BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion Joe Biden Launches Presidential Bid 2020

12-05-2019, 01:54 PM   #463
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Joe is, uh, Joe is rough around the edges.
https:dU

No one has ever said that?
Pushups? IQ test?
Lol, whut?

Ohhhhh. The MSM won't say it, so it never happened.
Ohhhhh. Your son bailed because it was all okie dokey.
Ohhhhh. Ok, got it.

Can you sense all the energy in that room?

#joecantlast
You watch malarkey like that? Trump war room? Good grief Charlie Brown.
https://twitter.com/trumpwarroom?lang=en
      12-05-2019, 02:45 PM   #464
bd307
Chef
Rep
Drives: Things with wheels or no wheel

Quote:
Joe is, uh, Joe is rough around the edges.

No one has ever said that?
Pushups? IQ test?
Lol, whut?

Ohhhhh. The MSM won't say it, so it never happened.
Ohhhhh. Your son bailed because it was all okie dokey.
Ohhhhh. Ok, got it.

Can you sense all the energy in that room?

#joecantlast
How can a person this weak be a candidate? Challenging a normal 83 years old citizen for a push up. Really what does he want to show?

And I love how CNBC panned the camera to Biden's face when the gentleman was asking Biden questions about his son. His face changed from to in like 2 seconds and he thought the they were on the same boat.
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2019, 07:40 PM   #465
Torgus
Slow.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Single Turbo N54 on Meth!

Garage List
2007 BMW E92  [5.00]
2007 BMW E90  [0.00]
2006 BMW E91  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bd307 View Post
How can a person this weak be a candidate? Challenging a normal 83 years old citizen for a push up. Really what does he want to show?

And I love how CNBC panned the camera to Biden's face when the gentleman was asking Biden questions about his son. His face changed from to in like 2 seconds and he thought the they were on the same boat.
Guy is a geriatric.

People want a president one generation removed not two. Obama would talk circles around Biden. Imagine him against trump in the debates? Oh look grandpa is trying to make a sentence. Same with Bernie but he is much more cohesive.

People are tired of 70 year old presidents. For better or for worse mark my words.

Maga.
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2019, 07:57 PM   #466
other_evolved
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 Chevrolet SS

Again, if this were trump you TDS-affected trump minions would see zero issue with this. The fact is they’re both psuedo-deranged geriatrics.
Appreciate 1
      12-05-2019, 08:27 PM   #467
wdb
dances with roads
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4MC, '07 E93 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgus View Post
People are tired of 70 year old presidents. For better or for worse mark my words.
You may want to look up the age of the current geezer.
Appreciate 3
      12-05-2019, 09:55 PM   #468
WestRace
Major
Rep
Drives: E46 M3, E90 M3

Apparently America is not looking for a few young men.

Dude only only old, dude is a fcking weirdo.

Last edited by WestRace; 12-05-2019 at 10:03 PM..
Appreciate 1
      12-06-2019, 06:20 AM   #469
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
Rep
Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport

Trump supporters trying to castigate another politician for "lashing out" at someone at a rally/campaign stop?

Laughing.
My.
Fucking.
Ass.
Off.

Uncle Jacob's corncob pipe! That irony is too much.
Appreciate 2
      12-06-2019, 08:50 AM   #470
adc100
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2018 Forester XT

How can anyone tame this buffoon seriously. Oh wait.....
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2019, 10:35 AM   #471
bd307
Chef
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
Trump supporters trying to castigate another politician for "lashing out" at someone at a rally/campaign stop?

Laughing.
My.
Fucking.
Ass.
Off.

Uncle Jacob's corncob pipe! That irony is too much.
What's wrong with that? Don't tell us you don't and have not laugh at someone even once who is not on the same side as you.

This is the problem of people pretending they are so clean nowadays.

Problem here is Biden is clearly not fit both physically and mentally, but he is pretending he is. If you are honest, do you want him to be your president?

BTW, we are talking about politics here so I see nothing is wrong with it.
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2019, 11:27 AM   #472
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Scooby-Doo time.

Judge Don McSpadden said hand over FIVE YEARS of financial records - including Hunters time at the Ukrainian oil company. He gave both Biden, 49, and Roberts, 28, 10 days to come up with their financial details to settle child support.

Make it rain, Hunter!
      12-06-2019, 12:34 PM   #473
hooligan_COLD
Rep

Quote:
Scooby-Doo time.

Judge Don McSpadden said hand over FIVE YEARS of financial records - including Hunters time at the Ukrainian oil company. He gave both Biden, 49, and Roberts, 28, 10 days to come up with their financial details to settle child support.

Make it rain, Hunter!

Seems like that would be pretty standard when trying to determine child support, right?
Appreciate 1
      12-06-2019, 12:39 PM   #474
hooligan_COLD
Rep

Quote:
What's wrong with that? Don't tell us you don't and have not laugh at someone even once who is not on the same side as you.

This is the problem of people pretending they are so clean nowadays.

Problem here is Biden is clearly not fit both physically and mentally, but he is pretending he is. If you are honest, do you want him to be your president?

BTW, we are talking about politics here so I see nothing is wrong with it.

Would I take Joe over Trump? Yeah.

The problem is that if you support Trump - and haven't called him out for the myriad instances that he has done exactly this and worse at his own pep rallies, you need to shut the fuck up about Joe doing it.

Trump supporters have zero moral high ground when it comes to mistreatment of rally attendees, or the endorsement of the same, by the politician hosting the rally. If that doesn't apply to you, cool. It applies to several folks in this thread, though.

I suppose a Trump supporter would call what Joe did "just punching back" if it was the Donald instead.

I think it's bad form and bad press regardless of who does it, personally.
Appreciate 2
      12-06-2019, 12:47 PM   #475
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Seems like that would be pretty standard when trying to determine child support, right?
You'd think. He, however, sent his lawyers to prohibit or delay the request. Didn't work, obviously.
Something about needing time to calculate debt.
      12-06-2019, 12:56 PM   #476
hooligan_COLD
Rep

Quote:
You'd think. He, however, sent his lawyers to prohibit or delay the request. Didn't work, obviously.
Something about needing time to calculate debt.
That would also seem pretty standard for someone trying to pay as little child support as he can get away with - I'm assuming Hunter falls in that category.
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2019, 01:13 PM   #477
bd307
Chef
Rep

Quote:
Would I take Joe over Trump? Yeah.

The problem is that if you support Trump - and haven't called him out for the myriad instances that he has done exactly this and worse at his own pep rallies, you need to shut the fuck up about Joe doing it.

Trump supporters have zero moral high ground when it comes to mistreatment of rally attendees, or the endorsement of the same, by the politician hosting the rally. If that doesn't apply to you, cool. It applies to several folks in this thread, though.

I suppose a Trump supporter would call what Joe did "just punching back" if it was the Donald instead.

I think it's bad form and bad press regardless of who does it, personally.
A Trump supporter may or may not be supporting how he does things morally, but a Trump supporter supports him because he can get things done (this is what I learn from business partners that we work with and some of these people hated him before). That is really the difference between supporting someone who is result driven versus someone who cannot get things done, but APPEARING to be doing things morally.

Biden has not earned my trust getting shit done as well as all these other Dems candidates.
Appreciate 2
      12-06-2019, 01:25 PM   #478
WestRace
Major
Rep
Drives: E46 M3, E90 M3

Quote:
A Trump supporter may or may not be supporting how he does things morally, but a Trump supporter supports him because he can get things done (this is what I learn from business partners that we work with and some of these people hated him before). That is really the difference between supporting someone who is result driven versus someone who cannot get things done, but APPEARING to be doing things morally.

Biden has not earned my trust getting shit done as well as all these other Dems candidates.
I agree the part about "getting things done", but other than the tax deal early in his administration, I am not sure he was able to get anything done in a major way. Healthcare, North Korean, Trade Deal are still up in the air. The impeachment is getting in the way of any real progress in policies. I personally don't think anything things will get done after the election. Even if Trump wins, the dems will make sure Trump will fail.

But I do give that he has not "screwed up" in any policies, and has not done any crazy left wing things. Between him and the dems, I would probably still vote for him because even if not getting anything done is better than any of the stuffs Warren wants to get done.

I like Mayor Pete but he's too young and too ideal and his idealism is not something to go up against Putin.
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2019, 01:27 PM   #479
hooligan_COLD
Rep

Quote:

Sure, but you can support his policy positions and decisions without supporting his other actions.

Again, many people criticizing or mocking Biden for this turn a blind eye when it's Trump at the podium. Those are the people I was speaking to.
Appreciate 1
      12-06-2019, 01:45 PM   #480
bd307
Chef
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestRace View Post
I agree the part about "getting things done", but other than the tax deal early in his administration, I am not sure he was able to get anything done in a major way. Healthcare, North Korean, Trade Deal are still up in the air. The impeachment is getting in the way of any real progress in policies. I personally don't think anything things will get done after the election. Even if Trump wins, the dems will make sure Trump will fail.

But I do give that he has not "screwed up" in any policies, and has not done any crazy left wing things. Between him and the dems, I would probably still vote for him because even if not getting anything done is better than any of the stuffs Warren wants to get done.

I like Mayor Pete but he's too young and too ideal and his idealism is not something to go up against Putin.
A lot of the global policies are actually taking a toll overseas in many countries (especially Asia), but no one is reporting them here. For example, South Korea has signed a few big deals with China just few weeks ago. This pissed off NK big time.

How does it have anything to do with Trump? Think tariff.
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2019, 01:53 PM   #481
bd307
Chef
Rep

Quote:
Sure, but you can support his policy positions and decisions without supporting his other actions.

Again, many people criticizing or mocking Biden for this turn a blind eye when it's Trump at the podium. Those are the people I was speaking to.
As a normal citizen with voting rights, the only way for me to show my support is to vote for whoever I trust and hopefully his or her actions will help with those interests I have. In my case it is my business and my family.

A lot of people miss a point when it comes to voting. Remember you cannot selectively vote for a candidate's action. It is an overall package that they are selling and you are voting for.
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2019, 01:56 PM   #482
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i Arctic

I saw that confrontation as a tired man whose son got attacked, and he stood up for his son. Tired, and didn't think about how this might look in the media.

Maybe just stood up and didn't CARE how it looked in the media, because his son is not currently running for office.
Appreciate 1
      12-06-2019, 02:06 PM   #483
bd307
Chef
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
I saw that confrontation as a tired man whose son got attacked, and he stood up for his son. Tired, and didn't think about how this might look in the media.

Maybe just stood up and didn't CARE how it looked in the media, because his son is not currently running for office.
It is actually quite sad if we think about it.

The tired father is trying to protect his son (or maybe both of themselves) from actions they took - whether it is for their private interest or not I won't get into it. But things have taken the father too far or he just cannot lose face at this point by closing his campaign in which I applaud Harris for her courage and know her limits by closing hers.
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2019, 02:08 PM   #484
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

I'll bet Joe is tired of...

Hunter + scotch + blow + stripper = baby