BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion Alex Jones and info wars. Fact or fiction?

11-04-2016, 03:47 PM   #111
Zugzwang
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 x35d M-Sport + 2013 X-35d

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRG_135 View Post
As a canadien citizen, shouldn't you be more worried about Trudeau?
I'm a North American. Please don't hang a guy that cares for life, liberty and freedom.

Anything good for America is good for Canada. Most Canadian resources go through American markets. So if America is rich and prosperous then Canada is enriched as a result.

I didn't vote for Trudeau. That puppet is almost as useless as Dan quayle.
Appreciate 1
VRG_135785.50

11-09-2016, 04:50 AM   #112
Zugzwang
Colonel
Canada
Rep

The job is just getting started. Brace yourselves for globalist repercussions.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2016, 04:09 PM   #113
TS135i
piggy in the mirror
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2013 6MT 135i

So we all now know the answer to this threads question....
      11-09-2016, 04:56 PM   #114
Zugzwang
Colonel
Canada
Rep

Kinda funny how he drops the mike and walks off at the end.
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2016, 12:57 AM   #115
Zugzwang
Colonel
Canada
Rep

Appreciate 0
      11-13-2016, 08:06 AM   #116
VRG_135
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Silver 135 DCT

Very appropriate article.

Opinion | Lies in the Guise of News in the Trump Era - The New York Times
https://apple.news/ALH369V9XSfm3dl4G3wGwkw
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2016, 10:35 AM   #117
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:

Let's go over a few things the Left felt it needed to "omit" about Hilary
She stole the nomination form the rightful candidate, Sanders.
She is 100% pro and backed by Wall Street.
She also received funding from the Saudis. The left loves to quote about how Trump is sexist and anti-gay. But they seemed to be ok with supporting a candidate that whores herself out to anyone who will put some money in her coffer. Now we all know how that Saudi Arabia is just a bastion of human rights; specifically rights of women and gays . Hilary was a fucking corporate hack and a thief, in the end she got the ending she deserved. I don't why all the Hollywood pussies are freaking out because this literately was a movie like ending. You had an upstart come in and knock a well supported heavy weight the fuck out.

Liberals, enough crying.. It's over get over it. This is the real world and like we said before there are no do overs here and no safe spaces. The Marxist world of the universities does not apply to reality. You cannot change the election results.. Instead of crying, bitching, and "protesting" use this time to drop the Marxist indoctrination and truly talk to people with opposing views, instead of trying to silence them. Stop preaching tolerance when you are about as totalitarian as it gets..
Appreciate 1
DonaldPump6086.00

11-13-2016, 11:55 AM   #118
VRG_135
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Quote:

Let's go over a few things the Left felt it needed to "omit" about Hilary
She stole the nomination form the rightful candidate, Sanders.
She is 100% pro and backed by Wall Street.
She also received funding from the Saudis. The left loves to quote about how Trump is sexist and anti-gay. But they seemed to be ok with supporting a candidate that whores herself out to anyone who will put some money in her coffer. Now we all know how that Saudi Arabia is just a bastion of human rights; specifically rights of women and gays . Hilary was a fucking corporate hack and a thief, in the end she got the ending she deserved. I don't why all the Hollywood pussies are freaking out because this literately was a movie like ending. You had an upstart come in and knock a well supported heavy weight the fuck out.

Liberals, enough crying.. It's over get over it. This is the real world and like we said before there are no do overs here and no safe spaces. The Marxist world of the universities does not apply to reality. You cannot change the election results.. Instead of crying, bitching, and "protesting" use this time to drop the Marxist indoctrination and truly talk to people with opposing views, instead of trying to silence them. Stop preaching tolerance when you are about as totalitarian as it gets..
What country did you come from? You come over here, back a nationalist candidate, who wants to lock up their political opponent? Why did you come here in the first place, other than to spew far right nationalist propaganda?
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2016, 01:19 PM   #119
Delta0311
Banned
Rep

Quote:
What country did you come from? You come over here, back a nationalist candidate, who wants to lock up their political opponent? Why did you come here in the first place, other than to spew far right nationalist propaganda?
What's wrong with putting your country first? You can't help anyone else out unless you can comfortably stand on two feet.

Now to answer your question. Poland. I'm 37 and I have first hand knowledge what it's like to live under the totalitarian right and left. I was born under Soviet occupation and my grandparents schooled me quite well on what it was like when the Nazis ran the show. I'm actually fairly center but in this election the progressive left needed a kick in the ass.

I find hilarious that you would call me out on being an immigrant, given I came here legally. Yet you have no problem supporting those who come here illegally.
Appreciate 3
Zugzwang1155.00
Violator3578.00
DonaldPump6086.00

11-13-2016, 01:44 PM   #120
VRG_135
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
What's wrong with putting your country first? You can't help anyone else out unless you can comfortably stand on two feet.

Now to answer your question. Poland. I'm 37 and I have first hand knowledge what it's like to live under the totalitarian right and left. I was born under Soviet occupation and my grandparents schooled me quite well on what it was like when the Nazis ran the show. I'm actually fairly center but in this election the progressive left needed a kick in the ass.

I find hilarious that you would call me out on being an immigrant, given I came here legally. Yet you have no problem supporting those who come here illegally.
Name one post where I said it was OK to come here illegally.
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2016, 01:55 PM   #121
VRG_135
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

So you had to listen and read communist propaganda in Poland? Do you realize that the far right has propaganda also? I find the propaganda spewed by Pravda, Russia-1, Bretbart, & Alex jones all equally reprehensible......
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2016, 02:03 PM   #122
Zugzwang
Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:

My parents and extended family all came from a former communist nation and not only they but most of that (now democratic) country all feared a Hilary win based on their past nazi occupations and communist upbringings and how similarly suppressive the American political situation was becoming. But seeing as how your stereotypical North American (raised on milk and burgers and chuck e cheese) has little or no concept of tyrannical suppression they could not see the way they were being manipulated by powers beyond their willingness to comprehend.

If The Don survives (I do fear assassination attempts by the Soros group) his first term then the reality of freedom, liberty and the pursuit of happiness will once again be realized by all Americans and they will look back at the previous 25-30 years as an embarrassment. They will fight for the next century or two with renewed strength against corporate and global domination.

An immigrant to America who has attained citizenship is no longer an immigrant but an American.
Appreciate 4
Delta03117355.50
lakefront193.00
MKSixer15612.50
DonaldPump6086.00

11-13-2016, 02:36 PM   #123
VRG_135
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
Quote:

My parents and extended family all came from a former communist nation and not only they but most of that (now democratic) country all feared a Hilary win based on their past nazi occupations and communist upbringings and how similarly suppressive the American political situation was becoming. But seeing as how your stereotypical North American (raised on milk and burgers and chuck e cheese) has little or no concept of tyrannical suppression they could not see the way they were being manipulated by powers beyond their willingness to comprehend.

If The Don survives (I do fear assassination attempts by the Soros group) his first term then the reality of freedom, liberty and the pursuit of happiness will once again be realized by all Americans and they will look back at the previous 25-30 years as an embarrassment. They will fight for the next century or two with renewed strength against corporate and global domination.

An immigrant to America who has attained citizenship is no longer an immigrant but an American.
Again, you think far right propaganda is ok? You think I'm some milk toast liberal? If you want to see the face of ignorance, look in the mirror.
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2016, 02:40 PM   #124
Delta0311
Banned
Rep

Quote:
So you had to listen and read communist propaganda in Poland? Do you realize that the far right has propaganda also? I find the propaganda spewed by Pravda, Russia-1, Bretbart, & Alex jones all equally reprehensible......
This is the problem you have zero understating what occupation is. The newspapers and the media (two channels, that's right there where only two tv chnannels) all spewed bs that no one believed. Under occupation you nod your head and agree with the propagand while out in the street and laugh at it once you got home. All while slowly building an opposition to topple the bs regime. No one believed in the shit the communist party spewed. Poland is a fiercely democratic nation, in fact it has the second oldest constitution after the US. The Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth (the Republic), was the only nation that elected its kings. Only reason why the communist where able to stay in power for 50 years was due to Soviets troops backing them up. So we needed to find other ways to topple the government. In this case via civil disobedience (not riots) and in past cases via massive uprisings. So long story short we did not buy off the communist bs, we just had to slowly weaken them and strike when an opportunity presented itself. Took 50 years and a lot of trying but that beat and eternity of living on your knees and doing nothing.

It's was funny though because I remember when I was a little kid in Poland, the late pope and the US where damn near considered holy. Talking negatively about either one was damn near sacrilegious.

Last edited by Delta0311; 11-13-2016 at 02:49 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2016, 03:01 PM   #125
VRG_135
Banned
United_States
Rep

This is real news. You may not like it, or agree with it. I disagree with them more than I agree. But even the NYT can make many good points

Opinion | The Danger of Going Soft on Russia - The New York Times
https://apple.news/AIqaz38JYQ0uwgCL2JVr6hg
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2016, 03:07 PM   #126
Zugzwang
Colonel
Canada
Rep

Understand delta that most Americans educations are based from their boarders inward. I don't intend to mock or make jokes about this. There is little understanding of world politics for a vast majority. Little knowledge of the intricacies of history.

I'm pretty sure that Vrg vicariously knows who George Soros is via the few times his name was mentioned here. But how he made his money...? No clue I would bet. What his relationship to the Clinton family is? No clue. That he supplied voting machines for the election? Likely not.
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2016, 03:12 PM   #127
Zugzwang
Colonel
Canada
Rep

I praise Putin for kicking out everybody ties to the Soros group. A very American thing to do.
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2016, 03:13 PM   #128
VRG_135
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Understand delta that most Americans educations are based from their boarders inward. I don't intend to mock or make jokes about this. There is little understanding of world politics for a vast majority. Little knowledge of the intricacies of history.

I'm pretty sure that Vrg vicariously knows who George Soros is via the few times his name was mentioned here. But how he made his money...? No clue I would bet. What his relationship to the Clinton family is? No clue. That he supplied voting machines for the election? Likely not.
You're getting special updates via mnn up in Canada (moose news network)?
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2016, 03:14 PM   #129
VRG_135
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:

I hear Soros has specially trained polar bears coming to get you.....
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2016, 03:32 PM   #130
Zugzwang
Colonel
Canada
Rep

Whatever infinitesimally tiny amount of credibility you had up until your last few messages has just been forever snuffed out by those horribly weak comments. I congratulate you on that fine portrayal of a but-hurt democrat.

Gold star for you mr. ubertroll.
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2016, 03:44 PM   #131
Zugzwang
Colonel
Canada
Rep

Wait. Vrg_135 I owe you an apology. I just realized the purpose of this thread is based on fact or fiction of Alex jones. You are absolutely in the right to argue your points.

I apologize for mocking your views. But I disagree with your summations and I remain unconvinced that Alex Jones Chanel is fiction.

Sorry for calling you out buddy. We good?
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2016, 08:36 AM   #132
MKSixer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
This is real news. You may not like it, or agree with it. I disagree with them more than I agree. But even the NYT can make many good points

Opinion | The Danger of Going Soft on Russia - The New York Times
https://apple.news/AIqaz38JYQ0uwgCL2JVr6hg
This was written before they made their pledge to report honestly. Best to discount anything in the NYT prior to the November 15, 2016 issue.

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 0