BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion Donald Trump For President!

11-08-2015, 04:31 PM   #287
BEMR
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 15 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAxiom
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEMR View Post
That article or even story relating to this, unfindable on CNN, MSNBC,CNBC,ABC,CBS, and ya wonder how the wack job Obama got elected twice....
What is the story? She sent information from one unsecured server to another using sound judgement not to classified documents? Honestly, if this is the best you have against her, might as well get really for her to waltz in the whitehouse.
Ya she'll waltz right into the White that's for sure. But I'm sure all ya got to do is Google "Hillary Clinton lies" and I would bet NONE of those you've never heard of, with that said, the reason will be the liberal media tries not to mention this type of discussion I'm sure.

We don't need the Bush's nor do we need the Clinton's to give it another shot, been there done that. And if Hillary's idea of another 3rd term for the ridiculousness of the Obama world, I feel sorry for ya.

Politicians are all a bunch of losers, just look at our past for that! Now, on the other hand if your into free handouts one would disagree.

Government does not do things better WE DO!

With integrity nothing else matters, without integrity nothing else matters.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2015, 04:09 AM   #288
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

That was fast.

Obamas boy Clapper has reversed the finding that two of the 30 emails contained classified information. This was 2 out of 30. She deleted how many?

Most corrupt administration in American history.
      11-09-2015, 10:10 AM   #289
Taskmaster
Banned
Japan
Rep
Drives: M235i 6MT / E92 328 Msport 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
That was fast.

Obamas boy Clapper has reversed the finding that two of the 30 emails contained classified information. This was 2 out of 30. She deleted how many?

Most corrupt administration in American history.
WHAT?! You must be ignorant to history then dude.

Seriously, the feigned outrage is hilarious but just outlines how ignorant and partisan people have beome. You're so out of touch with reality, you're really going to lose your mind when another Democrat sits in the whitehouse.

Then again, the Republican party seems to be the party of 'free shit to people who can already afford it' and 'fuck everyone else' no wonder they are consistently viewed out of touch and are extremely unpopular with the most Americans.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2015, 10:31 AM   #290
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAxiom View Post
WHAT?! You must be ignorant to history then dude.

Seriously, the feigned outrage is hilarious but just outlines how ignorant and partisan people have beome. You're so out of touch with reality, you're really going to lose your mind when another Democrat sits in the whitehouse.

Then again, the Republican party seems to be the party of 'free shit to people who can already afford it' and 'fuck everyone else' no wonder they are consistently viewed out of touch and are extremely unpopular with the most Americans.
You're just being a hypocrite calling me partisan.
Comey changing the agencies conclusion is like telling your professor you want your grade changed, or else. What good does it do to ask for a review of the emails just to reverse the decision?
It's called obama wants clinton to skate free, law be damned. He's a lawless, lying politician. Accept it.

Na´ve is not a sought after characteristic.

Unpopular with most Americans huh?
Under President Obama, Democrats have lost 900+ state legislature seats, 12 governors, 69 House seats, 13 Senate seats.

I guess you're a tad slow with math too.

Last edited by gonzo; 11-09-2015 at 11:53 AM..
Appreciate 1
      11-09-2015, 02:31 PM   #291
Taskmaster
Banned
Japan
Rep
Drives: M235i 6MT / E92 328 Msport 6MT

Quote:
You're just being a hypocrite calling me partisan.
Comey changing the agencies conclusion is like telling your professor you want your grade changed, or else. What good does it do to ask for a review of the emails just to reverse the decision?
It's called obama wants clinton to skate free, law be damned. He's a lawless, lying politician. Accept it.

Na´ve is not a sought after characteristic.

Unpopular with most Americans huh?
Under President Obama, Democrats have lost 900+ state legislature seats, 12 governors, 69 House seats, 13 Senate seats.

I guess you're a tad slow with math too.
How did Obama change the law?
How is this Obama's fault that liberal voters don't vote (which is why the Republicans have won so many seats - poor voter turnout) how is it his fault that states are gerrymandered to hell to keep these people in power?
What about those emails is deemed 'classified'

Sounds like you are spouting from the hip with literally nothing substantive to go on, but we already know that's you style.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2015, 03:53 PM   #292
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAxiom View Post
How did Obama change the law?
How is this Obama's fault that liberal voters don't vote (which is why the Republicans have won so many seats - poor voter turnout) how is it his fault that states are gerrymandered to hell to keep these people in power?
What about those emails is deemed 'classified'

Sounds like you are spouting from the hip with literally nothing substantive to go on, but we already know that's you style.

11-11-2015, 08:38 AM   #293
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Slovenia is building a wall. Just reported.
Why is Trump so crazy?
Racist?
Evil?

Hmmm.
Common sense last option maybe?
      11-12-2015, 09:10 AM   #294
BEMR
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Try this, ask a liberal "what's the big deal about Hillary's emails and classified documents on her private server" First and most common answer, "who cares"

Proof of who cares now, the FBI, she's done. Sad that all the democrats have to offer this Country is her and BERNIE.

We don't need another Bush, we don't need another Clinton. The politician's have had there chances now, its time for some real change, a person in office that hasn't been bought and sold by the time they get there. Trump in 16.

Appreciate 1
      11-12-2015, 01:35 PM   #295
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

US Code 18 Section 1001

Oops.
      11-13-2015, 01:55 PM   #296
all4bspinnin
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 135i LeMans Blue/Terracota

I've been on the Rand Paul ticket for a long time...

After watching a few debates, I like how the group seems to turn to him for the truth on an issue then they go back to arguing with each other.

