BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion They Are Scared

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-13-2017, 08:44 AM   #661
bbbbmw
Major General
2387
Rep
6,083
Posts

Drives: 135i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Southwest

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fecurtis View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
The "grabbing pussy" quote is crude, but has been taken so far out of context that it's laughable. That said, you should probably protect your pussy when in the presence of conservatives.
Please put it into context for me.

The kind of people who find shit like that funny are the kinda creepy old people who stare at women doing yoga from outside on the sidewalk.

I could only imagine the outrage you'd feel if Obama had said something like that. Or constantly rambles incoherent thoughts for several seconds at a time.
Uhhhh.... Obama did. Esp when his TelePrompTer failed.
__________________
<OO (llll)(llll) OO>
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2017, 08:48 AM   #662
fecurtis
Banned
United_States
3169
Rep
6,302
Posts

Drives: 2014 BMW 335i M-Sport
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Arlington, VA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
Uhhhh.... Obama did. Esp when his TelePrompTer failed.
Yeah...51 states and his constant use of filler words ("uhhh") can't compare to this:

Quote:
Look, having nuclear my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart you know, if youre a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say Im one of the smartest people anywhere in the world its true! but when youre a conservative Republican they try oh, do they do a number thats why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because were a little disadvantaged but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me it would have been so easy, and its not as important as these lives are nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of whats going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? but when you look at whats going on with the four prisoners now it used to be three, now its four but when it was three and even now, I would have said its all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they dont, they havent figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, its gonna take them about another 150 years but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us
There's lots of other retarded shit he says, like him talking about himself and how big his crowds were in front of the CIA Memorial Wall, quite respectful of him.

Let's face it, the guy is an embarrassment (albeit an hilarious one), you just refuse to see it.

More gems:
Quote:
But things change. There has to be flexibility. Let me give you an example. President Xi, we have a, like, a really great relationship. For me to call him a currency manipulator and then say, By the way, Id like you to solve the North Korean problem, doesnt work. So you have to have a certain flexibility, Number One. Number Two, from the time I took office till now, you know, its a very exact thing. Its not like generalities.

But President Xi, from the time I took office, he has not, they have not been currency manipulators. Because theres a certain respect because he knew I would do something or whatever. But more importantly than him not being a currency manipulator the bigger picture, bigger than even currency manipulation, if hes helping us with North Korea, with nuclear and all of the things that go along with it, who would call, what am I going to do, say, By the way, would you help us with North Korea? And also, youre a currency manipulator. It doesnt work that way.

And the media, some of them get it, in all fairness. But you know some of them either dont get it, in which case theyre very stupid people, or they just dont want to say it. You know because of a couple of them said, He didnt call them a currency manipulator. Well, for two reasons. Number One, hes not, since my time. You know, very specific formula. You would think its like generalities, its not. They have theyve actually their currencys gone up. So its a very, very specific formula. And I said, How badly have they been, ... they said, Since you got to office they have not manipulated their currency. Thats Number One, but much more important, they are working with us on North Korea. Now maybe thatll work out or maybe it wont. Can you imagine? ...
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2017, 08:53 AM   #663
bbbbmw
Major General
2387
Rep
6,083
Posts

Drives: 135i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Southwest

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fecurtis View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
Uhhhh.... Obama did. Esp when his TelePrompTer failed.
Yeah...51 states and his constant use of filler words ("uhhh") can't compare to this:

Quote:
Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us
There's lots of other retarded shit he says, like him talking about himself and how big his crowds were in front of the CIA Memorial Wall, quite respectful of him.

Let's face it, the guy is an embarrassment (albeit an hilarious one), you just refuse to see it.

More gems:
Quote:
But things change. There has to be flexibility. Let me give you an example. President Xi, we have a, like, a really great relationship. For me to call him a currency manipulator and then say, “By the way, I’d like you to solve the North Korean problem,” doesn’t work. So you have to have a certain flexibility, Number One. Number Two, from the time I took office till now, you know, it’s a very exact thing. It’s not like generalities.

But President Xi, from the time I took office, he has not, they have not been currency manipulators. Because there’s a certain respect because he knew I would do something or whatever. But more importantly than him not being a currency manipulator the bigger picture, bigger than even currency manipulation, if he’s helping us with North Korea, with nuclear and all of the things that go along with it, who would call, what am I going to do, say, “By the way, would you help us with North Korea? And also, you’re a currency manipulator.” It doesn’t work that way.

And the media, some of them get it, in all fairness. But you know some of them either don’t get it, in which case they’re very stupid people, or they just don’t want to say it. You know because of a couple of them said, “He didn’t call them a currency manipulator.” Well, for two reasons. Number One, he’s not, since my time. You know, very specific formula. You would think it’s like generalities, it’s not. They have — they’ve actually — their currency’s gone up. So it’s a very, very specific formula. And I said, “How badly have they been,” ... they said, “Since you got to office they have not manipulated their currency.” That’s Number One, but much more important, they are working with us on North Korea. Now maybe that’ll work out or maybe it won’t. Can you imagine? ...
Yeah - a deficit-reducing, sanity-inducing, job-creating, economy-roaring, illegal-immigration-reducing, media-hysteria-inducing, Democrat-frustrating embarrassment.

Go Trump.
__________________
<OO (llll)(llll) OO>
Appreciate 1
fbsm739.00

      06-13-2017, 08:57 AM   #664
Zlaatan
Captain
Sweden
567
Rep
896
Posts

Drives: RWD
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sweden

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
"Who don't like brown people" what?

The majority of sexual assaults are immigrants to immigrants, apparently- which invalidates the idea that Swedish women are now simply reporting more assaults.

The new no-go zones for citizen women also seem to be public swimming pools?

The immigrant population also has a much higher crime rate than the citizen population- think Iceland vs. the US.

Sweden Democrats (far-right party, with former Nazi/white supremacy ties) has gone from 3% of the population to 18% - clearly there are a significant number of citizens that feel threatened.
Racists. People who think we shouldn't take in immigrants because they are not white and they believe in a wierd magic man in the sky.

Do you have any facts that back up that the majority of sexual assaults are 'apparently' immigrants to immigrants? And how can that in any way invalidate the idea that more Swedish women are now reporting rapes? If there are more Swedish women who report then there are more reports from Swedish women. That doesn't go away just because immigrants are raping other immigrants.


What are these no-go zones for women?
The no-go zones for police have been debunked more than I care to mention but I've never heard of no-go zones for women. I read one article a while back about people bitching about one public pool having a few hours a week for 'muslim women only', but I don't know what happened with that.

There are a number of people here who do feel threatened, absolutely, and the right wing party are doing better than anyone ever thought they might.
The sad thing about that is that people are convinced by reading right-wing media filled with lies which are very easy to confirm, yet they seem to shrug their shoulders when the 15th member of that party gets caught in a video doing nazi salutes etc.. Having an open mind seems to be harder and harder these days.
Appreciate 1
      06-13-2017, 08:57 AM   #665
fecurtis
Banned
United_States
3169
Rep
6,302
Posts

Drives: 2014 BMW 335i M-Sport
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Arlington, VA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
Yeah - a deficit-reducing, sanity-inducing, job-creating, economy-roaring, illegal-immigration-reducing, media-hysteria-inducing, Democrat-frustrating embarrassment.

Go Trump.
The stuff in bold is true, the rest is a pipe dream, but deflect away. Ironically, folks like yourself were so quick to point any time Obama misspoke to claim he's an idiot who can only read from a teleprompter, then you have a guy who can't even speak coherently yet you all think he's the smartest guy around, it's hilarious.

Either way, clueless Trump fans like yourself will continue to fail to see what an absolute national and international embarrassment he is and I'll continue to laugh at him.

It's like you read those comments that he makes pretty frequently and thought "yes, that's something intelligible and normal".

The guy is a clueless moron who can, somewhat articulately, only talk about himself.

As an aside, at least Rex Tillerson finally got that UVA dumbass who was doing hard labor in North Korea released and is now going home.

One of the few wins for the administration.
Appreciate 2
Doc Oc1379.00

      06-13-2017, 09:00 AM   #666
fbsm
Lieutenant Colonel
739
Rep
1,701
Posts

Drives: 4wheels
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: backroads

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlaatan View Post
3/4 of your links are about the same instance, the music festival, which I'll admit was a shitshow. It says very little about how Sweden has become the rape capital of the world though since the stats are still extremely average compared to the rest of Europe even after the rise. I didn't know being in the middle of the pack was sufficient enough to be named King of the hill, but whatever.

As for the legendary "code 291" which apparently hides every single crime ever commited by anyone who's not blond with blue eyes, it accounts for less that 0.8% of all crimes commited in the whole country.
If the law prohibits police from attributing the crime to the criminal based on relevent information like country of origin, ethnicity, etc then how can you assert that it only accounts for .8% of crime

The fact of the matter is that you have police that are now functioning as whistle blowers on the gov and getting the truth out there

You want more stats/examples?

My personal fave that shows just how corrupt swedish courts are is the case where the judge gave the rapist 40 hours of community service for his rape of a 13 year old girl because he was an immigrant

http://www.dailywire.com/news/14812/...ce-joseph-curl

How about the gang rape shown on youtube

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...eden/97633012/

We could go on and on here

52 grenade attacks in Sweden in 2016 alone?

ZERO in the US......

https://qz.com/886244/open-borders-a...ave-in-sweden/

Malmo is the Swedish version of Chicago
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2017, 09:25 AM   #667
Zlaatan
Captain
Sweden
567
Rep
896
Posts

Drives: RWD
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sweden

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
So you're not a US citizen, and not a conservative, so you don't get it. US Conservatives have been discussing this topic for decades. For us Maryland Conservatives, the running joke (all the way back to the 1970's) was "the largest voting block in Baltimore was the Green Mount (or fill in the blank) Cemetery"...

Here's a 2012 article, way before Pres Trump made it an issue in 2017:

http://marylandreporter.com/2012/09/...-on-the-rolls/

That's why we Conservatives like Pres. Trump, because he says shit we've all been saying among ourselves forever, but he says it out loud, in public, and it pisses the media and the liberals off to no end. Like I've posted before, I find it refreshing.

You're a liberal, so you can't possibly see how liberal and left-wing the mainstream media is in this country. Just because you can't see the bias, doesn't mean it does not exist.
That the right has discussed voter fraud by the Dems before last year is completely besides the point.
What I want to know is why Trump and the GOP aren't doing anything about the alleged 5mil illegal votes? He's the President and the GOP have the majority in both the house and the senate. Blaming the left wing media on why the GOP isn't investigating Trump's claim of one of the biggest voting frauds in US history is just taking things out of context.
I mean, have they even had a press conference where they've spoken about it? Have they tried to identify in which states it happened?

Trump isn't even tweeting about it, that alone should tell us all we need to know about how legitimate the claim was in the first place.

As for the media bias, you better believe we can see it. It's about as obvious and easy to see as who was GOP and who was Dem during the Comey hearings (well, excluding McCain at least) FWIW, I probably read more news from the American media than the Swedish. Don't know whether that's a smart move or not though..
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2017, 09:38 AM   #668
Efthreeoh
Lieutenant General
United_States
6942
Rep
14,129
Posts

Drives: E90 & Z4 Coupe
Join Date: May 2012
Location: MARLAND

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fecurtis View Post
Sooooo what has Trump said that reflects any of this?

You said he says what you're all thinking, what exactly would that be? Keeping scary brown people from entering the country and/or how amazingly wonderful he is? You forgot to mention that while you were pontificating in your post. Since that's pretty much all he talks about, mostly himself.

As for the whole Russian thing...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/power...=.23e49e8f1478



At least Senate Republicans understand how they can't be trusted.
Hummmm.... I believe it was Pres O'Bama who said "The 80's called and wants its foreign policy back."

Yeah, he's pretty much discussed all the things I pontificated about, maybe you've not paid attention. Reading the Washington Post is akin to having one's head up one's ass.

Edit... Okay, the drug needle thing is mine.

Last edited by Efthreeoh; 06-13-2017 at 09:48 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2017, 09:44 AM   #669
Efthreeoh
Lieutenant General
United_States
6942
Rep
14,129
Posts

Drives: E90 & Z4 Coupe
Join Date: May 2012
Location: MARLAND

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fecurtis View Post
I am?

Aside from his wall rhetoric, I haven't really seen anything that would be indicative of saying what apparently Republicans don't say publicly...which is that they're afraid of Muslims and don't want them in the country.

Unless that shit in Portland was done by some HRC supporter.

Then more recently there's this guy in Kansas, https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...a-killing-one/

He walked up to two people who he thought were Muslim, told them to get out of "his" country, shot them both and killed one of them. Naturally, he ended up shooting two Indians instead.

He seems to really speak to those guys.
The dumbass in Portland was a Bernie supporter, go research it outside of the liberal media.
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2017, 09:47 AM   #670
Efthreeoh
Lieutenant General
United_States
6942
Rep
14,129
Posts

Drives: E90 & Z4 Coupe
Join Date: May 2012
Location: MARLAND

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fecurtis View Post
Please put it into context for me.

The kind of people who find shit like that funny are the kinda creepy old people who stare at women doing yoga from outside on the sidewalk.

I could only imagine the outrage you'd feel if Obama had said something like that. Or constantly rambles incoherent thoughts for several seconds at a time.
I'd think it would be funny if O'Bama said it too. I just think it's a funny statement. O'Bama is over educated and incoherent.
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2017, 09:52 AM   #671
Zlaatan
Captain
Sweden
567
Rep
896
Posts

Drives: RWD
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sweden

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbsm View Post
If the law prohibits police from attributing the crime to the criminal based on relevent information like country of origin, ethnicity, etc then how can you assert that it only accounts for .8% of crime
The law doesn't prohibit the police from anything, where did you get that from???
I can assert it because the the amount of crimes that are attributed to the code doesn't change just because they were all commited by people from Syria. It's quite simple really.



Quote:
Originally Posted by fbsm View Post
The fact of the matter is that you have police that are now functioning as whistle blowers on the gov and getting the truth out there

You want more stats/examples?

My personal fave that shows just how corrupt swedish courts are is the case where the judge gave the rapist 40 hours of community service for his rape of a 13 year old girl because he was an immigrant

http://www.dailywire.com/news/14812/...ce-joseph-curl

How about the gang rape shown on youtube

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...eden/97633012/

We could go on and on here

52 grenade attacks in Sweden in 2016 alone?

ZERO in the US......

https://qz.com/886244/open-borders-a...ave-in-sweden/

Malmo is the Swedish version of Chicago
What does this show exactly, that Sweden isn't utopian? Who would have thought..

Malm might be Sweden's Chicago but that's a bit like saying that my private time this morning was as big of a scandal as Lewinsky's hummer on Clinton.
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2017, 10:05 AM   #672
fbsm
Lieutenant Colonel
739
Rep
1,701
Posts

Drives: 4wheels
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: backroads

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlaatan View Post
The law doesn't prohibit the police from anything, where did you get that from???
I can assert it because the the amount of crimes that are attributed to the code doesn't change just because they were all commited by people from Syria. It's quite simple really.
UFB

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a6810311.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlaatan View Post
What does this show exactly, that Sweden isn't utopian? Who would have thought..
What it shows is that Sweden is rapidly demonstrating the effects of inviting 1/3 of its population in from cultures that dont share its values....simple things like equality, peace, etc

Sweden is the quintessential example of the abject failure of multiculturalism
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2017, 10:13 AM   #673
fecurtis
Banned
United_States
3169
Rep
6,302
Posts

Drives: 2014 BMW 335i M-Sport
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Arlington, VA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbsm View Post
Sweden is the quintessential example of the abject failure of multiculturalism
Would you say it's a failure in the US as well?
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2017, 10:20 AM   #674
fbsm
Lieutenant Colonel
739
Rep
1,701
Posts

Drives: 4wheels
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: backroads

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fecurtis View Post
Would you say it's a failure in the US as well?
In so far as lefties in the US are trying to bring large numbers of the same folks into the US?

Yes

The problem is and always has been assimilation

When large numbers of a culture are allowed into a country and not forced to assimilate and instead allowed to set up large largely isolated communities governed by same failed laws/etc that they left then it will fail

Sweden has allowed on the order of 30% of their population in the last 30 or so years to come from outside cultures that dont share their values

The failed outcome is easily predicted
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2017, 10:23 AM   #675
bbbbmw
Major General
2387
Rep
6,083
Posts

Drives: 135i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Southwest

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlaatan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
"Who don't like brown people" what?

The majority of sexual assaults are immigrants to immigrants, apparently- which invalidates the idea that Swedish women are now simply reporting more assaults.

The new no-go zones for citizen women also seem to be public swimming pools?

The immigrant population also has a much higher crime rate than the citizen population- think Iceland vs. the US.

Sweden Democrats (far-right party, with former Nazi/white supremacy ties) has gone from 3% of the population to 18% - clearly there are a significant number of citizens that feel threatened.
Racists. People who think we shouldn't take in immigrants because they are not white and they believe in a wierd magic man in the sky.

Do you have any facts that back up that the majority of sexual assaults are 'apparently' immigrants to immigrants? And how can that in any way invalidate the idea that more Swedish women are now reporting rapes? If there are more Swedish women who report then there are more reports from Swedish women. That doesn't go away just because immigrants are raping other immigrants.


What are these no-go zones for women?
The no-go zones for police have been debunked more than I care to mention but I've never heard of no-go zones for women. I read one article a while back about people bitching about one public pool having a few hours a week for 'muslim women only', but I don't know what happened with that.

There are a number of people here who do feel threatened, absolutely, and the right wing party are doing better than anyone ever thought they might.
The sad thing about that is that people are convinced by reading right-wing media filled with lies which are very easy to confirm, yet they seem to shrug their shoulders when the 15th member of that party gets caught in a video doing nazi salutes etc.. Having an open mind seems to be harder and harder these days.
"Racists" are white Christians? Only white Christians? Got it.
__________________
<OO (llll)(llll) OO>
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2017, 10:25 AM   #676
bbbbmw
Major General
2387
Rep
6,083
Posts

Drives: 135i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Southwest

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fecurtis View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
Yeah - a deficit-reducing, sanity-inducing, job-creating, economy-roaring, illegal-immigration-reducing, media-hysteria-inducing, Democrat-frustrating embarrassment.

Go Trump.
The stuff in bold is true, the rest is a pipe dream, but deflect away. Ironically, folks like yourself were so quick to point any time Obama misspoke to claim he's an idiot who can only read from a teleprompter, then you have a guy who can't even speak coherently yet you all think he's the smartest guy around, it's hilarious.

Either way, clueless Trump fans like yourself will continue to fail to see what an absolute national and international embarrassment he is and I'll continue to laugh at him.

It's like you read those comments that he makes pretty frequently and thought "yes, that's something intelligible and normal".

The guy is a clueless moron who can, somewhat articulately, only talk about himself.

As an aside, at least Rex Tillerson finally got that UVA dumbass who was doing hard labor in North Korea released and is now going home.

One of the few wins for the administration.
You're right - he's a clueless moron, who happened to make himself into a billionaire.

As opposed to Obama, who made himself into... a Community Organizer?
__________________
<OO (llll)(llll) OO>
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2017, 10:25 AM   #677
fecurtis
Banned
United_States
3169
Rep
6,302
Posts

Drives: 2014 BMW 335i M-Sport
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Arlington, VA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbsm View Post
In so far as lefties in the US are trying to bring large numbers of the same folks into the US?

Yes

The problem is and always has been assimilation

When large numbers of a culture are allowed into a country and not forced to assimilate and instead allowed to set up large largely isolated communities governed by same failed laws/etc that they left then it will fail

Sweden has allowed on the order of 30% of their population in the last 30 or so years to come from outside cultures that dont share their values

The failed outcome is easily predicted
The US lets very little refugees in a year (for good reason) but I see generally speaking we agree that multiculturalism in the US has been a success since most legal immigrants here came here on their own free will and not because their homes were blown up.
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2017, 10:26 AM   #678
fecurtis
Banned
United_States
3169
Rep
6,302
Posts

Drives: 2014 BMW 335i M-Sport
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Arlington, VA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
You're right - he's a clueless moron, who happened to make himself into a billionaire.

As opposed to Obama, who made himself into... a Community Organizer?
He was born into wealth. There's lots of rich idiots out there. Nancy Pelosi is the wealthiest person in Congress (at least she was a few years ago). You sure as shit won't see me claiming she's a genius.
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2017, 10:29 AM   #679
bbbbmw
Major General
2387
Rep
6,083
Posts

Drives: 135i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Southwest

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fecurtis View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
You're right - he's a clueless moron, who happened to make himself into a billionaire.

As opposed to Obama, who made himself into... a Community Organizer?
He was born into wealth. There's lots of rich idiots out there. Nancy Pelosi is the wealthiest person in Congress (at least she was a few years ago). You sure as shit won't see me claiming she's a genius.
He wasn't born into a billionaire family; far from it.
__________________
<OO (llll)(llll) OO>
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2017, 10:42 AM   #680
fbsm
Lieutenant Colonel
739
Rep
1,701
Posts

Drives: 4wheels
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: backroads

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fecurtis View Post
The US lets very little refugees in a year (for good reason) but I see generally speaking we agree that multiculturalism in the US has been a success since most legal immigrants here came here on their own free will and not because their homes were blown up.
Multiculturalism is a complete and total failure when places like "Islamburg" exist in upstate NY and cities like Dearborn are now aptly nicknamed Dearbornistan and we have actual no go zones in the US like in EU.......yea.....this is a complete and total abject failure of multiculturalism and assimilation into american culture.
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2017, 10:46 AM   #681
jgoens
Major General
jgoens's Avatar
3629
Rep
5,776
Posts

Drives: 2013 335i msport
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: San Mateo, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
He wasn't born into a billionaire family; far from it.
Yeah, soooooo far. from a billionaire...a million dollar "loan" back then was the same as many millions by today's standards. For a father to just give away a million dollars he probably has a pretty good bank account.

If someone gave anybody with any kind of entrepreneurial spirit say 10-20 million they most likely would be able to end up pretty wealthy.
__________________
2013 335i Msport Black sapphire/Coral red. MHD. stage 2--e30 VRSF DP, ER CP, Dinan Shockware. VRSF 12mm/15mm spacers. Cobra dashcam. Various codings.
Last car: 2011 335i Msport. JB4. Vrsf CP
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2017, 11:16 AM   #682
Wheelwright
Captain
Wheelwright's Avatar
Canada
327
Rep
659
Posts

Drives: M235i (6MT fakerich edition)
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Canada, Oak Ridges

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
You're right - Trump is a clueless moron, who happened to make himself into a billionaire.

As opposed to Obama, who made himself into... a Community Organizer?
1) We don't know if Trump is really a billionaire because he didn't release his taxes. One of possible reasons he withheld his taxes is because he IS NOT a billionaire.

2) Trump got a loan from his daddy and his daddy was also calling the shots from behind the scenes. Plus the real estate was booming back then. Under such circumstances it was hardly an accomplishment to do well financially (Trump still managed to lose 800 million in one year which actually WAS an accomplishment albeit retarded one).

3) Trump was an asshole who screwed people over again and again. That's how he made his fortune. Again, not an accomplishment except maybe for his core supporters: dumb assholes who aspire to be just like him so they can lord over people while wallowing in their own selfishness and greed.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:09 PM.




bmw
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST