BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW Z4 Forums (G29) BMW Z4 (G29) General Forum SoCal: PCH Cruise to South OC Cars and Coffee (Sat. March. 12th)

02-24-2022, 07:22 PM   #1
e34brian
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2000 E39 M5

SoCal: PCH Cruise to South OC Cars and Coffee (Sat. March. 12th)

Hi everyone,

No regional subforum to post in, but in case any G29 owners are interested!

I will be doing a PCH cruise with a few people from my FB group Saturday morning (March 12th). We will be meeting at the parking lot of Mastro’s Ocean Club: 8112 East Coast Hwy, Newport Beach, CA 92657 (far end of Crystal Cove Shopping Center) at 7:20am, leaving at 7:45am to cruise down PCH to South OC Cars and Coffee.

Was a really nice drive last time with no traffic on PCH in the morning, hoping for a repeat. Feel free to join us!

Group if you're interested:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/orangecountybmw/

Photos of PCH cruise from December 2021, meeting location, and route:

Name:  BMWs from PCH Cruise 12:21.png
Views: 144
Size:  615.0 KB

Name:  Mastro's Parking Lot.png
Views: 137
Size:  2.43 MB

Name:  Route - Mastro's to South OC C&C.png
Views: 151
Size:  522.4 KB

Last edited by e34brian; 03-09-2022 at 03:23 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2022, 03:23 PM   #2
e34brian
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2000 E39 M5

UPDATE:
Meeting time is now 7:20am, departing at 7:45am!
We have reserved parking at Cars and Coffee for anyone who wants to attend, but we need to get there earlier, so please come on time.
It looks like it’ll be around 30 cars in attendance, looking forward to meeting more enthusiasts in the area!
I will be there a little earlier in a black g22 m440i, so look for me if you come a little early!
WE ARE LEAVING PROMPTLY AT 7:45AM.
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2022, 12:45 PM   #3
Ron1n
Speed Demon
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M5C

Garage List
2021 M5 Competition  [0.00]
2016 BMW 550i  [0.00]
2011 335is  [0.00]
2009 E93 M3  [10.00]
2010 335d  [9.50]
We'll be happy to have everyone there, but if you've been to C&C in San Clemente, you know that we don't tolerate shenanigans. Please remember the following:

1. No racing
2. No revving
3. No burnouts
4. No excessive pops and burbles
5. No speeding

This is one of the few major C&Cs left in the OC area, and in order to keep it going, it's important that the above (and below) are followed. Because of the location, there are a lot of houses very close to the spot, and as such, they should be respected.

Brian organized the meet and I was able to get the group in early, and to that end, it reflects poorly on us if the above aren't followed. Here is the longer rule set that is provided by C&C, for everyone's viewing.

RULES OF ENTRY SOCCAC

We welcome you to South OC Cars & Coffee. We are an inclusive car community which meets every Saturday at the Outlets at San Clemente, CA.

We have volunteers at entrances, exits and throughout the show, as well as photographers roaming for the duration of the event. Volunteers have the express permission of the property owner to evict attendees for anti-social behavior.

It's an exciting place to meet, to be seen and to discuss cars with old and new friends!

We have worked hard to build South OC Cars and Coffee to what it is today and we protect the integrity of the show at all costs.

Any poor behavior, irresponsible driving and/or conduct deemed objectionable to the event’s wellbeing (both on our near the property) will result in participant/s and the club being denied any further involvement in the event and/or future events. Police are in each attendance for each event.

You must drive responsibly and obey the laws at all times.

The rules of the show are simple:
No revving
No speeding
No burnouts.

We are situated near a residential housing area and work closely with the residents to ensure the well-being of their families and the longevity of South OC Cars & Coffee. We enter and leave the property quietly, to minimize noise for our neighbors.

Please provide names of drivers, licence plate and make/model/color of all vehicles in attendence, so we can identify your group members and endeavor to park you together. Only vehicles you provide these details for, will be parked with your group. No exceptions.

Please ensure that everyone arrives together between 8:00am & 8:10am, so we can bring you in prior to the general public, thus ensuring we have enough spaces for you.

Please be aware that no merchandise, advertising material or other paraphernalia can be sold, promoted, suggested nor handed out at South OC Cars and Coffee.

Current: '21 M5C, '15 X6 50i Previous: '18 M550i, '16 550i, '11 335is, '09 E93 M3 DCT, '10 E90 335d, '07 E90 328i
Appreciate 0