BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Have you ever cheated on your significant other?

03-20-2019, 09:10 PM   #67
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Same, ban
Appreciate 3
MKSixer34171.50
      03-20-2019, 09:18 PM   #68
zentanker
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 M Sport 228i Mineral Grey

Not in many years. i had my heart broken when I was a teenager. I rebounded by smashing every pussy I could.

I stepped back, learned about myself, and made myself someone that a woman might want to be with for more that than a few nights.
Appreciate 4
MKSixer34171.50
King Rudi13152.00
      03-20-2019, 09:26 PM   #69
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
I just checked. NUFFIN!!
Um, I had the wrong address?

Wait, I know, Law is blocking my emails... that’s it.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34171.50
      03-20-2019, 11:05 PM   #70
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
I just checked. NUFFIN!!
Nothing here too. Beyond livid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
Same, ban
Not before you. Vids?
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34171.50
      03-21-2019, 12:41 AM   #71
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
i wasn't cheated on, but i was cheated with a few times

if you ask my girlfriend from sophomore yr of college though us "being on a break until we see each other again" doesn't mean we broke up because long distance was a retarded idea so i have cheated once

me being very upfront about that didn't help my cause and i ended up losing an incredibly hot girl but given her father publicly stated voting for their party in the elections was a guaranteed ticket to heaven i can't say i feel bad about it
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34171.50
      03-21-2019, 01:54 AM   #72
M3 Number 86
Major General
Rep
Drives: black m3

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
This is an OFF-TOPIC board... the first page was all fools joking around or talking about their cars.

Thank you Rudi for opening things up here. If I had a story I honestly would've lol..

I know for a fact that more than two people have cheated on these boards... Some of you are too scared to detail your pasts, be it cheating on your SO, being cheated on, or currently still being unfaithful.

Remember, we're all homies here
Not really. A few of us know each other but this is a public board of loosely affiliated people through an auto brand. Not exactly a band of brothers. And there could be serious repercussions if people disclosed information of that variety. I applaud those who have responded and hope that everyone has or is moving towards the relationship of their dreams. Even in dreamland.
You don't want to get "deangelo russell'd" you know
      03-21-2019, 08:03 AM   #73
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason Hatcher View Post
So if a marriage was made with a vow to "forsake all others", swinging is OK?
Personally I feel that marriage is a sham. Two people can love, protect and respect each other without the means of marriage. Marriage simply invites the state/church into the relationship and adds a profiteer when it no longer works....no thanks. Not all relationship work out, in fact very few hold the test of time.

To answer your question, no two relationships (or marriages) are the same. What works for one, may not work for another. To put all relationships or marriages into the same category is asinine as everyone is different, as are relationships. If a marriage was bonded with both parties sharing the same concept of "forsake all others" then no, swinging would not be ok. In the event that two people are married and they are honest enough with each other and themselves that they are human and that they find other people attractive yet do not act upon it out of the respect of the sanctity of their marriage, then swinging is not ok. If two people who are in a relationship/marriage are open to swinging, communicate openly and do not go against the standards set forth in their relationship then I don't see why there would be a problem.

Swinging should only be acceptable in a relationship that acceptable by both parties involved. If you feel that "foresaking all others" in order to love someone is how you should live your life, then I feel you should have no opinion in the sanctity of others relationships in the event that they do not choose to live by your standard.
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2019, 08:07 AM   #74
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post

if you ask my girlfriend from sophomore yr of college though us "being on a break until we see each other again" doesn't mean we broke up because long distance was a retarded idea so i have cheated once

me being very upfront about that didn't help my cause and i ended up losing an incredibly hot girl but given her father publicly stated voting for their party in the elections was a guaranteed ticket to heaven i can't say i feel bad about it
Sounds like if you had stuck around, he might be the type who offered you a (somewhat bulky) vest to wear that also provided the same guaranteed ticket to heaven.

You dodged something there all right. Probably a lot of things. Good choice.
Appreciate 2
      03-21-2019, 09:05 AM   #75
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Number 86 View Post
You don't want to get "deangelo russell'd" you know
KG knows what Carmelo knows:
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      03-21-2019, 09:13 AM   #76
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
Is still cheating if the relationship is over in one mind but not the others? Some people can just not LET IT GO.
If the relationship is over then it needs to be understood by both individuals. Does he simply not know as in you haven't communicated with him that it is over or is he like Johnny from the Karate Kid?
Appreciate 1
      03-21-2019, 09:17 AM   #77
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscarrol View Post
Hey, bring your mom Now_Rudi!!

For those who don't get it, I'm not that sick (close!), it's from the slinging TV commercial...
I still crack up every time I see this commercial!
Appreciate 1
kscarrol8775.50
      03-21-2019, 10:15 AM   #78
aozer
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
Is still cheating if the relationship is over in one mind but not the others? Some people can just not LET IT GO.
Um, yes? What a lame ass excuse for a cheater.
Appreciate 1
F30lolz6798.50
      03-21-2019, 10:24 AM   #79
sspade
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30

Garage List
2016 BMW 320i  [7.87]
2014 BMW 328i  [6.83]
My first marriage ended after only two years because of infidelities. Of course, I was the dumbass to push the envelope first but when she "returned the favor" and I found out... I couldnt take it and divorced her almost immediately. Always promised her she would only get one chance and she finally called my bluff after a total relationship length of 10 years (dating/marriage).

To be clear... I was not blatantly cheating on my wife. Little slip ups or past issues (from before marriage) continue to build up and really never go away.

