BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion Why is Trump defending Russia?

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-11-2017, 10:15 PM   #903
bbbbmw
Major General
2387
Rep
6,083
Posts

Drives: 135i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Southwest

iTrader: (0)

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...-trump-jr-mtg/

The Russian lawyer is sitting next to Obama's Ambassador to Russia, 8 days after meeting with Don Jr. Was it a setup of Trump?
__________________
<OO (llll)(llll) OO>
Appreciate 2
fbsm739.00
SakhirM410221.50

      07-11-2017, 10:17 PM   #904
bbbbmw
Major General
2387
Rep
6,083
Posts

Drives: 135i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Southwest

iTrader: (0)

More Hillary secrets:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...se-ambassador/
__________________
<OO (llll)(llll) OO>
Appreciate 1
fbsm739.00

      07-11-2017, 10:28 PM   #905
jmg
Major General
jmg's Avatar
United_States
8554
Rep
9,673
Posts

Drives: F80 M3 CS, I01 i3 REx LCI
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbsm View Post
Are you saying clinton and rice DIDNT lie about Benghazi?

Are you saying that clinton DIDNT lie about "Sniper Fire"

How about whitewater

How about falsifying records on money taken from the russians for speaches

How about breaking espionage act

How about taking foreign money for elections

The list goes on and on and on of ACTUAL crimes the clintons (BOTH OF THEM) have committed......

You're going to have to do a lot better than someone responding to an UNSOLICITED offer of opposition research on an opponent that they're not even a member of the election for

The bullshit you're selling doesnt even rise to the level of jaywalking or a parking ticket even IF you were to go judge shopping for a friendly court that would listen to the shit you're spewing


What does this have to do with Trump's innocence?

It sounds more like a panicked attempt at distraction to me. Am I wrong?
__________________
2018 F80 ///M3 CS - Lime Rock Grey Metallic | MPHAS | GC Camber Plates
2019 I01 i3 BEV - Giga World
Previous: F80 M3 | I01 i3 Rex LCI | I01 i3 REx | F30 340i M Sport ZTR | F30 328i Sport | Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250 | E21 320i
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2017, 10:29 PM   #906
jmg
Major General
jmg's Avatar
United_States
8554
Rep
9,673
Posts

Drives: F80 M3 CS, I01 i3 REx LCI
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
Hillary is dirty. And so is Trump.
__________________
2018 F80 ///M3 CS - Lime Rock Grey Metallic | MPHAS | GC Camber Plates
2019 I01 i3 BEV - Giga World
Previous: F80 M3 | I01 i3 Rex LCI | I01 i3 REx | F30 340i M Sport ZTR | F30 328i Sport | Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250 | E21 320i
Appreciate 1
UncleWede9561.50

      07-11-2017, 10:33 PM   #907
fbsm
Lieutenant Colonel
739
Rep
1,701
Posts

Drives: 4wheels
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: backroads

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
What does this have to do with Trump's innocence?

It sounds more like a panicked attempt at distraction to me. Am I wrong?
You keep telling everyone that we need an investigation without any evidence a crime was committed

But when folks present you with real evidence that a crime has been committed you want to ignore it?

Is THAT what you consider to be consistent with justice and equal application of the law or are you really just that partisan that you only think the law should be applied to your political opponents ala Venezuela, USSR, Cuba, etc
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2017, 10:40 PM   #908
jmg
Major General
jmg's Avatar
United_States
8554
Rep
9,673
Posts

Drives: F80 M3 CS, I01 i3 REx LCI
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbsm View Post
You keep telling everyone that we need an investigation without any evidence a crime was committed

But when folks present you with real evidence that a crime has been committed you want to ignore it?
I'm not ignoring it. Again, I've said this many many times. Clinton is dirty. I'm not a judge, I can't hand out arrest warrants. You keep throwing this same argument at me and you sound like a broken record, and you are making me sound like a broken record for having to address this same issue. It's a weak argument, dude, give it up. Next argument please.
__________________
2018 F80 ///M3 CS - Lime Rock Grey Metallic | MPHAS | GC Camber Plates
2019 I01 i3 BEV - Giga World
Previous: F80 M3 | I01 i3 Rex LCI | I01 i3 REx | F30 340i M Sport ZTR | F30 328i Sport | Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250 | E21 320i
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2017, 10:49 PM   #909
fbsm
Lieutenant Colonel
739
Rep
1,701
Posts

Drives: 4wheels
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: backroads

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
I'm not ignoring it. Again, I've said this many many times. Clinton is dirty. I'm not a judge, I can't hand out arrest warrants. You keep throwing this same argument at me and you sound like a broken record, and you are making me sound like a broken record for having to address this same issue. It's a weak argument, dude, give it up. Next argument please.
Problem is you keep parroting that Trump should be investigated without an actual crime and probable cause to support it.

At the same time you've fought against/denied repeatedly for a very long time that Clinton was dirty.....but not once have I seen you advocate for her to be charged for crimes that included real harm to the nation
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2017, 10:53 PM   #910
jmg
Major General
jmg's Avatar
United_States
8554
Rep
9,673
Posts

Drives: F80 M3 CS, I01 i3 REx LCI
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbsm View Post
Problem is you keep parroting that Trump should be investigated without an actual crime and probable cause to support it.

At the same time you've fought against/denied repeatedly for a very long time that Clinton was dirty.....but not once have I seen you advocate for her to be charged for crimes that included real harm to the nation
Wrong. I've said it many times. Here's just one a couple of posts up:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
Hillary is dirty. And so is Trump.
Once again, you are barking up the wrong tree.
__________________
2018 F80 ///M3 CS - Lime Rock Grey Metallic | MPHAS | GC Camber Plates
2019 I01 i3 BEV - Giga World
Previous: F80 M3 | I01 i3 Rex LCI | I01 i3 REx | F30 340i M Sport ZTR | F30 328i Sport | Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250 | E21 320i
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2017, 10:55 PM   #911
SumBMWGuy
Major
1154
Rep
1,479
Posts

Drives: A German Car
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbsm View Post
Problem is you keep parroting that Trump should be investigated without an actual crime and probable cause to support it.

At the same time you've fought against/denied repeatedly for a very long time that Clinton was dirty.....but not once have I seen you advocate for her to be charged for crimes that included real harm to the nation
The email I linked earlier is literally probable cause for it. To Americans, this is a big deal.
Appreciate 1
Lups11061.00

      07-11-2017, 11:43 PM   #912
imserious
Captain
357
Rep
985
Posts

Drives: 2011 E92 M3 MR
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
Bro. You already won that argument. Hillary is crooked. Hillary lost. It's over. No one wants her back. I certainly don't.

So that leaves us with President Trump. Did he collide with the Russians to interfere in our elections? Is he a compromised president? Let's not pretend that isn't an important question to answer.
Appreciate 2
jmg8553.50
Lups11061.00

      07-12-2017, 03:00 AM   #913
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
11061
Rep
15,342
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Our press is loving this. My favorite paragraph has been:

"fake news, CNN, Mika. Obama did it. Covering the press coverage from the right has never been easier."
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2017, 03:34 AM   #914
Mingwan
Major
1289
Rep
1,101
Posts

Drives: X1 Individual custom paint
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Kansas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by imserious View Post
Bro. You already won that argument. Hillary is crooked. Hillary lost. It's over. No one wants her back. I certainly don't.

So that leaves us with President Trump. Did he collide with the Russians to interfere in our elections? Is he a compromised president? Let's not pretend that isn't an important question to answer.
Well, the thing is. The other day I was at starbucks and I tried their rainbow latte. Have you ever had rainbow latte? Great latte. Probably the best in the business.
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2017, 06:49 AM   #915
fbsm
Lieutenant Colonel
739
Rep
1,701
Posts

Drives: 4wheels
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: backroads

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
Wrong. I've said it many times. Here's just one a couple of posts up:



Once again, you are barking up the wrong tree.
Great....you admitted that hillary is dirty

You think in the next couple years you might come around to calling for her to be prosecuted for her crimes?

This is one of the things that burns a lot of folks.....unequal appplication of the law.....

Until that happens dont expect anyone to get upset about any of the trump allegation that arent even illegal
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2017, 06:56 AM   #916
fbsm
Lieutenant Colonel
739
Rep
1,701
Posts

Drives: 4wheels
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: backroads

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by imserious View Post
Bro. You already won that argument. Hillary is crooked. Hillary lost. It's over. No one wants her back. I certainly don't.
The rest of us want to see her answer for the decades and decades of crimes she's enguaged in that have dome immense damage to national security while enriching her sorry arse

Quote:
Originally Posted by imserious View Post
So that leaves us with President Trump. Did he collide with the Russians to interfere in our elections? Is he a compromised president? Let's not pretend that isn't an important question to answer.
The question has already been answered.....a pile of states already validated the integrity of the 2016 election.

Game over



Not exactly sure how you can be all butt hurt about the possibility of some foreign entity offering what amounts to opposition research to someone around trump

What I want to know is what the Russians and every other country have on Clinton and her criminal/unethical actions over the years......lock the bitch up

Compare that to clintons criminal and shady activities being released with wikileaks/her email server

OR Obama interfering in the Isreali and Canadian elections

Or any number of other criminal/unethical actions that Team Obama/Clinton enguaged in
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2017, 09:07 AM   #917
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
9562
Rep
8,217
Posts

Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

There IS a tough dichotomy for Trump, in that he does have property holdings around the world. He IS also an American. So, does he have to do things that enrich Americans abroad but somehow not include himself in those American interests? It's another thing that makes this president unusual for the US.

I did NOT read the emails, because *I* don't take issue with communications with Russians. For me, actions speak louder than words. Recent events have demonstrated to me that Trump is NOT a puppet for Putin.
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2017, 09:18 AM   #918
justinnum1
Major General
622
Rep
5,795
Posts

Drives: 2018 330i Msport 6mt
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (0)

where is everyone that said no collusion? Don jr, just admitted to it LMFAO
__________________
F30 330i Alpine white/Coral red Msport 6MT
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2017, 09:29 AM   #919
fbsm
Lieutenant Colonel
739
Rep
1,701
Posts

Drives: 4wheels
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: backroads

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
where is everyone that said no collusion? Don jr, just admitted to it LMFAO
Maybe you need to understand what the word collusion actually means?

And furthermore maybe you could take a stab at letting us know what laws would have been broken by responding to an unsolicited offer for information on illegal/unethical/etc things that an opponent did?

Seems to me the only one trying to hide their past illegal actions is Clinton
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2017, 09:53 AM   #920
jmg
Major General
jmg's Avatar
United_States
8554
Rep
9,673
Posts

Drives: F80 M3 CS, I01 i3 REx LCI
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbsm View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
Wrong. I've said it many times. Here's just one a couple of posts up:



Once again, you are barking up the wrong tree.
Great....you admitted that hillary is dirty

You think in the next couple years you might come around to calling for her to be prosecuted for her crimes?

This is one of the things that burns a lot of folks.....unequal appplication of the law.....

Until that happens dont expect anyone to get upset about any of the trump allegation that arent even illegal
Your argument doesn't make any sense.
__________________
2018 F80 ///M3 CS - Lime Rock Grey Metallic | MPHAS | GC Camber Plates
2019 I01 i3 BEV - Giga World
Previous: F80 M3 | I01 i3 Rex LCI | I01 i3 REx | F30 340i M Sport ZTR | F30 328i Sport | Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250 | E21 320i
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2017, 09:54 AM   #921
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
8686
Rep
13,875
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
where is everyone that said no collusion? Don jr, just admitted to it LMFAO
Wrong. As usual. Nothing new.

Treason? Huge laugher.
Collusion? Nope.
Solicitation? Closest thing to happening, but still not there.

Carry on.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2017, 09:54 AM   #922
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
11061
Rep
15,342
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
where is everyone that said no collusion? Don jr, just admitted to it LMFAO
Mr cranky pants is on fire, ignore him.

It would be wonderful if we all could get a medal for being right, everybody needs a crinket drawer to fill, but that's about how useful being right is. Everyone is to blame for this huge gap in the political map which makes everyone lives more difficult. Fixing that will be a longer process than this Russia thing by far.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2017, 09:59 AM   #923
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
8686
Rep
13,875
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Mr cranky pants is on fire, ignore him.

It would be wonderful if we all could get a medal for being right, everybody needs a crinket drawer to fill, but that's about how useful being right is. Everyone is to blame for this huge gap in the political map which makes everyone lives more difficult. Fixing that will be a longer process than this Russia thing by far.
When were justin or yourself right about anything involving RUSSIA?
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2017, 10:23 AM   #924
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
11061
Rep
15,342
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
When were justin or yourself right about anything involving RUSSIA?
I've been saying all along there is a reason to look in to it. I doubt donnie junior and Kushner will be the end of the line here.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:45 AM.




bmw
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST