BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Photography/Videography My car shots

09-14-2009, 10:28 PM   #1
Bimmer Nerd
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 6MT F80

My car shots

Hello guys

I just wanted to get your input on about my style of taking pictures/angles/quality and all that. I am VERY new to photography itself (actually don't have a camera yet), this were taken by my friends camera (Canon XSI stock lens). Please write your honest opinion, since i am looking to get more into photography when i have enough money to get myself a camera (16 yrs old & dont have a job yet) so its kinda hard for me to save up enough in order to buy a nice DSLR. (owner was fine with having his license plate # being shown, so i didn't bother editing it). For larger photo's please visit my photostream at http://www.flickr.com/photos/42578407@N08/

Thank you

BMW e39

GTI

E36 M3

Last edited by Bimmer Nerd; 09-14-2009 at 10:44 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2009, 10:35 PM   #2
domobrown
Banned
Austria
Rep
Drives: Audi RS5 S-Tronic

Just add more exposure to the aperture and put more focus on the contrasting convex linear mid sections for a more symmetric look. Also add more sepia to the megapixels for a fancier look. Overall, pretty good.
Appreciate 0