BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Post Cinco de Mayo Recap

05-06-2020, 03:11 PM   #23
Hawkeye
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4 Coupe, '21 X3, '16 GMC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitekidM2C View Post
The tragedy only increased with that. Yuck. Alright gonna get my run in before it gets hot as hell!
Me too... but I have a few months so I'll just wait a bit longer...
2021 BMW x30i • Phytonic Blue Metallic • Fully loaded
Appreciate 2
      05-06-2020, 09:19 PM   #24
BimmerDimmer6
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80 M3 6MT / 2019 Raptor

Was it worth it
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2020, 06:14 PM   #25
Mingwan
Major
Rep
Drives: X1 Individual custom paint

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrum View Post
Covered in liquid ass... Would that be eating nothing but canned clams and refried beans, do a handstand, and then let your asshole rip?
Sure, I’d you want to go the organic route.

Or you can just buy liquid ass

Appreciate 0
      05-07-2020, 06:24 PM   #26
quick6
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW M6,BMW M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebekahb View Post
Today, we decided to head down the road for some margaritas & take out. The parking lot was packed. People had their foldable chairs out on the side walk. You had others tailgating on the back of their car. The mayor had set up a tent with tables that were social distance appropriate. The mayor was there with a mask on. His security detail & his daughter did not have a mask on. There was also a 3 piece band. Social distancing was absolutely not being practiced. There was a line to order food and pick up food which basically had people less than a foot apart. I stayed 6ft behind the guy in front of me waiting to order a margarita. The 2 ladies behind me were way to close.

I would say 95% were not wearing masks. I will be very interested to see where our parish is in cases in the next 2 weeks.

Did anyone go out for Cinco de Mayo?
Seems idiotic to not be wearing masks in light of how contagious this thing is...
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2020, 07:20 PM   #27
rebekahb
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick6 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebekahb View Post
Today, we decided to head down the road for some margaritas & take out. The parking lot was packed. People had their foldable chairs out on the side walk. You had others tailgating on the back of their car. The mayor had set up a tent with tables that were social distance appropriate. The mayor was there with a mask on. His security detail & his daughter did not have a mask on. There was also a 3 piece band. Social distancing was absolutely not being practiced. There was a line to order food and pick up food which basically had people less than a foot apart. I stayed 6ft behind the guy in front of me waiting to order a margarita. The 2 ladies behind me were way to close.

I would say 95% were not wearing masks. I will be very interested to see where our parish is in cases in the next 2 weeks.

Did anyone go out for Cinco de Mayo?
Seems idiotic to not be wearing masks in light of how contagious this thing is...
I would say more people are not wearing masks than are around my parts. But hey it's the dirty south sooooooo. We will see within the next week or 2 how that works out.
Appreciate 0