BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

02-18-2020, 09:12 AM   #5699
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
Quote:
A girl I talked to like a year ago just hit me with the 'Hi!' over the weekend.

Um... not interested, I ended it with her for a reason lol. Totally forgot she wasn't blocked though and I found out she dated some guy after me for like a year, and now once they ended it she decides to message me? lol are you seriously that bored?

These females are something else I swear.
You block your exes?
Sometimes, depending on how I feel. I did not block that girl I took out on that date like 3 weeks ago tho, even though that's over. How about you?
I never blocked anyone tbh, I'm sure I've been blocked because I can be immature at times
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2020, 09:15 AM   #5700
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miss Daisy

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
I never blocked anyone tbh, I'm sure I've been blocked because I can be immature at times
I've blocked many women. As soon as they get stupid, ahole and/or crazy, that's a block of the number.
Appreciate 2
      02-18-2020, 11:00 AM   #5701
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2020, 11:54 AM   #5702
premier3is
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 330i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriouslyFast View Post
Hey, at least I'm the only honest one here when it comes to that you liars!

Where are the nudes & current fat pics?
No pics man no pics!!!

Time for people to cut out the jokes on you and the fatties before it really becomes a thing for you! I laugh every time I see your avatar LMAO

side note, is the post count broken or something? its stuck at 461 for me even when I make new posts...
Appreciate 1
      02-18-2020, 11:58 AM   #5703
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
No pics man no pics!!!

Time for people to cut out the jokes on you and the fatties before it really becomes a thing for you! I laugh every time I see your avatar LMAO

side note, is the post count broken or something? its stuck at 461 for me even when I make new posts...
Off topic posts doesn't count in your post count.
      02-18-2020, 12:00 PM   #5704
premier3is
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Quote:
No pics man no pics!!!

Oh shit I had no idea...... LOL. But you get rep so that's cool.
Appreciate 1
      02-18-2020, 02:19 PM   #5705
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
No pics man no pics!!!

A woman probably shut our counters off!

No pics? That's a HUGE fail. At least PM them to me? I won't post em.
Appreciate 1
premier3is1627.00
      02-18-2020, 02:45 PM   #5706
premier3is
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Quote:
No pics man no pics!!!

Actually off topic posts do count towards your counter. Just made a post on the regular g20 forum to see, and it didn't add a post to my counter. Something is broken.

I mainly post on the off topic forum, so confirming posts here will count to your total if anyone is curious.
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2020, 02:46 PM   #5707
premier3is
Major
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
No pics man no pics!!!

A woman probably shut our counters off!

No pics? That's a HUGE fail. At least PM them to me? I won't post em.
When I get a chance to upload them to my PC and PM you I will, won't let me send through the phone, no idea why and won't load.

Maybe some woman got mad at all of us here and shut down our counters
Appreciate 1
      02-19-2020, 02:53 AM   #5708
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Quote:
It's typical female behavior. You bitches can't find good men b/c you treat us like crap & really want Mr. Bad Boy. Have fun!
Agreed! In older times I was never the guy whos fuqing the prom queen, was just good enough to bare a shoulder to cry off before they went head over heels into the next mess.
Nooo, you are just a good friend, would never consider you for a relationship, you are way too good for this.
Cheer up! Sometimes they loose, sometimes another one wins
Meanwhile wifey is the prom queen!

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 1
      02-19-2020, 07:22 AM   #5709
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

A lot of resentment towards women in this thread, definitely not the right attitude. Assuming those who display it got their feelings hurt one too many times and now you feel the need to be a dick lol. I mean honestly reading this thread is cringe worthy half of the time. No wonder some of you struggle to pull fine tail. Never really understood all the bad boy shit either. Lot of highschool bullshit, aren't you all grown men lol? I use to check this thread more often because it was interesting, now every time I come to it yall are just bashing chicks with derogatory names.
Appreciate 4
cmyx6go15560.00
Reborn_292.00
vreihen1614882.00
      02-19-2020, 07:28 AM   #5710
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
The bad boy stuff doesn't really work, or only temporarily. It usually just attracts women who aren't worthwhile anyway, and are insecure.

Don't be a nice guy either. There is a difference between being a nice guy and being a good guy. A nice guy does something nice but expects something in return, meaning they aren't really nice at all. The good guy does something just because it's the right thing to do (like treating someone respectfully, taking the high road, etc) without expecting anything out of it. People (women) can tell the difference.

Be a good guy, but also confident and don't let people walk all over you. It's easy to come off as confident without being an asshole. The most confident person in the room isn't necessarily the loudest.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 4
JP102462.00
cmyx6go15560.00
      02-19-2020, 07:31 AM   #5711
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E91 330d

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
A lot of resentment towards women in this thread, definitely not the right attitude. Assuming those who display it got their feelings hurt one too many times and now you feel the need to be a dick lol. I mean honestly reading this thread is cringe worthy half of the time. No wonder some of you struggle to pull fine tail. Never really understood all the bad boy shit either. Lot of highschool bullshit, aren't you all grown men lol? I use to check this thread more often because it was interesting, now every time I come to it yall are just bashing chicks with derogatory names.
Is that right? We must all be miserable scumbags..... Or maybe we've just got a shared sense of humour and a safe environment to vent.

Whatever way, I don't think that much in this thread should be taken at face value.
Appreciate 1
      02-19-2020, 07:38 AM   #5712
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambohamilton View Post
Is that right? We must all be miserable scumbags..... Or maybe we've just got a shared sense of humour and a safe environment to vent.

Whatever way, I don't think that much in this thread should be taken at face value.
lol, I mean I can laugh at certain things as well. As I said half of what I read is cringe worthy. If you are calling it a safe environment that means you are sharing how you truly feel. And if that is how you feel, fine by all means feel that way, just as you all do I'm just sharing my opinion. Although I may have gone a little overboard on my opinion, and I wasn't taking individual shots at people either, more of a food for thought kind of thing.
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2020, 07:48 AM   #5713
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
The bad boy stuff doesn't really work, or only temporarily. It usually just attracts women who aren't worthwhile anyway, and are insecure.

Don't be a nice guy either. There is a difference between being a nice guy and being a good guy. A nice guy does something nice but expects something in return, meaning they aren't really nice at all. The good guy does something just because it's the right thing to do (like treating someone respectfully, taking the high road, etc) without expecting anything out of it. People (women) can tell the difference.

Be a good guy, but also confident and don't let people walk all over you. It's easy to come off as confident without being an asshole. The most confident person in the room isn't necessarily the loudest.
Eh, I think you read between lines that weren't there. If we're going down this road, everyone just needs to be a good PERSON
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2020, 07:54 AM   #5714
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
lol, I mean I can laugh at certain things as well. As I said half of what I read is cringe worthy. If you are calling it a safe environment that means you are sharing how you truly feel. And if that is how you feel, fine by all means feel that way, just as you all do I'm just sharing my opinion. Although I may have gone a little overboard on my opinion, and I wasn't taking individual shots at people either, more of a food for thought kind of thing.

Appreciate 0
      02-19-2020, 07:57 AM   #5715
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Quote:
I use to check this thread more often because it was interesting, now every time I come to it yall are just bashing chicks with derogatory names.
Nobodys' forcing you to look and read frequently dude

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 2
      02-19-2020, 08:04 AM   #5716
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post
Key words "may have", not saying I didn't mean what I said, but I could've gone about it in a more pleasant manor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
Nobodys' forcing you to look and read frequently dude
Some times It's interesting reading, hence why I check in from time to time. Other times that interest is jaded by what I read. Guess I could've just posted nothing, but I wanted to see what others would come back with. Little drama is fun from time to time!
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2020, 08:36 AM   #5717
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
I talked to this "interesting" woman last night
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-19-2020, 08:53 AM   #5718
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2020, 09:02 AM   #5719
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
i wouldve went just for the fun, act like dog afterwards like lick her face
Appreciate 2
      02-19-2020, 09:05 AM   #5720
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E91 330d

Quote:
Fair play, it's all food for thought, of one kind or another...
Appreciate 1
JP102462.00