BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion Putin strikes again!

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-17-2018, 12:47 PM   #309
GeorgeA
Major
GeorgeA's Avatar
United_States
331
Rep
1,000
Posts

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
Fox
CNN
AP
Reuters
WSJ
Wapo
Nyt
NBC
Bloomberg
BBC
And the governments of the United States, England, France, Canada, etc., etc., etc., and so on.

All those sources agree on the Russian attack against the UK and Skirpol.
Please name your sources for your point of view.

They also (with the exception of Tucker Carlson) agree that the Syrians attacked douma with sarin and chlorine. With which sources do you refute that?

I have posted over 40 sources on this thread. Refute one (with facts, not conjecture).
They agree but they even say that there is no proof! That is why Tucker Carlson was pissed off. As an American he has the right to questions about why our government is taking action against allegations and he was also being called a Russian puppet. For asking questions?! When did it become so bad to ask questions and debate things in America?? Isn't that the point of democracy?? Aren't we supposed to think outside the box??
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2018, 12:48 PM   #310
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
11036
Rep
15,339
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
The fear part:
List of journalists killed in Russia - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...lled_in_Russia
The dangers to journalists in Russia have been well known since the early 1990s but concern over the number of unsolved killings soared after Anna Politkovskaya's murder in Moscow on 7 October 2006. While international monitors mentioned a dozen deaths, some sources within Russia talked of over two hundred ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Politkovskaya

Russian editor shot and killed in Siberia, investigators say | Fox News
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/05...s-siberia.html
May 25, 2017 - Russian editor Dmitry Popkov, 42, was found shot dead in Siberia on Wednesday, May

Russian Journalist Who Reported on Secretive Paramilitary Dies - The ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/16/....ad-russia.html
1 day ago - MOSCOW A Russian journalist who had reported recently on clandestine Russian

Here are 10 critics of Vladimir Putin who died violently or in suspicious ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../h...tin-who-died-v...
Mar 23, 2017 - "I have an impression I hope it's only an impression that the practice of killing
I'm a fucking Finn. Things Finns know about are cars, hockey, Russia.

The journalists being killed is something I keep track because I wanted to be one but unlike those such as my name's sake I was a pussy and took a different route in life.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 1
      04-17-2018, 12:49 PM   #311
GeorgeA
Major
GeorgeA's Avatar
United_States
331
Rep
1,000
Posts

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
1. How do you know that?

2. Putin studied Law at the Leningrad State University (now Saint Petersburg State University) in 1970 and graduated in 1975. WOW! He is VERY highly educated.
Hahaaaa college isn't the only thing that educates you. Look at his resume and position. Listen to how he handles western media during interviews.
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2018, 12:50 PM   #312
GeorgeA
Major
GeorgeA's Avatar
United_States
331
Rep
1,000
Posts

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
The fear part:
List of journalists killed in Russia - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...lled_in_Russia
The dangers to journalists in Russia have been well known since the early 1990s but concern over the number of unsolved killings soared after Anna Politkovskaya's murder in Moscow on 7 October 2006. While international monitors mentioned a dozen deaths, some sources within Russia talked of over two hundred ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Politkovskaya

Russian editor shot and killed in Siberia, investigators say | Fox News
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/05...s-siberia.html
May 25, 2017 - Russian editor Dmitry Popkov, 42, was found shot dead in Siberia on Wednesday, May

Russian Journalist Who Reported on Secretive Paramilitary Dies - The ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/16/....ad-russia.html
1 day ago - MOSCOW A Russian journalist who had reported recently on clandestine Russian

Here are 10 critics of Vladimir Putin who died violently or in suspicious ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../h...tin-who-died-v...
Mar 23, 2017 - "I have an impression I hope it's only an impression that the practice of killing
Should I list all the people who got killed by the Clintons? Nothing new
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2018, 12:53 PM   #313
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
9591
Rep
12,517
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeA View Post
They agree but they even say that there is no proof! That is why Tucker Carlson was pissed off. As an American he has the right to questions about why our government is taking action against allegations and he was also being called a Russian puppet. For asking questions?! When did it become so bad to ask questions and debate things in America?? Isn't that the point of democracy?? Aren't we supposed to think outside the box??
1 You aren't debating. You are stating (frequently) that Russia/Syria?Putin didn't do it.

2 You seem to think in an RT/Sputnik box.

Still waiting for your sources that prove Assad didn't do it (besides CCCP foreign minister Lavrov).
If you're wondering, it's a slow week here at the office (in Dallas). How are things in St. Petersburg/Leningrad/Petrograd?
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2018, 12:54 PM   #314
GeorgeA
Major
GeorgeA's Avatar
United_States
331
Rep
1,000
Posts

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
I'm a fucking Finn. Things Finns know about are cars, hockey, Russia.

The journalists being killed is something I keep track because I wanted to be one but unlike those such as my name's sake I was a pussy and took a different route in life.
You guys do have great drivers!
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2018, 12:55 PM   #315
GeorgeA
Major
GeorgeA's Avatar
United_States
331
Rep
1,000
Posts

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
1 You aren't debating. You are stating (frequently) that Russia/Syria?Putin didn't do it.

2 You seem to think in an RT/Sputnik box.

Still waiting for your sources that prove Assad didn't do it (besides CCCP foreign minister Lavrov).
If you're wondering, it's a slow week here at the office (in Dallas). How are things in St. Petersburg/Leningrad/Petrograd?
I am arguing, I stated all the reasons why I think so.. go back and read them.

I wish I was in St. Petersburg on vacation! Slow day at the office in Los Angeles as well! And its really cold, very unlike SoCal
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2018, 12:56 PM   #316
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
9591
Rep
12,517
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeA View Post
Hahaaaa college isn't the only thing that educates you. Look at his resume and position. Listen to how he handles western media during interviews.
Lying, murder, and obfuscation make you intelligent?
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2018, 12:58 PM   #317
GeorgeA
Major
GeorgeA's Avatar
United_States
331
Rep
1,000
Posts

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
Lying, murder, and obfuscation make you intelligent?
Isn't that what US politicians do as well? (Hillary, I'm looking at you!)
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2018, 01:00 PM   #318
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
9591
Rep
12,517
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeA View Post
Isn't that what US politicians do as well? (Hillary, I'm looking at you!)
Again, Sources? Especially the murder part.
Let me help:
In Washington Pizzeria Attack, Fake News Brought Real Guns - The ...
https://www.nytimes.com/.../comet-pi...s-consequences....
WASHINGTON Edgar M. Welch, a 28-year-old father of two from Salisbury, N.C., recently read online that Comet Ping Pong, a pizza restaurant in northwest Washington, was harboring young children as sex slaves as part of a child-abuse ring led by Hillary Clinton. The articles making those allegations ..
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2018, 01:00 PM   #319
BunkerJ
Colonel
BunkerJ's Avatar
1008
Rep
2,382
Posts

Drives: 2013 328i
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: San Diego, CA

iTrader: (0)

Wait, wait... Can we stop and realize that George asserted that Putin is good to his people? I, too, like to be killed for speaking out against the government, liking the other sex, or anything else deemed wrong by the government and not my own free-will (Within reason of course. I know he's going to take that slippery-slope again and assert "With that, why can't I murder? It's my own free-will") .
__________________

2013 F30 328i: MHI Big Turbo, GFB DV+, Mishimoto CAI, ER TIC/CP/Catless DP, AWE Touring Quad Exhaust w/ Resonated Midpipe, NGK LI Plugs, BM3 with PTF Stage 2 91 AGG Tune, Fuel-it Stage 2 LPFP, Solowerks S1 Coilovers, and DEPO/M-Sport Retrofit
Appreciate 1
minn196615.50

      04-17-2018, 01:01 PM   #320
SakhirM4
Major General
SakhirM4's Avatar
United_States
10018
Rep
8,672
Posts

Drives: '15 SO M4/'20 Z4 M40i
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Austin, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2020 BMW Z4 M40i  [0.00]
2015 BMW M4  [4.38]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeA View Post
I am arguing, I stated all the reasons why I think so.. go back and read them.

I wish I was in St. Petersburg on vacation! Slow day at the office in Los Angeles as well! And its really cold, very unlike SoCal
Nobody here is stopping you.
__________________
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
2015 ///M4, SO/full black, 6MT, HK, light 19"
Appreciate 1
      04-17-2018, 01:03 PM   #321
GeorgeA
Major
GeorgeA's Avatar
United_States
331
Rep
1,000
Posts

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
Nobody here is stopping you.
I know, as a US citizen I can visit most countries. I hope it stays that way!
Appreciate 1
minn196615.50

      04-17-2018, 01:04 PM   #322
GeorgeA
Major
GeorgeA's Avatar
United_States
331
Rep
1,000
Posts

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunkerJ View Post
Wait, wait... Can we stop and realize that George asserted that Putin is good to his people? I, too, like to be killed for speaking out against the government, liking the other sex, or anything else deemed wrong by the government and not my own free-will (Within reason of course. I know he's going to take that slippery-slope again and assert "With that, why can't I murder? It's my own free-will") .
Go to Russia and try it. I've traveled there, they have more freedom than us Californians do in most aspects. It isn't how you think it is.
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2018, 01:05 PM   #323
GeorgeA
Major
GeorgeA's Avatar
United_States
331
Rep
1,000
Posts

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
Again, Sources? Especially the murder part.
Let me help:
In Washington Pizzeria Attack, Fake News Brought Real Guns - The ...
https://www.nytimes.com/.../comet-pi...s-consequences....
WASHINGTON Edgar M. Welch, a 28-year-old father of two from Salisbury, N.C., recently read online that Comet Ping Pong, a pizza restaurant in northwest Washington, was harboring young children as sex slaves as part of a child-abuse ring led by Hillary Clinton. The articles making those allegations ..
Clinton News Network wont post it and you won't believe my sources sooo yea. But I will find links once I am out of work!
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2018, 01:05 PM   #324
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
11036
Rep
15,339
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeA View Post
Isn't that what US politicians do as well? (Hillary, I'm looking at you!)
Are we on Seth rich again or even better, the whitewater lawyer?

Both of those were investigated, but let's say they did them, and the uranium one and all the other shit absolutely zero proof can be found, let me ask you this: Would you rather live in a country where people can talk about those or in a country where those are only whispered?

I have Russian friends and Estonian ones and Ukrainian ones. Trust me, there is a difference.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 2
minn196615.50

      04-17-2018, 01:05 PM   #325
BunkerJ
Colonel
BunkerJ's Avatar
1008
Rep
2,382
Posts

Drives: 2013 328i
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: San Diego, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeA View Post
Go to Russia and try it. I've traveled there, they have more freedom than us Californians do in most aspects. It isn't how you think it is.
I bet! Are you going to tell me that North Korea isn't a bad place either? I mean, every time someone visits the country, it seems dandy!
__________________

2013 F30 328i: MHI Big Turbo, GFB DV+, Mishimoto CAI, ER TIC/CP/Catless DP, AWE Touring Quad Exhaust w/ Resonated Midpipe, NGK LI Plugs, BM3 with PTF Stage 2 91 AGG Tune, Fuel-it Stage 2 LPFP, Solowerks S1 Coilovers, and DEPO/M-Sport Retrofit
Appreciate 1
      04-17-2018, 01:06 PM   #326
GeorgeA
Major
GeorgeA's Avatar
United_States
331
Rep
1,000
Posts

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
Lying, murder, and obfuscation make you intelligent?
No, experience does. Listen to his interviews with your favorite news outlets. But they are in Russian
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2018, 01:07 PM   #327
GeorgeA
Major
GeorgeA's Avatar
United_States
331
Rep
1,000
Posts

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunkerJ View Post
I bet! Are you going to tell me that North Korea isn't a bad place either? I mean, every time someone visits the country, it seems dandy!
HAHA you're comparing a democratic capitalist nation to a communist dictatorship. Two very different countries.
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2018, 01:14 PM   #328
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
9591
Rep
12,517
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeA View Post
Clinton News Network wont post it and you won't believe my sources sooo yea. But I will find links once I am out of work!
I showed you mine. Sorry you are embarrassed about yours.
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2018, 01:15 PM   #329
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
9591
Rep
12,517
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeA View Post
No, experience does. Listen to his interviews with your favorite news outlets. But they are in Russian
So how do you know what he is saying?

Ouch! Busted!
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2018, 01:16 PM   #330
GeorgeA
Major
GeorgeA's Avatar
United_States
331
Rep
1,000
Posts

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
I showed you mine. Sorry you are embarrassed about yours.
You're showing me western media accusing eastern. Western media rarely accuses western politicians who aren't Trump so it's a little different. I'm sure you understand.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:38 PM.




bmw
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST