BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..) Lewis Hamilton's contract demand : Mercedes agree to 'Max Verstappen clause' ?!?!

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-15-2021, 06:49 PM   #1167
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
16159
Rep
8,814
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Yeah . I heard something from the Japanese at the company . But they didn't know who it was with COVID.

MAX said today : Mercedes didn't said it . But they did a big step forwards regarding the W12 PU !
Lets hope it's not as big a step as in the 16B.
Appreciate 1
      04-15-2021, 06:57 PM   #1168
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
31871
Rep
17,000
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Kvyat should he be needed.
Watched the 3 seasons from Drive to Survive ..
And honestly , "Kevin Magnussen" is an outstanding driver .

What he performed in that *shitty crappy HAAS car is really amazing .
The guy really deserves a better chance !
Sad ....To see him go !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick16158.50
      04-15-2021, 07:02 PM   #1169
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
16159
Rep
8,814
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Watched the 3 seasons from Drive to Survive ..
And honestly , "Kevin Magnussen" is an outstanding driver .

What he performed in that *shitty crappy HAAS car is really amazing .
The guy really deserves a better chance !
Sad ....To see him go !
Agree that he should not have been overlooked by Haas and that Mazepin and Mick should do better is not an understatement.
Appreciate 1
      04-15-2021, 07:06 PM   #1170
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
31871
Rep
17,000
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Agree that he should not have been overlooked by Haas and that Mazepin and Mick should do better is not an understatement.
Mazepin and Schumacher came with the $-bucks for GŁnther Steiner !
GŁnther Steiner said it open : We need the money to survive !

Kevin Magnussen is such a nice and cool guy ! Great driver !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick16158.50
      04-15-2021, 07:09 PM   #1171
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
16159
Rep
8,814
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Mazepin and Schumacher came with the $-bucks for GŁnther Steiner !
GŁnther Steiner said it open : We need the money to survive !
He got the money but will qualify last
Time I hit the sack.
Appreciate 1
      04-16-2021, 04:21 AM   #1172
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
16159
Rep
8,814
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Yeah . I heard something from the Japanese at the company . But they didn't know who it was with COVID.

MAX said today : Mercedes didn't said it . But they did a big step forwards regarding the W12 PU !
Not a sausage about the Merc but plenty on the others' aero features.
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f...e-board-detail
Appreciate 1
      04-16-2021, 04:28 AM   #1173
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
16159
Rep
8,814
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Mazepin and Schumacher came with the $-bucks for GŁnther Steiner !
GŁnther Steiner said it open : We need the money to survive !

Kevin Magnussen is such a nice and cool guy ! Great driver !
Max wants talks with FIA about track limits.
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/v...icing/6276349/
Appreciate 1
      04-16-2021, 05:05 AM   #1174
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
16159
Rep
8,814
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
It's BOT,Hammy and Max separated by just 0.058 secs in FP1.
Max was on a hot lap to take first when you guessed it..Mazepin went dancing and crashed out into barriers causing a red.
Appreciate 1
      04-16-2021, 07:43 AM   #1175
rcracin
Major
1040
Rep
1,168
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: NYC

iTrader: (3)

The RBR and kerbs don’t like each other. Max out of fp2.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2021, 09:12 AM   #1176
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
16159
Rep
8,814
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Just a d/shaft failure, whew!
Appreciate 1
      04-16-2021, 06:01 PM   #1177
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
31871
Rep
17,000
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Just a d/shaft failure, whew!
Yeah my friend , it was the drive shaft . I heard the bad news at work . Damn !!!

Just saw that LeCrash developed the 2022 Ferrari prototype
Attached Images
 
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick16158.50
      04-16-2021, 06:10 PM   #1178
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
16159
Rep
8,814
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Yeah my friend , it was the drive shaft . I heard the bad news at work . Damn !!!

Just saw that LeCrash developed the 2022 Ferrari prototype
That's another fine mess Lecrunch.

Apparently Horner was saying it's from a kerb but easy peasy fix for tomorrow and Perez's rear tyre delaminated causing the wheel to split nearly in two!
Appreciate 1
      04-16-2021, 06:22 PM   #1179
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
31871
Rep
17,000
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
It's BOT,Hammy and Max separated by just 0.058 secs in FP1.
Max was on a hot lap to take first when you guessed it..Mazepin went dancing and crashed out into barriers causing a red.
The Imola track record is from last year , HAM with a 1:15.484
Today BOT ran a 1:15.551 during practice !

This means the Merc's are running sharp . Very sharp !
Toto said today : The W12 balance issues are history ...
I really hope the answer comes from MAX tomorrow during the QF !
Attached Images
 
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick16158.50
      04-16-2021, 06:28 PM   #1180
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
31871
Rep
17,000
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
That's another fine mess Lecrunch.

Apparently Horner was saying it's from a kerb but easy peasy fix for tomorrow and Perez's rear tyre delaminated causing the wheel to split nearly in two!
I really expected better from Checo . While Gasly is doing really well !
Too bad for MAX !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick16158.50
DrFerry1052.50
      04-16-2021, 06:41 PM   #1181
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
16159
Rep
8,814
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
I really expected better from Checo . While Gasly is doing really well !
Too bad for MAX !
Yeah Checo's rear tyre was a dud, why can't all tyres be the same...Max's tyre blew on this circuit last year here for no reason
FP3 tomorrow will give Max another chance to even up and pressure is on Checo to perform.
Appreciate 1
      04-16-2021, 06:43 PM   #1182
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
16159
Rep
8,814
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
The Imola track record is from last year , HAM with a 1:15.484
Today BOT ran a 1:15.551 during practice !

This means the Merc's are running sharp . Very sharp !
Toto said today : The W12 balance issues are history ...
I really hope the answer comes from MAX tomorrow during the QF !
With the Honda ppl that suspect their engine has been beefed up for Imola could be right if those times are anything to go by real time tomorrow.
Appreciate 1
      04-16-2021, 06:46 PM   #1183
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
31871
Rep
17,000
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Yeah Checo's rear tyre was a dud, why can't all tyres be the same...Max's tyre blew on this circuit last year here for no reason
FP3 tomorrow will give Max another chance to even up and pressure is on Checo to perform.
Indeed my friend . Tomorrow It's the real deal...

Merc improved a lot over the last 3 weeks !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick16158.50
DrFerry1052.50
      04-16-2021, 06:52 PM   #1184
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
16159
Rep
8,814
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Indeed my friend . Tomorrow It's the real deal...

Merc improved a lot over the last 3 weeks !
Be nice if these new random checks in operation now pulled over hammy's car to check it over if it's legit
Appreciate 1
      04-16-2021, 10:39 PM   #1185
Bongoxxx
First Lieutenant
594
Rep
374
Posts

Drives: 2018 340 XDrive
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Courtice, Ontario

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Be nice if these new random checks in operation now pulled over hammy's car to check it over if it's legit
No itís not legit...

New mods include:
- party mode
- jet pack mode
- DAS mode
- spaceship mode
- rocket mode
- tyres donít fail mode
- I have more followers on Social media mode
- Iím faster than Max mode
- I donít lose races Iím supposed to win mode
- I win races Iím not supposed to win mode
- Iíve won more races in one year than MAX has in his career mode
And.....
- I donít drive over kerbs to break driveshaft mode


All joking aside looking forward to a great FP3 and Quali tomorrow.
__________________
Current: 2018 340 xDrive M-Sport Mineral Grey
Previous: 2016 328 xDrive Alpine White
Appreciate 1
MKSixer31536.00
      04-16-2021, 11:07 PM   #1186
Bubbles
Brigadier General
Bubbles's Avatar
Cayman Islands
973
Rep
4,043
Posts

Drives: Green Bastard
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Bishop Bend

iTrader: (3)

unintended comedy during FP2
Attached Images
  
__________________

Last edited by Bubbles; 04-16-2021 at 11:12 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2021, 03:53 AM   #1187
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
16159
Rep
8,814
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
unintended comedy during FP2
Yaah but we all got breakdown cover heheh
Appreciate 1
      04-17-2021, 04:05 AM   #1188
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
16159
Rep
8,814
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bongoxxx View Post
No itís not legit...

New mods include:
- party mode
- jet pack mode
- DAS mode
- spaceship mode
- rocket mode
- tyres donít fail mode
- I have more followers on Social media mode
- Iím faster than Max mode
- I donít lose races Iím supposed to win mode
- I win races Iím not supposed to win mode
- Iíve won more races in one year than MAX has in his career mode
And.....
- I donít drive over kerbs to break driveshaft mode


All joking aside looking forward to a great FP3 and Quali tomorrow.
You forgot 'Merc should get out of F1 as they are strangling F1 mode'
Appreciate 1
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:01 AM.




bmw
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST