BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion Worst Mass Shooting in US History Last Night! 50 Killed! ORLANDO, FL

06-12-2016, 01:32 PM   #45
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shredicus View Post

Too bad Diddy wasn't in the club to bust back...
Or a .45 in the clubs office...
      06-12-2016, 01:43 PM   #46
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep
Drives: 335 e93

The whole antigay hate crime is liberal bs. The guy was under investigation for ties with isis. He said he felt a kinship to the Boston bombers. Isis is claiming responsibility. They have never done that without being a part of something. Isis hates gays. They hang them, throw them off buildings, drown them in cages and bury them alive.

If this guy hated gays I believe it. Because seeing them kiss in public and exist was against his radical Muslim beliefs. That why he targeted the club.

This whole anti gay thing and downplaying and suppressing the terrorism part is just the left trying to make this fit their agenda like they did with San Bernardino and fort hood trying to call them workplace violence incidents until it was so blatantly obvious it was a joke. They want to do this to push their PC lgbt agenda and antigun agenda and minimize the reality that they are failing in stopping isis.

Central Florida has millions of carry permit holders. This bar was targeted because it was gay, for radical Muslim ideas, and because it was a gun free zone, no resistance. Plain and simple. Btw, this was 10 miles from my house.

Last edited by Fundguy1; 06-12-2016 at 03:50 PM..
Appreciate 9
      06-12-2016, 01:44 PM   #47
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Oh and the isis stuff was on the news at 6 am when the FBI said it. When Obama woke up it was suppressed.
Appreciate 2
      06-12-2016, 01:45 PM   #48
ASAP
Bavarian Motor Works
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '20 M2C

Lets make sure your vote goes on the right tick box in nov... rip to the victims, terrible tragedy!
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2016, 01:53 PM   #49
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Crazy fuck!! Wtf!!
Appreciate 1
      06-12-2016, 02:09 PM   #50
TXSTYLE
BIGMARCUS
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundguy1 View Post
Oh and the isis stuff was on the news at 6 am when the FBI said it. When Obama woke up it was suppressed.

Oh I guess the "Force Fields" happen to be up at all of the Straight Clubs in the city?

Wow....

Even if this idiot MF was tied to ISIS or some other cowardly filth group, it still doesn't remove the fact that he specifically targeted a LBGT spot.
Let's not go blaming President Obama for all that is wrong in this world. Ignorance is bliss.
Horrific tragedy plain and simple.
      06-12-2016, 02:31 PM   #51
Andrewthefirst
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M140i

Quote:
The whole antigay hate crime is liberal bs. The guy was under investigation for ties with isis. He said he felt a kinship to the Boston bombers. Isis is claiming responsibility. They have never done that without being a part of something. Isis hates gays. They hang them, throw them off buildings, drown them in cages and bury them alive.

If this guy hated gays I believe it. Because seeing them kiss in public and exist was against his radical Muslim beliefs. That why he targeted the club.

This whole anti gay thing and downplaying and suppressing the terrorism part is just the left trying to make this fit their agenda like they did with San Bernardino and fort hood trying to call them workplace violence incidents until it was so blatantly obvious it was a joke. They want to do this to push their PC lgbt agenda and antigun agenda and minimize the reality that they are failing in stopping isis.

Central Florida has millions of carry permit holders. This bar was targeted because it was gay, for radical Muslim ideas, and because it was a gum free zone, no resistance. Plain and simple. Btw, this was 10 miles from my house.
This
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2016, 02:32 PM   #52
Andrewthefirst
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M140i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP View Post
Lets make sure your vote goes on the right tick box in nov... rip to the victims, terrible tragedy!
There is no right tick box for you guys in November. There is 'wrong' and 'very wrong'.

Very wrong being Hilary
Appreciate 7
      06-12-2016, 02:34 PM   #53
ASAP
Bavarian Motor Works
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE
Quote:

Oh I guess the "Force Fields" happen to be up at all of the Straight Clubs in the city?

Wow....

Even if this idiot MF was tied to ISIS or some other cowardly filth group, it still doesn't remove the fact that he specifically targeted a LBGT spot.
Let's not go blaming President Obama for all that is wrong in this world. Ignorance is bliss.
Which as it just so happens a certain religion teaches against... :
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2016, 02:37 PM   #54
EyeGuy
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 08 335xi coupe

Man arrested with guns and explosives on the way to gay pride parade in Southern California.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/12...port-says.html
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2016, 02:47 PM   #55
dreamingat30fps
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 C7, 2017 F350

Makes me glad I'm an antisocial hermit who doesn't leave the house.
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2016, 02:54 PM   #56
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Democrats love avoiding the 1,000 pound gorilla in the room. Again blame is on guns and reason for attack is due to hate against gays. Instead on pressing on the obvious fact that this was another radical Muslim dipshit, doing what they do best, and that is destroy life.

Last edited by Delta0311; 06-12-2016 at 03:51 PM..
Appreciate 6
      06-12-2016, 03:09 PM   #57
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post

Wow....

Um, yes he did target LGBTs because that's one of the main target groups of isis. And from 6am to 8 am it was reported that the FBI was saying he was being watched as a potential terrorism person of interest, then from 8 am till isis claimed responsibility that was suppressed by law enforcement, now it's back saying he had terrorist ties as more and more stuff is pouring in they can't contain, such as isis claiming responsibility or him pledoing allegance to isis. Hmmmmm

Last edited by Fundguy1; 06-12-2016 at 03:16 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2016, 03:22 PM   #58
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

I seem to also remember Benghazi was a spontaneous protest to a YouTube video and a Muslim American army Captain shouting god is great in arabic while he shoots his fellow soldiers was workplace violence. So was two Muslims who train with assault rifles, download isis stuff, are part of a terror cell, and go to their job xmas party and shoot it up. And you call me conspiracy theory guy?
Appreciate 1
      06-12-2016, 03:34 PM   #59
aksi
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shredicus View Post
Can someone define "assault weapons" for me?

Too bad Diddy wasn't in the club to bust back...
Assault weapon = dramatic word some people use to attempt to give a good reason for weapon ban. Now they add "high powered" in front of it.

It is really sad and this sucks that they think they can just take away someone's life if they want to. Please do not blame on guns. I see it coming though. Sigh
Appreciate 1
      06-12-2016, 03:44 PM   #60
General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: xxxx

Totally horrendous - a nightmare for all those involved.

They really need to start tightening up on those on watch lists.

These are the things that are exceptionally hard to prevent.

He defines utter scum.
Appreciate 3
      06-12-2016, 04:03 PM   #61
RickFLM4
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

If it very difficult to tighten up on watch lists if there is more concern in law enforcement about being accused of profiling than there is about public safety. I'm not sure if our society has reached that extreme yet, but we are a helluva lot closer than we were 8 years ago or at any point in the past.
      06-12-2016, 04:11 PM   #62
Ali Shiralian
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i xdrive, 2014 X5 3.5d

Garage List
Today is one of the most tragic days I remember and my condolences goes to the families of the victims of this horror. Whether this was ISIS related or not does not change the fact that Islam is collectively anti homosexuality and will strike down on it any chance it gets. This hatered and snti gay sentiment is also present in other religions but not to the Islamic extreme. Gays and lesbians are prosecuted and killed in most Islamic countries on a daily basis and most governments do not intervene or condemn it. This guy, had already expressed homophobic views on several occasions and I'm afraid there are more like him living as our neighbors and coworkers.

The more I read about religion ( any religion ), the more I understand that they all prompt hatred towards humanity. Here are some verses to confirm my views about Islam....

Quran (7:80-84) - "...For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.... And we rained down on them a shower (of brimstone)" - An account that is borrowed from the Biblical story of Sodom. Muslim scholars through the centuries have interpreted the "rain of stones" on the town as meaning that homosexuals should be stoned, since no other reason is given for the people's destruction. (The story is also repeated in suras 27 and29).
Quran (7:81) - "Will ye commit abomination such as no creature ever did before you?" This verse is part of the previous text and it establishes that homosexuality as different from (and much worse than) adultery or other sexual sin. According to the Arabic grammar, homosexuality is called the worst sin, while references elsewhere describe other forms of non-marital sex as being "among great sins."
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2016, 04:45 PM   #63
1LRM3
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: LRP M3 E92, MR M3 E93

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [4.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by aksi View Post
Assault weapon = dramatic word some people use to attempt to give a good reason for weapon ban. Now they add "high powered" in front of it.

It is really sad and this sucks that they think they can just take away someone's life if they want to. Please do not blame on guns. I see it coming though. Sigh
Terrible... just terrible news today, for the injured, deceased, and their families as well as America. Prayers and condolences to those in Orlando affected.

Correct it is not the guns. It is the people. The mentally ill and those supporting mass terrorism. That is a different thread. Here to the place to recognize and grieve... though I agree aksi
F.T.B.R. Garage, CT
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2016, 05:00 PM   #64
ASAP
Bavarian Motor Works
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
If it very difficult to tighten up on watch lists if there is more concern in law enforcement about being accused of profiling than there is about public safety. I'm not sure if our society has reached that extreme yet, but we are a helluva lot closer than we were 8 years ago or at any point in the past.
The answer is very simple... if u so have any sort of link or even tiny suspicion of any sort of terrorist link, threat or anything of the sort, you and your entire family are immediately departed and barred entry in the USA forever... if you are a US citizen, you are sent to Guantanamo... forever...
Appreciate 1
      06-12-2016, 05:17 PM   #65
RickFLM4
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
The answer is very simple... if u so have any sort of link or even tiny suspicion of any sort of terrorist link, threat or anything of the sort, you and your entire family are immediately departed and barred entry in the USA forever... if you are a US citizen, you are sent to Guantanamo... forever...
I think a better answer may lie somewhere between today's over-concern for potential criminals / public opinion of police tactics and modern day McCarthyism.
      06-12-2016, 05:24 PM   #66
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

I just saw the rolling text on CNN....

Obama said => "This was an attack against all Americans" !

Think now that everyone in this thread got the answer..
Would love to say more about this situation , but I can't .