BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion University of Missouri: Liberals at their Finest

11-11-2015, 06:58 AM   #1
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

University of Missouri: Liberals at their Finest

So they protested to have the president of the university of Missouri removed because he did not do enough in regards to some random racial incident. Even though as it turns out the perpetrators of that event were not even students. They are protesting for justice, yet it is hilarious how they trample all over the reporters first amendment rights. Meanwhile the femiliberal professor at the end is calling in for some "muscle" to help remove the journalist, who also happens to be a student.

Liberals only believe in what their silly ass interpretation of freedom is. Your opinion does not matter and neither do your Constitutional Rights if they go against their beliefs. You have to buy into their fucking kumbaya BS, OR ELSE!!

Last edited by Delta0311; 11-11-2015 at 07:35 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2015, 07:32 AM   #2
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

She will be toast in a few days after the makeshift Koa campground is gone. Already blanked out her social media accounts and will not take phone calls.
What's really goofy is the university didn't bend for "I'm not eating" guy. They caved for football revenue and nothing else.

Firestarters.
      11-11-2015, 07:49 AM   #3
ScottSinger
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M235i 6spd

There are a few other factors here beyond liberal:conservative beliefs

1) there is the impact of social-media, computer/cellphone, and abundance of news outlets.

2) there is the African-American population becoming highly sophisticated in using media and celebrity to push forward their interest.

3) the atmosphere of a black president and Eric Holder.

4) and the infatuation and saturation of collegiate football on campus and American culture even crumb teams.

5) finally, a really shallow journalism/ press that has no depth or knowledge in their journalism with a few quality exceptions.
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2015, 08:16 AM   #4
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

^
#2.
Define highly sophisticated.

Is the student body president posting on his account(s) yesterday...

CONFIRMED KKK MEMBER SIGHTING ON CAMPUS!
ALERT!
Only to later remove it and say he was wrong.
Sophisticated?

Seems like a hysterical propaganda hemorrhoid to me.

Things will only get worse there now that the "drunk non student in a truck passing by on the street" said what was said is making the news. It's impossible for the media to tell the whole story.
What good would telling the truth do? Then a man doing his best to do a very tough job wouldn't be out of work.

Laughable and disgusting cocktail.

Social media is the cancerous downfall of human interaction and social skills development.

And...people texting each other while in the same room is beyond troubling. Today's instantaneous technology is actually pulling us backwards.

Last edited by gonzo; 11-11-2015 at 08:31 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2015, 09:00 AM   #5
Delta0311
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
She will be toast in a few days after the makeshift Koa campground is gone. Already blanked out her social media accounts and will not take phone calls.
What's really goofy is the university didn't bend for "I'm not eating" guy. They caved for football revenue and nothing else.

Firestarters.
These morons protested to fire a guy who had nothing to do with what happened. They were protesting because a few black students got their feelings hurt, when some random assholes shouted some racial insults at them. Meanwhile the professor (staff member of the school) is asking a student to help her assault another student. Yeah the liberal mindset makes a lot of sense. They better fire her ass.
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2015, 09:05 AM   #6
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

American priorities.

Fire the president or else!

And then we have this regarding our youths.

http://time.com/4107991/birmingham-murder-children/

My god.

Last edited by gonzo; 11-11-2015 at 09:15 AM.. Reason: Poor grammar as usual lol
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2015, 09:13 AM   #7
Delta0311
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
American priorities.

Fire the president or else!

And then we have nothing of concern regarding our youths.

http://time.com/4107991/birmingham-murder-children/

My god.
Yeah I read that earlier this AM.. Makes me sick.. You are right, peoples priorities are fucked up.
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2015, 09:18 AM   #8
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Yeah I read that earlier this AM.. Makes me sick.. You are right, peoples priorities are fucked up.
8 year old boy. Makes my eyes water a bit.
Unexplainable other than environment.
      11-11-2015, 09:22 AM   #9
BrokenVert
Resident Kerbalnaut
United_States
Rep
Drives: Topless Brute/Hybrid Boogaloo

Quote:
These morons protested to fire a guy who had nothing to do with what happened. They were protesting because a few black students got their feelings hurt, when some random assholes shouted some racial insults at them. Meanwhile the professor (staff member of the school) is asking a student to help her assault another student. Yeah the liberal mindset makes a lot of sense. They better fire her ass.
Back when I was in school there were two people outside of the student center with signs "Homosexuality is a sin" and whatever other extreme christian hate speech they could muster. It went on for a while.

They were ignored or openly made fun of. That's the proper response.

Did any of you guys see the video out of Yale a few days ago?

Ohh it turns out that the sign guys at my campus were run out of town a few years ago. Cool!
http://www.thenewshouse.com/story/protest-gay-rights

Appreciate 0
      11-11-2015, 09:41 AM   #10
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Professor lady has resigned and issued numerous apologies.
She taught media relations?

What a complete dumb ass.
      11-11-2015, 10:02 AM   #11
csu87
Banned
Rep
Drives: 09 335xi

More to the story than just one incident. Sounds like it was incident after incident after incident with the president of the university, so i can see why it was time for him to move on.

Now the kid saying he was going to hunger strike till he was dead or the president fired; retarded. Or the football team saying they wont play till he is fired; also retarded. Ultimatums help no one.
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2015, 10:51 AM   #12
fecurtis
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 335i M-Sport

Between this and the protests at Yale, how the fuck can college students AND professors be so damn stupid?

I bet these are the same idiots who insist they record police. It's like they're completely oblivious to the fact that rights also apply to other people and that not being offended isn't actually a right.

I agree with forcing the President and Chancellor to resign as things like making a swastika out of shit and other acts of racist idealism meant to intimidate or threaten shouldn't be tolerated, period but these people are taking it a bit too far.
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2015, 11:02 AM   #13
Delta0311
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by fecurtis View Post
Between this and the protests at Yale, how the fuck can college students AND professors be so damn stupid?

I bet these are the same idiots who insist they record police. It's like they're completely oblivious to the fact that rights also apply to other people and that not being offended isn't actually a right.

I agree with forcing the President and Chancellor to resign as things like making a swastika out of shit and other acts of racist idealism meant to intimidate or threaten shouldn't be tolerated, period but these people are taking it a bit too far.
Better question, when the fuck are they actually learning? No one wonder why the US educational system is so far behind the rest of the Western world.
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2015, 11:39 AM   #14
fecurtis
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 335i M-Sport

Quote:
Better question, when the fuck are they actually learning? No one wonder why the US educational system is so far behind the rest of the Western world.
They all probably are majoring in photography or english or something. They have plenty of free time.
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2015, 12:01 PM   #15
Delta0311
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by fecurtis View Post
They all probably are majoring in photography or english or something. They have plenty of free time.
HAHAH... Majoring in English while still writing like this, "hey y'all we be protestin ths week.. see u all lata"..
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2015, 12:54 PM   #16
other_evolved
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 Chevrolet SS

As ridiculous as this entire Mizzou issue is, making it a polarizing "Liberals vs Conservatives" issue does nothing to help the issue. Moreso, categorizing the perpetrators in the video as a representation of all liberals makes one no better than the mouth breathers in the video.

With that said, the people in the video are idiots.
Appreciate 1
      11-11-2015, 01:55 PM   #17
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

These people have no idea how much harm the video has done though. I'm sure mean bitch would still be crowing and prancing around the campground if not exposed as a hypocrisy cheerleader.

Who would hire any of them if this follows them?

Tacky and unprepared. Shoe on the other foot. Pot meet kettle.

"Ha ha charade you are"
      11-11-2015, 02:15 PM   #18
stressdoc
Dominica
Rep
Drives: BMW i8; Toy 4runner TRD pro

Wow. I am a professor and chair of a department at the U of Missouri. Things have been interesting. The person in the video (Ms. Click) has been canned (resigned...) from the J school for obvious reasons.

Most of the comments in this thread are ill-informed.

A good lesson from the Ms. Click fiasco is that when the shoe is on the other foot you may find your self doing actions that you have criticized others for.
Appreciate 2
      11-11-2015, 02:19 PM   #19
Delta0311
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by stressdoc View Post
Wow. I am a professor and chair of a department at the U of Missouri. Things have been interesting. The person in the video (Ms. Click) has been canned (resigned...) from the J school for obvious reasons.

Most of the comments in this thread are ill-informed.

A good lesson from the Ms. Click fiasco is that when the shoe is on the other foot you may find your self doing actions that you have criticized others for.
So school us on what actually went down..
Appreciate 4
      11-11-2015, 02:42 PM   #20
csu87
Banned
Rep
Drives: 09 335xi

+1. All ive heard about it is the limited info i get on espn radio.
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2015, 03:07 PM   #21
bbbbmw
Major General
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenVert
Quote:
Back when I was in school there were two people outside of the student center with signs "Homosexuality is a sin" and whatever other extreme christian hate speech they could muster. It went on for a while.

They were ignored or openly made fun of. That's the proper response.

Did any of you guys see the video out of Yale a few days ago?

Ohh it turns out that the sign guys at my campus were run out of town a few years ago. Cool!
http://www.thenewshouse.com/story/protest-gay-rights
"Extreme Christian Hate Speech?" Really?

"They were made fun of... That's the proper response" - so your approved solution was bullying? Dude - you ARE what you find offensive.
      11-11-2015, 03:30 PM   #22
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by csu87 View Post
+1. All ive heard about it is the limited info i get on espn radio.
What Caitlyn is wearing takes a lot of air time for those guy's.
Be patient.