BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board The One That Got Away Thread

03-13-2020, 09:11 PM   #1
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
The One That Got Away Thread

Inspired by @Nuckles beautiful story of finding his love after decades.

Who is your, "One that got away"?

Mine was another student I met in grad school. We just clicked. Everything completely natural and more comfortable that with any woman I have ever met. We had two classes together and worked in a study group with others, as well. The problem was this: we were both dating other people. We never crossed the line and our respective partners all knew each other. After that class, we didn't share any other classes and rarely saw each other.

Fast forward about 6 months and one of my best friends' wanted to buy a Porsche and requested that I go with him to look, as well. I said, screw it...I'll go and buy one too. We jump in the car and head to the city that has the cars on sale. My friend from grad school lived in that city so I decided to call her and stop by if we had time. We looked at cars until about 3 PM and couldn't make a good deal so we decided to call my friend and see what she was doing. She invited us over AND had one of her friends for my buddy. They lived on a horse farm and I met her parents and other family then we dashed off for cocktails and an early dinner. We finish, get back, say our goodbyes to the family and head home. A good day but no Porsche's bought.

On the way back by buddy is silent for the first hour of the drive as we listen to music and he abruptly turns it off. He looks at me and says, "Look, this isn't my business but that girl is in love with you and I can tel that you have feelings for her but you're too much of a gentleman to do anything about it." I dismiss him and turn the music back up.

I didn't see her for another year plus and I'm married at this point. I see her when I'm out at a cigar bar with my mates and we start talking. My friends make themselves conspicuously absent as we meet with an awkward hug. We talk a bit and she tells me, "When you and (my friend) left, my parents called me into the den to talk with me. The told me that they could tell I was in love with you and that you were probably in love with me and told me to break up with (her boyfriend) and pursue you or I would be happy." I was stunned. We talked a bit more, she told me she was about to marry (her boyfriend) and we hugged and left.

Fast forward 5 years and I'm in IAH waiting for a flight with the CEO, president, and another VP of the company I work for and I see her waiting in the terminal. We greet each other warmly and I introduce her to everyone and the CEO, a bit of a jokester, starts asking about my then wife. She shoots him a look that could kill and tells him that she knows my wife and has for 7 years and to mind his own business. I'm sure I'm going to be fired but her started laughing. We talk for a few more minutes and our flight is called. When we get up to board, we hug and she whispers in my ear, "You should have married me."

I find out later that she had 2 kids, she fulfilled her dream of becoming an MD and is now divorced.

She is the one that got away.
Cheers-mk

@Nuckles story is below.

My favorite dating story of my life:
So 23 years ago a buddy of mine's girlfriend asked me if I would meet a friend of hers. I said sure and we did a double date thing and I fell head over hills for a girl named Christy almost immediately. We dated for about a month and things were going great. I was so into this girl that I actually pushed back from having sex with her as I didn't want that to complicate things or accelerate things too quickly to just burn out. All of a sudden she stopped returning my calls. I was dumbfounded, I could not figure out what was going on. At the time I had a cell phone but she didn't and the only way for me to try to reach her was at home. I finally talked her mom into making her talk to me and let me know why we were done. She called and was squalling. She was pregnant and obviously it was not mine. She had had sex with her boyfriend the day before they broke up and we met that following weekend. I was kind, I loved her but I told her that I wasn't ready for that level of responsibility and that she should probably try to work thing out with him and they raise this child together.

I moved on and met my ex wife. We were married 17 years, some were good but many were not. Thing finally come to a head and we divorced. Under severe protest from friends and family I settled with the ex in 3 days. I gave up all equities and agreed to a ridiculous alimony amount. I just wanted to get it done so I could go find real love and happiness. I have a job with unlimited income potential and knew that I could replace financial gains but the need to find a healthy relationship was more important. Alabama has a 30 wait on divorces once they are settled.

So my divorce would be final on a Monday. The weekend prior my lifelong best friend and his wife invited me to their lake house. That Saturday night his wife which I have also known most of my life told me she had two women that wanted to go out with me when I was ready. She then asked me if there was anyone from my past that I would want to meet up with again. I told her the only girl that I have thought about and thought about often was Christy ______. I told her I that I had no idea where she was or if she was married or even alive. Being a big face booker at the time I had never seen her pop up as a friend suggestion, or anything. Her eyes lit up and she said she still lives in the area. That she was friends with her on Facebook and that she thinks she is either divorced or going through a divorce. She gave me her married name and I sent her a friend request. She accepted and we had like 300 friends in common. How the hell did I never get her as a suggestion? Anyway......

After a few attempt at messaging her and getting just simple answers I realized that everything I had on Facebook said I was married I found a way to make it know I wasn't. Things took off from there, we met for lunch. She was everything I remembered. Sparks flew immediately and we got married 8-31-18 after dating for 15 months. She is the most beautiful, kindest, selfless and genuine person I have ever known. We have yet to have an argument. I have a beautiful step daughter (15) and a awesome step son (21), yep he is the one.

Long winded and probably boring for most but it is the most important story of my earthly life.

For those in love, keep loving. For those looking for love, know it is an amazing thing that takes work and patience.

Good night everyone.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 9
Nuckle2186.00
zx10guy5139.00
Rmtt8206.00
Dang3r12503.00
rohitsja232.50
pokerface428.00
      03-13-2020, 10:42 PM   #2
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Ughh...Here's mine.

This was many years ago. At work we had this forum like area on the network which has many different areas of interest. One of them was athletics, health, etc. Someone posted on there that she just started working here and would like to have others that share the love of Salsa dancing get together. She was willing to teach anyone who doesn't know. Well, I said I was interested in joining the group. We meet up and hit it off. Not to boast but she quickly realized there was so much more to Salsa dancing than she was aware of. I ended up teaching her a ton of new things and eventually started teaching classes at work after hours.

As we got to know each other more, found out she was into cars and motorcycles. Early on in our friendship, I had the car thing down but didn't get into motorcycles till later. She has also done a few track days on her motorcycle. We danced a lot together and got really good. What helped out was her height being 5'10"-11" and me being 6'5". Everyone commented on how great we moved together and how great we looked together. I met her parents and she met my mom.

So what went wrong? Well, it was a situation of always close but no cigar. When I was single, she was dating someone. When she was single, I was dating someone. There was only a short period where we were both single but I was coming off of a long term relationship. So I wasn't in the right frame of mind. I regret it. Because she wanted to go out dancing and at first I was going to go. But ended up canceling on her. She was upset at me and that pretty much put an end to things.

I don't know about her parents, but my mom was asking me about her. Said she really liked her and that I should date her instead of the girl I was dating at the time.

I did look her up a couple of years ago to see if I could find out what's going on with her. Found out she's married and a college professor. Good for her.

So that's the one that got away. Interestingly enough, I had bought her track bike a while ago. I never did anything with it and ended up selling it to one of the trades working on my house. But I still have her old helmet.
Appreciate 4
Rmtt8206.00
MKSixer34171.50
Nuckle2186.00
      03-14-2020, 06:06 AM   #3
Salty Dog
Captain
Rep
Drives: Austin Mini,MBGLK, Porsche 993

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post

Mine was another student I met in grad school. We just clicked. Everything completely natural and more comfortable that with any woman I have ever met. We had two classes together and worked in a study group with others, as well. The problem was this: we were both dating other people. We never crossed the line and our respective partners all knew each other. After that class, we didn't share any other classes and rarely saw each other.

Fast forward about 6 months and one of my best friends' wanted to buy a Porsche and requested that I go with him to look, as well. I said, screw it...I'll go and buy one too. We jump in the car and head to the city that has the cars on sale. My friend from grad school lived in that city so I decided to call her and stop by if we had time. We looked at cars until about 3 PM and couldn't make a good deal so we decided to call my friend and see what she was doing. She invited us over AND had one of her friends for my buddy. They lived on a horse farm and I met her parents and other family then we dashed off for cocktails and an early dinner. We finish, get back, say our goodbyes to the family and head home. A good day but no Porsche's bought.

On the way back by buddy is silent for the first hour of the drive as we listen to music and he abruptly turns it off. He looks at me and says, "Look, this isn't my business but that girl is in love with you and I can tel that you have feelings for her but you're too much of a gentleman to do anything about it." I dismiss him and turn the music back up.

I didn't see her for another year plus and I'm married at this point. I see her when I'm out at a cigar bar with my mates and we start talking. My friends make themselves conspicuously absent as we meet with an awkward hug. We talk a bit and she tells me, "When you and (my friend) left, my parents called me into the den to talk with me. The told me that they could tell I was in love with you and that you were probably in love with me and told me to break up with (her boyfriend) and pursue you or I would be happy." I was stunned. We talked a bit more, she told me she was about to marry (her boyfriend) and we hugged and left.

Fast forward 5 years and I'm in IAH waiting for a flight with the CEO, president, and another VP of the company I work for and I see her waiting in the terminal. We greet each other warmly and I introduce her to everyone and the CEO, a bit of a jokester, starts asking about my then wife. She shoots him a look that could kill and tells him that she knows my wife and has for 7 years and to mind his own business. I'm sure I'm going to be fired but her started laughing. We talk for a few more minutes and our flight is called. When we get up to board, we hug and she whispers in my ear, "You should have married me."

I find out later that she had 2 kids, she fulfilled her dream of becoming an MD and is now divorced.

Cheers-mk

@Nuckles story is below.

So 23 years ago a buddy of mine's girlfriend asked me if I would meet a friend of hers. I said sure and we did a double date thing and I fell head over hills for a girl named Christy almost immediately. We dated for about a month and things were going great. I was so into this girl that I actually pushed back from having sex with her as I didn't want that to complicate things or accelerate things too quickly to just burn out. All of a sudden she stopped returning my calls. I was dumbfounded, I could not figure out what was going on. At the time I had a cell phone but she didn't and the only way for me to try to reach her was at home. I finally talked her mom into making her talk to me and let me know why we were done. She called and was squalling. She was pregnant and obviously it was not mine. She had had sex with her boyfriend the day before they broke up and we met that following weekend. I was kind, I loved her but I told her that I wasn't ready for that level of responsibility and that she should probably try to work thing out with him and they raise this child together.

I moved on and met my ex wife. We were married 17 years, some were good but many were not. Thing finally come to a head and we divorced. Under severe protest from friends and family I settled with the ex in 3 days. I gave up all equities and agreed to a ridiculous alimony amount. I just wanted to get it done so I could go find real love and happiness. I have a job with unlimited income potential and knew that I could replace financial gains but the need to find a healthy relationship was more important. Alabama has a 30 wait on divorces once they are settled.

So my divorce would be final on a Monday. The weekend prior my lifelong best friend and his wife invited me to their lake house. That Saturday night his wife which I have also known most of my life told me she had two women that wanted to go out with me when I was ready. She then asked me if there was anyone from my past that I would want to meet up with again. I told her the only girl that I have thought about and thought about often was Christy ______. I told her I that I had no idea where she was or if she was married or even alive. Being a big face booker at the time I had never seen her pop up as a friend suggestion, or anything. Her eyes lit up and she said she still lives in the area. That she was friends with her on Facebook and that she thinks she is either divorced or going through a divorce. She gave me her married name and I sent her a friend request. She accepted and we had like 300 friends in common. How the hell did I never get her as a suggestion? Anyway......

After a few attempt at messaging her and getting just simple answers I realized that everything I had on Facebook said I was married I found a way to make it know I wasn't. Things took off from there, we met for lunch. She was everything I remembered. Sparks flew immediately and we got married 8-31-18 after dating for 15 months. She is the most beautiful, kindest, selfless and genuine person I have ever known. We have yet to have an argument. I have a beautiful step daughter (15) and a awesome step son (21), yep he is the one.

Long winded and probably boring for most but it is the most important story of my earthly life.

For those in love, keep loving. For those looking for love, know it is an amazing thing that takes work and patience.

Good night everyone.
You should reach out to her, it's never too late.
Appreciate 3
MKSixer34171.50
      03-14-2020, 07:59 AM   #4
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Dog View Post
You should reach out to her, it's never too late.
Yeah. My buddy who also met her asks me about her every couple of years. I guess it's a combination of fear and uncertainty about everything that prevents me from doing so. I'm generally a person who, once a page is turned, doesn't revisit it again.

This is the sole area in which I do so.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1
      03-14-2020, 08:02 AM   #5
Salty Dog
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Yeah. My buddy who also met her asks me about her every couple of years. I guess it's a combination of fear and uncertainty about everything that prevents me from doing so. I'm generally a person who, once a page is turned, doesn't revisit it again.

This is the sole area in which I do so.
I get that, but seriously what do you have to lose? It may be a bust, but you won't know until you take the chance. Not to push you too hard, but you clearly have some feelings for this woman and she feels the same. Life is short my friend.

Just my two cents.

Jim
Appreciate 7
MKSixer34171.50
Rmtt8206.00
rohitsja232.50
zx10guy5139.00
Dackelone10511.00
      03-14-2020, 08:07 AM   #6
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
I get that, but seriously what do you have to lose? It may be a bust, but you won't know until you take the chance. Not to push you too hard, but you clearly have some feelings for this woman and she feels the same. Life is short my friend.

Just my two cents.

Jim
Jim, I really appreciate your input and advice. The physical things I remember the most are her hair and amazing scent. She's 5'-8" and did a lot of photo modeling in college. Smart and witty as fuck with the face of an angel.

I will take it under serious advisement. Life is short and one misses every shot not taken.

Thanks, my friend.
Cheers-mk

Last edited by MKSixer; 03-15-2020 at 11:22 AM..
Appreciate 6
Rmtt8206.00
rohitsja232.50
zx10guy5139.00
Dackelone10511.00
      03-14-2020, 08:08 AM   #7
Salty Dog
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Jim, I really appreciate your input and advise. The physical things I remember the most are her hair and amazing scent. She's 5'-8" and did a lot of photo modeling in college. Smart and witty as fuck with the face of an angel.

I will take it under serious advisement. Life is short and one misses every shot not taken.

Thanks, my friend.
Cheers-mk
If you remember how her hair smells then you my friend have it bad....if you're not going to call her give me her number and I will.

Peace.
Appreciate 8
Rmtt8206.00
MKSixer34171.50
rohitsja232.50
zx10guy5139.00
DETRoadster11446.00
Dackelone10511.00
      03-14-2020, 08:12 AM   #8
wpTXX5
Rep
Drives: XDrive 35i

Quote:
Quote:

Just my two cents.

Jim
Jim, I really appreciate your input and advise. The physical things I remember the most are her hair and amazing scent. She's 5'-8" and did a lot of photo modeling in college. Smart and witty as fuck with the face of an angel.

Thanks, my friend.
Cheers-mk
Give her a call at least to catch up...there is nothing but upside on this
Appreciate 3
Salty Dog3572.50
Rmtt8206.00
      03-14-2020, 08:13 AM   #9
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
If you remember how her hair smells then you my friend have it bad....if you're not going to call her give me her number and I will.

Peace.
Literally the best way to cement a memory. Scent + sight + tactile.
Appreciate 2
Salty Dog3572.50
      03-14-2020, 08:13 AM   #10
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

my left hand the right is just straight out dominant!
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 2
Salty Dog3572.50
      03-14-2020, 08:18 AM   #11
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Nice thread MK.

Here's a crazy one for you.

I got married early to a girl I thought I loved. Ended up that it wasn't even though we dated a long time and thought it would work.

Got a daughter out of it that's amazing, and I love her to death. I had custody of her from age 7.

Thought I was done....but ended up dating and marrying a woman that at the time I could take it or leave it. Been together 14 years and can't imagine life without her.

So I thought I knew what love was, but found out what it really was later.

So not one that got away, but one that found me and showed me what I had been missing my whole life.
rohitsja232.50
Nuckle2186.00
MKSixer34171.50
zx10guy5139.00
      03-14-2020, 08:18 AM   #12
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Oh....and MK....call her!!!
rohitsja232.50
MKSixer34171.50
Dackelone10511.00
      03-14-2020, 08:21 AM   #13
Salty Dog
Captain
Rep

MK started this thread, a cry for help if ever there was one.
Appreciate 7
Rmtt8206.00
rohitsja232.50
MKSixer34171.50
kanovic456.00
Dackelone10511.00
      03-14-2020, 08:26 AM   #14
Salty Dog
Captain
Rep

Maybe MK is shy, I'll call her for you if you like.
Appreciate 4
MKSixer34171.50
rohitsja232.50
      03-14-2020, 08:44 AM   #15
rohitsja
MUHAAHAA
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 xDrive40i/ 09 E92 335i

Quote:

Cheers-mk

@Nuckles story is below.

Good night everyone.

Wow that's a lot of coincidences - Think the Universe may be conspiring to keep you guys running into each other again and again ?

Agree with others, its never too late
Appreciate 6
Rmtt8206.00
Salty Dog3572.50
MKSixer34171.50
GERMAN M34176.50
zx10guy5139.00
      03-14-2020, 08:52 AM   #16
wdb
dances with roads
Rep
Drives: '07 E86, '02 996, '95 Seven

She was a bit older but she wore her years with grace and subtlety. Her lines were the very definition of classic. We danced briefly; she insisted I hold her close; given her build there was no alternative. She moved lithely on her achingly long legs.

I wanted her. Badly.

But I was 19 and broke, and I knew there was no way to talk my dad into lending me the money. So I had to walk away from that lovely Austin Healy 100-6. I think about her to this day.
Appreciate 7
Salty Dog3572.50
Nuckle2186.00
MKSixer34171.50
rohitsja232.50
Maynard3804.50
zx10guy5139.00
      03-14-2020, 09:01 AM   #17
Nuckle
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2023 Defender X

Thanks for sharing your story MK. If there is one thing that I have come to understand even though it took me a couple of decades to do so is this. God has a plan! Often times we don't like it or agree with it but it still does not change the fact that God has a plan. Christy and I discuss on a regular basis that we should not have stayed together when we first dated. That was not the plan. Under that plan Katie (step daughter) would not be here. Under that plan I would not have given Christy the love she deserved. Under that plan she likely would not have given me the respect that I had to have. Her marriage of 19 years and mine of 17 years made us perfect for each other today. Even though I had to go through hell to get to where I am I would not change one thing!

I'll be reading through the rest of the stories today while Christy is getting lasik surgery. She is so excited!
Appreciate 6
Salty Dog3572.50
Rmtt8206.00
MKSixer34171.50
rohitsja232.50
Darth One6612.50
      03-14-2020, 09:06 AM   #18
Salty Dog
Captain
Rep

MK, you need to go for it. There is consensus here and we have your back.
Appreciate 5
MKSixer34171.50
rohitsja232.50
Rmtt8206.00
GERMAN M34176.50
      03-14-2020, 09:19 AM   #19
adc100
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2018 Forester XT

Hell yea MK..go for it. I know you will. You miss 100% of the pitches you don't swing at.
Appreciate 3
Salty Dog3572.50
MKSixer34171.50
rohitsja232.50
      03-14-2020, 09:20 AM   #20
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

I have also a story to tell, nice idea anyway:

Back in 2001 I met this girl into a very young social community, was the very first of it, you were be able to style your avatar with hair, beard, all sorts of clothes, countless attributes and so on. Unfortunately they shutted it down at the end of 2003, just to complete this as entry.

My situation at this time was very tricky and sad at the same time, I was married to a wife, which brought me the first time to all clouds above number 9 and sooner as expected deeper as the hell could be, she was a hidden drinker and I'd determined that much too late to end this until it was good enough for both of us. To bounce to the end of the story with her: She'd attempted a suicide by jumping drunk and drugged from the 2nd floor balcony of her appartment down, was catched by a mighty bush but a broken piece of wood perforates her left lunge and so she sticked litererally onto the bush. The first responders had to cut the whole damn thing and had a lot of work to bring her final into the ambulance car and then on intensive care, were she was set into artificial coma to reconvalescend without the heaviest withdrawal appearances. I wasnt there at that moment and felt not really guilty for missed responsibilities for her safety plus we had separated appartments at that time, don't ask me at this point please, why marriage and different places of living and so on, would complicate this story much more as it is though.
After her jump I was at this point were I'd decided to break up and leave her. This was much too much for me and the last pieces of love and deeper feeling were washed away.

Now to the girl, we had firstly more or less short chats, no specific or explicits, just good talking and laughing. As my situtation wents more and more down I take heart and told her about my miserable and was more than surprised to hear from her, that her boyfriend was a total looser and leecher, spend her money and uses her car and home for nothing. She got longer time rid of him but had on same side much fear to be alone, because she had first advanced signs of multiple sclerosis and wont face this totally alone.
At a day, nearly exactly 18 years ago, we met in person into my city the very first time and I was totally stunned by her appearance, looking, talking live, you name it. I'd showed her around a bit my hometown and then we went to my home to have dinner, watch a film on TV and listen to the music, it was one of the moments, where time doesnt matter and flies by without you realize it. Followed by one of the nights into my lifetime we were deciding into that moment, that we would try to keep this up, just for deeper fun at first, lets see where it ends.

3 weeks later my future ex-wife was awake again and I wont waste any time and told first her doctor to split and also the reasons and later her. Wasnt easy and I got cursed from her for the next decades, my lawyer did the rest.

After that, the girl and I were intensifying our relation and it was kinda liberating to have a normal life without fear and anger - until her first heavy MS-attack during a weekend occurs, that was a shocking moment for me and I couldnt really deal with this. Just coming from a drinker with no good end and run instantly into the next hopeless situation, that was too close after another.
So I started to retract from her, lowering phone call intervals and texting but was more as affraid to tell her the truth, that the real reason was that I couldnt stand such a terrible loss, right after escaping one before her.
Around Christmas 2002 we brought that to an unglory end and heard from that nothing the next 13 years.

2015 my former wife died after continious using of alcohol and drugs and her life insurance informed me, that I had never been replaced into her police and got a very nice amount of money.
Right outta my mood I wrote a short mail the girl and told her what happened, that I wouldnt bother her with old stories, but tell her what has now come to a final end.
Few weeks no echoes and I hadnt really expect an answer, but someday she'd replied, was inbetween married, had 3 children and a good job, her MS had come to a stop and increases so shortly, that this wouldnt affect her normal life.
Since that we're exchanged few mails with very loose intervals, no pressure. Someday 2018 I'd given her my WhatsApp number and one night months later she'd used it to text me. The first more intensive chats were really embossed with anger, desperation and misunderstanding. As we got over this with washing uncleanable family dish after a period, we both calmed down and talk each other happenings since we broke up - and determined, that our never real finished end had left an unfillable hole at both of us. We were joking around what could happen, if we meet unplanned somewhere suddenly and at this point she went very serious and told me, that she couldnt ever meet me in person again, there are still much to much feelings for me even this very long time and she wouldnt risk her family life for this.

I'd understand this without complaining but a bit disappointment. Resuming my passed or actual relation and compare that to the time we had, she would be ever that girl for me...

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 6
Salty Dog3572.50
Nuckle2186.00
MKSixer34171.50
rohitsja232.50
zx10guy5139.00
      03-14-2020, 09:22 AM   #21
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
my left hand the right is just straight out dominant!
All that porn gonna kill your gains
Appreciate 1
      03-14-2020, 10:42 AM   #22
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Oh....and MK....call her!!!
Pondering on it. Seriously.

Quote:
MK started this thread, a cry for help if ever there was one.

Quote:
Maybe MK is shy, I'll call her for you if you like.
Your altruism is so humbling...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohitsja View Post
Wow that's a lot of coincidences - Think the Universe may be conspiring to keep you guys running into each other again and again ?

Agree with others, its never too late
I know. I'll share another story about that later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuckle View Post
Thanks for sharing your story MK. If there is one thing that I have come to understand even though it took me a couple of decades to do so is this. God has a plan! Often times we don't like it or agree with it but it still does not change the fact that God has a plan. Christy and I discuss on a regular basis that we should not have stayed together when we first dated. That was not the plan. Under that plan Katie (step daughter) would not be here. Under that plan I would not have given Christy the love she deserved. Under that plan she likely would not have given me the respect that I had to have. Her marriage of 19 years and mine of 17 years made us perfect for each other today. Even though I had to go through hell to get to where I am I would not change one thing!

I'll be reading through the rest of the stories today while Christy is getting lasik surgery. She is so excited!
Thanks. I pray she will do well!!

Quote:
MK, you need to go for it. There is consensus here and we have your back.
If ever there was a more motley crew to have my back, I can't think of it! I'm honored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adc100 View Post
Hell yea MK..go for it. I know you will. You miss 100% of the pitches you don't swing at.
I know. This may be why I'm bouncing from girl to girl. I was ferrying my parents cars back from the dealership this morning and met another girl. Talked to her for 10 mins, got her number and she wants to go out this week. It's almost a curse.
Appreciate 7
Salty Dog3572.50
Dang3r12503.00
Rmtt8206.00
zx10guy5139.00
King Rudi13152.00
Dackelone10511.00