BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion Biden Family Corruption and Crony Capitalism

View Poll Results: Is the Biden Family corrupt and selling/benefiting from government influence?
Corrupt without question and benefitting from government influence. 64 81.01%
No...It's just Lunch Bucket Joe and a total coincidence. 15 18.99%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-10-2020, 01:02 PM   #221
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
9617
Rep
8,248
Posts

Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
MO or KS?

If one hits Manhattan, is that NY or KS?
Did you just assume my geography???????
T
R
I
G
G
E
R
E
D
!
Appreciate 5
      02-10-2020, 01:12 PM   #222
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
5225
Rep
4,386
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Wede is a Democrat?!?!?!?!

News to me....
Appreciate 1
      02-10-2020, 01:21 PM   #223
cmyx6go
Major
cmyx6go's Avatar
4274
Rep
1,475
Posts

Drives: 2019 X6 ///M
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: NYC

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
Wede is a Democrat?!?!?!?!

News to me....
I think he is talking about the poll that shows 69% (?) of registered democrats said they would rather the earth be destroyed by a meteor strike than another 4 years of Trump.
__________________
I thought I was a good person but the way I react when people drive slowly in the left lane would suggest otherwise
Appreciate 3
MKSixer23519.00
vreihen162086.50

      02-10-2020, 01:24 PM   #224
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
5225
Rep
4,386
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
I think he is talking about the poll that shows 69% (?) of registered democrats said they would rather the earth be destroyed by a meteor strike than another 4 years of Trump.
I guess I should have included an emoji. My bad.



To think most Republicans would automatically call out the distinction between meteor and meteorite is hilarious, though.
Appreciate 4
cmyx6go4273.50
UncleWede9617.00
MKSixer23519.00
minn196958.00

      02-10-2020, 01:57 PM   #225
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
9617
Rep
8,248
Posts

Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
Wede is a Democrat?!?!?!?!

News to me....
Decline to state.




So, I COULD be, and actually probably WILL be just to fuck with the primaries here in Cali. I'm torn between Bernie and Yang
Appreciate 2
MKSixer23519.00

      02-10-2020, 04:43 PM   #226
Joe-T
Private First Class
227
Rep
160
Posts

Drives: F16 X6
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Connecticut

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
ANd he said he could NOT clear Trump of obstruction charges.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mueller
it's a good thing our legal system doesn't work on the premise of guilty until proven innocent.



Mueller's "job" wasn't to clear Trump
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2020, 04:47 PM   #227
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
10445
Rep
13,162
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe-T View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
ANd he said he could NOT clear Trump of obstruction charges.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mueller
it's a good thing our legal system doesn't work on the premise of guilty until proven innocent.



Mueller's "job" wasn't to clear Trump
your guy is the one who initiated "lock her up". What happened to all that evidence, especially with Trump in power for three years
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2020, 05:16 PM   #228
Joe-T
Private First Class
227
Rep
160
Posts

Drives: F16 X6
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Connecticut

iTrader: (0)

you moving the goalposts again? now it's Hillary instead of Mueller? dude "your girl" didn't win, get past it bro


My guess is that nobody wants to investigate her because #1. she's irrelevant, only Biden will lose the the POTUS election more times than her (for a major party in recent years) and #2. nobody else wants to suicide themselves
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2020, 05:19 PM   #229
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
10445
Rep
13,162
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe-T View Post
you moving the goalposts again? now it's Hillary instead of Mueller? dude "your girl" didn't win, get past it bro


My guess is that nobody wants to investigate her because #1. she's irrelevant, only Biden will lose the the POTUS election more times than her (for a major party in recent years) and #2. nobody else wants to suicide themselves
Look how easy it is to quote somebody!

Remember at the Trump rally he would lead shouts of lock her up.

Now, who's charity has been shut down?

And you've lost sight of the fact that Mueller said he could not clear trump of obstruction of justice.
That's powerful coming from a fellow Republican.
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2020, 05:21 PM   #230
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
23519
Rep
9,806
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
Look how easy it is to quote somebody!

Remember at the Trump rally he would lead shouts of lock her up.

Now, who's charity has been shut down?

And you've lost sight of the fact that Mueller said he could not clear trump of obstruction of justice.
That's powerful coming from a fellow Republican.
You still don't understand the presumption of innocence.
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2020, 05:23 PM   #231
Joe-T
Private First Class
227
Rep
160
Posts

Drives: F16 X6
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Connecticut

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post

And you've lost sight of the fact that Mueller said he could not clear trump of obstruction of justice.
That's powerful coming from a fellow Republican.
I didn't lose sight of that at all... however you seem to have lost sight that our justice system isn't about clearing someone, it's about proving guilt. Something that 22 months and millions of dollars couldn't do
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2020, 05:39 PM   #232
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
10445
Rep
13,162
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
Look how easy it is to quote somebody!

Remember at the Trump rally he would lead shouts of lock her up.

Now, who's charity has been shut down?

And you've lost sight of the fact that Mueller said he could not clear trump of obstruction of justice.
That's powerful coming from a fellow Republican.
You still don't understand the presumption of innocence.
Of course I do, I also understand when you have evidence to convict somebody, you should. Trump should've been removed from office.

And, since you guys jacked the thread, look at the thread title. Biden corruption. And yet nothing has been proven. Zilch. Zero.

Nada.
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2020, 05:41 PM   #233
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
3011
Rep
4,505
Posts

Drives: 340i
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
Of course I do, I also understand when you have evidence to convict somebody, you should. Trump should've been removed from office.

And, since you guys jacked the thread, look at the thread title. Biden corruption. And yet nothing has been proven. Zilch. Zero.

Nada.
Since when was speculation consider hard evidence?
Appreciate 1
MKSixer23519.00

      02-10-2020, 06:29 PM   #234
vreihen16
Lieutenant
vreihen16's Avatar
United_States
2087
Rep
485
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Orange County, NY

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
your guy is the one who initiated "lock her up". What happened to all that evidence, especially with Trump in power for three years
Y'all even hate on Trump even when he shows one bit of compassion to Hillary, so that she can be around for her grandkid(s) as they grow up!

Remember, they were friends in the not-so-distant past.....
__________________
2015 BMW i3 BEV, Giga World (Lodge interior), Tech/Driving Assist Packages, 18K miles
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2020, 06:34 PM   #235
adc100
Banned
1855
Rep
2,174
Posts

Drives: 2018 Forester XT
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Elizabethtown PA

iTrader: (0)

When does Biden retire to his Rocker? I say 30 days +5/-5
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2020, 07:22 PM   #236
vreihen16
Lieutenant
vreihen16's Avatar
United_States
2087
Rep
485
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Orange County, NY

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Biden: "Those who say 'the tree of liberty is watered with the blood of patriots' — a great line, well, guess what: The fact is, if you’re going to take on the government you need an F-15 with Hellfire Missiles. There is no way an AK-47 is going to take care of you." pic.twitter.com/npmW40DHS2

— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) February 9, 2020
__________________
2015 BMW i3 BEV, Giga World (Lodge interior), Tech/Driving Assist Packages, 18K miles
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2020, 09:59 AM   #237
SumBMWGuy
Major
1180
Rep
1,499
Posts

Drives: A German Car
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
Look how easy it is to quote somebody!

Remember at the Trump rally he would lead shouts of lock her up.

Now, who's charity has been shut down?

And you've lost sight of the fact that Mueller said he could not clear trump of obstruction of justice.
That's powerful coming from a fellow Republican.
You still don't understand the presumption of innocence.
Of course I do, I also understand when you have evidence to convict somebody, you should. Trump should've been removed from office.

And, since you guys jacked the thread, look at the thread title. Biden corruption. And yet nothing has been proven. Zilch. Zero.

Nada.
Yet the trump cultists will still throw out "presumption of innocence" and "lock her up" in the same breath. The amount of hypocrisy from them is astounding.
Appreciate 2
JMAC5150127.00

      02-11-2020, 10:17 AM   #238
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
23519
Rep
9,806
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
.
Attached Images
 
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 1
cmyx6go4273.50

      02-11-2020, 10:19 AM   #239
SumBMWGuy
Major
1180
Rep
1,499
Posts

Drives: A German Car
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
.
MK, if all you have is a cartoon to defend your point, you've lost.
Appreciate 1
      02-11-2020, 10:32 AM   #240
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
23519
Rep
9,806
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Here is all the defense I have ever needed for my views...

https://constitutioncenter.org/media...nstitution.pdf
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2020, 11:07 AM   #241
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
10445
Rep
13,162
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Here is all the defense I have ever needed for my views...

https://constitutioncenter.org/media...nstitution.pdf
If only Trump would read that transcript........
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2020, 02:29 PM   #242
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
8731
Rep
13,893
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

I just saw Joe left New Hampshire and the vote party is tonight...

Did he call some college girl a one eyed centipede or something yesterday?
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:55 AM.




bmw
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST