BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion Donald Trump For President!

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-14-2017, 09:34 PM   #13597
DesmondF10
Captain
United_States
303
Rep
684
Posts

Drives: 2014 535i, 2009 328i
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Southwest

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippster View Post
Desmond, I read the disclaimer, and appreciate putting that up front, but why would you even post this!

Your not really going to buy this hand writing analysis into some kind of diagnosis into his personality, or anybody else are you. You can't take this into a courtroom with you, why would you even go there... because it's fun?

You know if someone put this out about Obama, I'd say the same thing. This is the wild, wild stuff. Why not have a sťance and ask all the dead spirits what they think?
It's different, why not post it? There are some common themes that show up in his behavior.

People take criticism of Trump too personally here. I don't think many of you look at him objectively.

It's almost like all of you are in a cult of Trump.

Are you Patriots? Or a cult - I think Trump people border on a cult.

Was talking with a Trump voter last night. She said "Was it wrong of me to vote for a guy I can't stand?" Her thoughts were that Trump lies haphazardly trying to fix his stories while Hillary would have planned her lies. I said, "At least Hillary had a strategy when she lied. Donald seems lost. He is not accustomed to getting facts straight or people challenging him. It's a new world for him."

And have you looked at his signature?

It's quite bizzare.

Disclaimer - And we all know I don't think that Donald has the mental qualities to be a fit President. Last week was further proof. But I am certain many of you do not see it that way -- it's varies from the cult's views. Some of you look at him objectively, not many, but a few. But it's sad that most of you have no objectivity when it comes to Trump.

With HRC and Obama, I'd point out where they were lacking, and many of you had no problems with that. But when it's Trump, it's OMG, how can you say that? Easy - I look at all the facts and circumstances.

Have fun, guys and gals.
__________________
2014 535i Jet Black/Luxury Line (Dinan Sports Performance Tune, MSport Pedal Set, ACS Springs, Koni FSD, Michelin Sport A/S 3+, BMW 650 Rear Sway Bar, Full BavSound)

2009 328i, Crimson Red/Sport Suspension, Full Bavsound
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2017, 11:32 PM   #13598
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
11028
Rep
15,337
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

[QUOTE=PA135i;21700527]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippster View Post

It's interesting. In the case of HRC and her server.. she gets a pass. Real evidence but a pass.

The Russia investigation there is ZERO proof of any collusion between Trump and Russia. This will go on for months for nothing.

Oh and John Podesta has business in Russia with his brother. maybe the Russians hacked his email looking for money he owes them!!!.. lol
The difference is, that hrc case was investigated. I could be wrong, but I heard the fbi had an investigation on it, which they finished? Why not giving them the same chance on this too, if they come back saying there isn't a case to be made, then let's watch our hippie arses burn for this and also let's then have an independent investigation of media culture.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2017, 11:46 PM   #13599
1MOREMOD
2018 track days - 0 ridge 1:52:24 pacific 1:33:30
1MOREMOD's Avatar
United_States
9884
Rep
22,586
Posts

Drives: Race car->
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: check your mirrors

iTrader: (5)

You shave your pits?
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2017, 08:13 AM   #13600
Doc Oc
Captain Fatbelly
Doc Oc's Avatar
United_States
1366
Rep
2,026
Posts

Drives: C63 amg
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Upyourbuttandtotheleft

iTrader: (0)

[QUOTE=PA135i;21700527]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippster View Post

It's interesting. In the case of HRC and her server.. she gets a pass. Real evidence but a pass.

The Russia investigation there is ZERO proof of any collusion between Trump and Russia. This will go on for months for nothing.

Oh and John Podesta has business in Russia with his brother. maybe the Russians hacked his email looking for money he owes them!!!.. lol
So you've already given Trump a pass even though the investigation is on going? Granted we are only talking about treason here, which pales in comparison to keeping emails on the wrong server, but still, why don't we wait for it to play out before proclaiming the man innocent? Would you give a democratic president such benefit of the doubt?
__________________
2013 c63 Amg coupe p31, v7 tune, plm headers, armytrix downpipes, EflexFuel

2008 dct coupe, evolve engine/dct tune, ttp, ms intake, megan exhaust, cf ds. Sold.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2017, 08:17 AM   #13601
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
11028
Rep
15,337
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Oc View Post
So you've already given Trump a pass even though the investigation is on going? Granted we are only talking about treason here, which pales in comparison to keeping emails on the wrong server, but still, why don't we wait for it to play out before proclaiming the man innocent? Would you give a democratic president such benefit of the doubt?
Never forget Benghazi! Did anyone look in to that one ever?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 1
Doc Oc1365.50

      05-15-2017, 08:33 AM   #13602
Zippster
Major
Zippster's Avatar
United_States
459
Rep
1,134
Posts

Drives: 17 BMW M2
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (0)

[QUOTE=Lups;21701037]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PA135i View Post

The difference is, that hrc case was investigated. I could be wrong, but I heard the fbi had an investigation on it, which they finished? Why not giving them the same chance on this too, if they come back saying there isn't a case to be made, then let's watch our hippie arses burn for this and also let's then have an independent investigation of media culture.
LUPS that might just be the point, as compelling as the evidence was, Comey found that she was...I forget the exact words negligent but not gross negligent. It's political BS. Any other government employee would have been prosecuted, i.e. Petraeus. HRC was just as complicit, she chose to use a secret server, she read documents that she must have know were sensitive. IF not she had no business being a cabinet level officer not too mention Presidential candidate. So Comey was either tainted or not competent in his decision. When suddenly he changed direction last Oct, the Dems went wild, they wanted him fired. Well they got their wish.
Appreciate 1
lakefront259.50

      05-15-2017, 08:41 AM   #13603
fbsm
Lieutenant Colonel
727
Rep
1,701
Posts

Drives: 4wheels
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: backroads

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Never forget Benghazi! Did anyone look in to that one ever?


Too bad Obama/Clinton and co refused hundreds of requests to upgrade security in Libya.....
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2017, 08:42 AM   #13604
Zippster
Major
Zippster's Avatar
United_States
459
Rep
1,134
Posts

Drives: 17 BMW M2
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (0)

[QUOTE=PA135i;21700527]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippster View Post

It's interesting. In the case of HRC and her server.. she gets a pass. Real evidence but a pass.

The Russia investigation there is ZERO proof of any collusion between Trump and Russia. This will go on for months for nothing.

Oh and John Podesta has business in Russia with his brother. maybe the Russians hacked his email looking for money he owes them!!!.. lol


[QUOTE=Doc Oc;21701913]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PA135i View Post

So you've already given Trump a pass even though the investigation is on going? Granted we are only talking about treason here, which pales in comparison to keeping emails on the wrong server, but still, why don't we wait for it to play out before proclaiming the man innocent? Would you give a democratic president such benefit of the doubt?
For the record that's not my post. Not sure how it got tagged as mine.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2017, 08:52 AM   #13605
fbsm
Lieutenant Colonel
727
Rep
1,701
Posts

Drives: 4wheels
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: backroads

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Oc View Post

So you've already given Trump a pass even though the investigation is on going? Granted we are only talking about treason here, which pales in comparison to keeping emails on the wrong server, but still, why don't we wait for it to play out before proclaiming the man innocent? Would you give a democratic president such benefit of the doubt?
There's nothing to give a pass on because there's no evidence of a crime wrt Trump

Treason eh?

So how was Clinton selling 20% of US uranium reserves to Vlad not treason even when done under the guise of her job?

The fact that others also approved it doesnt abdicate her from guilt, quite the opposite....its evidence of conspiracy

Selling the russians our uranium reserves.....really?

And for the record her email server and content she ran through is is in fact treason.....she voilated espoinage act and committed a pile of felonies in the process.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2017, 09:21 AM   #13606
Zippster
Major
Zippster's Avatar
United_States
459
Rep
1,134
Posts

Drives: 17 BMW M2
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesmondF10 View Post
It's different, why not post it? There are some common themes that show up in his behavior.

People take criticism of Trump too personally here. I don't think many of you look at him objectively.

It's almost like all of you are in a cult of Trump.

Are you Patriots? Or a cult - I think Trump people border on a cult.

Was talking with a Trump voter last night. She said "Was it wrong of me to vote for a guy I can't stand?" Her thoughts were that Trump lies haphazardly trying to fix his stories while Hillary would have planned her lies. I said, "At least Hillary had a strategy when she lied. Donald seems lost. He is not accustomed to getting facts straight or people challenging him. It's a new world for him."

And have you looked at his signature?

It's quite bizzare.

Disclaimer - And we all know I don't think that Donald has the mental qualities to be a fit President. Last week was further proof. But I am certain many of you do not see it that way -- it's varies from the cult's views. Some of you look at him objectively, not many, but a few. But it's sad that most of you have no objectivity when it comes to Trump.

With HRC and Obama, I'd point out where they were lacking, and many of you had no problems with that. But when it's Trump, it's OMG, how can you say that? Easy - I look at all the facts and circumstances.

Have fun, guys and gals.
Because its not a valid argument.

Speaking for myself, I'm not a member of a cult and yes I am a patriot. I have put my ass on the line for this country in the military, have you?
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2017, 09:43 AM   #13607
Doc Oc
Captain Fatbelly
Doc Oc's Avatar
United_States
1366
Rep
2,026
Posts

Drives: C63 amg
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Upyourbuttandtotheleft

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbsm View Post
There's nothing to give a pass on because there's no evidence of a crime wrt Trump

Treason eh?

So how was Clinton selling 20% of US uranium reserves to Vlad not treason even when done under the guise of her job?

The fact that others also approved it doesnt abdicate her from guilt, quite the opposite....its evidence of conspiracy

Selling the russians our uranium reserves.....really?

And for the record her email server and content she ran through is is in fact treason.....she voilated espoinage act and committed a pile of felonies in the process.
That's all misdirection. No one cares about HRC anymore. Her past transgressions, as numerous as they were, have no bearing on Trump's (alleged) ties to Russia. I get that you are saying she was our only other option, so you keep bringing her up, but that's history now. Being a better (debatable) option than HRC doesn't give Trump a pass.
__________________
2013 c63 Amg coupe p31, v7 tune, plm headers, armytrix downpipes, EflexFuel

2008 dct coupe, evolve engine/dct tune, ttp, ms intake, megan exhaust, cf ds. Sold.
Appreciate 1
Lups11027.50

      05-15-2017, 10:00 AM   #13608
DesmondF10
Captain
United_States
303
Rep
684
Posts

Drives: 2014 535i, 2009 328i
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Southwest

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippster View Post
Because its not a valid argument.

Speaking for myself, I'm not a member of a cult and yes I am a patriot. I have put my ass on the line for this country in the military, have you?
No, I did not, because in the early 70's, Vietnam was winding down and I went to undergraduate, then graduate school.

If you define Patriotism as being in the Armed Forces, then I feel badly for you. Salute you for your service, but Patriots discuss in positive ways with each other, how to resolve issues.

I've been on discussion boards for 17 years, I don' take negatves personally, and I am trained in ways other than the military -- to see through arguments, break them down, and see things more clearly.

You don't share that clarity. Because if you did, you would see Trump as he is - someone who does not have the qualities/temperment to serve as President. Someone who repeatedly lies and takes no accountability - he is no leader. It's unfortunate. But we are saddled by hypocrisy for 3.5 more years. Economically, he is a 1%'er so far in his policies. He promises jobs that will not exist in the future. He is going forward with a healthcare plan that will take away health care from millions and will be inadequate as it now stands. The Senate Health Care team is all male and all GOP - hardly the group that can design a plan that will work.

China is ascending under Trump, and we are descending - it's all there in front of you, you just can't see - blinded by the Trumpian falsehoods.
__________________
2014 535i Jet Black/Luxury Line (Dinan Sports Performance Tune, MSport Pedal Set, ACS Springs, Koni FSD, Michelin Sport A/S 3+, BMW 650 Rear Sway Bar, Full BavSound)

2009 328i, Crimson Red/Sport Suspension, Full Bavsound
Appreciate 1
c63er847.50

      05-15-2017, 10:06 AM   #13609
fbsm
Lieutenant Colonel
727
Rep
1,701
Posts

Drives: 4wheels
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: backroads

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Oc View Post
That's all misdirection. No one cares about HRC anymore. Her past transgressions, as numerous as they were, have no bearing on Trump's (alleged) ties to Russia. I get that you are saying she was our only other option, so you keep bringing her up, but that's history now. Being a better (debatable) option than HRC doesn't give Trump a pass.
Rule of law is Rule of law

You can allege all you want but without evidence of wrongdoing there's no probable cause

No probable cause = No investigation

This isnt soviet russia in the 1950's when they turned over your life until they found something to justify you having made a political enemy

As far as clinton's crimes go.....this is why we have a statute of limitations on lesser crimes and NONE for greater crimes......

You cant expect people to take your fantastical claims that trump did "something" illegal wiithout there being any evidence to support it......all the while totally ignoring Clinton's crimes where there actually IS evidence of criminal wrongdoing

If you want folks to take you seriously then you need to advocate for the law to be applied equally and equitably

If you continue to advocate for this partisan bullshit then folks are going to continue to tune you're argument out and trump WILL be re-elected
Appreciate 1
Zippster459.00

      05-15-2017, 10:12 AM   #13610
Zippster
Major
Zippster's Avatar
United_States
459
Rep
1,134
Posts

Drives: 17 BMW M2
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
Why bother arguing with these people? Clinton will win Tuesday and these folks will crawl back in their holes.

In the meantime just sit back and enjoy these threads. Hard to believe some people are so deluded in their thinking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesmondF10 View Post
No, I did not, because in the early 70's, Vietnam was winding down and I went to undergraduate, then graduate school.

If you define Patriotism as being in the Armed Forces, then I feel badly for you. Salute you for your service, but Patriots discuss in positive ways with each other, how to resolve issues.

I've been on discussion boards for 17 years, I don' take negatves personally, and I am trained in ways other than the military -- to see through arguments, break them down, and see things more clearly.

You don't share that clarity. Because if you did, you would see Trump as he is - someone who does not have the qualities/temperment to serve as President. Someone who repeatedly lies and takes no accountability - he is no leader. It's unfortunate. But we are saddled by hypocrisy for 3.5 more years. Economically, he is a 1%'er so far in his policies. He promises jobs that will not exist in the future. He is going forward with a healthcare plan that will take away health care from millions and will be inadequate as it now stands. The Senate Health Care team is all male and all GOP - hardly the group that can design a plan that will work.

China is ascending under Trump, and we are descending - it's all there in front of you, you just can't see - blinded by the Trumpian falsehoods.
Point being we don't join cults in the military! Yes of Patriotic folks out there who remain civilians I salute them, but don't say your not because we are not in agreement.

He has not been in office for even 6 months yet. I have read some of your early posts, you have been negative from day one. I did not agree with much of what Obama did, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt, a chance to prove me wrong about his decisions. He let me down. Because I don't agree with you I am not seeing clearly. That is so insulting. I guess that last post about the handwriting analysis was clear....at least to you let me see, you broke it down and can see it clearly like you are trained then brought it into the court room didn't you!

If I were Trump I would leave the Obama care alone and just let it fall on its ass.

Last edited by Zippster; 05-15-2017 at 10:37 AM.. Reason: more info
Appreciate 1
bbbbmw2379.00

      05-15-2017, 10:18 AM   #13611
fbsm
Lieutenant Colonel
727
Rep
1,701
Posts

Drives: 4wheels
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: backroads

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippster View Post

If I were Trump I would leave the Obama care alone and just let it fall on its ass.
The problem is that Obamacare was designed to fail.....intentionally

It was a poison pill

It was designed to hook people on free shit while not being sustainable

If trump does nothing then he gets blamed for its failure
If trump does something then he'll be blamed for "Taking away people's healthcare" despite it not being a true statement

Trump NEEDS to address the nation on this issue......and outline what is going to happen to the debaucle called Obamacare if nothing is done

He NEEDS to take control of the discussion
Appreciate 1
SakhirM49998.50

      05-15-2017, 10:42 AM   #13612
Zippster
Major
Zippster's Avatar
United_States
459
Rep
1,134
Posts

Drives: 17 BMW M2
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbsm View Post
The problem is that Obamacare was designed to fail.....intentionally

It was a poison pill

It was designed to hook people on free shit while not being sustainable

If trump does nothing then he gets blamed for its failure
If trump does something then he'll be blamed for "Taking away people's healthcare" despite it not being a true statement

Trump NEEDS to address the nation on this issue......and outline what is going to happen to the debaucle called Obamacare if nothing is done

He NEEDS to take control of the discussion
Well it true dammed if you do dammed if you don't. But it's the way Schumer wants it, so lets him keep it then hammer him for the fallout. The FBI director replacement has not even been nominated and Schumer is already saying the dems won't vote on it unless a special prosecutor is called on Trump. Lets wait until the evidence is found before we do that. In fact the FBI can still do and will it. I get it lets make the country fail because we lost the election.

Last edited by Zippster; 05-15-2017 at 10:44 AM.. Reason: typos
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2017, 11:48 AM   #13613
fbsm
Lieutenant Colonel
727
Rep
1,701
Posts

Drives: 4wheels
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: backroads

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippster View Post
Well it true dammed if you do dammed if you don't. But it's the way Schumer wants it, so lets him keep it then hammer him for the fallout. The FBI director replacement has not even been nominated and Schumer is already saying the dems won't vote on it unless a special prosecutor is called on Trump. Lets wait until the evidence is found before we do that. In fact the FBI can still do and will it. I get it lets make the country fail because we lost the election.
Its ALL politics

Its an effort to delay/obfuscate and prevent the GOP from getting anything done and frame them negatively in the run up to the mid terms

the problem is that the squishier the GOP moderates are the more likely they are to lose seats

If they actually behave like conservatives and get shit done then folks will support them

The bottom line is that they will never out progressive the progressives......doing so will only cost them seats

Fuck the dems and go full speed ahead.....just like they did with Obamacare originally
Appreciate 1
Zippster459.00

      05-15-2017, 01:44 PM   #13614
Doc Oc
Captain Fatbelly
Doc Oc's Avatar
United_States
1366
Rep
2,026
Posts

Drives: C63 amg
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Upyourbuttandtotheleft

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbsm View Post
Rule of law is Rule of law

You can allege all you want but without evidence of wrongdoing there's no probable cause

No probable cause = No investigation

This isnt soviet russia in the 1950's when they turned over your life until they found something to justify you having made a political enemy

As far as clinton's crimes go.....this is why we have a statute of limitations on lesser crimes and NONE for greater crimes......

You cant expect people to take your fantastical claims that trump did "something" illegal wiithout there being any evidence to support it......all the while totally ignoring Clinton's crimes where there actually IS evidence of criminal wrongdoing

If you want folks to take you seriously then you need to advocate for the law to be applied equally and equitably

If you continue to advocate for this partisan bullshit then folks are going to continue to tune you're argument out and trump WILL be re-elected
For fucks sake quit with HRC. They investigated her and did nothing. I don't like it anymore than you but it's the past and pointless to argue about now. Your "two wrongs make a right" rationale doesn't cut it though. If they investigate Trump and find nothing I'll accept it just like HRC, but it's idiotic to say this shouldn't be investigated because of what happened with HRC or that they don't have evidence. We have no idea what evidence does or does not exist at this point. Your (and the right's) desire to give him a free pass without any investigation reeks of partisanship and makes me question your patriotism. We should question all of our leaders, all the time...not just the ones from the opposite party.
__________________
2013 c63 Amg coupe p31, v7 tune, plm headers, armytrix downpipes, EflexFuel

2008 dct coupe, evolve engine/dct tune, ttp, ms intake, megan exhaust, cf ds. Sold.

Last edited by Doc Oc; 05-15-2017 at 01:58 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2017, 02:06 PM   #13615
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
11028
Rep
15,337
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Oc View Post
For fucks sake quit with HRC. They investigated her and did nothing. I don't like it anymore than you but it's the past and pointless to argue about now. Your "two wrongs make a right" rationale doesn't cut it though. If they investigate Trump and find nothing I'll accept it just like HRC, but it's idiotic to say this shouldn't be investigated because of what happened with HRC or that they don't have evidence. We have no idea what evidence does or does not exist at this point. Your (and the right's) desire to give him a free pass without any investigation reeks of partisanship and makes me question your patriotism. We should question all of our leaders, all the time...not just the ones from the opposite party.
Collusion is difficult to prove, but the financial side should be easy in the post 9/11 world.

Also, the GOP got also hacked. Theirs didn't leak, which bothers me very much. I'm pretty sure the Russians were pretty sure the first leak would handle hrc, then they armed to kill any republican candidate too, but trump was an easier win in the end.

That's kind of funny, in a way. A major league fuck up from every side and now we have no clue where this lands.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2017, 02:27 PM   #13616
fbsm
Lieutenant Colonel
727
Rep
1,701
Posts

Drives: 4wheels
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: backroads

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Oc View Post
For fucks sake quit with HRC. They investigated her and did nothing. I don't like it anymore than you but it's the past and pointless to argue about now. Your "two wrongs make a right" rationale doesn't cut it though. If they investigate Trump and find nothing I'll accept it just like HRC, but it's idiotic to say this shouldn't be investigated because of what happened with HRC or that they don't have evidence. We have no idea what evidence does or does not exist at this point. Your (and the right's) desire to give him a free pass without any investigation reeks of partisanship and makes me question your patriotism. We should question all of our leaders, all the time...not just the ones from the opposite party.
They didnt investigate her

Comey was FIRED over the dumb shit he said and did

She perjured herself.....its on record.....you can watch the videos if you want

The HRC beatings are going to continue until she's charged/tried and found innocent/guilty....get used to it

Once that happens we can have a discussion about trump.....assuming that there is actually evidence to justify it
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2017, 02:27 PM   #13617
Jaghave
Colonel
803
Rep
2,136
Posts

Drives: 2016 BMW 340i (Auto) RWD
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Collusion is difficult to prove, but the financial side should be easy in the post 9/11 world.

Also, the GOP got also hacked. Theirs didn't leak, which bothers me very much. I'm pretty sure the Russians were pretty sure the first leak would handle hrc, then they armed to kill any republican candidate too, but trump was an easier win in the end.

That's kind of funny, in a way. A major league fuck up from every side and now we have no clue where this lands.
Their was an attempted hack on the gop it wasn't successful since they had a better password then password
Appreciate 3
fbsm727.00
PA135i947.00
scostu1182.50

      05-15-2017, 02:37 PM   #13618
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
11028
Rep
15,337
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaghave View Post
Their was an attempted hack on the gop it wasn't successful since they had a better password then password
Well that clears it up.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 1
Zippster459.00

Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:41 PM.




bmw
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST