BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion Why is Trump defending Russia?

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-12-2017, 06:47 PM   #947
bbbbmw
Major General
2387
Rep
6,083
Posts

Drives: 135i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Southwest

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
I have yet to read anything that has a shred of evidence of Trump colluding with the Russians, or anything negative about his presidency being compromised. Therefore, I conclude that he didn't, and he's not.

Do you have a link to the breitbart editor's comments? Id like to read it

Edit: never mind - I googled it, and found this:

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.daily...-about-don-jr/

“CNN took a tongue in cheek question, in a private context and setting, and isolated one line to make it look like a statement of fact or judgement,” he said. “Frankly, it speaks to their penchant for fake news that they’d do this, and I’m flattered they place such a high value on my sardonic questions.”
The only conclusion you CAN make is that you don't feel that there is evidence. Not that he didn't do it with 100% certainty.
I think I'm missing your point? Is anything 100% certain? In politics (and 99% of life), we don't have any certainty of anything; we simply consider the evidence. In this case, there's still not a shred of evidence, including your mention of "the Breitbart editor."
__________________
<OO (llll)(llll) OO>
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2017, 07:23 PM   #948
jmg
Major General
jmg's Avatar
United_States
8551
Rep
9,668
Posts

Drives: F80 M3 CS, I01 i3 REx LCI
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
I have yet to read anything that has a shred of evidence of Trump colluding with the Russians, or anything negative about his presidency being compromised. Therefore, I conclude that he didn't, and he's not.

Do you have a link to the breitbart editor's comments? Id like to read it

Edit: never mind - I googled it, and found this:

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.daily...-about-don-jr/

ƒƒ‚ƒƒ‚‚¢ƒƒ‚‚ƒ‚‚€ƒƒ‚‚ƒ‚‚œCN N took a tongue in cheek question, in a private context and setting, and isolated one line to make it look like a statement of fact or judgement,ƒƒ‚ƒƒ‚‚¢ƒƒ‚‚ƒ‚‚€ƒƒ‚‚ ƒ‚‚ he said. ƒƒ‚ƒƒ‚‚¢ƒƒ‚‚ƒ‚‚€ƒƒ‚‚ƒ‚‚œFr ankly, it speaks to their penchant for fake news that theyƒƒ‚ƒƒ‚‚¢ƒƒ‚‚ƒ‚‚€ƒƒ‚‚ƒ‚‚ ™d do this, and Iƒƒ‚ƒƒ‚‚¢ƒƒ‚‚ƒ‚‚€ƒƒ‚‚ƒ‚‚ ™m flattered they place such a high value on my sardonic questions.ƒƒ‚ƒƒ‚‚¢ƒƒ‚‚ƒ‚‚€ƒƒ‚‚ ƒ‚‚
The only conclusion you CAN make is that you don't feel that there is evidence. Not that he didn't do it with 100% certainty.
I think I'm missing your point? Is anything 100% certain? In politics (and 99% of life), we don't have any certainty of anything; we simply consider the evidence. In this case, there's still not a shred of evidence, including your mention of "the Breitbart editor."
Exactly. I asked you how you can be 100% sure Trump is innocent. Now you're telling me that nothing is 100% sure.

That's all I was getting at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
You know this with 100% certainty? How?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
Is anything 100% certain? In politics (and 99% of life), we don't have any certainty of anything
__________________
2018 F80 ///M3 CS - Lime Rock Grey Metallic | MPHAS | GC Camber Plates
2019 I01 i3 BEV - Giga World
Previous: F80 M3 | I01 i3 Rex LCI | I01 i3 REx | F30 340i M Sport ZTR | F30 328i Sport | Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250 | E21 320i

Last edited by jmg; 07-12-2017 at 07:31 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2017, 07:36 PM   #949
bbbbmw
Major General
2387
Rep
6,083
Posts

Drives: 135i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Southwest

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
I have yet to read anything that has a shred of evidence of Trump colluding with the Russians, or anything negative about his presidency being compromised. Therefore, I conclude that he didn't, and he's not.

Do you have a link to the breitbart editor's comments? Id like to read it

Edit: never mind - I googled it, and found this:

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.daily...-about-don-jr/

ƒƒ‚ƒƒ‚‚¢ƒƒ‚‚ƒ‚‚€ƒƒ‚‚ƒ‚‚œCN N took a tongue in cheek question, in a private context and setting, and isolated one line to make it look like a statement of fact or judgement,ƒƒ‚ƒƒ‚‚¢ƒƒ‚‚ƒ‚‚€ƒƒ‚‚ ƒ‚‚ he said. ƒƒ‚ƒƒ‚‚¢ƒƒ‚‚ƒ‚‚€ƒƒ‚‚ƒ‚‚œFr ankly, it speaks to their penchant for fake news that theyƒƒ‚ƒƒ‚‚¢ƒƒ‚‚ƒ‚‚€ƒƒ‚‚ƒ‚‚ ™d do this, and Iƒƒ‚ƒƒ‚‚¢ƒƒ‚‚ƒ‚‚€ƒƒ‚‚ƒ‚‚ ™m flattered they place such a high value on my sardonic questions.ƒƒ‚ƒƒ‚‚¢ƒƒ‚‚ƒ‚‚€ƒƒ‚‚ ƒ‚‚
The only conclusion you CAN make is that you don't feel that there is evidence. Not that he didn't do it with 100% certainty.
I think I'm missing your point? Is anything 100% certain? In politics (and 99% of life), we don't have any certainty of anything; we simply consider the evidence. In this case, there's still not a shred of evidence, including your mention of "the Breitbart editor."
Exactly. I asked you how you can be 100% sure Trump is innocent. Now you're telling me that nothing is 100% sure.

