BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion They Are Scared

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-18-2017, 08:17 AM   #727
Efthreeoh
Lieutenant General
United_States
6594
Rep
13,934
Posts

Drives: E90 & Z4 Coupe
Join Date: May 2012
Location: MARLAND

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Oc View Post
Never made up a story. Dude lived in a clay hut when he was a child. Compared to Trump, who was gifted a successful real estate business at age 30, it certainly is a rags to riches story. In the grand scheme of things, not so much, but to insinuate he did so well in school because of connections and not because he was a brilliant student is insulting.
Trump lived in a brick and stucco house in Queens till he was 4 years old. Last time I checked brick is made from clay. Stucco is made from sand, lime, and portland cement. Portland cement is made from limestone and clay minerals.

So the two men essentially grew up in the same form of house construction material (that's if it's true O'Bama dude lived in a clay hut - on Hawaii...)

I guess they have more in common than we thought.
__________________
A manual transmission can be set to "comfort", "sport", and "track" modes simply by the technique and speed at which you shift it; it doesn't need "modes", modes are for manumatics that try to behave like a real 3-pedal manual transmission. If you can money-shift it, it's a manual transmission.
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2017, 08:33 AM   #728
fbsm
Lieutenant Colonel
727
Rep
1,701
Posts

Drives: 4wheels
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: backroads

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Oc View Post
Wtf? Where do you see venom and hate? I simply stated that Trump was gifted a multi-million dollar biz at age 30 by his father, so comparing him to Obama in terms of silver spoons is ridiculous. Quit being so defensive just cause you voted for the guy.
The venom and hate in your posts is palpable

You take every opportunity to bash the president over the most trivial nonsense that you spent the last 8 years overlooking in Obama.

When the next terrorist act happens in the US and you lefties start wondering how it happened you're going to have to look at yourself in the mirror and blame yourself for all of the nonsense distractions that have hampered Congress and the Executive branch from performing their core job and instead have been tied up with purely political shenanigans
Appreciate 1
Efthreeoh6593.50

      06-18-2017, 10:20 AM   #729
Doc Oc
Captain Fatbelly
Doc Oc's Avatar
United_States
1366
Rep
2,026
Posts

Drives: C63 amg
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Upyourbuttandtotheleft

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbsm View Post
The venom and hate in your posts is palpable

You take every opportunity to bash the president over the most trivial nonsense that you spent the last 8 years overlooking in Obama.

When the next terrorist act happens in the US and you lefties start wondering how it happened you're going to have to look at yourself in the mirror and blame yourself for all of the nonsense distractions that have hampered Congress and the Executive branch from performing their core job and instead have been tied up with purely political shenanigans
Coming from a guy who attacked so many people on the left that he got banned and is now back with a new name doing the same thing, that first sentence is hilarious.

You lefties? Im an independant. Why do I have to be a lefty to dislike the guy? There are many republicans that dont like him. Many.

Blame ourselves? Need I remind you the last big terrorist attack happened on a Republican's watch and nothing really happened during BO's tenure? I'm not sure I'd be talking about that. Beyond being nonsensical, it's just tacky..

My problem with him (beyond some of his stone age policies) is his terribly boorish behavior and constant, incessant lying. I didn't have to give BO a pass on those issues because overall he acted and comported himself like a gentleman. And if the way Trump acts is trivial to you, so be it, but I expect more from my president, regardless of his party affiliation. I hated Bill Clinton for many of the same reasons, and unlike you, I would never have defended his actions, even if some of his policies we're more appealing than the opposition's at the time.
__________________
2013 c63 Amg coupe p31, v7 tune, plm headers, armytrix downpipes, EflexFuel

2008 dct coupe, evolve engine/dct tune, ttp, ms intake, megan exhaust, cf ds. Sold.

