You can make your own and save some money and then adjust dosing. We make tinctures with alcohol and flower. Lots of stuff on line so easy to so, you can also use different types of oil if you prefer. But we both have a cup of camomile tea at night with some tincture added and find that we have less aches and pains, and sleep much more soundly.
Appreciate 1
TXSTYLE13653.00
      12-11-2023, 08:47 AM   #8
unluky
Major
Rep
Drives: 04 z4 3.0 Sport & 15 X5 35i XD

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaorange View Post
I get them cheap off groupon like once every couple yrs. The high dosage gummy rings and only take 1/4 at a time. I use them if I strain a muscle because they help a lot with inflammation. Wife has been using them for sleep the past year she told me last nite - I didn’t even know. 😂

It's legit. I was never a pot user, but when it became legal in our state I set out to find something that would give me that 1-2 drink "euphoria" I enjoy during the week - but found I could not feel anything. Like nothing. BUT - when I went to bed - I woke up 7-8 hours later not knowing what state I was in or even planet I was on. I got a low dose chewable and kept increasing my dose - but no luck. But when I got into the higher doses - I had a very hard time waking up and felt groggy.

So I gave up on the "high" and just enjoy the sleep-like-the-dead when I need it.
      12-12-2023, 04:12 PM   #9
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

I get Happy Hemp sugar free gummi worms off Groupon, as we go thru them. Often just before bed I unscrew the top, wife takes her selection, I grab a few, and the dog gets a little piece.
I think the ones they sell me on Groupon are made up of leftovers, since there are few and far between in terms of a complete worm. Doesn't seem to affect functionality.

I think I sleep a bit better. Wife says she does, and it helps a bit if her ankles are swollen.
      12-12-2023, 06:23 PM   #10
Esteban
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a slow car fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
I think I sleep a bit better. Wife says she does, and it helps a bit if her ankles are swollen.
How about doggie? Sleep better too?
      12-13-2023, 05:47 AM   #11
floridaorange
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 bmw 320i xdrive

Yrs back I slipped on a rock hiking a rocky area in south san diego with my son, my ankle swole up and I had a tough time walking upstairs that night. I was using cbd for post workout aches, when needed. I’m super sensitive to anything I ingest so I have to be careful of dosage. I had a half of a 1500 mg gummy ring that night with my swollen ankle and the next day I was back in the gym squatting heavy with no pain at all. Also shout out to God for always having ny back too - gotta give credit to the man upstairs for that outcome too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Sounds pizzagatey.
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2023, 12:14 PM   #12
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
How about doggie? Sleep better too?
I'm guessing she's at about 20hr/day now. Lately though, I keep hearing her single little yelp around 2:30, when she wants back on the bed. Not sure how she got down, nor what she did while down there, nor even how long she was down. Don't think it has anything to do with CBD, she's gonna be 12 on July 4.
      12-13-2023, 01:06 PM   #13
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaorange View Post
Yrs back I slipped on a rock hiking a rocky area in south san diego with my son, my ankle swole up and I had a tough time walking upstairs that night. I was using cbd for post workout aches, when needed. I’m super sensitive to anything I ingest so I have to be careful of dosage. I had a half of a 1500 mg gummy ring that night with my swollen ankle and the next day I was back in the gym squatting heavy with no pain at all. Also shout out to God for always having ny back too - gotta give credit to the man upstairs for that outcome too .
AMEN!!!!! Always give God the Glory for ALL that is Good in our Lives.
Appreciate 1