BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion Biden Family Corruption and Crony Capitalism

View Poll Results: Is the Biden Family corrupt and selling/benefiting from government influence?
Corrupt without question and benefitting from government influence. 34 91.89%
No...It's just Lunch Bucket Joe and a total coincidence. 3 8.11%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-15-2019, 05:24 PM   #67
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
4136
Rep
3,567
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglo View Post
And The chinese and Burisma got nuffin in return for the millions they spent on the Bidens! Lol

Can you tell me again why Joe got the prosecutor investigating his son and the company he worked for fired?


It. Was. Official. US. Foreign. Policy.

It was done 100% in the open. For all to see. Joe has certainly made no secret of it since then.

Most/all of the G7 countries AND the International Monetary Fund wanted Shokin gone. Why? Because he wasn't actually investigating corruption.

If this was Joe doing his son a favor, that's even more reason to elect him because he seems to be able to bend all of Western Europe to his will.

What did China get in return for their investment in Paradigm? If this is such a no-brainer, the list should be long and easily identified. Right?
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2019, 05:25 PM   #68
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
4136
Rep
3,567
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adc100 View Post
He took hunter over to China and Ukraine several times on Air Force 2. Did he meet with Burishma and his china contacts on these flight? I don't know and neither do you.

I hope Warren asks about it tonite.
"He" being Hunter or Joe?

Family accompanying politicians on overseas trips is not really unheard of, so I'm not sure what you're driving at there.
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2019, 09:11 PM   #69
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
15627
Rep
7,582
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by schoy View Post
Trump is the de facto head of the DOJ (via the Attorney General). Now knowing that, ask yourself why there isn’t an official investigation going on. The answer’s pretty obvious ...
Please list every investigation currently going on in the DOJ. I will wait.
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 2
      10-15-2019, 09:24 PM   #70
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
8196
Rep
10,468
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by schoy View Post
Trump is the de facto head of the DOJ (via the Attorney General). Now knowing that, ask yourself why there isn’t an official investigation going on. The answer’s pretty obvious ...
Please list every investigation currently going on in the DOJ. I will wait.
Apparently nothing against Hillary.
__________________
taking it to 7000.
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2019, 07:09 AM   #71
anglo
Libertarian
anglo's Avatar
United_States
40434
Rep
3,017
Posts

Drives: M4
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Sanctuary City

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post


It. Was. Official. US. Foreign. Policy.

It was done 100% in the open. For all to see. Joe has certainly made no secret of it since then.

Most/all of the G7 countries AND the International Monetary Fund wanted Shokin gone. Why? Because he wasn't actually investigating corruption.

If this was Joe doing his son a favor, that's even more reason to elect him because he seems to be able to bend all of Western Europe to his will.

What did China get in return for their investment in Paradigm? If this is such a no-brainer, the list should be long and easily identified. Right?
Let me guess, you got your rebuke from the Liberal Media!

There's just one problem.

"Hundreds of pages of never-released memos and documents - many from inside the American team helping Burisma to stave off its legal troubles - conflict with Biden's narrative.



And they raise the troubling prospect that U.S. officials may have painted a false picture in Ukraine that helped ease Burisma's legal troubles and stop prosecutors' plans to interview Hunter Biden during the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

For instance, Burisma's American legal representatives met with Ukrainian officials just days after Biden forced the firing of the country's chief prosecutor and offered "an apology for dissemination of false information by U.S. representatives and public figures" about the Ukrainian prosecutors, according to the Ukrainian government's official memo of the meeting. The effort to secure that meeting began the same day the prosecutor's firing was announced. "

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign...-ukraine-story

Coruption at Burisma was being investigated by Shokin
Appreciate 1
MKSixer15626.50

      10-16-2019, 07:47 AM   #72
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
4136
Rep
3,567
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglo View Post
Let me guess, you got your rebuke from the Liberal Media!

There's just one problem.

"Hundreds of pages of never-released memos and documents - many from inside the American team helping Burisma to stave off its legal troubles - conflict with Biden's narrative.



And they raise the troubling prospect that U.S. officials may have painted a false picture in Ukraine that helped ease Burisma's legal troubles and stop prosecutors' plans to interview Hunter Biden during the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

For instance, Burisma's American legal representatives met with Ukrainian officials just days after Biden forced the firing of the country's chief prosecutor and offered "an apology for dissemination of false information by U.S. representatives and public figures" about the Ukrainian prosecutors, according to the Ukrainian government's official memo of the meeting. The effort to secure that meeting began the same day the prosecutor's firing was announced. "

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign...-ukraine-story

Coruption at Burisma was being investigated by Shokin

You're going to have to do better than an op/ed by Solomon. Sorry.
Appreciate 1
      10-16-2019, 07:47 AM   #73
glennQNYC
2006 TIME Person Of The Year
glennQNYC's Avatar
United_States
5622
Rep
5,044
Posts

Drives: M Sport 335i
Join Date: May 2013
Location: North Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by schoy View Post
Trump is the de facto head of the DOJ (via the Attorney General). Now knowing that, ask yourself why there isn't an official investigation going on. The answer's pretty obvious ...
Please list every investigation currently going on in the DOJ. I will wait.
Thank you. This is the point I've been making in the Impeachment thread. We don't know what the DoJ is investigating. They don't put out press releases when they commence an investigation!
__________________
Appreciate 1
MKSixer15626.50

      10-16-2019, 07:52 AM   #74
glennQNYC
2006 TIME Person Of The Year
glennQNYC's Avatar
United_States
5622
Rep
5,044
Posts

Drives: M Sport 335i
Join Date: May 2013
Location: North Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
What I'm disgusted by are the dummies parroting "there's no evidence of wrongdoing" or even worse, "nobody is accusing the Bidens of any wrongdoing." While we can say there hasn't been PROOF, there is EVIDENCE of wrongdoing... and valid or not, everyone should be able to agree that people are accusing the Bidens of wrongdoing.
__________________
Appreciate 2
anglo40434.00
MKSixer15626.50

      10-16-2019, 07:57 AM   #75
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
4136
Rep
3,567
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
What I'm disgusted by are the dummies parroting "there's no evidence of wrongdoing" or even worse, "nobody is accusing the Bidens of any wrongdoing." While we can say there hasn't been PROOF, there is EVIDENCE of wrongdoing... and valid or not, everyone should be able to agree that people are accusing the Bidens of wrongdoing.
What is that evidence?
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2019, 08:08 AM   #76
anglo
Libertarian
anglo's Avatar
United_States
40434
Rep
3,017
Posts

Drives: M4
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Sanctuary City

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
You're going to have to do better than an op/ed by Solomon. Sorry.
You can do better than , My boy didn't do nuffin argument.
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2019, 08:28 AM   #77
glennQNYC
2006 TIME Person Of The Year
glennQNYC's Avatar
United_States
5622
Rep
5,044
Posts

Drives: M Sport 335i
Join Date: May 2013
Location: North Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
What I'm disgusted by are the dummies parroting "there's no evidence of wrongdoing" or even worse, "nobody is accusing the Bidens of any wrongdoing." While we can say there hasn't been PROOF, there is EVIDENCE of wrongdoing... and valid or not, everyone should be able to agree that people are accusing the Bidens of wrongdoing.
What is that evidence?
As a broad concept... Are you really saying you haven't seen any facts that warrant an investigation by our DoJ?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2019, 09:00 AM   #78
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
4136
Rep
3,567
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
As a broad concept... Are you really saying you haven't seen any facts that warrant an investigation by our DoJ?
Answer my question and I'll answer yours.

What evidence do you see of Joe Biden abusing his power as VP or other wrongdoing?
Appreciate 1
      10-16-2019, 09:01 AM   #79
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
4136
Rep
3,567
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglo View Post
You can do better than , My boy didn't do nuffin argument.
I can, but I don't need to. Burden of proof falls on the claimant.

Appreciate 0
      10-16-2019, 09:09 AM   #80
glennQNYC
2006 TIME Person Of The Year
glennQNYC's Avatar
United_States
5622
Rep
5,044
Posts

Drives: M Sport 335i
Join Date: May 2013
Location: North Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
As a broad concept... Are you really saying you haven't seen any facts that warrant an investigation by our DoJ?
Answer my question and I'll answer yours.

What evidence do you see of Joe Biden abusing his power as VP or other wrongdoing?
Without getting into detail; I see more evidence than what authorized surveilling American citizens involved in a rival political campaign. That says it all. I'm working off of the principles established during the last administration.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2019, 09:14 AM   #81
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
4136
Rep
3,567
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
Without getting into detail; I see more evidence than what authorized surveilling American citizens involved in a rival political campaign. That says it all. I'm working off of the principles established during the last administration.
That's my question - what evidence do you see?

Appreciate 0
      10-16-2019, 09:23 AM   #82
glennQNYC
2006 TIME Person Of The Year
glennQNYC's Avatar
United_States
5622
Rep
5,044
Posts

Drives: M Sport 335i
Join Date: May 2013
Location: North Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
Without getting into detail; I see more evidence than what authorized surveilling American citizens involved in a rival political campaign. That says it all. I'm working off of the principles established during the last administration.
That's my question - what evidence do you see?

Are you not able to discuss broad concepts? For both time and expediency I'm trying to discuss the topic generally instead of engaging in the specific details.

Democracy dies in the darkness is a timely phrase these days. What's the objection to shining a light on the appearance of impropriety? It involves Democrats?
__________________
Appreciate 1
gjm1201085.00

      10-16-2019, 10:37 AM   #83
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
4136
Rep
3,567
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
Are you not able to discuss broad concepts? For both time and expediency I'm trying to discuss the topic generally instead of engaging in the specific details.

Democracy dies in the darkness is a timely phrase these days. What's the objection to shining a light on the appearance of impropriety? It involves Democrats?
Sure, discuss the evidence broadly, if you like. I'm not asking to get into the weeds.

You claim you see evidence, not just bad optics. What is that evidence? Shokin's removal? Hunter flying to China on Air Force 2? What?

I don't understand your reticence here and without at least identifying which actions you view as evidence, I don't see how we can actually have a discussion.

Appreciate 1
      10-16-2019, 12:29 PM   #84
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
8196
Rep
10,468
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
Are you not able to discuss broad concepts? For both time and expediency I'm trying to discuss the topic generally instead of engaging in the specific details.

Democracy dies in the darkness is a timely phrase these days. What's the objection to shining a light on the appearance of impropriety? It involves Democrats?
Sure, discuss the evidence broadly, if you like. I'm not asking to get into the weeds.

You claim you see evidence, not just bad optics. What is that evidence? Shokin's removal? Hunter flying to China on Air Force 2? What?

I don't understand your reticence here and without at least identifying which actions you view as evidence, I don't see how we can actually have a discussion.

Your :is getting a lot of work lately.........
__________________
taking it to 7000.
Appreciate 1
      10-16-2019, 02:02 PM   #85
adc100
Major
1004
Rep
1,280
Posts

Drives: 2018 Forester XT
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Elizabethtown PA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
Sure, discuss the evidence broadly, if you like. I'm not asking to get into the weeds.
Even evidence is no proof of guilt or Innocent. Biden will likely be convicted in the Public Courtroom because of circumstantial "evidence": He hopped on Airforce 2 to both China and Ukraine. He knew knothing about the gas industry yet got a lucrative job on the board and walked away from china with saddlebags of money. He is on camera saying there would be no quid-pro unless the guy investigating his son was fired. You can bet there will be more-much more evidence as things unravel for Uncle Joe and his young girl loving ways.

Joe said they never discussed the gas company yet is on a picture with a Company rep and his son. No "evidence" right? But you would have to have an IQ of less than 80 not to connect the dots.

I know you have to have an IQ higher than 80 but why you are asking for details of evidence that a drunken sailor can see is curious.
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2019, 03:27 PM   #86
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
4136
Rep
3,567
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adc100 View Post
Even evidence is no proof of guilt or Innocent. Biden will likely be convicted in the Public Courtroom because of circumstantial "evidence": He hopped on Airforce 2 to both China and Ukraine. He knew knothing about the gas industry yet got a lucrative job on the board and walked away from china with saddlebags of money. He is on camera saying there would be no quid-pro unless the guy investigating his son was fired. You can bet there will be more-much more evidence as things unravel for Uncle Joe and his young girl loving ways.
Again, the direct family members of the rich and powerful getting positions they are wholly unqualified for is not out of the ordinary - look no further than Jared being put in charge of the Middle East negotiations for evidence of that.

Hunter getting a job is not evidence of any wrongdoing by Joe.

Just like Don Jr. having his picture taken with those two Ukrainians that got arrested isn't evidence of him or his daddy doing anything wrong, per se.


Quote:
Originally Posted by adc100 View Post
Joe said they never discussed the gas company yet is on a picture with a Company rep and his son. No "evidence" right? But you would have to have an IQ of less than 80 not to connect the dots.
I've taken pictures with lots of people I've never discussed business with.


Quote:
Originally Posted by adc100 View Post
I know you have to have an IQ higher than 80 but why you are asking for details of evidence that a drunken sailor can see is curious.
You're seeing evidence where there isn't any, frankly.
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2019, 03:51 PM   #87
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
4136
Rep
3,567
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adc100 View Post
Even evidence is no proof of guilt or Innocent. Biden will likely be convicted in the Public Courtroom because of circumstantial "evidence": He hopped on Airforce 2 to both China and Ukraine. He knew knothing about the gas industry yet got a lucrative job on the board and walked away from china with saddlebags of money. He is on camera saying there would be no quid-pro unless the guy investigating his son was fired. You can bet there will be more-much more evidence as things unravel for Uncle Joe and his young girl loving ways.

Joe said they never discussed the gas company yet is on a picture with a Company rep and his son. No "evidence" right? But you would have to have an IQ of less than 80 not to connect the dots.

I know you have to have an IQ higher than 80 but why you are asking for details of evidence that a drunken sailor can see is curious.

Speaking of people being in pictures with politicians.....

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckra...rt-in-new-york


Appreciate 1
      10-20-2019, 06:12 PM   #88
anglo
Libertarian
anglo's Avatar
United_States
40434
Rep
3,017
Posts

Drives: M4
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Sanctuary City

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
Again, the direct family members of the rich and powerful getting positions they are wholly unqualified for is not out of the ordinary - look no further than Jared being put in charge of the Middle East negotiations for evidence of that.

Hunter getting a job is not evidence of any wrongdoing by Joe.

Just like Don Jr. having his picture taken with those two Ukrainians that got arrested isn't evidence of him or his daddy doing anything wrong, per se.




I've taken pictures with lots of people I've never discussed business with.




You're seeing evidence where there isn't any, frankly.
Jared is not making money working at the White House, he got the job because Trump trusts his judgment, he's a bright guy!
Not a drug addict!

Jared took a pay cut, these arent the career politicians you're used to.

Trump represents what the founding fathers wanted. Citizen statesmen. Most of the founding fathers were rich before they got into politics.

The Bidens made millions selling influence to the Chinese and Ukrainians!
Appreciate 1
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:48 AM.




bmw
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST