BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW Z4 Forums (G29) BMW Z4 (G29) General Forum ** SOLD ** Glass Wind Deflector Available

11-25-2021, 09:09 AM   #1
crgny1
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2020 Z4 M40i

** SOLD ** Glass Wind Deflector Available

SOLD!

I have a glass wind deflector for sale, which was taken off the 2020 Z4 M40i that I recently sold.

PLEASE NOTE: Because I no longer have the Z4, I am using the pictures that were used in the post from the previous owner. The wind deflector glass has a scuff mark that is visible only if you look at a very particular angle (not straight on, so invisible while driving). The scuff mark was there when I purchased it so, as you can tell from the post pictures, it is not easily visible.

Here is a more detailed description (courtesy of the previous owner):

Late last year I ordered a custom glass wind deflector for my 2021 Z4 G29 from UR-Windschott in Germany. Took forever to arrive but installed and looks great. Significant improvement in rear visibility and also some improvement in top down wind noise. Very long story but short version is I now have a extra never used still in the box glass wind deflector. If anyone is in the market I am offering to sell the extra deflector. I’ll sell below cost due to the screw up in ordering and this will also help save a typical 60-90 day order delivery time from Germany. New cost with shipping from Germany was $408. Will sell to for $300 USD “plus” actual shipping insured to your location costs.

Installing is a simple process - just slide the mesh wind deflector out and insert the glass version. No tools required. Custom built for perfect fit.

I am offering the wind deflector for $225.00 - plus actual shipping cost.

I live in Naples, FL, so if you are nearby you can come by for a look and save yourself the shipping cost.

If interested, please contact me directly at crgny1@gmail.com for additional details or discussion.
Attached Images

Last edited by crgny1; 11-25-2021 at 04:07 PM.. Reason: Item SOLD
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2021, 09:29 AM   #2
TAZ007
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2021 Z4 M40

Garage List
2021 Z4 M40  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by crgny1 View Post
I have a glass wind deflector for sale, which was taken off the 2020 Z4 M40i that I recently sold.

PLEASE NOTE: Because I no longer have the Z4, I am using the pictures that were used in the post from the previous owner. The wind deflector glass has a scuff mark that is visible only if you look at a very particular angle (not straight on, so invisible while driving). The scuff mark was there when I purchased it so, as you can tell from the post pictures, it is not easily visible.

Here is a more detailed description (courtesy of the previous owner):

Late last year I ordered a custom glass wind deflector for my 2021 Z4 G29 from UR-Windschott in Germany. Took forever to arrive but installed and looks great. Significant improvement in rear visibility and also some improvement in top down wind noise. Very long story but short version is I now have a extra never used still in the box glass wind deflector. If anyone is in the market I am offering to sell the extra deflector. I’ll sell below cost due to the screw up in ordering and this will also help save a typical 60-90 day order delivery time from Germany. New cost with shipping from Germany was $408. Will sell to for $300 USD “plus” actual shipping insured to your location costs.

Installing is a simple process - just slide the mesh wind deflector out and insert the glass version. No tools required. Custom built for perfect fit.

I am offering the wind deflector for $225.00 - plus actual shipping cost.

I live in Naples, FL, so if you are nearby you can come by for a look and save yourself the shipping cost.

If interested, please contact me directly at crgny1@gmail.com for additional details or discussion.
Sent email.
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2021, 10:16 AM   #3
crgny1
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2020 Z4 M40i

Responded to your email, TAZ007
Appreciate 0