BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW Z4 Forums (G29) BMW Z4 (G29) General Forum Car care, only the best for our Ultimate Driving Machines

06-09-2021, 08:55 AM   #1
Mixitt
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 X40i; 2021 Z4 30i

Wink Car care, only the best for our Ultimate Driving Machines

Products left to right....

1. I applied Gyeon pre-coating leather cleaner to all Z4 leather upon delivery. All leather then got a ceramic coating called Gyeon Leather Shield. Is recommended it be applied once a year if a daily driver.

2. Optimum Opti Seal, a polymer wipe on wipe off coating was applied to all hidden painted surfaces i.e. inside doors, sills, pillars, etc. of both bimmers.

3. Sonax rubber protectant applied to our 2019 X5 door and hatch seals.

4. CQuart UK 3.0 ceramic coating was applied to the X5 couple of months after taking delivery. Prepping the car is the hardest part of this drill. Will apply it to the Z4 this fall. This stuff is tough shedding dirt and water really well.

5. 303 Fabric guard as needed for the Z4 in the future.

6. CarPro Reset - most amazing car shampoo I've ever used.
Attached Images

Last edited by Mixitt; 06-09-2021 at 09:01 AM..
Appreciate 2
CJ4211523.00
Horseman4119.50
      06-09-2021, 07:57 PM   #2
jcard71
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Audi A6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixitt View Post
Products left to right....

1. I applied Gyeon pre-coating leather cleaner to all Z4 leather upon delivery. All leather then got a ceramic coating called Gyeon Leather Shield. Is recommended it be applied once a year if a daily driver.

2. Optimum Opti Seal, a polymer wipe on wipe off coating was applied to all hidden painted surfaces i.e. inside doors, sills, pillars, etc. of both bimmers.

3. Sonax rubber protectant applied to our 2019 X5 door and hatch seals.

4. CQuart UK 3.0 ceramic coating was applied to the X5 couple of months after taking delivery. Prepping the car is the hardest part of this drill. Will apply it to the Z4 this fall. This stuff is tough shedding dirt and water really well.

5. 303 Fabric guard as needed for the Z4 in the future.

6. CarPro Reset - most amazing car shampoo I've ever used.
Nice work! 👍👍
Appreciate 0