BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos IS-F 1/4 mile: an impressive 13.2 @ 110

04-21-2008, 01:42 AM   #89
sayemthree
Major General
Rep
Drives: ‘20 X3mC ‘20 Raptor ‘04 X3 6mt

according to all the car mags the fender vents are just for looks- you fail just like the F. ...and I did not ask you if you agree they are Fake - I asked if you like them - thats called reading comprehension in 1st grade.
      04-21-2008, 02:00 AM   #90
sayemthree
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp Star View Post
Bimmer Loyalist is a God and you're homosexual.

This thread is phail.

BTW Fail is spelled with an F, not Ph, F as in IS-F.
      04-21-2008, 02:28 AM   #91
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp Star View Post
Bimmer Loyalist is a God and you're homosexual.

This thread is phail.
Yeh yeh yeh, made mah day!
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2008, 08:38 AM   #92
gbb357
Captain
Rep
Drives: IS300

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayemthree View Post
according to all the car mags the fender vents are just for looks- you fail just like the F. ...and I did not ask you if you agree they are Fake - I asked if you like them - thats called reading comprehension in 1st grade.
I'm not really answering your question, i'm making a statement. Did you just got off the short bus or something. Reading is fundamental, they are not fake.
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2008, 11:01 AM   #93
sayemthree
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbb357 View Post
I'm not really answering your question, i'm making a statement. Did you just got off the short bus or something. Reading is fundamental, they are not fake.
as usual you resort to name calling and insults.

I beleive what I read in the car mags not what you post. stop trolling here and go backto your IS300 forum.
      04-21-2008, 11:38 AM   #94
gbb357
Captain
Rep

Quote:
as usual you resort to name calling and insults.

I beleive what I read in the car mags not what you post. stop trolling here and go backto your IS300 forum.
Calling me out on my reading comprehension and calling me uneducated is not insulting? I believe on what owners tell me and what i see not what you post either. And why would anyone believe you if you can't even tell the difference between the M5 and an M3.
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2008, 08:31 PM   #95
Pimp Star
Captain
Rep
Drives: E39 M5

Quote:
BTW Fail is spelled with an F, not Ph, F as in IS-F.
True that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer Loyalist View Post
Yeh yeh yeh, made mah day!

Quote:
Calling me out on my reading comprehension and calling me uneducated is not insulting? I believe on what owners tell me and what i see not what you post either. And why would anyone believe you if you can't even tell the difference between the M5 and an M3.
Since you use such big words and since you are so smart, don't you realize that you are on a Bimmer Forum? That means:

IS-F: Sucks
C63: Sucks
RS4: Sucks
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2008, 08:48 PM   #96
gbb357
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpstar
Since you use such big words and since you are so smart, don't you realize that you are on a Bimmer Forum? That means:

IS-F: Sucks
C63: Sucks
RS4: Sucks
I guess so, but members should'nt have to get flamed just because they don't own a BMW and they like other cars besides BMW. You see it's not like that on other forums like Mercedes, Lexus, Audi, that i go to. Sure you'll get a couple guys like Sayemthree, but the majority are quite humble and friendly. They don't bash other brands or flame on members that owns another brand. Oh well, life goes on.
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2008, 09:01 PM   #97
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

The majority on here are fine, but it seems that this thread seems to have randomly accumulated a large sum of the extremely...loyal...people from this site.
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2008, 10:06 PM   #98
gbb357
Captain
Rep

Quote:
The majority on here are fine, but it seems that this thread seems to have randomly accumulated a large sum of the extremely...loyal...people from this site.
I understand and respect that completely. Loyalty doesn't have to mean bashing other brands and other members about liking other brands or owning other brands besides BMW. Unless it is required of course. But no one in this thread or any other thread that i've gone to in here has said anything bad about BMW at all.
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2008, 10:15 PM   #99
SteelTorque
Captain
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 335xi

Quote:
I guess so, but members should'nt have to get flamed just because they don't own a BMW and they like other cars besides BMW. You see it's not like that on other forums like Mercedes, Lexus, Audi, that i go to. Sure you'll get a couple guys like Sayemthree, but the majority are quite humble and friendly. They don't bash other brands or flame on members that owns another brand. Oh well, life goes on.
Audi forums have the most BMW haters out there. Not sure why.
      04-21-2008, 10:30 PM   #100
gbb357
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelTorque View Post
Audi forums have the most BMW haters out there. Not sure why.

