BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW Z4 Forums (G29) BMW Z4 (G29) General Forum Any updates at all on exterior styling options?

05-10-2021, 04:12 AM   #1
z4viper
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW Z4 G29, BMW X1 F48

Any updates at all on exterior styling options?

Hey Guys,

Wondering if there's been any new developments in terms of spoilers, splitters, skirts, exhausts etc?

The only (and only) thing I hate about this car is the lack of aftermarket! Anything that is available takes weeks to come and is far too overpriced. I know a few other G series owners have similar issues but I mean it's been 2 years since the car came out

Anyone have any work arounds? Any compatible BMW platforms that fit?
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2021, 03:48 PM   #2
Geradeaus
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by G29dante View Post
Hey Guys,

Wondering if there's been any new developments in terms of spoilers, splitters, skirts, exhausts etc?

The only (and only) thing I hate about this car is the lack of aftermarket! Anything that is available takes weeks to come and is far too overpriced. I know a few other G series owners have similar issues but I mean it's been 2 years since the car came out

Anyone have any work arounds? Any compatible BMW platforms that fit?
Tiny little market for the G29. I'm actually surprised there are any aftermarket products (saw some exhaust and spoiler add-ons).
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2021, 04:58 PM   #3
TAZ007
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2021 Z4 M40

Garage List
2021 Z4 M40  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geradeaus View Post
Tiny little market for the G29. I'm actually surprised there are any aftermarket products (saw some exhaust and spoiler add-ons).
Agree with Geradeaus. I am actually surprised that there is any aftermarket for this new model. In general, you have to wait about 4-5 years post first-year production to start seeing a wide variety of aftermarket products. Something to do with proprietary design agreements.
Appreciate 0