BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion JFC...can Hillary not blurt out classed information?

10-21-2016, 09:31 AM   #23
jpnh
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: NA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Chiles View Post
I agree on her poor judgment.

But I don't agree that her discussing a well known fact is an error of judgment.
Whether there's anything credible about it isnt relevent

Whats relevent is that she has horrible judgement and there was no reason to bring the subject up let alone go into great detail
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2016, 09:40 AM   #24
GottWhat
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335i MT Sport

Radiohead made a song about it in 2007, are you mad about that too?
Appreciate 2
      10-21-2016, 09:41 AM   #25
Greyfox
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 328xi E91 - 295k+

Quote:
I agree on her poor judgment.

But I don't agree that her discussing a well known fact is an error of judgment.
When you have a clearance and have been granted access to information that is deemed sensitive in one way or another, you do not discuss that information in the open.... period.

Even small little details independently may look innocent but aggregate enough little pieces together and you have major information. Even information that is supposedly in the "open" is still not discussed.

The process and procedures to prevent this is called OPSEC.

Example... Back in the 80's tail markings and other distinguishing marks on carrier based aircraft were removed. (ie the Jollie Roger on USS Nimitz, etc) Why? Because if spotted by an agent and passed on, the enemy would know exactly what carrier group was in what area. Even today, departure information of carrier groups is serious OPSEC even though you could stand on shores of certain areas and watch the aircraft carriers leave the docks.

And if you have not heard... the Intermission of the Cold War is over. This shit is getting real very quick.
Appreciate 2
jpnh1407.00

10-21-2016, 10:10 AM   #26
Jackie Chiles
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: VW SW TDI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
When you have a clearance and have been granted access to information that is deemed sensitive in one way or another, you do not discuss that information in the open.... period.

Even small little details independently may look innocent but aggregate enough little pieces together and you have major information. Even information that is supposedly in the "open" is still not discussed.

The process and procedures to prevent this is called OPSEC.

Example... Back in the 80's tail markings and other distinguishing marks on carrier based aircraft were removed. (ie the Jollie Roger on USS Nimitz, etc) Why? Because if spotted by an agent and passed on, the enemy would know exactly what carrier group was in what area. Even today, departure information of carrier groups is serious OPSEC even though you could stand on shores of certain areas and watch the aircraft carriers leave the docks.

And if you have not heard... the Intermission of the Cold War is over. This shit is getting real very quick.

Apples and oranges.

Identification and location of carrier groups is not available on the internet, is it?

Again, you'll be better off with legit criticism, rather than partisan BS.

10-21-2016, 10:24 AM   #27
Greyfox
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Apples and oranges.

Identification and location of carrier groups is not available on the internet, is it?

Again, you'll be better off with legit criticism, rather than partisan BS.
On the internet? That is your reasoning? ROFLMAO.... what ever.

You are obviously a political hack who wants to bash anyone who is going to tell the truth.

Appreciate 0
      10-21-2016, 10:30 AM   #28
The Chaddening
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 13' E92 BSM 335i 6MT

Quote:
Yeah, I guess a fact that has been know to the world for years is top secret. If that's your best argument. . .

But we do know that she drinks the blood of Christian babies and that HRC and Bill have left a trail of dead bodies going back to the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand. . .

PS: I live in NY and have never voted for HRC, always for her opponent, and I will probably not vote for her this year either.
Link to your M2 build?

Pronouns: Bro/Bruh
Appreciate 1
      10-21-2016, 10:32 AM   #29
Jackie Chiles
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:

You are obviously a political hack who wants to bash anyone who is going to tell the truth.

Your "truth" is false, and you know it.
      10-21-2016, 10:44 AM   #30
Greyfox
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Your "truth" is false, and you know it.
ROFLMAO.... I know the truth about OPSEC very well.

Unfortunately, it's people like you who have absolutely no clue of any of the reasons or truths about it that whine like little bitches that people who violate the rules and procedures haven't done anything wrong.

The truth of the matter is that people have lost their clearance, been fired, and / or been jailed for far less than what Hillary has done.

But because she is a political bitch and there are those who have zero fucking integrity and honor, she gets away with it. Because the liberal media wants her as POTUS, they don't pursue her failures to act like someone who should be President.

And congratulations, you have the honor of being the second person on this board to be put on my ignore list.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2016, 11:04 AM   #31
Jackie Chiles
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:

Unfortunately, it's people like you who have absolutely no clue of any of the reasons or truths about it that whine like little bitches that people who violate the rules and procedures haven't done anything wrong.

The truth of the matter is that people have lost their clearance, been fired, and / or been jailed for far less than what Hillary has done.

But because she is a political bitch and there are those who have zero fucking integrity and honor, she gets away with it. Because the liberal media wants her as POTUS, they don't pursue her failures to act like someone who should be President.

And congratulations, you have the honor of being the second person on this board to be put on my ignore list.
Mission accomplished!

One partisan troll down, 22 million to go.

But seriously, this is part of the problem. Not just his arrogance, but the blind hatred of the right and the left.

So many people these days will swallow hook, line and sinker anything that supports their view regardless of how silly or false it might be.

10-21-2016, 11:05 AM   #32
Beartato
Major
Rep
Drives: M235i

Stopped reading at Fox News.
Appreciate 1
GottWhat192.00

10-21-2016, 11:11 AM   #33
UglyBuzzard
Baba Booey
United_States
Rep
Drives: Use to be a X5 50i M Sport

Say what you want but I am very familiar with OPSEC as well and this was a clear violation - whether information is open or dark. You do not say that information on television, let alone a presidential debate. Very poor judgement and others would be sitting in the FSO office explaining their choice. Hoping that paperwork is not filed against you.

By the way, this piece of information was classified at some point and you cannot disclose if you learned while it was classified. Guaranteed this was part of a briefing at some point in her "cleared" career.

I would be pissed if Trump did this as well.

Nothing to with Fox News - that is crap.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2016, 11:12 AM   #34
Jackie Chiles
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GottWhat View Post
Radiohead made a song about it in 2007, are you mad about that too?
Crickets. . .
      10-21-2016, 11:37 AM   #35
VRG_135
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Silver 135 DCT

Quote:

So the ignore list is like your safe zone? Where you don't have to listen to dissenting views? Your with Melissa Click?

PS....please put me on your ignore list also.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      10-21-2016, 11:39 AM   #36
VRG_135
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:

big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun
a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.
"don't let a few small-minded bigots destroy the good image of the city"
synonyms: chauvinist, partisan, sectarian; More
Appreciate 1
      10-21-2016, 11:46 AM   #37
Greyfox
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRG_135 View Post
So the ignore list is like your safe zone? Where you don't have to listen to dissenting views? Your with Melissa Click?

Safe zone? ROFLMAO!!!

That is for whiny little asses that can't handle the truth.

It's because of people acting like Melissa Click that they end up on my ignore list. Because a person can only stomach so much bullshit from one person in a lifetime.

Granted... I've read some of the fecal matter you have been spewing.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2016, 11:52 AM   #38
VRG_135
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Safe zone? ROFLMAO!!!

It's because of people acting like Melissa Click that they end up on my ignore list. Because a person can only stomach so much bullshit from one person in a lifetime.

Thanks for confirming my initial and continued impression of you.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2016, 11:58 AM   #39
Jackie Chiles
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyBuzzard View Post
Say what you want but I am very familiar with OPSEC as well and this was a clear violation - whether information is open or dark. You do not say that information on television, let alone a presidential debate. Very poor judgement and others would be sitting in the FSO office explaining their choice. Hoping that paperwork is not filed against you.

By the way, this piece of information was classified at some point and you cannot disclose if you learned while it was classified. Guaranteed this was part of a briefing at some point in her "cleared" career.

I would be pissed if Trump did this as well.

Nothing to with Fox News - that is crap.

Could you link to a particular code that was violated?

Edit: I recall when a sitting President spilled top secret info at a press conference.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2016, 12:01 PM   #40
VRG_135
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Safe zone? ROFLMAO!!!

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-21-2016, 12:22 PM   #41
jpnh
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRG_135 View Post

Greyfox is right

Maybe you should consider being a little more tolerant or put HIM on YOUR ignore list
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2016, 12:25 PM   #42
Jackie Chiles
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpnh View Post
Greyfox is right

Maybe you should consider being a little more tolerant or put HIM on YOUR ignore list
JP, Can you point me in the direction of an OPSEC code or rule that was violated by HRC?
      10-21-2016, 12:34 PM   #43
jpnh
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
JP, Can you point me in the direction of an OPSEC code or rule that was violated by HRC?

Google is your friend....use it

It doesnt take a brain surgeon to figure out that its a "Bad Idea TM" to lend credibility to sensitive information on public TV

This is just one more example in a long string of examples of horrific judgement on the part of clinton......horrific judgement an mental faculties that are consistent with individual suffering from brain injuries.......we dont need someone with brain injjuries and cognitive difficulties in the big chair
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2016, 12:39 PM   #44
GottWhat
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335i MT Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpnh View Post
Google is your friend....use it

It doesnt take a brain surgeon to figure out that its a "Bad Idea TM" to lend credibility to sensitive information on public TV

This is just one more example in a long string of examples of horrific judgement on the part of clinton......horrific judgement an mental faculties that are consistent with individual suffering from brain injuries.......we dont need someone with brain injjuries and cognitive difficulties in the big chair
How is it sensitive information when everyone already knows about it and a well known band even wrote a song about it almost 10 years ago?
Appreciate 0