BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

07-26-2021, 08:28 AM   #10033
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Right, I got a semi-hot neighbor and Im sure she would have a red bikini but where to get a pool?

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 1
Tommy-G4490.50
      07-26-2021, 08:31 AM   #10034
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Here:
https://www.amazon.com/Inflatable-Wa...NsaWNrPXRydWU=

Fill it with baby oil and tell her you need help cleaning it.
Appreciate 2
Tommy-G4490.50
Dang3r12512.00
      07-26-2021, 09:34 AM   #10035
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveohwblow View Post
Me either. I’m convinced they don’t exist.
Ohh yes they do. Plenty of dents in my parent's old riding mower to prove it. I'd mow that lawn for hours.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00
      07-26-2021, 09:39 AM   #10036
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy-G View Post
I have never had a hot neighbor.
I have……plenty of times. I've hooked up with a few; one a hot Persian named Leila…….but fuck was she alllllll about money. I mean, allllllllllll about money. She even gave me this spiel about "affording her" when I dropped her off in Newport Beach one day after we had hung out. The kicker: I was her first and only black guy (…I tend to be a lot of women's "first black guy"), but I digress. She told me all I ever would/could be to her was "fun" since she couldn't ever bring me home to the parents regardless of how nice of a guy I am. She said her parents would only approve of a white male if she decided to date outside of her culture; apparently they see white men as a step up. So….I gave it to her, as much as I could. If she was going to relegate me to being solely a piece of meat, then so be it.

I had another neighbor who was pretty decent. I did roll the dice, but she turned out to be a little odd (…she was from Oregon) and she was flaky. I saw her boyfriend the other day and he looks like the lead singer of Seether…….only heavier. Interestingly enough she's a decently fit girl.

The neighbor I avoided the other night isn't hot, but she's decent as well. I am just not attracted to her sexually, so I ignore the subtle body language she tosses my way.

There is this blonde chick who lives in my condo complex that wears her hair in two long blonde braids and who has a smoking body. I want to ravish her so bad, but I only see her when she's hopping into her boyfriend's car. If I ever get close enough to spark conversation I'm going to give it a go.
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2021, 10:19 AM   #10037
Tommy-G
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 435 Vert Alpine White

^I envy you, like King Rudi 90% of my neighborhood is retirees
Appreciate 2
Sedan_Clan25116.50
King Rudi13154.00
      07-26-2021, 10:25 AM   #10038
Mein11
Rep
Drives: Porsche 911, Chevy Colorado

I have two butch lesbian ex-cop neighbors behind me....,

The one grows tomato's right on the property line, at least gave me a can of fresh pasta sauce, just concerned it's been roofied or something.
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan25116.50
      07-26-2021, 10:44 AM   #10039
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
I saw her boyfriend the other day and he looks like the lead singer of Seether…….only heavier. Interestingly enough she's a decently fit girl.
I never understood this. As a fit, outgoing, and not ugly or socially awkward guy it's always interesting to me when I see extremely attractive women who turn down guys like me for overweight assholes with zero going for them. My ex's previous BF was an overweight verbally and mentally abusive asshole who couldn't find his way out of a paper bag. Maybe it's the "safety" of having someone they know won't stray?

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 3
Sedan_Clan25116.50
King Rudi13154.00
      07-26-2021, 10:49 AM   #10040
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Quote:
I saw her boyfriend the other day and he looks like the lead singer of Seether…….only heavier. Interestingly enough she's a decently fit girl.
I never understood this. As a fit, outgoing, and not ugly or socially awkward guy it's always interesting to me when I see extremely attractive women who turn down guys like me for overweight assholes with zero going for them. My ex's previous BF was an overweight verbally and mentally abusive asshole who couldn't find his way out of a paper bag. Maybe it's the "safety" of having someone they know won't stray?
I assume it's an insecurity thing some of the time. It's interesting because some women will ogle the fit guy on television or a poster, but will have issues dating one. Some women have admitted it's a mixture of insecurity and some false belief that the guy will value the gym more than her (…yet those same women want to workout and look good in a two piece bikini). Women also confuse conditioning with size. I've had women tell me I'm "too big" when I'm super lean, but I'm actually smaller [in weight] when I'm lean(er). They don't like abs! It's not uncommon for a woman tell me they like my physique better when I'm less defined. I dunno. Women are weird.
Appreciate 1
      07-26-2021, 10:54 AM   #10041
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
You can go puma hunting.
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2021, 11:01 AM   #10042
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
This only means that we can afford the nice neighborhoods sir. I'm the last house on the end of cul de sac. Before my neighbors across the street moved in, I was the youngest person on my street. Another positive on this is that my neighbors are quiet and leave me alone.

Quote:
I have asked my attractive friends what makes them date guys who are not of the same stature. The replies I got were all over the place, but the one that continued to come up was that guys, who take care of themselves and are considered a catch end up being difficult to date due to other women throwing themselves at them. If an attractive woman is dating an unattractive guy, it's one of the following a.) money, b.) the woman has low self-esteem, c.) she really does love the guy and what he looks like is not important and d.) well.....the D.

Strange observations over time: When I weighed 240, women threw themselves at me. (Not conceited, just stating facts) After I lost 100 pounds, dress differently and carry myself differently; (all based off what I've heard women say there were attracted to) I now catch women checking me out, but now they are intimidated. I was actually turned down at one point for not being fat enough. Crazy how the body shaming goes both ways. I've never heard a woman say, "Damn, look at the love handles on that guy!" But if you have 6 pack abs, a.) if they are only interested in sex they let you know fast and b.) if they are looking for an actual relationship, you'll get nowhere with abs. Strangest thing.

Quote:
You can go puma hunting.

Last edited by King Rudi; 07-26-2021 at 11:13 AM..
Appreciate 2
Sedan_Clan25116.50
      07-26-2021, 11:06 AM   #10043
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Quote:
This only means that we can afford the nice neighborhoods sir. I'm the last house on the end of cul de sac. Before my neighbors across the street moved in, I was the youngest person on my street. Another positive on this is that my neighbors are quiet and leave me alone.

Quote:
I have asked my attractive friends what makes them date guys who are not of the same stature. The replies I got were all over the place, but the one that continued to come up was that guys, who take care of themselves and are considered a catch end up being difficult to date due to other women throwing themselves at them. If an attractive woman is dating an unattractive guy, it's one of the following a.) money, b.) the woman has low self-esteem, d.) she really does love the guy and what he looks like is not important and d.) well.....the D.

Strange observations over time: When I weighed 240, women threw themselves at me. (Not conceited, just stating facts) After I lost 100 pounds, dress differently and carry myself differently; (all based off what I've heard women say there were attracted to) I now catch women checking me out, but now they are intimidated. I was actually turned down at one point for not being fat enough. Crazy how the body shaming goes both ways. I've never heard a woman say, "Damn, look at the love handles on that guy!" But if you have 6 pack abs, a.) if they are only interested in sex they let you know fast and b.) if they are looking for an actual relationship, you'll get nowhere with abs. Strangest thing.

Quote:
You can go puma hunting.
There's a lot of truth to what you've posted. It's like the Twilight Zone. Too fat or too fit, you're fucked either way.

Another weird correlation that women tend to draw is….

….if you're fit and attractive, you're a player. I mean, WTF kind of rationale is that?!??
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00
      07-26-2021, 11:12 AM   #10044
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
There's a lot of truth to what you've posted. It's like the Twilight Zone. Too fat or too fit, you're fucked either way.

….if you're fit and attractive, you're a player. I mean, WTF kind of rationale is that?!??
Um.....I'm not sure that either of us are the ones to prove this to be inaccurate.
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan25116.50
      07-26-2021, 11:13 AM   #10045
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Um.....I'm not sure that either of us are the ones to prove this to be inaccurate.
Well we are both single, so by definition we can't be players. None of the women in my life have defined what we are despite me telling two of them (…the two that I actually have a real genuine affection for and who I would give up the single life for) that I want a relationship, sooooooo……..
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2021, 11:22 AM   #10046
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Well we are both single, so by definition we can't be players. None of the women in my life have defined what we are, sooooooo……..
I like to think my very existence and the type of shit I do/say on regular basis makes me indefinable. As a sigma type individual, I basically just do whatever the hell I want anyway, and it somehow just seems to work for me.
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan25116.50
      07-26-2021, 11:28 AM   #10047
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Well we are both single, so by definition we can't be players. None of the women in my life have defined what we are, sooooooo……..
I like to think my very existence and the type of shit I do/say on regular basis makes me indefinable. As an sigma type individual, I basically just do whatever the hell I want anyway, and it somehow just seems to work for me.
Divinity graces our paths.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00
      07-26-2021, 11:39 AM   #10048
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Just met some chick at the gym I've been eyeing awhile. I finally pounced. I suppose we'll see where this goes. Her legs and the nose ring got me. Lol!
Appreciate 2
Sara5791.00
Dang3r12512.00
      07-26-2021, 12:42 PM   #10049
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Just met some chick at the gym I've been eyeing awhile. I finally pounced. I suppose we'll see where this goes. Her legs and the nose ring got me. Lol!
You wore the grey, didn't you???
Sara5791.00
      07-26-2021, 12:46 PM   #10050
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Quote:
You wore the grey, didn't you???
I sure did. Sara has me viewing gray in an entirely different light. Lol! Gym chick already sent me a text. Let's see where this goes….

Last edited by Sedan_Clan; 07-27-2021 at 10:34 AM..
Appreciate 1
Sara5791.00
      07-26-2021, 12:53 PM   #10051
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
I sure did. Sara has me viewing gray in an entirely different light. Lol! Gym chick already sent me a text. Let's see where this goes….
Men wearing grey sweats are like when mosquitos are attracted to that buzzer light thing. I just can't help but look and look for a long time! It's just the greatest gift. Thank you Lord for men in sweats.

Now with regards to the stair master stamina problem, use smelling salts!! They sell them on amazon. I've got two bottles. I usually go about 20 minutes on the stairs. In the beginning, I needed the help of the salts to get me through it. I'd want to quit less than 5 minutes in. I haven't used any in a long time, but when you just need the extra maximum boost, it never lets you down.

Last edited by Sara; 07-26-2021 at 01:06 PM..
Appreciate 2
Sedan_Clan25116.50
Dang3r12512.00
      07-26-2021, 01:00 PM   #10052
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara View Post
Quote:
Men wearing grey sweats are like when mosquitos are attracted to that buzzer light thing. I just can't help but look and look for a long time! It's just the greatest gift. Thank you Lord for men in sweats.

Now with regards to the stair master stamina problem, use smelling salts!! They sell them on amazon. I've got two bottles. I usually go about 20 minutes on the stairs. In the beginning, I need the help of the salts to get me through it. I'd want to quit less than 5 minutes in. I haven't used any in a long time, but when you just need the extra maximum boost, it never lets you down.
I usually push through for about 45 minutes [fasted] when I'm cutting and about 20 minutes when I'm not.
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2021, 01:00 PM   #10053
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
I have never had a hot neighbor.
I've had several. The hot neighbor across the street when I moved into my last home, when I was still married, was problematic. She made it clear, several times, that she was game. I avoided her like the plague because..."ARE YOU INSANE, WOMAN?!?!!

Quote:
I have……plenty of times. I've hooked up with a few; one a hot Persian named Leila…….but fuck was she alllllll about money. I mean, allllllllllll about money. She even gave me this spiel about "affording her" when I dropped her off in Newport Beach one day after we had hung out. The kicker: I was her first and only black guy (…I tend to be a lot of women's "first black guy"), but I digress. She told me all I ever would/could be to her was "fun" since she couldn't ever bring me home to the parents regardless of how nice of a guy I am. She said her parents would only approve of a white male if she decided to date outside of her culture; apparently they see white men as a step up. So….I gave it to her, as much as I could. If she was going to relegate me to being solely a piece of meat, then so be it.

I had another neighbor who was pretty decent. I did roll the dice, but she turned out to be a little odd (…she was from Oregon) and she was flaky. I saw her boyfriend the other day and he looks like the lead singer of Seether…….only heavier. Interestingly enough she's a decently fit girl.

The neighbor I avoided the other night isn't hot, but she's decent as well. I am just not attracted to her sexually, so I ignore the subtle body language she tosses my way.

There is this blonde chick who lives in my condo complex that wears her hair in two long blonde braids and who has a smoking body. I want to ravish her so bad, but I only see her when she's hopping into her boyfriend's car. If I ever get close enough to spark conversation I'm going to give it a go.
This WAS me, as well!! I cannot tell you how many times I was the first. Not only that the first of anything in years. The funny thing was the fact that so many told me they didn't like sex before but after about 2 weeks they couldn't get enough to the point of wanting to do it anywhere at any time.

I'm a one woman man now. I pass the mantle fully to you.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan25116.50
      07-26-2021, 01:04 PM   #10054
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post

This WAS me, as well!! I cannot tell you how many times I was the first. Not only that the first of anything in years. The funny thing was the fact that so many told me they didn't like sex before but after about 2 weeks they couldn't get enough to the point of wanting to do it anywhere at any time.

I'm a one woman man now. I pass the mantle fully to you.

It sounds like you were holding it down for the dark browns……like a boss!!!
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34184.50