BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion Your predictions by Jan 2019

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-18-2018, 12:32 PM   #45
RABAUKE
Banned
Canada
4365
Rep
1,400
Posts

Drives: Porsche 993, 2014 MB GLK
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: The Golden Horseshoe, Ontario

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fravel View Post
#7 and #8 are pretty accurate. 2/10 at least.
No brainer.....Mr Dress Up hasn't done anything of value yet.
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2018, 12:42 PM   #46
Rewted
Captain
Rewted's Avatar
Canada
218
Rep
833
Posts

Drives: e92 M3
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Canada

iTrader: (0)

October 17, 2018: News agencies from around the World will incorrectly report the perceived largest wild fire in Canadian history, once the smoke clears, it'll turn out to be merely supporters celebrating the recreational marijuana launch.
Appreciate 1
      08-18-2018, 01:28 PM   #47
Now_Rudi
Soy un perdedor
Now_Rudi's Avatar
7547
Rep
1,461
Posts

Drives: Flaming stock car
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Burning down the trailer park

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoens View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
I predict that people will argue over politics and it will make no difference.
Like us?
Everyone. I see it everywhere. It's here, all over the TV, news, work, etc.
__________________
I'm a driver; I'm the winner; things are gonna change I can feel it.
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2018, 01:36 PM   #48
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
11061
Rep
15,342
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Not_Jody, Not_Judy will cut her epic mane off and she posts pics just to prove me wrong and it won't help, I know she's taking the bald man thing.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 1
Now_Rudi7546.50

      08-18-2018, 01:57 PM   #49
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
10368
Rep
13,104
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Not_Jody, Not_Judy will cut her epic mane off and she posts pics just to prove me wrong and it won't help, I know she's taking the bald man thing.
LUPS will post histrionic or historic things.
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 1
Lups11061.00

      08-18-2018, 02:01 PM   #50
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
11061
Rep
15,342
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
LUPS will post histrionic or historic things.
Everybody has a talent. Mine is limited.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 1
      03-07-2019, 01:25 PM   #51
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
10368
Rep
13,104
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassicaia View Post
1.) Trump supporters try and argue the point that colluding with Russia isn't bad.

2.) Trump goes from "no collusion" to "Collusion isn't illegal and might actually be a good thing. No one has ever colluded better then me in the history of the world."

3.) Harvey Weinstein is found dead.

4.) Putin still has the "winning" smirk on his face.

5.) Republicans stay silent and let Trump continue to destroy their brand

6.) Democrats still find a way to loose against republicans even with the worst leader in history destroying the country and its values

7.) Trudeau does nothing worth noting or of value.

8.) exactly 0 people die as a result of 3D printed guns. Maybe 1 from someone dumb enough to use one.

9.) #metoo disappears completely

10.) NK launches a missle.
You never followed up on this!
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 1
MKSixer22905.50

      03-07-2019, 01:29 PM   #52
WestRace
Major
594
Rep
1,081
Posts

Drives: E46 M3, E90 M3
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Los Angels, Ca.

iTrader: (0)

Since Jan 2019 has passed, my next prediction:

The discussion of inequality will ramp up to a level of unbelievable amplitude in the next coming years.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2019, 03:42 PM   #53
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
22906
Rep
9,597
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
You never followed up on this!
Copy cat!

This is the same thing I do on Climate Change/Global Warming/New Ice Age. Nicely done, my friend!!
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2019, 04:23 PM   #54
Sassicaia
Brigadier General
Sassicaia's Avatar
Canada
3437
Rep
3,061
Posts

Drives: SMB F80 6MT
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Vancouver, Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassicaia View Post
1.) Trump supporters try and argue the point that colluding with Russia isn't bad.

2.) Trump goes from "no collusion" to "Collusion isn't illegal and might actually be a good thing. No one has ever colluded better then me in the history of the world."

3.) Harvey Weinstein is found dead.

4.) Putin still has the "winning" smirk on his face.

5.) Republicans stay silent and let Trump continue to destroy their brand

6.) Democrats still find a way to loose against republicans even with the worst leader in history destroying the country and its values

7.) Trudeau does nothing worth noting or of value.

8.) exactly 0 people die as a result of 3D printed guns. Maybe 1 from someone dumb enough to use one.

9.) #metoo disappears completely

10.) NK launches a missle.
You never followed up on this!
I'm right about 1,4,5,6,7,8

Could argue 9 as well because #metoo is pretty dead
Appreciate 1
      03-07-2019, 04:31 PM   #55
Poiseuille
Brigadier General
Poiseuille's Avatar
United_States
4393
Rep
3,347
Posts

Drives: 2016 M4 DCT Tanzanite/Amaro
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Princeton

iTrader: (0)

Robert Mueller formally charges Donald J Trump with drag racing on Queens Blvd in 1971.
Appreciate 1
      03-07-2019, 04:31 PM   #56
.2pdk
Banned
4065
Rep
1,970
Posts

Drives: M2 LCI
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: .

iTrader: (0)

Number 6 is picking up serious steam...
Appreciate 1
Sassicaia3436.50

Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:08 AM.




bmw
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST