BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion New MTV show explores "White Privilege".

08-02-2015, 12:50 AM   #133
tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyJack View Post
See post #130 for the type of far right thinking which leads to keeping racial tensions high. Akin to reparations talk from the far left. Both groups seek to keep things inflamed.
Yes, extremism is a big problem on both ends of the spectrum. Moreover and unfortunately, it's also the place from which are heard the loudest voices on the matter.

All the best.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2015, 11:46 AM   #134
SonnyJack
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 E92 M3 6MT Jerez Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony20009 View Post

There's no question in my mind that I'm not going to unfairly grant or deny specific benefits to others based on their ethnicity. It's a question of whether I'm going to speak up when I observe others doing so, deliberately or not.

All the best.
This is the answer to stopping most bad practices. When people know they will be called out and/or confronted, they usually cease their behavior.

The silence of many is what empowers a few. See something, say something. While trite, it is powerful.
AA Gen 3 Lvl 2 w/Meth; MagnaFlow catless x-pipe; DB Undertray; Dinan Underdrive Pulley; VAC Coated Bearings; ARP Rod Bolts; Oil Diverter Valve; Dinan Strut Braces; Dinan Rear Toe Links; ECS Rear Trailing Arms; KWv3 Coilovers w/Swift Springs 448F/784R; Vorschlag Camber Plates; AKG 75D MM & 95A TM; CAE Shifter; Titan T-S5; StopTech ST60 380mm/ST40 355mm; MFactory DS; APR Splitter; APR GT250 Rear Wing; Autopower Rollbar; OMP WRC-R Seats
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2015, 01:01 PM   #135
tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
This is the answer to stopping most bad practices. When people know they will be called out and/or confronted, they usually cease their behavior.

The silence of many is what empowers a few. See something, say something. While trite, it is powerful.
Yes. Insouciance and apathy are very dangerous. They may even be a bigger problem than is the actual existence of bias. I write that because, I don't think most American white folks are racists, but by not saying "So-and-so, your behavior appears that it could be racially motivated, and if it is, it is unacceptable to us," the folks who act on their bias get away with it.

I don' think the "court of public opinion and outcry" needs to know whether an act is racially motivated. I think, for now at least, simply saying that one recognizes that it might be and that it's unacceptable if it is, is an appropriate tack in the current environment. It may be the only step needed or that can be acted upon. I don't know....

All the best.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2015, 02:57 PM   #136
Ashley Schaeffer BMW
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

I think you guys have been enjoying sniffing your own farts for too long.

To suggest that racism can only be from whites is an absurd yet predictable position for the programmed to take.
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2015, 03:54 PM   #137
Taskmaster
Banned
Japan
Rep
Drives: M235i 6MT / E92 328 Msport 6MT

Who said that?
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2015, 05:52 PM   #138
Ashley Schaeffer BMW
Banned
Rep

Never mind, I see that tony20009 is from academia.
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2015, 07:23 PM   #139
SonnyJack
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAxiom View Post
Who said that?
Absolutely no one.

Just trolling I suspect.
AA Gen 3 Lvl 2 w/Meth; MagnaFlow catless x-pipe; DB Undertray; Dinan Underdrive Pulley; VAC Coated Bearings; ARP Rod Bolts; Oil Diverter Valve; Dinan Strut Braces; Dinan Rear Toe Links; ECS Rear Trailing Arms; KWv3 Coilovers w/Swift Springs 448F/784R; Vorschlag Camber Plates; AKG 75D MM & 95A TM; CAE Shifter; Titan T-S5; StopTech ST60 380mm/ST40 355mm; MFactory DS; APR Splitter; APR GT250 Rear Wing; Autopower Rollbar; OMP WRC-R Seats
Appreciate 1
      08-02-2015, 07:40 PM   #140
Ashley Schaeffer BMW
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Absolutely no one.

Just trolling I suspect.
It's been implied a few times in this thread especially when discussing race relations.