That's all I was getting at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
You know this with 100% certainty? How?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
Is anything 100% certain? In politics (and 99% of life), we don't have any certainty of anything
I'm not sure you're not CNN.
__________________
<OO (llll)(llll) OO>
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2017, 08:14 PM   #950
jmg
Major General
jmg's Avatar
United_States
8551
Rep
9,668
Posts

Drives: F80 M3 CS, I01 i3 REx LCI
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
I'm not sure you're not CNN.
You're not sure of a lot of things apparently.
__________________
2018 F80 ///M3 CS - Lime Rock Grey Metallic | MPHAS | GC Camber Plates
2019 I01 i3 BEV - Giga World
Previous: F80 M3 | I01 i3 Rex LCI | I01 i3 REx | F30 340i M Sport ZTR | F30 328i Sport | Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250 | E21 320i
Appreciate 1
bbbbmw2387.00

      07-13-2017, 10:23 AM   #951
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
23136
Rep
9,688
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
I can be 100% sure that in the US, we are all innocent until proven guilty.
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 1
SakhirM410219.50

      07-13-2017, 10:39 AM   #952
fbsm
Lieutenant Colonel
739
Rep
1,701
Posts

Drives: 4wheels
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: backroads

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
I can be 100% sure that in the US, we are all innocent until proven guilty.
Unless you're not a progressive......then you are 100% guilty until you prove you're innocent
Appreciate 3
SakhirM410219.50
MKSixer23136.00

      07-13-2017, 11:43 AM   #953
NickyC
Major General
NickyC's Avatar
6285
Rep
6,456
Posts

Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Now in Miami! :D

iTrader: (17)

Hey check it out, all of you who've been wrong over and over again since last year now have good company. You're now lumped in with our old friend John McShitstain.

Trump has no chance honestly, with scumbags and RINOs like this in his own party his agenda is pretty much DOA. That's the one thing about the DIMs, at least they stick together. Republicans are such a back stabbing bunch of shitheads! Cowards too, how many times did the Senate vote to repeal Obamacare while Obama was in office (knowing it wouldn't go anywhere due to his veto power)? 60 times, 70 times? Now that they have all the power, they don't have the balls to do anything. Despicable!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...er-ex-spy.html
Appreciate 2
bbbbmw2387.00

      07-13-2017, 11:49 AM   #954
fbsm
Lieutenant Colonel
739
Rep
1,701
Posts

Drives: 4wheels
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: backroads

iTrader: (0)

McSame has always been a shitstain.....his entire fucking career as Senator......

McConnell is just as bad....just sneakier

Funding backstabbing ads against Mo Brooks re-election (and other) in their own states

A good portion of the GOP is for all intents the GOP wing of the DNC
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2017, 11:56 AM   #955
NickyC
Major General
NickyC's Avatar
6285
Rep
6,456
Posts

Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Now in Miami! :D

iTrader: (17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbsm View Post
McSame has always been a shitstain.....his entire fucking career as Senator......

McConnell is just as bad....just sneakier

Funding backstabbing ads against Mo Brooks re-election (and other) in their own states

A good portion of the GOP is for all intents the GOP wing of the DNC
I mean wtf? McShitstain sends his personal aide to Europe to meet with a Russian who had a fake dossier on Trump. No doubt McShitstain then leaked this piece of crap to Comey or whoever the hell else, knowing it would get out and damage Trump because the morons would eat it up and believe whatever they wanted to believe (as it continues today with every insane "bombshell" the libtard media can cook up now).

How is this not collusion by McShitstain with the Russians to influence a presidential election?!?! Haha, this is nuts!
Appreciate 2
SakhirM410219.50
MKSixer23136.00

      07-13-2017, 02:05 PM   #956
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
9559
Rep
8,214
Posts

Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

^ It's no longer to influence the election

Now it's overthrow the US government
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2017, 04:07 PM   #957
SumBMWGuy
Major
1151
Rep
1,477
Posts

Drives: A German Car
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
I can be 100% sure that in the US, we are all innocent until proven guilty.
Unless your last name ends with Clinton. The lot of you have blasted her repeatedly, yet not a single crime has been pinned on her. How about you follow your own advice.
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2017, 04:12 PM   #958
SakhirM4
Major General
SakhirM4's Avatar
United_States
10220
Rep
8,706
Posts

Drives: '15 SO M4/'20 Z4 M40i
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Austin, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2020 BMW Z4 M40i  [0.00]
2015 BMW M4  [4.38]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
Unless your last name ends with Clinton. The lot of you have blasted her repeatedly, yet not a single crime has been pinned on her. How about you follow your own advice.
Yep, and O.J. didn't kill Nicole either.
__________________
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
2015 ///M4, SO/full black, 6MT, HK, light 19"
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2017, 04:18 PM   #959
jgoens
Major General
jgoens's Avatar
3629
Rep
5,776
Posts

Drives: 2013 335i msport
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: San Mateo, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
I think I'm missing your point? Is anything 100% certain? In politics (and 99% of life), we don't have any certainty of anything; we simply consider the evidence. In this case, there's still not a shred of evidence, including your mention of "the Breitbart editor."
I really want to know the 1% that is certain.
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2017, 04:27 PM   #960
SakhirM4
Major General
SakhirM4's Avatar
United_States
10220
Rep
8,706
Posts

Drives: '15 SO M4/'20 Z4 M40i
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Austin, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2020 BMW Z4 M40i  [0.00]
2015 BMW M4  [4.38]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoens View Post
I really want to know the 1% that is certain.
Death and taxes - those are certain.
__________________
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
2015 ///M4, SO/full black, 6MT, HK, light 19"
Appreciate 1
      07-13-2017, 04:30 PM   #961
SumBMWGuy
Major
1151
Rep
1,477
Posts

Drives: A German Car
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
Yep, and O.J. didn't kill Nicole either.
Take that up with Mk ... he said everyone is innocent until PROVEN guilty. Take up the argument with him. $100 says you won't

Quote:
I can be 100% sure that in the US, we are all innocent until proven guilty.

-MKSixer
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2017, 04:37 PM   #962
SakhirM4
Major General
SakhirM4's Avatar
United_States
10220
Rep
8,706
Posts

Drives: '15 SO M4/'20 Z4 M40i
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Austin, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2020 BMW Z4 M40i  [0.00]
2015 BMW M4  [4.38]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
Take that up with Mk ... he said everyone is innocent until PROVEN guilty. Take up the argument with him. $100 says you won't
You are the one that said HRC is innocent ....
__________________
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
2015 ///M4, SO/full black, 6MT, HK, light 19"
Appreciate 1
MKSixer23136.00

      07-13-2017, 05:21 PM   #963
SumBMWGuy
Major
1151
Rep
1,477
Posts

Drives: A German Car
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
You are the one that said HRC is innocent ....
You owe me $100
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2017, 05:45 PM   #964
SakhirM4
Major General
SakhirM4's Avatar
United_States
10220
Rep
8,706
Posts

Drives: '15 SO M4/'20 Z4 M40i
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Austin, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2020 BMW Z4 M40i  [0.00]
2015 BMW M4  [4.38]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
You owe me $100
I don't owe you diddly squat.
__________________
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
2015 ///M4, SO/full black, 6MT, HK, light 19"
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2017, 05:52 PM   #965
bbbbmw
Major General
2387
Rep
6,083
Posts

Drives: 135i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Southwest

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoens View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
I think I'm missing your point? Is anything 100% certain? In politics (and 99% of life), we don't have any certainty of anything; we simply consider the evidence. In this case, there's still not a shred of evidence, including your mention of "the Breitbart editor."
I really want to know the 1% that is certain.
Taxes will rise,

If it tastes good you shouldn't eat it,

Democrats can't do math.

YW.
__________________
<OO (llll)(llll) OO>
Appreciate 2
SakhirM410219.50

      07-13-2017, 06:39 PM   #966
SumBMWGuy
Major
1151
Rep
1,477
Posts

Drives: A German Car
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
I don't owe you diddly squat.
As MKSixer said, in the US people are innocent until proven guilty, do you agree with that or disagree with that statement?
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2017, 06:58 PM   #967
SakhirM4
Major General
SakhirM4's Avatar
United_States
10220
Rep
8,706
Posts

Drives: '15 SO M4/'20 Z4 M40i
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Austin, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2020 BMW Z4 M40i  [0.00]
2015 BMW M4  [4.38]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
As MKSixer said, in the US people are innocent until proven guilty, do you agree with that or disagree with that statement?
The correct term is "presumed innocent until proven guilty". It is a presumption, not necessarily a fact. Just because you don't get caught speeding doesn't mean you didn't speed.
__________________
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
2015 ///M4, SO/full black, 6MT, HK, light 19"
Appreciate 1
MKSixer23136.00

      07-13-2017, 07:03 PM   #968
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
23136
Rep
9,688
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
As MKSixer said, in the US people are innocent until proven guilty, do you agree with that or disagree with that statement?
And she was proven to have broken the regulations with the illegal email server.
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:14 PM.




bmw
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST