BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion The Paradise Papers..

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-12-2017, 06:49 PM   #1
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
20367
Rep
11,970
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

The Paradise Papers..

Where is your money ?

=> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradise_Papers

I have to pay 50% of taxes on my income , why they don't ?
I thought for tax evasion the accused end up in jail ?

__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
      11-12-2017, 06:54 PM   #2
Delta0311
Banned
7395
Rep
10,130
Posts

Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NJ

iTrader: (1)

The laws that apply to us peasants do not apply to the ruling classes.
Appreciate 3
MKSixer22850.50
Zugzwang1194.00

      11-12-2017, 06:56 PM   #3
TomHudson
Major
615
Rep
1,103
Posts

Drives: 2011 E90 M3
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Lol,

The government chasing small businesses to make taxation fair, while they, and big corps, avoid it all together!
Appreciate 2
      11-12-2017, 07:05 PM   #4
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
20367
Rep
11,970
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
The laws that apply to us peasants do not apply to the ruling classes.
When I heard about their billions of Dollars , yeah I feel like I'm a peasant .
Like usual the tax law sucks , but only for us !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
Delta03117395.00

      11-12-2017, 07:31 PM   #5
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
20367
Rep
11,970
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomHudson View Post
Lol,

The government chasing small businesses to make taxation fair, while they, and big corps, avoid it all together!
Yeah right , let us keep the Billion Dollar scam quiet !
While people from all over the world die of poverty...
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
Delta03117395.00

      11-12-2017, 08:57 PM   #6
Rik84
Full Potato
Canada
322
Rep
410
Posts

Drives: 2015 F80 M3
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Vancouver BC

iTrader: (0)

The small business crack down thatís happening in Canada and other parts of the world right now is terrible.

I own a small business and the sheer amount of work I have to put in just to manage the tax system is insane. Add in the actual amount of tax I pay when you start adding up personal and corporate and it gets crazy.

The fact that those in the ultra wealthy elite can bloviat about tax reform and then pull this kind of crap just drives me nuts.

Fuck it. Iím going to eat some more billtong, drink a beer and hang out with my dog.
Appreciate 1
      11-12-2017, 11:47 PM   #7
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
DETRoadster's Avatar
6839
Rep
2,933
Posts

Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik84 View Post
The small business crack down thatís happening in Canada and other parts of the world right now is terrible.

I own a small business and the sheer amount of work I have to put in just to manage the tax system is insane. Add in the actual amount of tax I pay when you start adding up personal and corporate and it gets crazy.

The fact that those in the ultra wealthy elite can bloviat about tax reform and then pull this kind of crap just drives me nuts.

Fuck it. Iím going to eat some more billtong, drink a beer and hang out with my dog.
Here in 'Murica our politicians like to proclaim that small business are the "backbone" of our economy. In other words, they are the cash cow of our taxation strategy.

My wife is a small business owner. There have been many discussions in our household about whether she would have been better off graduating from high school and going straight to work as a Starbucks barista instead of investing 13 years of post highschool education and the last 12 years building her business.
Appreciate 2
      11-13-2017, 12:18 AM   #8
OlBloo
Where to next........
OlBloo's Avatar
200
Rep
337
Posts

Drives: E92 m3
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Cascadia

iTrader: (0)

To get technical, what they are doing isn't illegal. Unethical absolutely.
Tax loopholes for the wealthy. Nothing in the form of punishments is going to come of this either.... SAD!!
Appreciate 2
Lups11061.00

      11-13-2017, 11:51 AM   #9
TomHudson
Major
615
Rep
1,103
Posts

Drives: 2011 E90 M3
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

That’s right, and our government uses the ethical card to then amend the laws to close the loopholes for SBO’s to “make it fair for everyone”, thus increasing their taxation amounts.

Hypocrisy
Appreciate 1
      11-13-2017, 04:45 PM   #10
Maestro
Major
640
Rep
1,225
Posts

Drives: 2007 335i Sedan
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Philadelphia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Where is your money ?

=> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradise_Papers

I have to pay 50% of taxes on my income , why they don't ?
I thought for tax evasion the accused end up in jail ?
You pay 50% taxes since you live in a country where the government has to support everyone, even those who never paid in themselves
Appreciate 1
      11-13-2017, 04:48 PM   #11
Maestro
Major
640
Rep
1,225
Posts

Drives: 2007 335i Sedan
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Philadelphia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlBloo View Post
To get technical, what they are doing isn't illegal. Unethical absolutely.
Tax loopholes for the wealthy. Nothing in the form of punishments is going to come of this either.... SAD!!

Let be accurate here, the loop hole are there for everyone to use, if you want to go homeless and not eat you could do the exact same thing move your money offshore and not pay taxes.
Appreciate 1
      11-13-2017, 05:23 PM   #12
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
20367
Rep
11,970
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
You pay 50% taxes since you live in a country where the government has to support everyone, even those who never paid in themselves
What kind of support do you mean ?
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:49 AM.




bmw
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST