BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion Our refugees...

Closed Thread

12-22-2015, 01:12 PM   #67
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewthefirst View Post
That is bloody shocking!

Looks like Tehran, except in Tehran they'd probably be more liberally dressed, and they wouldn't be getting child benefit.
If we did that in their country we would never see the daylight again ..
      12-23-2015, 11:31 AM   #68
dbarton62
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 04ZR 3.0 6 speed VF SC

Picked this off FB

Seems reasonable and can apply to all countries who are receiving refugees.
Attached Images

Intercooled Vortech V3Si, custom ducting, 2.62 pulley, multi port WMI, Severn Tuning(pokeybritches), Tial BPV,Ceramic header, magnaflow section 1, SS race muffler, megan mounts,42 design catch can, CDV delete ,custom strut bar,3.64LSD, H&R bars, Hotchkis links.ST coils,Koni Yellows. Megan camber arms. Carbon interior, CF Aero.APEX
Appreciate 3
      12-23-2015, 12:19 PM   #69
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
Belgium
Rep

"Belgium"

12-31-2015, 10:45 AM   #70
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
Belgium
Rep

Made in Belgium !
Attached Images

12-31-2015, 12:06 PM   #71
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
Belgium
Rep

Today's update from Belgian newsflash...

Here "NO" midnight New-Year fireworks in Brussels !
Make no terror noises... And budget goes probably for to buy real bullets ..
This week 7 Jihadi-terror suspects were arrested in Molenbeek !

Be welcome dear refugees in Belgium

LMFAO !
      12-31-2015, 01:37 PM   #72
Andrewthefirst
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M140i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Today's update from Belgian newsflash...

Here "NO" midnight New-Year fireworks in Brussels !
Make no terror noises... And budget goes probably for to buy real bullets ..
This week 7 Jihadi-terror suspects were arrested in Molenbeek !

Be welcome dear refugees in Belgium

LMFAO !
It's a joke isn't it. Migration is ruining Europe. Multiculturalism is all well and good to an extent; but European values and society are not compatible with this third world evil ideology.

NY celebrations cancelled in Brussels, seriously curtailed in Paris and even Moscow. 3000 police on duty at London's firework display to ensure safety...makes me sick.
Appreciate 1
      01-07-2016, 12:35 PM   #73
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
Belgium
Rep

Update..
Today around 11:30 AM , another ISIS-Jihadi attack in Paris !

Paris today => http://hotair.com/archives/2016/01/0...tion-in-paris/
Also interesting read is this => http://www.xpats.com/paris-terror-at...epared-belgium
      01-07-2016, 07:36 PM   #74
mofomat
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: R8 V10, BMW X5 (G05), BMW 318i

Absolutely disgusting some of the comments in this thread. Disgraceful and you should be ashamed of yourselves.
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2016, 07:40 PM   #75
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mofomat View Post
Absolutely disgusting some of the comments in this thread. Disgraceful and you should be ashamed of yourselves.
They turn our neighborhoods into no go zones, rob us, rape our women and we're the ones that should be ashamed. Dude what fucking planet are you from? Europe will soon be a fucking zoo at this point. Thank God most of eastern and Central Europe told this horde to fuck off.
Appreciate 2
      01-07-2016, 07:52 PM   #76
mofomat
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
They turn our neighborhoods into no go zones, rob us, rape our women and we're the ones that should be ashamed. Dude what fucking planet are you from? Europe will soon be a fucking zoo at this point. Thank God most of eastern and Central Europe told this horde to fuck off.
Who are "they"? Which "horde"? (By the way, it's "hoard")

In your blinkered view is it only terrorists who are coming over from Syria? How do you feel when you hear about this poor child? His name is "Aylan Kurdi". He drowned in September last year when he and his family were fleeing Syrian in fear of their lives.

The full horror of the human tragedy unfolding on the shores of Europe was brought home on Wednesday as images of the lifeless body of a young boy – one of at least 12 Syrians who drowned attempting to reach the Greek island of Kos – encapsulated the extraordinary risks refugees are taking to reach the west.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...ht-of-refugees

Would you tell his grieving father to "fuck off"?

You're an absolute disgrace.
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2016, 08:00 PM   #77
Delta0311
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Who are "they"? Which "horde"? (By the way, it's "hoard")

In your blinkered view is it only terrorists who are coming over from Syria? How do you feel when you hear about this poor child? His name is "Aylan Kurdi". He drowned in September last year when he and his family were fleeing Syrian in fear of their lives.

The full horror of the human tragedy unfolding on the shores of Europe was brought home on Wednesday as images of the lifeless body of a young boy one of at least 12 Syrians who drowned attempting to reach the Greek island of Kos encapsulated the extraordinary risks refugees are taking to reach the west.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...ht-of-refugees

You're an absolute disgrace.
Couldn't fucking careless. His parents are responsible for this not me or the US or Eruope. If anything their Arab brothers should share the burden of this mess but they are unwilling to take any of them in. So why should I care? There are plenty of kids in US that need help why would I care abou some random refugee that has become a leftist propaganda piece.
Appreciate 1
      01-07-2016, 08:05 PM   #78
mofomat
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Couldn't fucking careless. His parents are responsible for this not me or the US or Eruope. If anything their Arab brothers should share the burden of this mess but they are unwilling to take any of them in. So why should I care? There are plenty of kids in US that need help why would I care abou some random refugee that has become a leftist propaganda piece.
An innocent young child has drowned (which is just one of many cases), and you "couldn't care less"?

You really are on utterly disgraceful individual.
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2016, 08:23 PM   #79
Delta0311
Banned
Rep

Quote:
An innocent young child has drowned (which is just one of many cases), and you "couldn't care less"?

You really are on utterly disgraceful individual.
And because of this we should open our borders wide open and allow anyone in, while providing them all sorts of benefits. And do this all on our dime. Difference between you and me is that I'm a realist and you live in fantasy land.
Appreciate 2
      01-07-2016, 08:48 PM   #80
mofomat
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:

And because of this we should open our borders wide open and allow anyone in, while providing them all sorts of benefits. And do this all on our dime. Difference between you and me is that I'm a realist and you live in fantasy land.
You're the one in fantasy land. You have this morbid fear of terrorists yet 280,024 Americans were killed by guns in the last decade. How many Americans were killed by terrorists? 24.

I think you're doing the terrorists job for them.
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2016, 10:11 PM   #81
bbbbmw
Major General
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mofomat
Quote:

You're the one in fantasy land. You have this morbid fear of terrorists yet 280,024 Americans were killed by guns in the last decade. How many Americans were killed by terrorists? 24.

Sweden apparently didn't have a fear of third world immigration either - and now they are #2 in rapes in the world (Lesotho in Southern Africa is #1). Their crime is up over 300%. I wonder what their citizens think about saving the world?

PS - it's "horde" - not "hoard"
      01-08-2016, 09:09 AM   #82
Delta0311
Banned
Rep

Quote:

FYI, all gun related deaths are tallied as one. So suicides, homicides, and self-defense kills are all lumped into the same index. Contrary to what you might believe, with the exception of some inner cities, the US is very safe as compared to other parts of the world.

What's funny to me is how leftists continue to support these people. Even though they fucking hate your guts and virtually everything the left stands for..
1. they are openly against gays
2. repress women's rights
3. do not believe in separation of church and state and further believe that only Islam matters and other religions should be put down. And they cant stand atheists either.

Oh and

HORDE
a historic sociopolitical and military structure in steppe nomad cultures such as the Turks and Mongols

Again, can't win argument then attack grammar. Except this time you lost both.. Checkmate..

Last edited by Delta0311; 01-08-2016 at 09:21 AM..
Appreciate 3
      01-08-2016, 06:20 PM   #83
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
Belgium
Rep

One of the girls...And rape victim from the Muslims in Cologne .
Attached Images

01-08-2016, 07:10 PM   #84
mofomat
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
FYI, all gun related deaths are tallied as one. So suicides, homicides, and self-defense kills are all lumped into the same index.
And your point is? The numbers were to demonstrate that despite this fear of terrorists, the number of people killed by them is minuscule compared to gun deaths alone. And imagine if you take into account road traffic accident deaths. The situation is no different in Europe than it is in the U.S.

Quote:
Contrary to what you might believe, with the exception of some inner cities, the US is very safe as compared to other parts of the world.
I travel in the U.S. extensively. I was in New York and LA five days ago. I'm well aware of the situation in America.

Quote:
What's funny to me is how leftists continue to support these people.
"These people". You keep talking about Muslims as one entity!! You do realise that there are over one million refugees in Germany alone? Bigots see a tiny minority behaving in a certain way and then apply that to EVERY Muslim! It's offensive.

I was in London two days ago. I see a loud, brash American tourist. Do I think that ALL Americans are like that? Of course not! I know better than to base my opinion of 300 million people on a small example. You're basing your opinion on Muslims on a small sample also. The criminals making the news are colouring your opinion because you don't get to see the law-abiding, genuinely kind-hearted Muslims of which there are far, far more!!

Quote:
Even though they fucking hate your guts and virtually everything the left stands for..
1. they are openly against gays
Sounds a bit like Catholicism too.

Quote:
2. repress women's rights
What, you mean like certain golf clubs in America that don't allow women to join?
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2016, 07:31 PM   #85
MKSixer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
And your point is? The numbers were to demonstrate that despite this fear of terrorists, the number of people killed by them is minuscule compared to gun deaths alone. And imagine if you take into account road traffic accident deaths. The situation is no different in Europe than it is in the U.S.

I travel in the U.S. extensively. I was in New York and LA five days ago. I'm well aware of the situation in America.

"These people". You keep talking about Muslims as one entity!! You do realise that there are over one million refugees in Germany alone? Bigots see a tiny minority behaving in a certain way and then apply that to EVERY Muslim! It's offensive.

I was in London two days ago. I see a loud, brash American tourist. Do I think that ALL Americans are like that? Of course not! I know better than to base my opinion of 300 million people on a small example. You're basing your opinion on Muslims on a small sample also. The criminals making the news are colouring your opinion because you don't get to see the law-abiding, genuinely kind-hearted Muslims of which there are far, far more!!

Sounds a bit like Catholicism too.

What, you mean like certain golf clubs in America that don't allow women to join?
The purpose of terrorism is not to kill but to disrupt and terrorize. Killing is only a small part of the equation.

Quoting statistics on subjects completely unrelated does not reinforce your position. The bottom line is that Islamic terrorism is a major problem globally and throwing up smokescreens by discussing issues such as this does not address the core issue.

Cheers-mk
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2016, 09:15 PM   #86
Delta0311
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
One of the girls...And rape victim from the Muslims in Cologne .
Liberals will find a way to spin this like it's the woman's fault.

All these Muslim man are cowards. They flee their natives lands because they are too pussy to fight for any sort of real change in their countries. Dumb fuck Western European politicians welcome these animals in with open arms and their show their gratitude by doing this type of shit. And of course they strike out in packs because they are way too cowardly to do anything one on one.

Europe needs to stop wasting it's money on these parasites. There are plenty of ethnic Europeans that need help, yet we'd rather help these savages.
Appreciate 4
      01-09-2016, 12:28 PM   #87
bbbbmw
Major General
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mofomat

"Certain golf clubs that don't allow women to join" - seriously? Membership in a private club is not anyone's right.

Driving a car, opening a bank account, talking to men, wearing what you choose, swimming.... These are what most people could construe as "rights" - yet they are banned for women in most of the Muslim world.
      01-09-2016, 01:45 PM   #88
kiel_dafo_kenyg_as
DIE ANTWOORD
Germany
Rep
Drives: 335d E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by the libtard do-gooder mofomat View Post

For sure! He is a people smuggler who had lived save and sound in Istanbul (Turkye) for 2 years. He bought a rubber boat filled it with wife, his 2 kids and a bunch of Syrian migrants who payed him a lot of money for the tickets. To bad the boat that was steered by himself capsized.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/in-d...9e184dc2fa3c31

Google Abdullah Kurdi truth
Closed Thread