BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Health, Fitness, Martial Arts, and Nutrition Stack Rad & LGD

07-16-2020, 04:50 PM   #1
FredSanford
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW X5

Stack Rad & LGD

Anyone try this? Word is it works really well and fast with minimal side effects. My oldest son is considering it and curious here... Thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2020, 06:39 AM   #2
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredSanford View Post
Anyone try this? Word is it works really well and fast with minimal side effects. My oldest son is considering it and curious here... Thanks in advance.
He needs to be aware of the risks prior to just jumping into something like that. Being that he is your son he is probably younger. Let me know his age. But LGD is a SARM and I am assuming the RAD stack is RAD-140. They aren't as potent as steroids, but they still have a lasting affect on your hormones if you are not careful. Now, if he is adamant on taking it, there are proper ways to go about it. Hence if does do it, start with a minimal cycle. Meaning 4-6 weeks. Ensure that he goes through a proper PCT following the cycle. I'm not talking about the bullsh*t PCT supplements that you find online. This is something he shouldn't just jump into just because he wants to get bigger, that is called impatience. Everything you read will tell you that he wants to be in an ideal shape prior to any physical enhancement. Meaning if he isn't already shredded and hitting a plateau he shouldn't even be considering this, again impatience. Research, research, and then research again. Messing with your hormones is no joke, you need to be diligent. Hence when on a cycle he should not be drinking alcohol, make sure he is aware of this. This can cause even more issues. Without proper PCT following a cycle you can have negative affects, balls can shrink, gynecosmastia, or even worse scenarios like not being able to have kids.

Sorry for the rant, but it's scary when people don't understand the supplements they are looking into. I use to know more on the subject, but I haven't research in years.
Appreciate 1
      07-17-2020, 10:14 AM   #3
FredSanford
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
He needs to be aware of the risks prior to just jumping into something like that. Being that he is your son he is probably younger. Let me know his age. But LGD is a SARM and I am assuming the RAD stack is RAD-140. They aren't as potent as steroids, but they still have a lasting affect on your hormones if you are not careful. Now, if he is adamant on taking it, there are proper ways to go about it. Hence if does do it, start with a minimal cycle. Meaning 4-6 weeks. Ensure that he goes through a proper PCT following the cycle. I'm not talking about the bullsh*t PCT supplements that you find online. This is something he shouldn't just jump into just because he wants to get bigger, that is called impatience. Everything you read will tell you that he wants to be in an ideal shape prior to any physical enhancement. Meaning if he isn't already shredded and hitting a plateau he shouldn't even be considering this, again impatience. Research, research, and then research again. Messing with your hormones is no joke, you need to be diligent. Hence when on a cycle he should not be drinking alcohol, make sure he is aware of this. This can cause even more issues. Without proper PCT following a cycle you can have negative affects, balls can shrink, gynecosmastia, or even worse scenarios like not being able to have kids.

Sorry for the rant, but it's scary when people don't understand the supplements they are looking into. I use to know more on the subject, but I haven't research in years.
Thanks for taking the time to write this. He is 17 and a D1 prospect in football. In football terms, he is only in the 1000lb club so doubtful he has plateaued. He has been taking creatine and protein so far. A buddy of his strength went way up on this stack so I was curious prior to him starting it. Good things that he is aware and researching as well.
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2020, 10:28 AM   #4
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredSanford View Post
Thanks for taking the time to write this. He is 17 and a D1 prospect in football. In football terms, he is only in the 1000lb club so doubtful he has plateaued. He has been taking creatine and protein so far. A buddy of his strength went way up on this stack so I was curious prior to him starting it. Good things that he is aware and researching as well.
If that is the case he needs to be aware of drug testing and banned substances in D1. Again, if he takes the supplements, make sure he researches how long they stay in his system. Don't want to lose a scholarship just because you wanted to put on some size.

1000lb club is nothing to scoff at, but depends on his position and weight obviously.

Good luck to him!
Appreciate 1
      07-25-2020, 10:55 PM   #5
sqwinny
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 6MT 328i M Sport

Sarms are banned under NCAA rules. PCT is banned as well.

http://www.ncaa.org/sport-science-in...ned-substances

Rad140 will make you stronger really quickly, can put on "lean dry" gains without putting on visible size. It doesn't kick in for me until 3-4 weeks in, but once you have a high blood saturation of it, you can lift and workout it seems without losing intensity for hours. You also dont get the "juiced traps" many people grow once they start to pin. I use it now to help me recover and gain my strength back from car accidents within the past year. Strength and endurance are there, however you have to really really really watch your water intake and electrolytes. Also, your libido dies around week 5/6-11. To know if you need a PCT or not, you will have to do blood work. I personally don't need a PCT but he might. Mind you I am not competing for competition or sport, for me its recovery/fun to return to my glory days of college (1200 club at 170lbs, Triathlete Team eating 6000-7000 calories a day to not lose weight maintain strength and recover).

I will say this if he is a D1 prospect at 17 and is in the 1000 club its good numbers but that's all relative to body weight and height. It'll work and it's not uncommon to gain around 6-10 pounds of muscle after each cycle (typical length is 8-12 weeks). Will Grier was busted here in Florida a couple of years ago while testing positive for LGD. Just be aware.
Appreciate 0