BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion How Much Time Will Hillary Spend In Jail

10-30-2016, 11:36 AM   #1
Cattivo
FDNY Engine 55
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5M, X5 50i Msport, EscaHoe

How Much Time Will Hillary Spend In Jail

Indictments and incarceration are imminent, the real question is how long will she spend behind bars or will it be more of a country club stay
      10-30-2016, 11:49 AM   #2
PA135i
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 135i 08 CR-V

I hope she likes the color orange.
Attached Images

Sparkling Graphite Metallic / 6MT / Terracotta Boston Leather / Sport Package / Comfort Access system / Gray Poplar wood trim / Heated front seats / iPod and USB adapter / HD radio / Premium hi-fi system / OE Tuning / VRSF Intercooler & charge pipe / BMW Performance short shift kit / BMW M Performance Handbrake Handle / BMW Stainless steel pedals / V1 hardwired / rear sun shades Pennsylvania 20 electoral votes
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2016, 12:20 PM   #3
Cattivo
FDNY Engine 55
United_States
Rep

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...nghazi/396182/
      10-30-2016, 12:21 PM   #4
Gooner5643
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 e92 M3, 06 Civic Si

Hopefully...Life. Realistically...Slap on the wrist.
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2016, 12:37 PM   #5
sygazelle
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2014 328i M-Sport, 2019 X5 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattivo View Post
Indictments and incarceration are imminent, the real question is how long will she spend behind bars or will it be more of a country club stay
It could happen but she has been teflon man so far.

It has not been a good week for the Clinton campaign but will it be enough to change the outcome? I'm guessing the room she spends the most time in will oval, not 9x12. If so, it is not likely that they would put a sitting president in jail.
Appreciate 1
      10-30-2016, 12:49 PM   #6
PA135i
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 135i 08 CR-V

Quote:
Originally Posted by sygazelle View Post
It could happen but she has been teflon man so far.

It has not been a good week for the Clinton campaign but will it be enough to change the outcome? I'm guessing the room she spends the most time in will oval, not 9x12. If so, it is not likely that they would put a sitting president in jail.
Your wrong. Remember Watergate? Richard Nixon had to resign or he would have been impeached. (Like Hillary's husband was)
If this evidence keeps piling up against her she would be forced to resign if elected. She is in serious shit now and she knows it. Just listen to her speak. You can hear the fear in her voice...she has no idea whatis coming next.
She better send Huma to CVS to get another box of depends.

It is really the Democrats fault to putting up such a flawed candidate.
Sparkling Graphite Metallic / 6MT / Terracotta Boston Leather / Sport Package / Comfort Access system / Gray Poplar wood trim / Heated front seats / iPod and USB adapter / HD radio / Premium hi-fi system / OE Tuning / VRSF Intercooler & charge pipe / BMW Performance short shift kit / BMW M Performance Handbrake Handle / BMW Stainless steel pedals / V1 hardwired / rear sun shades Pennsylvania 20 electoral votes
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2016, 01:10 PM   #7
sygazelle
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA135i View Post
Your wrong. Remember Watergate? Richard Nixon had to resign or he would have been impeached. (Like Hillary's husband was)
If this evidence keeps piling up against her she would be forced to resign if elected. She is in serious shit now and she knows it. Just listen to her speak. You can hear the fear in her voice...she has no idea whatis coming next.

Possibly. Look, I'm not for Hillary Clinton. I'm just guessing like everyone else. None of us knows what will really happen but some are writing posts like they are certain. Anything can happen in the next week; this past week shows us that.

The point I was trying to make is she will probably win the election based on the polls and if she does, it is not likely that she will go to jail if elected. You bring up Nixon and Bill Clinton. Nixon did not go to jail. Bill Clinton was impeached but, as you know, acquitted by the Senate. So, based on history, it is not likely HRC would go to jail if elected. That is all I am saying.
Appreciate 3
geek50.50
Zippster459.00

10-30-2016, 01:18 PM   #8
geek
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 328xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA135i View Post

I remember Watergate. You're right Nixon was on the brink of impeachment, and rightly so. I also remember Iran-Contra, where Reagan secretly sold arms to the Contras despite it being illegal, then he denied knowing anything about it. Ollie North, for those of you old enough to remember, took the fall brilliantly for it all. Despite the fact that 11 administration officials were convicted of wrongdoing, no one served any jail time, thanks in part to pardons by GHW Bush.

I don't know if Hillary deserves to go to jail--she might--but Iran-Contra was in the news every day in the 80s, it was obvious the whole operation was illegal, yet no one went to prison. Corruption runs rampant in Washington, yet seldom do high-ranking officials go to jail. That's wrong, but that's why I think HRC won't do any time.

I understand why Trump is so popular. So many of us are sick of the Washington insiders; HRC is the ultimate one while Trump is anything but. I just wish he showed more maturity, self control, and thicker skin.

You say the Dems put up a flawed candidate, and I agree. But the GOP screwed up too. They could have put up almost anyone other than Trump and easily beat her. Now we've got this race between two terrible choices.

Last edited by geek; 11-01-2016 at 08:05 AM.. Reason: typo
Appreciate 4
      10-30-2016, 02:31 PM   #9
Cattivo
FDNY Engine 55
United_States
Rep

A career criminal like HRC has more rights?

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2...-leniency.html

Saucier compared his case to Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server when she was secretary of state. The FBI declined to charge Clinton for her handling of classified information while using the server

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/b...l-be-indicted/

A new filing by the Department of Justice contains a key phrase that some might construe as a hint at criminal prosecution being planned for Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton

Last edited by Cattivo; 10-30-2016 at 03:44 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2016, 04:37 PM   #10
RABAUKE
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: Porsche 993, 2014 MB GLK

Quote:
Possibly. Look, I'm not for Hillary Clinton. I'm just guessing like everyone else. None of us knows what will really happen but some are writing posts like they are certain. Anything can happen in the next week; this past week shows us that.

The point I was trying to make is she will probably win the election based on the polls and if she does, it is not likely that she will go to jail if elected. You bring up Nixon and Bill Clinton. Nixon did not go to jail. Bill Clinton was impeached but, as you know, acquitted by the Senate. So, based on history, it is not likely HRC would go to jail if elected. That is all I am saying.
Your points are valid, however how sad to think that you're newly elected presidents first order of business may be impeachment hearings. The rest of the world is watching and some countries are likely wringing their hands with glee at what's transpiring. The last months of the election have not been about policy or vision but about mudslinging, scandal and coverup.....I feel for the US, and other countries that will be affected by the fall out....good luck.
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2016, 09:43 PM   #11
sygazelle
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RABAUKE View Post
Your points are valid, however how sad to think that you're newly elected presidents first order of business may be impeachment hearings. The rest of the world is watching and some countries are likely wringing their hands with glee at what's transpiring. The last months of the election have not been about policy or vision but about mudslinging, scandal and coverup.....I feel for the US, and other countries that will be affected by the fall out....good luck.

Elections have always had a mudslinging factor. There have always been scandals and coverups. This election may be worst than usual. I think it is magnified by the ubiquitous nature of social media. Hopefully once the winner is elected we can get back "normal", whatever that means.
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2016, 05:14 AM   #12
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

^
I'm one of the few who has zero desire to use social media. The old saying that "info is ammo" is more than enough reason.

With that disclosure out of the way:
Look at the reliance factor many have with sm for much, if not all, of their information gathering. It's a slippery slope when ideas and points of view are molded by these companies. Just as the msm has been doing and now brought to light loudly by trump. Would I throw a penalty flag if the right was carried on the msm' shoulder? Absolutely.

The revelations re: Fb and soon to be google are unnerving. The technology has accelerated so quickly that the "what if" research was lost in the development.
Not lost by the creators. Far from it.

How often do famous people make headlines for doing something sporadic and hasty on sm? Instantaneously broadcasting your feelings to world just blows my mind.

Trumps happy thumbs made me want to puke. SHUT UP!
I could list so many posts from people all over, that did them nothing but harm, but I hope people get the point and to just be careful before hitting send.
Just look at what emails have done. Sm is an email. It's recorded and there you are, basically, forever.

An innocent minded young person, for example, let's the world know his or her feelings via sm. What happens years from now and that person runs for a political position or a high level business vacancy? Starts their own company?
The rules of sabotage have changed.

I'll get back on tangent now.

Last edited by gonzo; 10-31-2016 at 05:30 AM..
Appreciate 1
Cattivo645.00

10-31-2016, 05:59 AM   #13
Cattivo
FDNY Engine 55
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
^
I'm one of the few who has zero desire to use social media
Thank God, I thought I was the only person on this planet that refuses to use social media

10-31-2016, 06:12 AM   #14
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

^ I know many very successful people who cringe at the thought of it.
People who like to talk about themselves, Trump, love it.
I hate talking about myself so it's a no brainer.

In other news:
Wikileaks announced Phase 3 is now underway.

I'm thinking these are going to be really damaging. Not that all the information previously released wasn't.

Send email saying stupid shit at your own risk. Lol.
MKSixer23025.50

10-31-2016, 06:34 AM   #15
Cattivo
FDNY Engine 55
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
^ I know many very successful people who cringe at the thought of it.
People who like to talk about themselves, Trump, love it.
I hate talking about myself so it's a no brainer.

In other news:
Wikileaks announced Phase 3 is now underway.

I'm thinking these are going to be really damaging. Not that all the information previously released wasn't.

Send email saying stupid shit at your own risk. Lol.
I truly miss the good old days prior to social media(I'm not sure if Bimmerpost is considered social media) too bad we can't go back to using beepers and pay phones... I can't tell you the last time one of my friends called me to talk, instead I need to resort to texting using my giant sausage fingers lol

It's beginning to look like the She Beast may be forced to step down and Biden taking her place
      10-31-2016, 07:06 AM   #16
Cattivo
FDNY Engine 55
United_States
Rep

The She Beast is going to throw Huma under the bus to avoid being arrested today

http://girlsjustwannahaveguns.com/hu...bus-save-skin/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...t-Clinton.html

not only will Hillary go to jail, the entire administration will be locked up
      10-31-2016, 07:17 AM   #17
RABAUKE
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: Porsche 993, 2014 MB GLK

Quote:
Elections have always had a mudslinging factor. There have always been scandals and coverups. This election may be worst than usual. I think it is magnified by the ubiquitous nature of social media. Hopefully once the winner is elected we can get back "normal", whatever that means.
I agree that the mud gets slung, but there has been little to know discussion on platform or policy for the last month or so. It has been nothing but mudslinging, lying and covering up. A real shame
Appreciate 1
sygazelle1882.50

10-31-2016, 07:18 AM   #18
MKSixer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
I'm guessing that she will be found having committed suicide by bludgeoning herself then stabbing herself multiple times, with the coup-de-gras self-administered with multiple gunshots to the back of the head.

All done to commit suicide.

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2016, 07:20 AM   #19
Cattivo
FDNY Engine 55
United_States
Rep

DRAIN THE SWAMP

January 13 2009: Hillary Clinton's aide Justin Cooper sets up clintonemail.com domain. Huma Abedin signs off on it
January 21: Clinton is sworn in as Secretary of State
18 March: Clinton stops using her BlackBerry email account and switches to the newly created hdr22@clintonemail.com account. The domain is hosted on her own private email server, set up by her aide Bryan Pagliano
September 11, 2012: Four Americans are killed in attack on a U.S. base in Benghazi, Libya including Ambassador Chris Stevens
February 1, 2013: Clinton steps down as secretary of state
October 28, 2014: State Department demands Clinton's work-related correspondence as part of a congressional investigation into Benghazi
Fall 2014: Clinton's lawyers deletes 33,000 emails which they claim are 'personal'
December 5, 2014: Clinton's legal team provide roughly 30,000 emails to the State Department when they are demanded by a congressional investigation into Benghazi.
March 2 2015: The New York Times breaks the news that Clinton used a personal email account to conduct government business while secretary of state
July 25: Clinton says she is confident none of the emails on her private email server were classified at the time of sending and receiving
August 4: The Washington Post reveals the FBI has begun looking into the security of Clinton's private email set-up
September 10: Bryan Pagliano formally asserts his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination rather than answer questions from a Republican-led House committee on her email arrangements
July 6, 2016: The Justice Department closes Clinton email probe and FBI Director James Comey announces the FBI won't prosecute. The decision was made by Comey because Attorney General Loretta Lynch had to recuse herself after a secret meeting with Bill Clinton
October 7: WikiLeaks begins release of thousands of emails hacked from the Gmail account of John Podesta, Clinton's campaign chair
October 28: FBI reopens its investigation into Clinton's server
      10-31-2016, 07:23 AM   #20
Pinewood
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 30d M sport LCI

Quote:

sitting across the pond - i see both candidates as being weak - hence why the debates have been more of a personal nature that about policies. My hunch is she will win, and probably be impeached and then get a slap on the wrist. It will dominate her first (only?) term in office.
Now back to Brexit and the shit storm we created for ourselves!!
      10-31-2016, 07:35 AM   #21
insanecoder
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 340isDrive

This crony corrupt world wont change overnight..
if OJ Simpson can get away with murder..
Hillary at worst will see country club house arrest.. at best.. she demands and gets an apology lol
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2016, 07:50 AM   #22
Cattivo
FDNY Engine 55
United_States
Rep