BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board What's that? You wanna chit chat? Welcome to the whore thread!

Closed Thread

09-17-2015, 06:21 PM   #14961
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPrena View Post
That would be the easier part. Unboxing is the difficult part. It is really heavy.
Life's rough
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2015, 06:30 PM   #14962
ASBSECU E93
Know's a guy that know's a guy...
Rep
Drives: 2010 335d; 2008 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
Life's rough
first world problems....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Poop shit, shit and poop. I'm mildly angry now.
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2015, 06:34 PM   #14963
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep

Make wife do it if she's more of a man
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2015, 07:32 PM   #14964
V1.47fan
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: TheArtist formerly known as M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
After you read what the Belgians did in Congo, this is probably the least we can do!
+1

We are responsible too, the CIA with the Belgian gvt. assassinated the freely elected Lumunba and put in power and supported the kleptomaniac, butcher and corupt Mobutu who ran the Congo to the ground.
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2015, 07:34 PM   #14965
C5driver
Major
Rep
Drives: 55...just kidding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD
You know he's in rehab and has a bum knee, right?
Appreciate 1
      09-17-2015, 07:37 PM   #14966
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep

Oh yeah well he has excuse to get wife support.
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2015, 09:22 PM   #14967
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW Hyundai Nissan

Quote:
Originally Posted by C5driver View Post
You know he's in rehab and has a bum knee, right?
Quote:
Quote:
Oh yeah well he has excuse to get wife support.
Make it "bum" everything.

1MOREMOD doesn't need his wife's help. He just go to his cabinet and get help from Schedule II.
When they have audit, he fills it with acetaminophen. (by S to aq to s to re-shape)
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2015, 09:25 PM   #14968
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1.47fan View Post
I got a 1.5 ton low profile jack( Aluminum) assembled from Harbor Freight, $102 shipping included, weighs about 34lbs. I don't own an E93 M3 though.
hahaha I can't believe I got to see the vert joke on OT.

$102?
I don't know if there are HF stores near you, but 3ton low profiles are $85.99, and 1.5t are 59.99 at the shop w/ flyer.
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2015, 09:28 PM   #14969
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Make it "bum" everything.

1MOREMOD doesn't need his wife's help. He just go to his cabinet and get help from Schedule II.
When they have audit, he fills it with acetaminophen. (by S to aq to s to re-shape)
Nah prescription drugs are lame. Don't understand anyone being addicted. I prefer beer. Have an Elysian immortal ipa in front of me now and Verde burrito.
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2015, 10:43 PM   #14970
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
@MrPrena

You alive?
      09-17-2015, 10:55 PM   #14971
V1.47fan
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: TheArtist formerly known as M3

Quote:
hahaha I can't believe I got to see the vert joke on OT.

$102?
I don't know if there are HF stores near you, but 3ton low profiles are $85.99, and 1.5t are 59.99 at the shop w/ flyer.
No HF stores near me.
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2015, 11:13 PM   #14972
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
@MrPrena

You alive?
Yup, just finished watching the Broncos vs Chiefs.

Quote:
No HF stores near me.
Bummer. Still good deal relative to other auto stores.
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2015, 11:13 PM   #14973
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPrena
Quote:
@MrPrena

You alive?
Yup, just finished watching the Broncos vs Chiefs.

Quote:
No HF stores near me.
Bummer. Still good deal relative to other auto stores.
That's what I was referring to...
      09-17-2015, 11:19 PM   #14974
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I didn't know you were KC Chiefs' fan.
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2015, 11:22 PM   #14975
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:
I didn't know you were KC Chiefs' fan.
What the heck, never.

I was shooting myself because you didn't get my implied joke.

Don't you remember? My greatest joy comes from the greatest embarrassment of the Denver Broncos just a year and a half ago.

<-lifelong Hawks fan. Already bracing myself for a rough couple years if in the next two weeks A) we lose Sunday B) Kam Chancellor/management don't come to some agreement before week 3
      09-17-2015, 11:27 PM   #14976
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
What the heck, never.

Don't you remember? My greatest joy comes from the greatest embarrassment of the Denver Broncos just a year and a half ago.

<-lifelong Hawks fan. Already bracing myself for a rough couple years if in the next two weeks A) we lose Sunday B) Kam Chancellor/management don't come to some agreement before week 3
OH that. We Broncos fan usually just move forward, and look for next season.

Do you think it is Dan Quinn's absences that D.. I mean SeaHawks are not doing well? Thoughts?
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2015, 11:38 PM   #14977
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:
What the heck, never.

OH that. We Broncos fan usually just move forward, and look for next season.

Do you think it is Dan Quinn's absences that D.. I mean SeaHawks are not doing well? Thoughts?
Nah, I'm not panicking just yet. StLouis ALWAYS plays us tough, but the Seahawks have two glaring issues.

The offensive line. And Kam Chancellors absence. He can read offenses better than any safety out there and is the guy moving guys, telling them where they should be. Him coming back will put us back in contention.

The O line, over time will improve. Luckily, as much as Russel Wilson annoys me, because he's so mobile, he can make up for the weak o line, sometimes.

From what I saw Sunday- there are a lot of good things withseattle still. Tyler lockette for example/ the pass rush/ jimmy graham. But I feel there's still a lot of mutiny still over the SB play, and they need to fix what can be ASAP. That's why I'm not going to start waving the white flag until after week 3. Cause Kris Richards is fine, but if KC doesn't come back after an almost certain 0-2 start (I have a feeling well upset, but that could just be because Packers defense is terrible against the run)sits out the whole season, or up to 10 games even, it may be too late by then.

As much as I love my hawks, I'll be honest/ if we make it as a wildcard this year- I'll be pleasantly surprised.
      09-17-2015, 11:50 PM   #14978
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Nah, I'm not panicking just yet. StLouis ALWAYS plays us tough, but the Seahawks have two glaring issues.

The offensive line. And Kam Chancellors absence. He can read offenses better than any safety out there and is the guy moving guys, telling them where they should be. Him coming back will put us back in contention.

The O line, over time will improve. Luckily, as much as Russel Wilson annoys me, because he's so mobile, he can make up for the weak o line, sometimes.

From what I saw Sunday- there are a lot of good things withseattle still. Tyler lockette for example/ the pass rush/ jimmy graham. But I feel there's still a lot of mutiny still over the SB play, and they need to fix what can be ASAP. That's why I'm not going to start waving the white flag until after week 3. Cause Kris Richards is fine, but if KC doesn't come back after an almost certain 0-2 start (I have a feeling well upset, but that could just be because Packers defense is terrible against the run)sits out the whole season, or up to 10 games even, it may be too late by then.

As much as I love my hawks, I'll be honest/ if we make it as a wildcard this year- I'll be pleasantly surprised.
I like the analysis. Most of are ones I did not read about on espn/fox sports.

Right now, biggest surprise I have in NFL is that Mariota kid. So far , it looks fun to watch the Titans game.
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2015, 11:54 PM   #14979
///WORK-F36
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Glacier silver F36

Quote:

Right now, biggest surprise I have in NFL is that Mariota kid. So far , it looks fun to watch the Titans game.
Mariota is the man, he's learning the pro style offense so fast it's scary....was nice to see him get the best of that crab leg stealing rapist Winston
Appreciate 1
      09-17-2015, 11:58 PM   #14980
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:

He flat out balled Sunday. I don't watch college football, so I can only go off what sports talk shows say about him and J. Winston, but considering it was against the Bucs...I don't know how much stock I put into that. I'll wait until week 3 (colts) and definitely week 4 (bills) to see if he's going to be a good-great QB. (This week is against the Browns....LOL to that)

Watching tonight's game, Peyton's arm strength is just not there anymore. I can't believe he wasn't picked off more, cause man....I was waiting for it each time he'd throw further than 10 yards. I still think the Broncos will win their division, and ultimately bow out to the bills or patriots. (Bills are my pick for the afc, I still haven't made one for the NFC, after week 3 though, I'll give my honest pick, even if it's not what my heart wants)
      09-18-2015, 12:03 AM   #14981
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
He flat out balled Sunday. I don't watch college football, so I can only go off what sports talk shows say about him and J. Winston, but considering it was against the Bucs...I don't know how much stock I put into that. I'll wait until week 3 (colts) and definitely week 4 (bills) to see if he's going to be a good-great QB. (This week is against the Browns....LOL to that)

Watching tonight's game, Peyton's arm strength is just not there anymore. I can't believe he wasn't picked off more, cause man....I was waiting for it each time he'd throw further than 10 yards. I still think the Broncos will win their division, and ultimately bow out to the bills or patriots. (Bills are my pick for the afc, I still haven't made one for the NFC, after week 3 though, I'll give my honest pick, even if it's not what my heart wants)
It looked more like when Peyton first came to Broncos under Fox's tenure. His 1st 6 games were below par. I think he will eventually get better.
I've heard that some Broncos franchise insider wanted Brock Oswiler to start this season during off-season talk.

I am not too worried when Peyton is in Broncos, but I would be when he retires. It might become 1999 Broncos season right after Elway retired.

Another thing, I am fan of Wade Phillips. I was a fan when he was at Buffalo, Dallas, and etc. Now he is in Denver, and fairly happy. Even broncos fans still don't know why I am so into Wade Phillips' defense. Cowboys fans think I am nuts for liking Phillips' Defense.
Appreciate 1
      09-18-2015, 12:09 AM   #14982
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:

It looked more like when Peyton first came to Broncos under Fox's tenure. His 1st 6 games were below par. I think he will eventually get better.
I've heard that some Broncos franchise insider wanted Brock Oswiler to start this season during off-season talk.

I am not too worried when Peyton is in Broncos, but I would be when he retires. It might become 1999 Broncos season right after Elway retired.

Another thing, I am fan of Wade Phillips. I was a fan when he was at Buffalo, Dallas, and etc. Now he is in Denver, and fairly happy. Even broncos fans still don't know why I am so into Wade Phillips' defense. Cowboys fans think I am nuts for liking Phillips' Defense.
W Phillips runs a good 3-4 defensive scheme. I never had a rooting interest for any team he was a part of but always kept an eye out for it when he was with the Texans since for a few seasons there they were pretty good.

But you know me....I'm a 4-3 kinda guy