Last edited by Doc Oc; 06-18-2017 at 10:31 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2017, 11:36 AM   #730
SumBMWGuy
Major
1056
Rep
1,419
Posts

Drives: A German Car
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbsm View Post
The venom and hate in your posts is palpable

You take every opportunity to bash the president over the most trivial nonsense that you spent the last 8 years overlooking in Obama.

When the next terrorist act happens in the US and you lefties start wondering how it happened you're going to have to look at yourself in the mirror and blame yourself for all of the nonsense distractions that have hampered Congress and the Executive branch from performing their core job and instead have been tied up with purely political shenanigans
You are so sensitive about the Orangutan-In-Chief. God forbid anyone criticize him.
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2017, 11:45 AM   #731
SakhirM4
Major General
SakhirM4's Avatar
United_States
10015
Rep
8,669
Posts

Drives: '15 SO M4/'20 Z4 M40i
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Austin, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2020 BMW Z4 M40i  [0.00]
2015 BMW M4  [4.38]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
You are so sensitive about the Orangutan-In-Chief. God forbid anyone criticize him.
I don't care whether you like Trump or not, but "Orangutan-In-Chief" is totally disrespectful of the position of President of the United States. People can talk about things he does that they don't like all they want, but name calling for me goes way too far. I really disliked Obama, but would never have called him a derogatory name.
__________________
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
2015 ///M4, SO/full black, 6MT, HK, light 19"
Appreciate 3
fbsm727.00
Lups11035.50
UncleWede9082.00

      06-18-2017, 12:00 PM   #732
Zippster
Major
Zippster's Avatar
United_States
459
Rep
1,134
Posts

Drives: 17 BMW M2
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
You are so sensitive about the Orangutan-In-Chief. God forbid anyone criticize him.
"If one can't have civil discourse on this forum, then they should keep quiet."

So is this your idea of civil discourse?
Appreciate 1
fbsm727.00

      06-18-2017, 12:09 PM   #733
fbsm
Lieutenant Colonel
727
Rep
1,701
Posts

Drives: 4wheels
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: backroads

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Oc View Post
Coming from a guy who attacked so many people on the left that he got banned and is now back with a new name doing the same thing, that first sentence is hilarious.

You lefties? Im an independant. Why do I have to be a lefty to dislike the guy? There are many republicans that dont like him. Many.

Blame ourselves? Need I remind you the last big terrorist attack happened on a Republican's watch and nothing really happened during BO's tenure? I'm not sure I'd be talking about that. Beyond being nonsensical, it's just tacky..

My problem with him (beyond some of his stone age policies) is his terribly boorish behavior and constant, incessant lying. I didn't have to give BO a pass on those issues because overall he acted and comported himself like a gentleman. And if the way Trump acts is trivial to you, so be it, but I expect more from my president, regardless of his party affiliation. I hated Bill Clinton for many of the same reasons, and unlike you, I would never have defended his actions, even if some of his policies we're more appealing than the opposition's at the time.
Quite literally every point you make is dead wrong but lets just address the point about 9/11 and clinton

9/11 falls squarely in the lap of clinton......along with WTC1, USS Cole, Khobar Towers, US Embassy bombings in Africa and elsewhere and a raft of other instances where clinton chose to ignore the fact that radical islamist were at war with the US for the entire 8 years he was president

All the while he systematically dismantled our military and foreign intelligence services

Like it or not you libs own it and make no bones about it should something happen today or in the forseeable immediate future you libs likewise own it
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2017, 12:12 PM   #734
fbsm
Lieutenant Colonel
727
Rep
1,701
Posts

Drives: 4wheels
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: backroads

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
You are so sensitive about the Orangutan-In-Chief. God forbid anyone criticize him.
I seem to recall a similar disrespectful/disgusting comparison to Bush and simians

I dont recall similar comparisons by conservatives between simians and Obama......

But then again this is what the leftist double standard is all about

Keep it up....every time you (lefties) do silly things like this you lose public support
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2017, 01:56 PM   #735
SumBMWGuy
Major
1056
Rep
1,419
Posts

Drives: A German Car
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippster View Post
"If one can't have civil discourse on this forum, then they should keep quiet."

So is this your idea of civil discourse?
I can't make a joke about our president? Come on. And also, my remarks were in reference to the way people show one another respect in discussing things on this board. I'll await your calling out of anyone on this board that does anything like Effthreeo or fbsm do when they call the former president "o'bummer" or anything else, k how's that? You seem to want to be the hall monitor, then do it for everyone.
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2017, 02:02 PM   #736
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
11036
Rep
15,339
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
I can't make a joke about our president? Come on. And also, my remarks were in reference to the way people show one another respect in discussing things on this board. I'll await your calling out of anyone on this board that does anything liek Effthreeo or fbsm do when they call the former president "o'bummer" or anything else, k how's that? You seem to want to be the hall monitor, then do it for everyone.
Have you ever noticed how the liberal haters are always so angry? I have relatives like that, they feed from their bathing of others, they can't see anything good on others.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2017, 02:04 PM   #737
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
11036
Rep
15,339
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
I don't care whether you like Trump or not, but "Orangutan-In-Chief" is totally disrespectful of the position of President of the United States. People can talk about things he does that they don't like all they want, but name calling for me goes way too far. I really disliked Obama, but would never have called him a derogatory name.
This is a post everybody should read
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 1
SakhirM410015.00

      06-18-2017, 02:47 PM   #738
SumBMWGuy
Major
1056
Rep
1,419
Posts

Drives: A German Car
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
I don't care whether you like Trump or not, but "Orangutan-In-Chief" is totally disrespectful of the position of President of the United States. People can talk about things he does that they don't like all they want, but name calling for me goes way too far. I really disliked Obama, but would never have called him a derogatory name.
I don't seem to recall you admonishing those that have called Obama names.
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2017, 02:59 PM   #739
SakhirM4
Major General
SakhirM4's Avatar
United_States
10015
Rep
8,669
Posts

Drives: '15 SO M4/'20 Z4 M40i
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Austin, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2020 BMW Z4 M40i  [0.00]
2015 BMW M4  [4.38]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
I don't seem to recall you admonishing those that have called Obama names.
Obama is no longer the President. I guess it is my military background - would never call my Commander-In-Chief names, no matter what I thought of him.
__________________
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
2015 ///M4, SO/full black, 6MT, HK, light 19"
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2017, 03:03 PM   #740
SumBMWGuy
Major
1056
Rep
1,419
Posts

Drives: A German Car
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
Obama is no longer the President. I guess it is my military background - would never call my Commander-In-Chief names, no matter what I thought of him.
Prior to Jan 20, 2017 I never once saw you call out anyone that had a nasty name for President Obama. Why the sudden integrity?
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2017, 03:05 PM   #741
SakhirM4
Major General
SakhirM4's Avatar
United_States
10015
Rep
8,669
Posts

Drives: '15 SO M4/'20 Z4 M40i
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Austin, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2020 BMW Z4 M40i  [0.00]
2015 BMW M4  [4.38]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
Prior to Jan 20, 2017 I never once saw you call out anyone that had a nasty name for President Obama. Why the sudden integrity?
You must have a fabulous memory. I can't remember what I posted prior to Jan 20, 2017 let alone what someone else posted. Congratulations.
__________________
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
2015 ///M4, SO/full black, 6MT, HK, light 19"
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2017, 03:09 PM   #742
SumBMWGuy
Major
1056
Rep
1,419
Posts

Drives: A German Car
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
You must have a fabulous memory. I can't remember what I posted prior to Jan 20, 2017 let alone what someone else posted. Congratulations.
I've gone through your post history actually, and never once saw you admonish another user for remarks against President Obama. Yesterday you said you were sick of the two-faced posts, yet here you are being two-faced yourself. Nice job Sak.
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2017, 03:19 PM   #743
SakhirM4
Major General
SakhirM4's Avatar
United_States
10015
Rep
8,669
Posts

Drives: '15 SO M4/'20 Z4 M40i
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Austin, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2020 BMW Z4 M40i  [0.00]
2015 BMW M4  [4.38]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
I've gone through your post history actually, and never once saw you admonish another user for remarks against President Obama. Yesterday you said you were sick of the two-faced posts, yet here you are being two-faced yourself. Nice job Sak.
I am glad you can do that, because if I try to view my posting history, the farthest back I can view is 02/10/2017. I am far from two-faced.

You got upset about the two-faced comment that wasn't even directed at you.

http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho...&postcount=163
__________________
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
2015 ///M4, SO/full black, 6MT, HK, light 19"
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2017, 03:39 PM   #744
fbsm
Lieutenant Colonel
727
Rep
1,701
Posts

Drives: 4wheels
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: backroads

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Have you ever noticed how the liberal haters are always so angry? I have relatives like that, they feed from their bathing of others, they can't see anything good on others.

One of these days try putting the booze and pills down and look at the titles/subjects of the most active threads in Pol/Rel forum and the folks that have contributed most to them

Guarantee that you'll find empirical evidence that the exact opposite of what you're asserting is actually what is happening

Lups. you have over 17,000 posts and almost all of them are in politics/religion....and according to your own words you dont even own a car let alone a bimmer
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2017, 03:42 PM   #745
SumBMWGuy
Major
1056
Rep
1,419
Posts

Drives: A German Car
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
I am glad you can do that, because if I try to view my posting history, the farthest back I can view is 02/10/2017. I am far from two-faced.

You got upset about the two-faced comment that wasn't even directed at you.

http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho...&postcount=163
Please feel free to point out the times you have admonished others for criticisiing former president Obama? There are plenty recently. Or does only the sitting president require your level of respect?
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2017, 03:45 PM   #746
fbsm
Lieutenant Colonel
727
Rep
1,701
Posts

Drives: 4wheels
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: backroads

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
Please feel free to point out the times you have admonished others for criticisiing former president Obama? There are plenty recently. Or does only the sitting president require your level of respect?
Here's an idea....take the high road and move on/refrain from characterizing/comparing anyone to a monkey/simian
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2017, 03:47 PM   #747
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
11036
Rep
15,339
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
I've gone through your post history actually, and never once saw you admonish another user for remarks against President Obama. Yesterday you said you were sick of the two-faced posts, yet here you are being two-faced yourself. Nice job Sak.
To be fair, he has often called me out on saying nasty things, and he gets attacked by the left (the left see me as the hippie extreme left so..) and even when he disagrees with me or others, he uses words, and does it quite civilly.

I've known Shakira for years now, and i can honestly say he gets attacked on this forum a lot and mostly just because the most forum users are from the younger generations. He is a fucking awesome man, and anyone who refuses to see his steadying qualities should think if this whole battle of minds is going to a rail where we should not take it.

He said it above very well, he disliked Obamas policies (and i didn't). Like a true officer, he didn't speak against his commander in chief. Army is different for sure, but disagreeing and being nasty and cruel are not the same thing with a different perspective.

I find this funny, but if i had to end up on a deserted island with anyone from here, the politics posters, Shakira, sakhir would be on my list of people every time.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 2
SakhirM410015.00
MKSixer20167.00

      06-18-2017, 03:52 PM   #748
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
11036
Rep
15,339
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbsm View Post
One of these days try putting the booze and pills down and look at the titles/subjects of the most active threads in Pol/Rel forum and the folks that have contributed most to them

Guarantee that you'll find empirical evidence that the exact opposite of what you're asserting is actually what is happening

Lups. you have over 17,000 posts and almost all of them are in politics/religion....and according to your own words you dont even own a car let alone a bimmer
Yeah, and I have never even driven a car either.

Dude get real. I have put a Christmas tree on an f82. And i bet i have been in more states than you.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:22 AM.




bmw
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST