BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion Why is Trump defending Russia?

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-11-2017, 10:22 AM   #881
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
11061
Rep
15,342
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbsm View Post
"liberal opinion writer"...........where would we find that? The Sci-Fi/Fantasy Section?



Are you DENYING your collusion with Putin in order to fund your prescription pill/russian vodka habit?

I think there needs to be an official UN/Russian/Finn investigation into your treasonous actions.
What about my CNN watching? Can't we get someone to investigate that too?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2017, 10:25 AM   #882
fbsm
Lieutenant Colonel
739
Rep
1,701
Posts

Drives: 4wheels
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: backroads

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
What about my CNN watching? Can't we get someone to investigate that too?
Whats there to investigate?

You've already admitted to being guilty of representing fake news CNN as fact
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2017, 10:33 AM   #883
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
11061
Rep
15,342
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbsm View Post
Whats there to investigate?

You've already admitted to being guilty of representing fake news CNN as fact
I could take it back so you could get a more comprehensive team for this? I also stole a packet of sugar from a grocery store once by accident, and it took me 12 hours to go pay them for it. Also, sometimes when my dogs do a number two to a wrong place, i just walk away.

Hmm... I think i had Russian flag once in a baseball cap, but it was during a hockey tournament, and once i considered buying a property from a russian. These also should be looked at!

Hey do i import the vodka on my own, or do i buy it from a dealer? The later is illegal too so keep us posted on that too!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2017, 10:38 AM   #884
fbsm
Lieutenant Colonel
739
Rep
1,701
Posts

Drives: 4wheels
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: backroads

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
I could take it back so you could get a more comprehensive team for this? I also stole a packet of sugar from a grocery store once by accident, and it took me 12 hours to go pay them for it. Also, sometimes when my dogs do a number two to a wrong place, i just walk away.

Hmm... I think i had Russian flag once in a baseball cap, but it was during a hockey tournament, and once i considered buying a property from a russian. These also should be looked at!

Hey do i import the vodka on my own, or do i buy it from a dealer? The later is illegal too so keep us posted on that too!
Cant take it back.....its already on the interwebz

Have you considered a 12 step program?
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2017, 10:42 AM   #885
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
11061
Rep
15,342
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbsm View Post
Cant take it back.....its already on the interwebz

Have you considered a 12 step program?
I will join if i find myself drinking vodka in the next 6 or so years. It usually takes that long to get over a hangover for me.

Hey Trump jr tweeted the emails. You're probably right, it's totally innocent again.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2017, 10:53 AM   #886
fbsm
Lieutenant Colonel
739
Rep
1,701
Posts

Drives: 4wheels
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: backroads

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
I will join if i find myself drinking vodka in the next 6 or so years. It usually takes that long to get over a hangover for me.

Hey Trump jr tweeted the emails. You're probably right, it's totally innocent again.
You progressives have been like monkeys flinging poo for the last year......

Why would anyone believe this is any different.....

No evidence
No crimes
No scandal
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2017, 10:55 AM   #887
NickyC
Major General
NickyC's Avatar
6273
Rep
6,448
Posts

Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Now in Miami! :D

iTrader: (17)

Full retard at this point.
Appreciate 1
      07-11-2017, 11:01 AM   #888
fbsm
Lieutenant Colonel
739
Rep
1,701
Posts

Drives: 4wheels
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: backroads

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
Full retard at this point.
Its been full retard for the left since trump won the GOP primary


Last edited by fbsm; 07-11-2017 at 11:08 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2017, 05:35 PM   #889
imserious
Captain
357
Rep
985
Posts

Drives: 2011 E92 M3 MR
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (4)

No concerns with Trump Jr's emails? Can it be fake news if Trump Jr himself leaked these emails?

Why in the world would TJr share these emails? Someone must've told him they are coming out either way - you will look better if you release them.

Cliff notes of email exchange below...

Trump homey: Yo, these Russians guys have dirt on Hillary. They want to help. You interested?

Trump Jr: I love it. My people will call your people.

Ok guys - spin this bad boy!
Appreciate 2
Lups11061.00
jmg8550.50

      07-11-2017, 05:38 PM   #890
imserious
Captain
357
Rep
985
Posts

Drives: 2011 E92 M3 MR
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (4)

Forgot to mention that the supposed dirt was about crooked Hillary's dealings with the Russians. Maybe you guys can focus on that instead of collusion with the Russians.

Oh wait - that would be deflecting. Never mind.
Appreciate 1
Lups11061.00

      07-11-2017, 09:02 PM   #891
jmg
Major General
jmg's Avatar
United_States
8551
Rep
9,667
Posts

Drives: F80 M3 CS, I01 i3 REx LCI
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by imserious View Post
No concerns with Trump Jr's emails? Can it be fake news if Trump Jr himself leaked these emails?

Why in the world would TJr share these emails? Someone must've told him they are coming out either way - you will look better if you release them.

Cliff notes of email exchange below...

Trump homey: Yo, these Russians guys have dirt on Hillary. They want to help. You interested?

Trump Jr: I love it. My people will call your people.

Ok guys - spin this bad boy!

Selective hearing. I'm sure someone will cook up something to diffuse this bomb, however far fetched and fantastical. TЯump apologists assemble!
__________________
2018 F80 ///M3 CS - Lime Rock Grey Metallic | MPHAS | GC Camber Plates
2019 I01 i3 BEV - Giga World
Previous: F80 M3 | I01 i3 Rex LCI | I01 i3 REx | F30 340i M Sport ZTR | F30 328i Sport | Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250 | E21 320i
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2017, 09:04 PM   #892
ORIGIN M.
Banned
3115
Rep
9,210
Posts

Drives: ///M
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Northern Hemisphere

iTrader: (0)

Why is Trump defending Russia?

Because he has real estate there...
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2017, 09:08 PM   #893
SumBMWGuy
Major
1151
Rep
1,474
Posts

Drives: A German Car
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbsm View Post
You progressives have been like monkeys flinging poo for the last year......

Why would anyone believe this is any different.....

No evidence
No crimes
No scandal
When I read parts of the emails that Dipshit Jr tweeted, it sounds like the Russian Gov't was involved.
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2017, 09:08 PM   #894
jmg
Major General
jmg's Avatar
United_States
8551
Rep
9,667
Posts

Drives: F80 M3 CS, I01 i3 REx LCI
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ORIGIN M. View Post
Because he has real estate there...
If all this is true and Trump is using the presidency for his own personal gain at the expense of the integrity of the US, then that is treason, plain and simple. If it's all true. Even TЯump supporters have to agree to that.
__________________
2018 F80 ///M3 CS - Lime Rock Grey Metallic | MPHAS | GC Camber Plates
2019 I01 i3 BEV - Giga World
Previous: F80 M3 | I01 i3 Rex LCI | I01 i3 REx | F30 340i M Sport ZTR | F30 328i Sport | Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250 | E21 320i
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2017, 09:11 PM   #895
ORIGIN M.
Banned
3115
Rep
9,210
Posts

Drives: ///M
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Northern Hemisphere

iTrader: (0)

It is true he just put it all in his son's names. Still more to come.

And yes there is a [HUGE!!!!!!!!] smoke and mirror benefit party going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
If all this is true and Trump is using the presidency for his own personal gain at the expense of the integrity of the US, then that is treason, plain and simple. If it's all true. Even TЯump supporters have to agree to that.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2017, 09:17 PM   #896
phrozen06
Lieutenant Colonel
phrozen06's Avatar
195
Rep
1,761
Posts

Drives: 328i Sport Wagon, RIP 08 M3
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: 3927'33"N 7758'04"W W. Virgina, Kansas

iTrader: (2)

The POTUS has made America Great Again. Only for his Lawyers. $$$$$
__________________
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2017, 09:21 PM   #897
jmg
Major General
jmg's Avatar
United_States
8551
Rep
9,667
Posts

Drives: F80 M3 CS, I01 i3 REx LCI
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
When I read parts of the emails that Dipshit Jr tweeted, it sounds like the Russian Gov't was involved.
In the defense of Trump, this particular section isn't entirely damning. It is not damning to get intel on a fellow american from a foreign source. What is damning is the suggestion of collusion to undermine our electoral process and create a conflict of interest in a presidential candidate.

Collusion of this extent can place Trump in a very vulnerable position with the Russian government should they ask to return the favor. At worst, Trump can be a puppet to a foreign government under threat of blackmail. At best, it makes him untrustworthy to make decisions that are not in Russia's best interest, but are in the best interests to the American people. It's a conflict of interest. In other words, Trump's integrity is in question and this could be cause of a motion of no confidence.

True damning evidence would have to be a display of this conflict of interest. These letters are the wood, but we need real fire to make a conclusive judgment.
__________________
2018 F80 ///M3 CS - Lime Rock Grey Metallic | MPHAS | GC Camber Plates
2019 I01 i3 BEV - Giga World
Previous: F80 M3 | I01 i3 Rex LCI | I01 i3 REx | F30 340i M Sport ZTR | F30 328i Sport | Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250 | E21 320i
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2017, 09:29 PM   #898
jgoens
Major General
jgoens's Avatar
3629
Rep
5,776
Posts

Drives: 2013 335i msport
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: San Mateo, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
I will join if i find myself drinking vodka in the next 6 or so years. It usually takes that long to get over a hangover for me.

Hey Trump jr tweeted the emails. You're probably right, it's totally innocent again.
I just pounded some Svedka vodka...Swedish.....need the pills though..ohh..wait..am I on the target for being a rapist because I drank Swedish Vodka?
__________________
2013 335i Msport Black sapphire/Coral red. MHD. stage 2--e30 VRSF DP, ER CP, Dinan Shockware. VRSF 12mm/15mm spacers. Cobra dashcam. Various codings.
Last car: 2011 335i Msport. JB4. Vrsf CP
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2017, 09:39 PM   #899
fbsm
Lieutenant Colonel
739
Rep
1,701
Posts

Drives: 4wheels
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: backroads

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
When I read parts of the emails that Dipshit Jr tweeted, it sounds like the Russian Gov't was involved.
The funny part is that you never once asked what exactly it was that the alleged russians...in a fucking email no less, had on Clinton that would be so damaging that they would offer it to someone

Actual collusion/conspiracy is Donna Brazil and Hillary Clinton conspiring to influence an election by sharing debate questions in advance

Actual collusion/conspiracy is Clinton conspiring with the the Ukraine Gov to create dirt on folks around clinton to influence the election

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...ackfire-233446
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...-crazy-bernie/
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...reporters-dnc/
http://www.dailywire.com/news/18477/...-aaron-bandler

Actual collusion/conspiracy is Clinton approving the sale of 25% of US uranium reserves to keep the russians from releasing dirt/blackmailing her

This doesnt even begin to touch her lies about benghazi and the americans she caused to be killed

This doesnt even begin to touch the classified materials she ran through an unclassified and illegal email server with no security enabled open for any intelligence service/hacker to exploit

This doesnt even begin to address the shit in the wikileaks dumps on her and podesta

Brother pahlease.......Clinton has DECADES of Masters/Doctorate level corruption/felonies and treason.........and you want to talk about a person not even on the trump staff who didnt even do anything illegal?

the REAL question is what does Russia have on Clinton and what have the Clintons done over the years to benefit russia and other nations to keep them quiet

When Clinton is tried and convicted come talk to us....until then quite your kindergarden whining
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2017, 09:50 PM   #900
jmg
Major General
jmg's Avatar
United_States
8551
Rep
9,667
Posts

Drives: F80 M3 CS, I01 i3 REx LCI
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbsm View Post
The funny part is that you never once asked what exactly it was that the alleged russians...in a fucking email no less, had on Clinton that would be so damaging that they would offer it to someone

Actual collusion/conspiracy is Donna Brazil and Hillary Clinton conspiring to influence an election by sharing debate questions in advance

Actual collusion/conspiracy is Clinton conspiring with the the Ukraine Gov to create dirt on folks around clinton to influence the election

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...ackfire-233446
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...-crazy-bernie/
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...reporters-dnc/
http://www.dailywire.com/news/18477/...-aaron-bandler

Actual collusion/conspiracy is Clinton approving the sale of 25% of US uranium reserves to keep the russians from releasing dirt/blackmailing her

This doesnt even begin to touch her lies about benghazi and the americans she caused to be killed

This doesnt even begin to touch the classified materials she ran through an unclassified and illegal email server with no security enabled open for any intelligence service/hacker to exploit

This doesnt even begin to address the shit in the wikileaks dumps on her and podesta

Brother pahlease.......Clinton has DECADES of Masters/Doctorate level corruption/felonies and treason.........and you want to talk about a person not even on the trump staff who didnt even do anything illegal?

the REAL question is what does Russia have on Clinton and what have the Clintons done over the years to benefit russia and other nations to keep them quiet

When Clinton is tried and convicted come talk to us....until then quite your kindergarden whining

If Clinton is a criminal. Does that make Trump not a criminal?
__________________
2018 F80 ///M3 CS - Lime Rock Grey Metallic | MPHAS | GC Camber Plates
2019 I01 i3 BEV - Giga World
Previous: F80 M3 | I01 i3 Rex LCI | I01 i3 REx | F30 340i M Sport ZTR | F30 328i Sport | Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250 | E21 320i
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2017, 09:59 PM   #901
SumBMWGuy
Major
1151
Rep
1,474
Posts

Drives: A German Car
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbsm View Post
The funny part is that you never once asked what exactly it was that the alleged russians...in a fucking email no less, had on Clinton that would be so damaging that they would offer it to someone

Actual collusion/conspiracy is Donna Brazil and Hillary Clinton conspiring to influence an election by sharing debate questions in advance

Actual collusion/conspiracy is Clinton conspiring with the the Ukraine Gov to create dirt on folks around clinton to influence the election

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...ackfire-233446
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...-crazy-bernie/
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...reporters-dnc/
http://www.dailywire.com/news/18477/...-aaron-bandler

Actual collusion/conspiracy is Clinton approving the sale of 25% of US uranium reserves to keep the russians from releasing dirt/blackmailing her

This doesnt even begin to touch her lies about benghazi and the americans she caused to be killed

This doesnt even begin to touch the classified materials she ran through an unclassified and illegal email server with no security enabled open for any intelligence service/hacker to exploit

This doesnt even begin to address the shit in the wikileaks dumps on her and podesta

Brother pahlease.......Clinton has DECADES of Masters/Doctorate level corruption/felonies and treason.........and you want to talk about a person not even on the trump staff who didnt even do anything illegal?

the REAL question is what does Russia have on Clinton and what have the Clintons done over the years to benefit russia and other nations to keep them quiet

When Clinton is tried and convicted come talk to us....until then quite your kindergarden whining
The right wing has been trying to pin things on the Clinton family ever since Bill Clinton was governor of Arkansas. What you are asserting is no different, you're grasping at straws. Do you understand that the DNC and the RNC are private entities? Do you also understand that the sharing the questions was unethical, not criminal?

And let's say that Hilary Clinton is guilty of all of the things you suggest, that doesn't' make what Dipshit Jr and the Drumpf campaign did ok. 2 wrongs do not make a right. Because you have it out for the Clintons doesn't mean that Drumpf can't have done any wrong.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2017, 10:07 PM   #902
fbsm
Lieutenant Colonel
739
Rep
1,701
Posts

Drives: 4wheels
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: backroads

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
The right wing has been trying to pin things on the Clinton family ever since Bill Clinton was governor of Arkansas. What you are asserting is no different, you're grasping at straws. Do you understand that the DNC and the RNC are private entities? Do you also understand that the sharing the questions was unethical, not criminal?

And let's say that Hilary Clinton is guilty of all of the things you suggest, that doesn't' make what Dipshit Jr and the Drumpf campaign did ok. 2 wrongs do not make a right. Because you have it out for the Clintons doesn't mean that Drumpf can't have done any wrong.
Are you saying clinton and rice DIDNT lie about Benghazi?

Are you saying that clinton DIDNT lie about "Sniper Fire"

How about whitewater

How about falsifying records on money taken from the russians for speaches

How about breaking espionage act

How about taking foreign money for elections

The list goes on and on and on of ACTUAL crimes the clintons (BOTH OF THEM) have committed......

You're going to have to do a lot better than someone responding to an UNSOLICITED offer of opposition research on an opponent that they're not even a member of the election for

The bullshit you're selling doesnt even rise to the level of jaywalking or a parking ticket even IF you were to go judge shopping for a friendly court that would listen to the shit you're spewing

Appreciate 1
SakhirM410208.50

Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:50 PM.




bmw
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST