BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion Evidence of election meddling

06-10-2017, 08:25 AM   #1
fbsm
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 4wheels

Evidence of election meddling

So far there's no evidence that the trump campaign colluded with any foreigners to influence the 2016 election results

We do however have plenty of evidence that Obama broke lots of US laws to try to alter the most recent Isreali elections

Wonder when we'll see a criminal investigation into this.

http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-...ection-israels

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/31...mbassador-says

Late 2017 and 2018 are shaping up to be a bombshell for criminal investigations and possible trials against former democrat leadership

Rice
Clinton (Both of them)
Lynch
Obama
I'm sure Jarrett is in there too....she was after all the real president the last 8 years
The list seems to grow every week
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2017, 12:51 PM   #2
cjb762
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 135is, MG 6MT

Ok, I'll play. What "lots of US laws" did the Obama administration break?

You posted two articles - one had nothing at all to do with Israeli elections, and the other said “While this report shows no wrongdoing by the Administration, and should put to rest such allegations, it certainly highlights deficiencies in the Department’s policies that should be addressed in order to best protect taxpayer dollars.”"
Appreciate 1
David70839.00

06-10-2017, 01:19 PM   #3
fbsm
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjb762 View Post
Ok, I'll play. What "lots of US laws" did the Obama administration break?

You posted two articles - one had nothing at all to do with Israeli elections, and the other said “While this report shows no wrongdoing by the Administration, and should put to rest such allegations, it certainly highlights deficiencies in the Department’s policies that should be addressed in order to best protect taxpayer dollars.”"
The first details the illegal expenditure of hundreds of thousands of dollars to build a political grroup in Isreal which subsequently was used to influence the isreali elections

Almost 400k of taxpayer dollars spent on a hostile group with Obama campaign ties

A subsequent Congressional investigation, criminal deletion of federal records by General Council Ratner......the list goes on and on

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ust-netanyahu/

The second article in the OP simply further outlines open hostility and unprecedented attempts by Obama admin to undermine the legitimate government of Isreal

Obama/Kerry/Clinton attempts to influence elections is apparently OK

Russian attempts to influence US elections is Bad
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2017, 01:24 PM   #4
cjb762
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 135is, MG 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbsm View Post
The first details the illegal expenditure of hundreds of thousands of dollars to build a political grroup in Isreal which subsequently was used to influence the isreali elections

Almost 400k of taxpayer dollars spent on a hostile group with Obama campaign ties

A subsequent Congressional investigation, criminal deletion of federal records by General Council Ratner......the list goes on and on

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ust-netanyahu/

The second article in the OP simply further outlines open hostility and unprecedented attempts by Obama admin to undermine the legitimate government of Isreal

I'll ask it again - what was illegal? What specific laws did the administration break by giving $400k to the group?
Appreciate 1
David70839.00

06-10-2017, 05:08 PM   #5
larryn
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '97 332ti, '18 F31, '16 GT4

Why is nobody looking at Debbie Wasserman Schultz of election tampering? We have well documented domestic tampering.
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2017, 10:43 AM   #6
Zippster
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 BMW M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryn View Post
Why is nobody looking at Debbie Wasserman Schultz of election tampering? We have well documented domestic tampering.
That's a really good question. This whole issue should not be a popularity contest, but to determine if any crimes have been committed on both sides.
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2017, 06:39 PM   #7
jmg
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 CS, I01 i3 REx LCI

Garage List
Quote:
So far there's no evidence that the trump campaign colluded with any foreigners to influence the 2016 election results

We do however have plenty of evidence that Obama broke lots of US laws to try to alter the most recent Isreali elections

Wonder when we'll see a criminal investigation into this.

http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-...ection-israels

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/31...mbassador-says

Late 2017 and 2018 are shaping up to be a bombshell for criminal investigations and possible trials against former democrat leadership

Rice
Clinton (Both of them)
Lynch
Obama
I'm sure Jarrett is in there too....she was after all the real president the last 8 years
The list seems to grow every week

So far there is no evidence that Trump knows the the fuck he is doing.
Previous: F80 M3 | I01 i3 Rex LCI | I01 i3 REx | F30 340i M Sport ZTR | F30 328i Sport | Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250 | E21 320i
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2017, 06:55 PM   #8
fecurtis
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 335i M-Sport

Quote:
Because she didn't engage in election tampering. The DNC and RNC are private entities where election rules aren't bound by law but rather rules that they make up.

It's dumb I know but that's why nothing ever happened aside from her resigning. It sucks because what she did was pretty low.
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2017, 08:14 PM   #9
smrtypants44
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 440i

Quote:

I mean...duh. We live in the US. If influencing foreign elections advances US interests, then why wouldn't we do it?

Diplomacy is all about putting your country on top right?
      06-14-2017, 08:13 AM   #10
fecurtis
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 335i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by smrtypants44 View Post
I mean...duh. We live in the US. If influencing foreign elections advances US interests, then why wouldn't we do it?

Diplomacy is all about putting your country on top right?
Common sense eludes him.

He probably honestly believes that only the Democrats have tried to influence other country's elections as well. That's how naive he is. He's literally one of those brainwashed cult type folks.
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2017, 01:15 PM   #11
David70
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 Z4M Coupe - 13 Cadillac ATS

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjb762 View Post
I'll ask it again - what was illegal? What specific laws did the administration break by giving $400k to the group?
Small missing detail and I am also interested.

We have been giving money (and arms) to groups of people all over the world since the beginning of the U.S. to promote our views and elect people that agree with us.

If it turned out Russia had given money to a Pac group in the U.S. I don't believe there would be any U.S. laws broken, not at all the same as the accusations that are being investigated but nice try.
      06-14-2017, 06:05 PM   #12
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 340i

Looks like it did happen but not by russian...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.dc7eb0da047f
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2017, 07:41 AM   #13
David70
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
Looks like it did happen but not by russian...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.dc7eb0da047f
Quote:
Marion County Prosecutor Terry Curry said officials did not find any evidence that fraudulent ballots were cast in last November’s election or that the group and its employees committed voter fraud.
Quote:
“Let me be clear that these are not allegations of voter fraud nor is there any evidence to suggest that voter fraud was the alleged motivation.”
Also -

Quote:
Last month, Trump created a commission to study voter fraud and voter suppression.
Interesting in seeing real proof one way or the other. I am somewhat skeptical when the person or the company that has already stated the result is now very involved in the investigation.

Last edited by David70; 06-15-2017 at 07:59 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2017, 11:30 AM   #14
larryn
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '97 332ti, '18 F31, '16 GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by fecurtis View Post
Because she didn't engage in election tampering. The DNC and RNC are private entities where election rules aren't bound by law but rather rules that they make up.

It's dumb I know but that's why nothing ever happened aside from her resigning. It sucks because what she did was pretty low.
FYI... the primaries are considered elections. Are we to say that cheating in the primaries is fair game?
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2017, 12:04 PM   #15
Zippster
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
FYI... the primaries are considered elections. Are we to say that cheating in the primaries is fair game?
I can't agree more. I find it incredible that no law was broken.
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2017, 12:21 PM   #16
fbsm
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippster View Post
I can't agree more. I find it incredible that no law was broken.
certainly rules were broken

Brazile giving Clinton debate questions

All sorts of shenanigans with superdelegates.....dont even get me started on the fact that
superdelegates exist at all

Certainly if we're going to say there's justification for the trump investigation there it equal or greater justification for an investigation into Clinton and the primaries
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2017, 07:48 AM   #17
David70
Colonel
United_States
Rep

So we gave up on the election meddling (only Trump's agenda) and are going back to what Clinton might have done? Makes sense.
      06-19-2017, 07:52 AM   #18
Zippster
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by David70 View Post
So we gave up on the election meddling (only Trump's agenda) and are going back to what Clinton might have done? Makes sense.
It does, if we are going to investigate election shenanigans, then lets investigate them......all of them from this past election. What's wrong with that?
Appreciate 1
fbsm727.00

06-19-2017, 08:00 AM   #19
David70
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippster View Post
It does, if we are going to investigate election shenanigans, then lets investigate them......all of them from this past election. What's wrong with that?
Show proof of anything illegal that changed the outcome of any election, until then we are just speculating on things that might have happened that we might not like.

Many of these topics posted here, like this one, start out with some article that it seems the person posting didn't actually read, then when people post that is doesn't match what the person is claiming they just move on to a new, unsubstantiated claim. Speculation following speculation, none of it proving the original claim.

From the original post -

Quote:
Best I can tell we don't. Based on the evidence I can understand why the believers are moving on to something else.
      06-19-2017, 08:05 AM   #20
Zippster
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by David70 View Post
Show proof of anything illegal that changed the outcome of any election, until then we are just speculating on things that might have happened that we might not like.

Many of these topics posted here, like this one, start out with some article that it seems the person posting didn't actually read, then when people post that is doesn't match what the person is claiming they just move on to a new, unsubstantiated claim. Speculation following speculation, none of it proving the original claim.

From the original post -

Best I can tell we don't. Based on the evidence I can understand why the believers are moving on to something else.
That's the whole point of an Investigation. If it changed the outcome or not is completely immaterial! Others have posted numerous cheating in the past election. Trump campaign is being investigated without evidence, they are looking for it, what's the difference?
Appreciate 0