BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion Can someone explain to me why we should take even one syrian refugee

Closed Thread

11-29-2015, 09:27 PM   #221
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

I watched a news story about a homeless veteran being beaten to death by a family of black thugs in Philadelphia. Obama is not speaking out about this; didn't hear any protests about it either.

It pisses me the fuck off when we have a staggering amount of homeless vets out there, yet our president wants to bend over backwards for a bunch of refugees. Our vets had the balls to grab a rifle and defend our conuntry but our president would rather give support to a bunch of Syrian men who don't have the fucking guts to defend their own homeland. Yes let's house and feed these cowards while we leave our warriors to fend for themselves on the streets.
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2015, 11:42 PM   #222
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep
Drives: 335 e93

So true. These guys literally put their lives on the line for us yet Obama ignores them, as well as the cops who do the same thing, and chooses instead to sympathize with the criminals and the terrorist embedded rabble. Not one time, every time.
Appreciate 1
      11-30-2015, 08:39 AM   #223
Delta0311
Banned
Rep

Here is the article I was talking about..

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/11/29...ught-on-video/

Notice how the race of the attackers is omitted from the article. "brutally beaten by a group of people", how do you think this would be worded if the attackers where white? Also if they where white this would make the top of the headlines and you can bet your ass there would be all sorts of protests. Obama would have probably thrown a hissy fit about it too but in this case the victim is white and the perps are your regular black thugs, so "nothing to see here". Oh and he is still ready to offer help to the Syrian refugees but could fucking careless about vets dying in the streets.
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2015, 09:18 AM   #224
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Don't forget the "refugees" in Norway doing the gang rapes. They're up several hundred percent since they brought them in. Has nothing to do with terrorism. It's a culture thing. Let's increase those over here. I'm sure the liberal women will enjoy that. http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...im-immigrants/
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2015, 09:23 AM   #225
Delta0311
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundguy1 View Post
Don't forget the "refugees" in Norway doing the gang rapes. They're up several hundred percent since they brought them in. Has nothing to do with terrorism. It's a culture thing. Let's increase those over here. I'm sure the liberal women will enjoy that. http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...im-immigrants/
Liberals will call this "cultural enrichment of the white women", they are simply trying to make Norway more diverse and you sir are racist for calling it rape.
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2015, 11:25 AM   #226
Delta0311
Banned
Rep

Meanwhile in Saudi Arabia...

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/30/world/...wer/index.html

They are ready to build a tower that will be 1km high. Seems that got vaults of cash to blow but they won't spend a dime to take in some refugees. The Syrians are pretty much their people, yet the rich ass Arabs want to dump them on us.
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2015, 09:28 PM   #227
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Shooters tonight in California shooting were devout Muslims. They gunned down a bunch of innocent Healthcare workers who help mentally handicapped children while they were having their office party. Hmmmmmm

Additional info. They were a couple. He was USA born, went to saudi, met the woman, came back with her, and grew a heavy beard after he left. Supposedly he had an argument at the party. He worked there. Came back with her dressed in masks and body armor and started shooting.

They used ar15 with high capacity clips and converted to full auto.
They also brought bags of bombs and a remote controlled car for setting them off.

I said immediately the left will call this workplace violence, a mass shooting, and call for gun control. What a joke. Hillary already tweeted as much before all the facts are out.

However the facts look very different.
1. He was a devout Muslim. She was too. Two people both don't go crazy.
2. They had illegally modified their guns. Gun laws didn't do anything.
3. Most importantly, this was preplanned. They had constructed the bombs. Bought and modified the guns. Bought body armor. Made a remote detonator. This combined with the likelyhood he was radicalized on his trip and that he had his girl participaring points directly at this being a terrorist incident.

Conclusions for the left, workplace violence, more gun control in one of the strictest gun control areas already. My conclusions, terrorist attack, allow more carry permits so people there could have had a fighting chance to survive besides locking themselves in a conference room waiting to die.

With 10,000 refugees slated to come, and a good estimate that 13% , or 1,300 of them sympathetic to isis, majority being young males in their 20s to 30s, and an overwhelming majority of the 10,000 not wanting to come here, why would we want this to proceed?

Last edited by Fundguy1; 12-03-2015 at 04:03 AM..
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2015, 05:28 AM   #228
Delta0311
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Shooters tonight in California shooting were devout Muslims. They gunned down a bunch of innocent Healthcare workers who help mentally handicapped children while they were having their office party. Hmmmmmm

Additional info. They were a couple. He was USA born, went to saudi, met the woman, came back with her, and grew a heavy beard after he left. Supposedly he had an argument at the party. He worked there. Came back with her dressed in masks and body armor and started shooting.

They also brought bags of bombs and a remote controlled car for setting them off.

I said immediately the left will call this workplace violence, a mass shooting, and call for gun control. What a joke. Hillary already tweeted as much before all the facts are out.

3. Most importantly, this was preplanned. They had constructed the bombs. Bought and modified the guns. Bought body armor. Made a remote detonator. This combined with the likelyhood he was radicalized on his trip and that he had his girl participaring points directly at this being a terrorist incident.

Conclusions for the left, workplace violence, more gun control in one of the strictest gun control areas already. My conclusions, terrorist attack, allow more carry permits so people there could have had a fighting chance to survive besides locking themselves in a conference room waiting to die.

With 10,000 refugees slated to come, and a good estimate that 13% , or 1,300 of them sympathetic to isis, majority being young males in their 20s to 30s, and an overwhelming majority of the 10,000 not wanting to come here, why would we want this to proceed?
Oh it's going to be a lot of fun when the new batch of free loaders shows up. There are two types of Muslims; the radicals that want to kill us and the moderates who for the most part cheer on the radicals but don't get their hands dirty. And yes you are correct I'm sure the democrats will blame this on guns.
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2015, 09:12 AM   #229
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

How much you want to bet this is another capt Hasan incident of workplace violence, just like he did shooting soldiers on base while yelling god is great in Arabic.
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2015, 09:14 AM   #230
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i Arctic

Most of the witnesses report nothing was said. He was just butt-hurt that somebody disrespected him at the party, hence why he was seen leaving "in a huff" earlier.
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2015, 09:20 AM   #231
Delta0311
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Most of the witnesses report nothing was said. He was just butt-hurt that somebody disrespected him at the party, hence why he was seen leaving "in a huff" earlier.
Damn I take it his secret Santa gift really sucked.
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2015, 09:22 AM   #232
UncleWede
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Damn I take it his secret Santa gift really sucked.
Let that be a warning to the OT Bimmerpost people?
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2015, 09:59 AM   #233
bkM3
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 528xi Black/Black

Quote:
i would call it workplace violence if he left in a huff and returned with a gun by himself and started shooting the place up. even if you take out the muslim element, he came back in full battle gear, pipe bombs, and illegally modified automatic weapons. this was so obviously premeditated, maybe something set him off a bit early but he was clearly planning something
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2015, 10:01 AM   #234
bkM3
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 528xi Black/Black

Quote:

im all for arming the good guys but i think more stringent background checks are necessary. even if he modified the weapons illegally, he purchased them legally. the fact that he traveled to saudi arabia alone should have been a red flag
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2015, 11:02 AM   #235
UncleWede
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkM3 View Post
the fact that he traveled to saudi arabia alone should have been a red flag
I'm all for strong(er) background checks as well. But if I were flying back and forth to Ireland, or Germany, should that be a red flag? I am of Irish and German decent, although I was born in Washington, DC.

I'm not sure this guy was actually on the no-fly list, I think Obama just said that as an example of a fucked-up twist in the right to buy guns. I have to agree with him that someone on a terrorist no-fly list should be excluded from buying guns
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2015, 12:11 PM   #236
Haywood
I know a thing or 2 about a thing or 2...
United_States
Rep
Drives: E36 M3 Coupe, e39 M5

Garage List
2003 BMW e39 M5  [0.00]
1997 BMW e36 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
I'm all for strong(er) background checks as well. But if I were flying back and forth to Ireland, or Germany, should that be a red flag? I am of Irish and German decent, although I was born in Washington, DC.

I'm not sure this guy was actually on the no-fly list, I think Obama just said that as an example of a fucked-up twist in the right to buy guns. I have to agree with him that someone on a terrorist no-fly list should be excluded from buying guns
So, this is where it gets scary. The person was not on the no-fly list, was a US citizen, and bought the two handguns legally. Do we automatically start investigating everyone who travels to the mid-east of Muslim decent? I would like something like this, but how do we have enough people to do so. Guys like this will always slip through the cracks. Unfortunately, innocent people have to die in order for us to get smarter at security and surveillance. I'm sorry man, but if you're a Muslim male under the age of the 30, you will get profiled. As Chris Cuomo said on CNN, it's not young Christian males committing mass murders.
2014 Carbon Black 650i M-sport (sold)
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2015, 12:14 PM   #237
fecurtis
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 335i M-Sport

Quote:

Nope, but if you fly towards places where the nation has a history of supporting ISIS and other terrorist organizations, it should raise a red flag if you're spending time there. It shouldn't necessarily disqualify you from buying a gun, but there should be some more scrutiny there.

Basically shooting myself in the foot here (no pun intended) as I'm flying to Thailand in the spring and have an 18 hour layover in Qatar so I'll be getting a transit visa to spend some time there.

Either way, not like any of these measures would've stopped anything. I believe he's owned those guns for quite sometime (before traveling to Saudi Arabia, but I could be wrong about that). So far, preliminary investigative journalism has found that his various profiles he's had online (which are fairly sparse) indicate that he was an avid shooter.
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2015, 12:28 PM   #238
Z K
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, F30 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Oh it's going to be a lot of fun when the new batch of free loaders shows up. There are two types of Muslims; the radicals that want to kill us and the moderates who for the most part cheer on the radicals but don't get their hands dirty. And yes you are correct I'm sure the democrats will blame this on guns.
Do you know anything about the Islamic faith? It is a peaceful religion based on the same God as what Christians believe in.

Don't confuse the radical crazies with the true believers in their religion. Just as the KKK isn't a good representation of the Christian faith, neither are crazy terrorists a good representation of the Muslim faith.
      12-03-2015, 12:37 PM   #239
kiel_dafo_kenyg_as
DIE ANTWOORD
Germany
Rep
Drives: 335d E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z K View Post
Do you know anything about the Islamic faith? It is a peaceful religion based on the same God as what Christians believe in.

Islam is the one and only religion that promises you heaven for killing
      12-03-2015, 12:39 PM   #240
Delta0311
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiel_dafo_kenyg_as View Post

And 40 sexy ass virgins too.
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2015, 12:40 PM   #241
Delta0311
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z K View Post

Don't confuse the radical crazies with the true believers in their religion. Just as the KKK isn't a good representation of the Christian faith, neither are crazy terrorists a good representation of the Muslim faith.
Only problem is that roughly something like 1 out of 5 muslims supports what the jihadists are doing.. They are not murdering or funding them but also not disagreeing with their agenda. Where as 99% of Christians disagree with the nut bags within their community.
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2015, 12:46 PM   #242
Z K
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, F30 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiel_dafo_kenyg_as View Post

Yes and the KKK believe in killing black people is their right because they are superior and is the will of God.