When you're on top, everyone hates you. Unfortunately, It's just human nature. BMW has been on top for quite a long time and everyone are just gunning for them.
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2008, 11:02 PM   #101
sayemthree
Major General
Rep

Quote:
GGB you just cant handle the fact that some people dislike the ISF. I like other brands. I like Audi, MB, Infinity. Heck, the IS350 is a great car, but I think the new ISF is a poor attempt at the M3 and has a very ricer look. and thats my opinion and I am entilted to it.

and I only flame on other car owners when they are here from an IS forum doing some Trolling.

Quote:
When you're on top, everyone hates you.
according to your previous posts most Lexus owners like the M3 and defend it. Since BMW has broken all sales records since like 1993 I would have to disagree that everyone hates them, in fact its quite the opposite.
      04-22-2008, 07:09 AM   #102
gbb357
Captain
Rep

Quote:
GGB you just cant handle the fact that some people dislike the ISF. I like other brands. I like Audi, MB, Infinity. Heck, the IS350 is a great car, but I think the new ISF is a poor attempt at the M3 and has a very ricer look. and thats my opinion and I am entilted to it.

and I only flame on other car owners when they are here from an IS forum doing some Trolling.

according to your previous posts most Lexus owners like the M3 and defend it. Since BMW has broken all sales records since like 1993 I would have to disagree that everyone hates them, in fact its quite the opposite.
I was refering to steeltorque's comment on audi's forum that is hating on BMW's, meaning the competition in general. You know the expression "hate" or "hating", that's what i meant. Obviously there are many people that loves BMW, why else would they be on top. Hence my comment, "when you're on top". I honestly could care less what you like or don't like, it's your attitude that's the problem here. I'm not the only one that is noticing it, check the other threads that you and i are currently engaged in, see how many members have responded to your negative attitude and called you out.
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2008, 02:28 PM   #103
sayemthree
Major General
Rep

Quote:
I was refering to steeltorque's comment on audi's forum that is hating on BMW's, meaning the competition in general. You know the expression "hate" or "hating", that's what i meant. Obviously there are many people that loves BMW, why else would they be on top. Hence my comment, "when you're on top". I honestly could care less what you like or don't like, it's your attitude that's the problem here. I'm not the only one that is noticing it, check the other threads that you and i are currently engaged in, see how many members have responded to your negative attitude and called you out.

I am sorry you think my attitude is a problem, however I get aggrevated by what appears to be trolling from members of a Luxus Forum.

as far as negative attitude? I will always have negative attitude towards the ISF - I dont like it. I think its a poseur's car.
      04-22-2008, 03:26 PM   #104
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Alright man, it's not a poseur's car. There are multiple reviews out there that show that the car can perform and is up to the job. You have to give it some credit, regardless of whether you hate it or not.
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2008, 10:40 PM   #105
sayemthree
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Alright man, it's not a poseur's car. There are multiple reviews out there that show that the car can perform and is up to the job. You have to give it some credit, regardless of whether you hate it or not.

ok - you're right poseur is a bit harsh - but with those faux parts the word comes to mind. even the name F, means nothing? whats up with that?

ok - the ISF is VERY fast in a straight line. I guess I just prefer the whole package, a balanced car with engine, brakes and suspension all working together. I think it will appeal to those that are not true diehard M fans and dont realize what really is behind the M/// badge.
      04-22-2008, 11:34 PM   #106
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Well that's fine, but I have to say that it's a damn good first attempt, regardless of how much I hate the styling. The F stand for Fuji Motorway or something like that actually.
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2008, 11:47 PM   #107
NaTuReB0Y