To be honest, we were probably due for a change anyway but that didnt make selling the house, moving out of state and all of the stress and pain that goes along with such an event any easier.

Its a slippery slope gentlemen. We all know it!

Im 31, FWIW.

***I promise to be better next time.
Appreciate 2
      03-21-2019, 10:25 AM   #80
TheWatchGuy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335xi

lol. nice try wife

Am I a watch guy, or do i watch guys?
Appreciate 1
F30lolz6798.50
      03-21-2019, 10:25 AM   #81
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by aozer View Post
Um, yes? What a lame ass excuse for a cheater.
Don’t we need to know if she is married or not?

Maybe you guys do know? If she’s married I’d say it’s cheating, if not, not.
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2019, 10:39 AM   #82
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sspade View Post
My first marriage ended after only two years because of infidelities. Of course, I was the dumbass to push the envelope first but when she "returned the favor" and I found out... I couldnt take it and divorced her almost immediately. Always promised her she would only get one chance and she finally called my bluff after a total relationship length of 10 years (dating/marriage).

To be clear... I was not blatantly cheating on my wife. Little slip ups or past issues (from before marriage) continue to build up and really never go away.

To be honest, we were probably due for a change anyway but that didnt make selling the house, moving out of state and all of the stress and pain that goes along with such an event any easier.

Its a slippery slope gentlemen. We all know it!

Im 31, FWIW.

***I promise to be better next time.
Thanks for sharing. To be clear, what do little slip ups mean?
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2019, 10:46 AM   #83
sspade
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30

Garage List
2016 BMW 320i  [7.87]
2014 BMW 328i  [6.83]
Quote:
Thanks for sharing. To be clear, what do little slip ups mean?
I knew that was coming...

So before we were married, I was playing high level sports and was always around other women and in the public view, etc. Thats actually how we met and she understood that it came with the territory.

During this time - yes, I was banging other broads.

Once we got married... I did not bang any other broads. This mentality in her mind from prior continued to manifest over time and coupled with NEW "slip ups" became a recipe for her to cheat on me.

Of course now that we are a couple years divorced and somewhat moved on... she still wants to talk occasionally and says things like "Im not sure Ill ever be able to love anyone again."

Idk man. Relationships can become a real twisted web... Im glad I got the first one behind me and harmed no children in the process.

I was genuinely trying hard during those two years but ultimately was too immature (along with my wife) to keep shit together.

Slip ups for me included:

Strip clubs with the boys
Drinking and drugging with the boys
Dating apps
Adding random women to social media
Etc.
Appreciate 1
      03-21-2019, 11:03 AM   #84
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
never cheated before, of course the temptation is always there.
i been cheated on before, it definitely causes trust issues.
but some weird reason wearing wedding band attracts attention lol
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2019, 11:18 AM   #85
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Reminds me of my second wife. She cheated, I found out, discussed it with her and she explained that she wanted to try an open relationship; I agreed as I have no problems getting it myself. She was ok with it until she found out I slept with her co-worker who was considerably more attractive than she was; this drove her insane. The jealousy along with having to work with her on a daily basis ate her alive, especially when I would go see her at work and the co-worker would flirt, glance at me out of the corner of her eye or catch her checking me out. She decided she wanted to end the relationship. Two weeks later the guy that she had been seeing on the side started dating another girl so she started calling me begging for sex again.
Appreciate 1
      03-21-2019, 11:23 AM   #86
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post
never cheated before, of course the temptation is always there.
i been cheated on before, it definitely causes trust issues.
but some weird reason wearing wedding band attracts attention lol
When I was single and would go out to bars, I would wear a wedding band.

Gentlemen take notes: If a man at a bar sans-woman accompaniment is rocking a wedding band, women instantly think he is married. This will automatically remove the women that want a relationship yet will invite the women that only want to get laid. In a woman's eyes if they want sex and don't want a clinger the next day, they will look for men with wedding bands as married men (typically) don't want to chase after the one night stand they stumbled across at the bar.

Last edited by King Rudi; 03-21-2019 at 12:26 PM..
Appreciate 2
      03-21-2019, 12:00 PM   #87
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
I knew that was coming...

So before we were married, I was playing high level sports and was always around other women and in the public view, etc. Thats actually how we met and she understood that it came with the territory.

During this time - yes, I was banging other broads.

Once we got married... I did not bang any other broads. This mentality in her mind from prior continued to manifest over time and coupled with NEW "slip ups" became a recipe for her to cheat on me.

Of course now that we are a couple years divorced and somewhat moved on... she still wants to talk occasionally and says things like "Im not sure Ill ever be able to love anyone again."

Idk man. Relationships can become a real twisted web... Im glad I got the first one behind me and harmed no children in the process.

I was genuinely trying hard during those two years but ultimately was too immature (along with my wife) to keep shit together.

Slip ups for me included:

Strip clubs with the boys
Drinking and drugging with the boys
Dating apps
Adding random women to social media
Etc.
Thanks for your candor and good luck with your relationships in the future. I really mean this.

Cheers-MK
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1
sspade2460.00
      03-21-2019, 12:52 PM   #88
zentanker
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 M Sport 228i Mineral Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
Same here. I didn't even know until after the good deeds were done. The one that pissed me off the most was a girl whose husband was away at marine boot camp.

I'm still a bit pissed about that and feel a bit guilty, but I didn't know. I hope that guy got rid of her and found someone better. The sniz wasn't that great.
Appreciate 1