How is it trolling?

Oh right it's a debate tactic of the extremist left to silence dissent. Don't debate, just name call.

There is no such thing as white privilege.
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2015, 07:44 PM   #141
Taskmaster
Banned
Japan
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley Schaeffer BMW View Post
It's been implied a few times in this thread especially when discussing race relations.

How is it trolling?

Oh right it's a debate tactic of the extremist left to silence dissent. Don't debate, just name call.

No, I want you to back this up. Who said that?
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2015, 08:18 PM   #142
SonnyJack
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:

How is it trolling?

Says the poster who dismisses another because you say he's from "academia."

Or says "people have been smelling their own farts" because he/she disagrees with their opinions.

Also, rather than actually providing anything useful, says people have been "programmed" because you say they've said things they haven't. "To suggest that racism can only be from whites is an absurd yet predictable position......"

Looks like trolling to me.
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2015, 08:49 PM   #143
tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I think you guys have been enjoying sniffing your own farts for too long.

To suggest that racism can only be from whites is an absurd yet predictable position for the programmed to take.
How you inferred whatever it is you inferred that lead you to conclude that anyone here has asserted or surmised that "racism can only be from whites" is beyond me. Perhaps that's my fault for despite having read, seen and studied King Lear, paradoxes of madness in reason and reason in madness is yet something I don't well understand outside of fiction.

What applicability that conclusion has to this discussion is also a mystery to me. The MTV television program was about how whites view and consider "whiteness," racism, the assertion "white privilege exists," what they think are those privileges, and what they think of the equitability of those privileges' being, assuming the show's participants understand such boons exist. In short the MTV discussion is about "what it means to be young and white." It's not about whether other folks can be or are also racist; however, there are points in the show where it's clear that bias at the least is not something for which only white folks have the capacity to feel, believe the verity and fitness of, and in turn act in response to it.

Other:
Quotes/paraphrasing from the show:
H --> Host or host surrogate questions/comments
R --> Respondent(s) reply(s)
RN --> Response by a non-white person
RO --> Response by someone who is not a young adult.
  • H: What does it mean to be white?
  • R:
    • "White" the "default" race.
    • It's the "norm." To be white is "the good thing."
    • It's my heritage
      • H: Interesting because "white" isn't a country.
  • H: How would your life be different if you weren't white?
    • R: I don't go outside of my group, so I don't know.
  • Other participants tried to reply, but seemed to have no idea at all of how their lives would differ. I could be mistaken, but I doubt any minority would find it remotely difficult to at least imagine how their lives would differ were they white.
  • H: [Per the U.S. Census] The typical white American lives in a bubble, living in a town that's 77% white.
  • H: [Per Public Religion Research Institute] The average white person's group of friends is 91% or more white.
    • R: Most white people are raised by white people, hang out with white people, and so they are completely oblivious to issues of race that impact non-white people.
I was truly embarrassed for the person who said "white is the 'good thing'." I wasn't embarrassed for her because I don't think it's true as an observation on the differences between whites and non-whites in U.S., but rather because her words and body language suggested that even absent the social reality, she believes white is better in the abstract.

• H: Tell me about this town. It's pretty Southern.
    • R: (Dakota) There's a myth that you can't be gay and Southern. I don't really see people of any kind of race...blacks, Hispanic, Asian; it's all white people. The people are very nice, but at the end of the day people are very close minded. I hear negative things about interracial couples. Or, like, that when you approach someone on the same side of the street who's black that you aren't supposed to walk on the same sidewalk as them. It's just what I've grown up around.
  • H: Considering where he grew up, you may be surprised where he goes to college.
    • R: I decided to go to a historically black college, Winston-Salem State University. [Paraphrasing: It has great academics and is] close to home, so I can commute.
  • H: What did your friends say?
    • R: What? You really want to go to a black college? You're not going to fit in. [During my first few days here] it felt surreal. I found myself counting other white folks. I've never done that before.
I can promise you that minorities do exactly that all the time. Being that the human condition -- that of roots being as a prey species -- is the same regardless of race, I'm sure minorities do it for exactly the same reason as Dakota. It's a reaction that one undergoes as a way to gauge how "on guard" one may need to be, whether fight or flight is the better option if "stuff" happens seems more eminently likely to than it is at the money one looks about for similar others, when confronted with many beings that are different (perceived to be or in fact) from oneself.

If I sky dived and mistakenly landed in an savannah populated by a lot of herbivores, I'd look first for whomever else may have landed near me (no matter their race), and then for a tree I could scale or a strong stick I can wield as a weapon. After that I'd move about to figure out what positive prospects are present. That's about what folks are doing when they walk into a room of people all of whom they can immediately see aren't just like them. It's very literally a mild manifestation of fear and uncertainty about the near term future.
  • H: So this is going to be your friends at home meeting your friends from college. What do you think about that? Has Dakota told you about his home town?
    • R: (Dakota's black female friend) It's gonna be interesting but fun. [Tony20009: at least part of it wasn't for her and his other black friend.]
    • R: (Dakota) I think race is sometimes a barrier to introducing new people because you don't know if your friends are going to say something offensive. [Tony20009: they didn't show whether the Confederate flag was still flying as his black friends arrived at his home.]
  • H: [to all of Dakota's friends -- all Southern, some black some white -- having a meal together] How often do people in this town discuss race?
    • (Wavy haired white friend) Oh, no. [waves hand and makes "it smells bad" kind of frown] Never.
  • H: We were talking earlier about how whites will when walking down the street and see a black person, folks would walk the other way.
    • (Wavy hair girl raises hand) I would honestly say I've done that before. It was that bad part of you that thinks something bad. What I do that now? Never. [Tony20009: you'd have to watch it to see if you get different "credibility reads" from her body language when she made those two statements. I did and reading it is something I'm trained to do. That's not to say I don't occasionally err doing so.]
  • H: [to Dakota's black friends] What stereo types do you have about white people?
    • R: They're stuck up; they're all racists.
    • R: They might be nice to your face, but behind your back they're gonna say something.
    • R: (Dakota) People say "Black people can get 'ghetto' real fast. Well, I can get ghetto real fast.
  • The discussion continues into a the meaning and connotations and stereotypes associated with the word "ghetto" and it became very obvious how (1) painfully aware of and (2) emotional hurt one of Dakota's black friends becomes as a result of thinking about that term, what it means, and that solely by being a black woman, it ostensibly applies to her -- at least in the environment that is her life's reality -- simply because she is a black woman.
Obviously black young people are taught/develop unfair stereotypical views of whites as well. I presume other minorities do as well. Clearly, at least to me, the generalizations on both sides are irrationally applied and believed. Equally evident, however, is that as an ethnic identity group in U.S., whites have no reason to be concerned about what minorities think about white people, whereas the reverse isn't nearly so certain.

I don't write that to justify the irrational ("group think") thinking of any group. I'm not of a mind to vindicate any form of rationalization for race-based bias. I write the paragraph above only to express an understanding of what, in part at least, causes the endurance of these stereotypes as expressed by minorities. When one goes to some place -- China, parts of South America, Africa, perhaps your closest HBC, or Brazil, which is a "standout" country in that miscegenation and racism both are prevalent -- where one is very clearly not among the local ethnic majority, one'll "get" why the understanding needs to happen on the part of the majority group far more so than the minority group. Such an experience puts a whole new perspective on everything about the "us and them" dynamic that we live with in U.S.

Quote:
Never mind, I see that tony20009 is from academia.
??? I went to school, several of them in fact. I was for a period a undergrad teaching assistant and instructor (not remotely close to being a professor). I have recruited students enrolled at schools of business. That makes me be "from academia?"

I guess that would make a great many people with advanced degrees and who participate in their company's university recruiting process also necessarily be "from academia." Being from academia doesn't explain much.

Other:
This is now at least the second time I've seen you offer conclusions that don't follow from the information that's been shared on the forum. I don't have any reason to expect that you've read all of it, but I do expect that you'll not express conclusions about me when you don't have any/enough information to have that conclusion.

For the record, I have for some 30 years been a CPA and management consultant. In that time I have had a swarm of successful and not so successful personal and professional experiences with people of all races and in multiple countries. The other parties to those relationships range from under privileged people (children and adults) from all three races to professional and social peers of all three races. The ethnicities with which I have the least experience/exposure are Latino and Arab. The only race with which I've had long term and repeated negative experiences is Caucasian, but that's also the race with which I've had the majority of my positive and longest relationships.

All the best.

P.S.
For anyone who is puzzled, curious, interested in racial dynamics, Edward Telles' book Race in Another America: The Significance of Skin Color in Brazil is incredibly interesting. An excerpt from it is here: http://press.princeton.edu/chapters/s7846.html .

Also, the Princeton University Press has many other publications from which they offer sample chapters. The sample chapters alone make really informative reading for anyone with a curious mind. (http://press.princeton.edu/chapbytl.html) The only "problem" is that they are often good enough to inspire one to buy the book.

P.P.S.
For some interesting perspectives on whites attending HBCs, this is a good starting point: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...e767_blog.html .

Appreciate 1
      08-03-2015, 12:47 PM   #144
SonnyJack
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony20009 View Post
P.P.S.
For some interesting perspectives on whites attending HBCs, this is a good starting point: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...e767_blog.html .
My Nephew is a student-athlete at Bowie State University and he has several teammates who are white. This will be his final year and each year he has had several non-black teammates. Their families come to games and they stand out much as you would expect, but I have never seen them outwardly appear uncomfortable. They interact with other spectators/parents with no problem. I have also seen non-athlete white students in the student sections and they appear to be as comfortable as anyone.

One of the reasons I feel team sports are so important is because it teaches kids to trust, rely, and depend on others. Often times those others end up being of different races, but because you have a common goal, you learn to look past those differences in the desire to succeed. I am confident that my athletically filled youth and adult years have helped me in my professional life in ways I'll never be able to quantify.

I think everyone should, at least once, go somewhere that places you in the minority. Yes, you may feel out of place. Yes, people may stare at you. Yes, people may wonder if you're lost. But, since people are generally good natured, I think you would probably have a pretty good time in the process.

At the very least, perhaps you will learn what it's like to feel out of place.
Appreciate 1
      08-03-2015, 12:56 PM   #145
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i Arctic

My parents forced that on me by taking me on trips with "Sister City" to Mexico. When I look back now, I sure stuck out. Tried to walk across the street from the company-owned golf course where my parents were staying, to the bachelor engineering dorms where me and a buddy were staying. A car drove up, picked us up, took us up the street to a roadside stand, bought us cervesas and caldo de camarones, then took us back across the street.

Man, was I uncomfortable being a white boy in Mexico!

Yeah, I guess I just never understood my white privilege in context.
Appreciate 1
      08-03-2015, 01:14 PM   #146
NickyC
Major General
Rep
Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(

Quote:
But, since people are generally good natured, I think you would probably have a pretty good time in the process.
This has absolutely nothing to do with race, but in my opinion, this is entirely wrong. I'd wager to say that the vast majority of people are shit human beings, and would take advantage of you in anyway possible if given the opportunity. The only thing that's keeping societies as a whole from complete breakdown is a thin veneer of law and order. When that veneer breaks down, watch to see how quickly we all return to survival of the fittest.
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2015, 02:50 PM   #147
tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
This has absolutely nothing to do with race, but in my opinion, this is entirely wrong. I'd wager to say that the vast majority of people are shit human beings, and would take advantage of you in anyway possible if given the opportunity. The only thing that's keeping societies as a whole from complete breakdown is a thin veneer of law and order. When that veneer breaks down, watch to see how quickly we all return to survival of the fittest.
Well, you're entitled to have that take on humanity. That merely makes you one of the folks for whom no amount or form of civil/social betterment is going to address the core "problem" as you see it.

I appreciate that you have shared with us your dim view of people in general. That's good to know about you and I'll keep it in mind.

Sincerely yours.

Appreciate 1
      08-03-2015, 04:46 PM   #148
Zer0Cool92
Captain
Rep
Drives: blue metallic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAxiom View Post
Doesn't sound like he changed at all, he just repackaged the same tired shit under a different name. What does heritage have to do with interracial marriage? Why do you care what other people are doing - why is it your business? Why do you feel 'pride' in something you had no choice in?

Being attacked how? You're not building a strong case for yourself on NOT being racist by quoting David Duke and talking about racial purity

He does use facts, but he creates his own narrative on WHY, he pushing a lot of his opinion.

Just look at the confederate flag issue, it's completely blown out of proportion. Nobody even gave a shit about the flag until the media turned it into a race issue. Even if the flag is banned that's not going to stop someone from being a racist. The civil war wasn't about ending slavery until 2 years into the war. Abraham Lincoln even said if he had the chance to free the slaves with the swipe of a pen, he wouldn't.

He also mentions that the Torah, bible and Quran all promote slavery. So these zionists are using the media to attack only European American heritage instead of unilaterally condemning the previously mentioned texts.

Now you have a George Washington statue being taken down and other European American pioneers coming under attack. Who cares about his opinion. Every news outlet, person puts a spin on things, it's your obligation to make your own judgement on the facts given. I don't necessarily agree with everything he says but you must respect the fact that everything he states is backed by evidence and not lies.

Why does this matter? I don't agree with illegal immigration, but why are you so bent on the wellbeing of European Americans. Will something happen when they aren't the majority?
Just imagine your country of home land being flooded with illegal immigrants to the point where the natives of the country become a minority. That's exactly what these hypocritical zionists politicians are doing in France, Britain, across Europe, U.S And other countries while maintaining Israel a pure Jewish state ( Jewish supremacy).

They also promote interracial marriage in these countries but it is illegal in Israel for a Jew to marry a non Jew. I am just pointing out their hypocricy. David duke acknowledges the uniqueness of every races cultural values. He's not saying one race is superior over another but that every race has the right to preserve their heritage and cultural values. Don't you want your kids to look like you and hold the same cultural values as you do?

You must understand how much of stranglehold these zionists have over the media in the U.S. They are turning European Americans against blacks, against whites, and against immigrants while the real people destroying the economy are the banksters , corporate elites, and war mongers (bush, Netanyahu, Cheney). As long as European Americans are distracted and misdirecting their anger towards minorities, these zionists will continue to hold tremendous power in this country to the point where European Americans are the minority and the zionists will never be stopped.
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2015, 06:19 PM   #149
Taskmaster
Banned
Japan
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0Cool92 View Post
Just imagine your country of home land being flooded with illegal immigrants to the point where the natives of the country become a minority. That's exactly what these hypocritical zionists politicians are doing in France, Britain, across Europe, U.S And other countries while maintaining Israel a pure Jewish state ( Jewish supremacy).

They also promote interracial marriage in these countries but it is illegal in Israel for a Jew to marry a non Jew. I am just pointing out their hypocricy. David duke acknowledges the uniqueness of every races cultural values. He's not saying one race is superior over another but that every race has the right to preserve their heritage and cultural values. Don't you want your kids to look like you and hold the same cultural values as you do?

You must understand how much of stranglehold these zionists have over the media in the U.S. They are turning European Americans against blacks, against whites, and against immigrants while the real people destroying the economy are the banksters , corporate elites, and war mongers (bush, Netanyahu, Cheney). As long as European Americans are distracted and misdirecting their anger towards minorities, these zionists will continue to hold tremendous power in this country to the point where European Americans are the minority and the zionists will never be stopped.
Why do you care so much about what other people do? Why is interracial marriage such a hot issue with you? Why are you afraid of being a minority?

Honestly in all of your rhetoric, I just see a xenophobic man who is scared of anyone who isn't white and thinks that being white is synonymous with being "culturally homogeneous" and this is despite some one from Scotland will have as much in common with some from Sicily as someone from Ethiopia.

Want your kids to look like you? Good luck, that's a genetic issue, not a cultural one. Hate interracial marriage? Don't marry someone you don't like.

But the implication that someone European Americans hold some moral edge and/or some intrinsic advantage over everyone else (including Jews) just isn't an idea I can be on board with.
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2015, 06:20 PM   #150
Taskmaster
Banned
Japan
Rep

Honestly dude, you belong on Stormfront (if you aren't already a member) not here.
Appreciate 1
      08-03-2015, 08:02 PM   #151
SonnyJack
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
Actually it has everything to do with race because the majority of people of all races are generally good natured.

It must be completely draining to live in a constant state of waiting to get screwed over. I'm glad I live in a better place then that.
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2015, 01:51 AM   #152
tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Just imagine your country of home land being flooded with illegal immigrants to the point where the natives of the country become a minority. That's exactly what these hypocritical zionists politicians are doing in France, Britain, across Europe, U.S And other countries while maintaining Israel [as] a pure Jewish state (Jewish supremacy).

They also promote interracial marriage in these countries but it is illegal in Israel for a Jew to marry a non Jew. I am just pointing out their hypocrisy. David duke acknowledges the uniqueness of every races cultural values. He's not saying one race is superior over another but that every race has the right to preserve their heritage and cultural values. Don't you want your kids to look like you and hold the same cultural values as you do?

You must understand how much of stranglehold these zionists have over the media in the U.S. [Zionists] are turning European Americans against blacks, against whites, and against immigrants while the real people destroying the economy are the [bankers] , corporate elites, and war mongers (bush, Netanyahu, Cheney). As long as European Americans are distracted and misdirecting their anger towards minorities, these zionists will continue to hold tremendous power in this country to the point where European Americans are the minority and the zionists will never be stopped.
Off Topic:
You've made some seriously huge claims in that post. Claims that imply that there's a conspiracy of some sort afoot. I'm not saying there isn't such a thing going on. I'm saying you need to do far more than just assert that there is such a thing in place and operating.

Red:
I imagined it. It next occurred to me that Native Americans -- North or South American -- don't have to imagine it. It's exactly what happened to their forebears and they now find themselves minorities in what was originally their land. Ignoring the ethical, moral and political consequences, Native Americans have managed not to lose their cultural identity.

Blue:
Everyone has the right to preserve his or her cultural values and heritage. That's true. Minority and non-minority individuals routinely and to varying degrees do all sorts to do exactly that. (http://scholarworks.sjsu.edu/cgi/vie...ext=etd_theses) The thing to keep in mind is that cultural identity is an individual thing, not an "as an entire race or ethnicity of people" thing.

For example, my kids, through their mother, are part Swiss. Although they have been exposed to a smattering of Swiss cultural traits, practices and so on, they don't self identify as Swiss-American. Neither does my ex wife who was born and raised in Switzerland. All of them identify as American.

Nonetheless, my ex made a point of teaching my kids to speak a bit of Swiss-German, high German and French, to cook and enjoy a host of Swiss and German foods. When my daughter got married, we incorporated customs from U.S., Spain, Argentina, Italy and Switzerland. (Too many from each IMO, but that's another story.) Food and language are but two ways of preserving one's cultural heritage. There are, of course, many more ways and not one of them needs to diminish people of a different race/ethnicity.

Now when it comes to Mr. Duke, I can't help but believe that what he's done is craftily turned the idea of cultural preservation on it's head. I truly believe that Mr. Duke is keenly aware that one of the U.S. cultural heritage things that could be observed is the supremacy and privilege of white folks over all others. There's certainly no way to deny that those traits are among the cultural characteristics of being of Caucasian extraction in U.S. And therein lies the problem I have with what Mr. Duke: he shrewdly utters sentiments with which no (few) Americans will disagree, while also leaving unsaid whether among the traditions of white Americans that he wants to see preserved is the tradition of subjugating and discriminating against non-whites on the basis solely of their being non-white.

Mr. Duke, in stark contrast with the "backwoods, redneck hick," dim witted prole stereotype of a bigot, is a mentally astute, selectively sophisticated man and as such, he's well aware that the best deceptions are those that are interspersed with truth. Moreover, Mr. Duke, a former politician, is well versed in availing himself of, and using to others' detriment, the fact that every coin has two sides.

Green:
Not necessarily. I want my kids to look like me so that I know my wife didn't give birth to some other man's kids and try to pass them off as mine. I want them to look like their mother and me because I know good looking people have an easier way to go simply by being good looking. Short of that, I don't care what they look like.

As for the cultural values they cherish, well, that's really up to them. Their mother and I have certainly passed on our cultural values to our kids. The extent to which our kids adopt them as their own is out of our control. Even as we taught our kids things like cooking, songs, and whatnot, we certainly didn't teach them that they are superior or inferior as a result of their race and ethnicity. We did teach them that they can become "superior" or "inferior" members of society as a result of their accomplishments or lack thereof.

Orange and Purple striped:
??? What exactly is the difference between "European Americans" and whites?

Orange and Purple in total:
That's another of those huge assertions that is going to need more than your making it for it to be believable.

All the best.

Appreciate 0
      08-05-2015, 10:14 AM   #153
Zer0Cool92
Captain
Rep
Drives: blue metallic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAxiom
Quote:

Why do you care so much about what other people do? Why is interracial marriage such a hot issue with you? Why are you afraid of being a minority?

Honestly in all of your rhetoric, I just see a xenophobic man who is scared of anyone who isn't white and thinks that being white is synonymous with being "culturally homogeneous" and this is despite some one from Scotland will have as much in common with some from Sicily as someone from Ethiopia.

Want your kids to look like you? Good luck, that's a genetic issue, not a cultural one. Hate interracial marriage? Don't marry someone you don't like.

But the implication that someone European Americans hold some moral edge and/or some intrinsic advantage over everyone else (including Jews) just isn't an idea I can be on board with.
Lol I'm not European American actually.. I'm Palestinian so I know first hand the brutality and ruthlessness of these zionists.

I believe in the preservation of every races heritage and cultural values .. Not just my own. Especially when zionists promote diversity in every country but their own. I hate the hypocrisy of these zionists .. not diversity .

You can marry a squirrel for all I care. I just don't think people should become a minority in their own country. don't you think Mexico should be majority Mexicans, France should be majority French, etc. these zionist politicians are proud of their massive immigration policies in these countries they even boast about it. I'll post a YouTube video shortly so you can see for yourself.

I'm not saying one race is better than the other. But every race naturally takes pride in their own.

My quarrel is with these Jewish supremacists taking over and wrecking havoc on the world. Not all Jews are evil like these zionists it would be silly to say they are all in on this conspiracy.

But take a look who owns the 6 major media conglomerates, each more pro Zionist than the other. They own the banks, media, and lobby and buy the politicians. Sending young Americans to die in their Zionist wars in the Middle East.

I bet you didn't know that back in 2003 during the Iraq war. these Zionists actually paid people to carry signs and protest saying "No war for oil" which was the biggest lie. The wars weren't about oil but about expanding Israel and taking land from syria as well as Egypt.
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2015, 04:23 PM   #154
Dalko43
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 Toyota 4Runner Trail

Garage List
Does anyone actually read tony20009 's posts?

He either has no job or his work is so menial and easy-to-do that he can afford to type up encyclopedic responses...don't confuse with that with thinking they're factual, because they're not, they're just long.