BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW Z4 Forums (G29) BMW Z4 (G29) General Forum BMW Australia Z4... NFI!

10-05-2018, 01:06 AM   #1
Mandible
Rep
Drives: BMW Z4

BMW Australia Z4... NFI!

So I just rang BMW Australia to find when pricing/pre-orders, etc would be available, and to be blunt... what a clueless bunch of morons; no idea about anything??

I decided to ring the dealership I have purchased my 4 previous BMW's from... and again, NFI, and the salesman didn't even bother to ask to take my number to follow me up when pre-orders/pricing becomes available. He even told me the new X5 hits next month, and they don't have any pricing yet? I asked how the hell is anyone supposed to put in a pre-order to their specs, and he replied with "We're taking pre-orders, subject to pricing????"

What the????

You'd think he would have looked up my history while on the phone and been keen to try and get the sale... clearly not.

Guess I'll be taking my business elsewhere.
Appreciate 1
      10-05-2018, 02:59 AM   #2
Alpine*
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: M2 G87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandible View Post
So I just rang BMW Australia to find when pricing/pre-orders, etc would be available, and to be blunt... what a clueless bunch of morons; no idea about anything??

I decided to ring the dealership I have purchased my 4 previous BMW's from... and again, NFI, and the salesman didn't even bother to ask to take my number to follow me up when pre-orders/pricing becomes available. He even told me the new X5 hits next month, and they don't have any pricing yet? I asked how the hell is anyone supposed to put in a pre-order to their specs, and he replied with "We're taking pre-orders, subject to pricing????"

What the????

You'd think he would have looked up my history while on the phone and been keen to try and get the sale... clearly not.

Guess I'll be taking my business elsewhere.
Mandible, PM me if you want a great sales dude in Vic, nothing in it for me but yeh.
Appreciate 1
      10-05-2018, 02:02 PM   #3
PrionFawkes
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: G29 Z4 M40i (2020)

It's the same over here in the States. I've had exactly the same experience as you. Alpine*, do you have an American counterpart to your great sales dude, that you can hook me up with?
Appreciate 0