Rand is the only true conservative up there and what this country truly needs.
Appreciate 1
      11-13-2015, 02:04 PM   #297
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by all4bspinnin View Post
I've been on the Rand Paul ticket for a long time...

After watching a few debates, I like how the group seems to turn to him for the truth on an issue then they go back to arguing with each other.

Rand is the only true conservative up there and what this country truly needs.
He's a smart guy for sure but he too has flaws. A piece or two from each canidate is what we need. Trump has the get it done energy and some decent ideas but has a fuse a millimeter long. Etc...etc...
      11-13-2015, 02:14 PM   #298
fecurtis
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 335i M-Sport

Quote:
He's a smart guy for sure but he too has flaws. A piece or two from each canidate is what we need. Trump has the get it done energy and some decent ideas but has a fuse a millimeter long. Etc...etc...
Speaking of fuse, did you read about his tirade at a community college in Iowa?

He showed up 40 min late and lost his shit for 90 minutes. He's a gem of a fellow.
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2015, 02:14 PM   #299
Vincz
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 GT350

I agree with most of the republican concerns expressed here. Rand Paul seems to have a great head on his shoulders but somehow he keeps being pushed out of the spotlight. If Christie wasn't such a tool and conducted himself as he did recently, he would've had a chance with his "stop the govt thievery" attitude. At this point that is all this is, government thievery. They keep taking money from us for services that will not exist when we are eligible, and they are spending it so poorly our country runs a ridiculous, CONTINUOUS, deficit daily
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2015, 02:25 PM   #300
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by fecurtis View Post
Speaking of fuse, did you read about his tirade at a community college in Iowa?

He showed up 40 min late and lost his shit for 90 minutes. He's a gem of a fellow.
He'll huff and puff too hard and blow the house down eventually. I would like to see him in some capacity in Washington though. But...his ego is #1 or nothing.

I'm really watching for the indictments on hillary to break. They've got to be getting reviewed and proofed by now.
      11-13-2015, 03:11 PM   #301
WhatsADSM
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i

Trump is just a Grade A douche bag. No way I can vote for him even though I agree with him on some stuff. Rand Paul is far and away my favorite candidate thus far from either side (I'm a slightly left leaning moderate). Its really a shame Rand doesn't stand much of a chance it seems.

The left has offered up less than the Republicans, almost like they aren't even trying.
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2015, 10:26 PM   #302
bbbbmw
Major General
Rep
Drives: 135i

Rand Paul's problem is that a number of his positions aren't conservative (e.g. Immigration, and some strange "social justice" ideas). Every time I think he's solid, he comes up with some wtf outburst.
      11-16-2015, 10:14 AM   #303
bkM3
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 528xi Black/Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatsADSM View Post
Trump is just a Grade A douche bag. No way I can vote for him even though I agree with him on some stuff. Rand Paul is far and away my favorite candidate thus far from either side (I'm a slightly left leaning moderate). Its really a shame Rand doesn't stand much of a chance it seems.

The left has offered up less than the Republicans, almost like they aren't even trying.
agree with you regarding rand paul but like you stated, he doesnt stand a chance. i really dont want to vote for trump but if it comes down to trump or hillary, im going trump 100000%
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2015, 03:09 PM   #304
mookie45
Major
Rep
Drives: 2017 AW 340i M-Sport

Since the Paris tragedy, I'm starting to believe someone as extreme as Trump would provide greater security measures in the U.S.

He probably wouldn't be so hospitable towards unknown Syrian refugees and would take a more aggressive approach to combat ISIS.
      11-16-2015, 03:21 PM   #305
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

^
A long list of states have shut the door on refugees.

These said bring em in.
Vermont
Pennsylvania
Indiana: now off list
Colorado
Delaware
Washington

Brrrr.

Last edited by gonzo; 11-16-2015 at 03:47 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2015, 04:36 PM   #306
BEMR
Colonel
United_States
Rep

I hope enough people saw the G20 news conference where Obama spoke for 20 minutes. In that you would notice that he spent more time motherfucking the Republicans and Americans than ISIS, or the Syrian refugee issues. His temperament was calm when talking about the major issues, but very agitated when discussing Americans and Republicans. Wow talk about a POTUS bringing the world together. The current state of events in France, Belgium & Germany relating to the terrorists SHOULD have been the time when his agitation should have been portrayed at it's highest. Not with Americans. This is the guy we elected, you gotta be kidding.

And people don't think Trump the supposed nut job couldn't do a better job as POTUS?

TRUMP IN 16 all the rest are just bought & sold politicians.

Appreciate 1
      11-17-2015, 07:56 PM   #307
bbbbmw
Major General
Rep
Drives: 135i

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/11/4737...788.1447795742
      11-17-2015, 08:07 PM   #308
hellrotm
Major General
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEMR View Post
I hope enough people saw the G20 news conference where Obama spoke for 20 minutes. In that you would notice that he spent more time motherfucking the Republicans and Americans than ISIS, or the Syrian refugee issues. His temperament was calm when talking about the major issues, but very agitated when discussing Americans and Republicans. Wow talk about a POTUS bringing the world together. The current state of events in France, Belgium & Germany relating to the terrorists SHOULD have been the time when his agitation should have been portrayed at it's highest. Not with Americans. This is the guy we elected, you gotta be kidding.

And people don't think Trump the supposed nut job couldn't do a better job as POTUS?

TRUMP IN 16 all the rest are just bought & sold politicians.
Obama's appearance at G20 was utter embarrassment.

He referred to the attack in Paris as a "setback".

Unreal...

Last edited by hellrotm; 11-17-2015 at 08:41 PM..
Appreciate 1