BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion Donald Trump For President!

03-12-2016, 07:06 PM   #1057
FL335
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i

If you're not from the USA....The United States of America, don't chime in. Why? because you don't pay our taxes, live in our country and deal with what we deal. So GTFO!

Why hasn't someone already said this?
Appreciate 3
      03-12-2016, 07:11 PM   #1058
doane2u
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 135i M Sport E88

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL335 View Post
If you're not from the USA....The United States of America, don't chime in. Why? because you don't pay our taxes, live in our country and deal with what we deal. So GTFO!

Yep, you fit right in with the Trump camp... it's embarrassing as I am from this country.
Appreciate 1
      03-12-2016, 07:32 PM   #1059
Ali Shiralian
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i xdrive, 2014 X5 3.5d

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL335 View Post

I'm sorry but what happens in the US affects everyone around the world. Your argument would be valid if your country gtfo of other countries and stopped meddling because your interests, hint oil, calls for it...

Also I don't expect anything else from that clown Trump supporters either. He wants to kick anyone who doesn't agree with him out of his little circus also. You truly deserve each other...
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2016, 07:38 PM   #1060
MKSixer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by doane2u View Post
Yep, you fit right in with the Trump camp... it's embarrassing as I am from this country.
Perhaps the citizens who live in the country in question are best suited to comment here. I don't chime in on the affairs in Canada as I do not understand all of the issues. You can actually fill in the name of almost any country in the world except where truly egregious behavior is the norm, N. Korea, for example.

With all due respect to our neighbors in the north, Canada, as well as our closest ally, England, please let us handle our political discussions. Quite often the condescension that is directed at my fellow citizens, especially those who are more conservative, is inappropriate.

I will remind you of a few things. We are one of the most generous countries in the world. When the world has been aflame, due to no fault of our own, we stepped in to help. Multiple times. No nation in the history of the world that has had such economic and military power has EVER shown such restraint. Are we perfect, absolutely not. However we are not the stupid, narcissistic, power mad, invasion happy, knuckle dragging, barbarians quite a few people have called us.

If you have traveled our country you will find open arms and open hearts in nearly every place you go. And I'm talking about the real America, not NYC, LA, Miama, Chicago, etc. I'm talking about places that you never heard of like Bunkie, LA, Sarasota, FL, Manhattan, KS, etc.

I respectfully suggest that while we enjoy your opinions, respectfully delivered, we don't need your help making up our minds on who we should vote for and we definitely don't appreciate your condescension about our candidates. No matter which side of the fence they happen to be on. As bad as our politicians are, and they are pretty bad, they can't hold a candle to most of the politicians in most of the countries that speak so poorly of us.

Cheers-mk
Appreciate 3
      03-12-2016, 07:46 PM   #1061
MKSixer
Major General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Shiralian View Post
I'm sorry but what happens in the US affects everyone around the world. Your argument would be valid if your country gtfo of other countries and stopped meddling because your interests, hint oil, calls for it...

Also I don't expect anything else from that clown Trump supporters either. He wants to kick anyone who doesn't agree with him out of his little circus also. You truly deserve each other...
If we stepped out of everything, the world would be much worse off. I think that we both know this, sir.
Appreciate 1
      03-12-2016, 09:00 PM   #1062
Ali Shiralian
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i xdrive, 2014 X5 3.5d

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
If we stepped out of everything, the world would be much worse off. I think that we both know this, sir.
Name me one country that you have gone to ( due to the goodness of your heart) and left it in a better situation. Iraq? Afganistan? Vietnam? Please educate me as I'm puzzled. It's not all bad with America and definitely your country has done more good than bad but you've supported dictators when your national interest drove you yo supporting them and still do. As for not commenting on your national politics, I stand by my previous comment that what hspoens in your election eventually will affect other nations. The tone of my comment are not condescending as its trying to point out the bigotry and hateful comment that some candidates make towards other people who are not from the USA. I find that more offensive sir ...
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2016, 09:07 PM   #1063
MKSixer
Major General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Name me one country that you have gone to ( due to the goodness of your heart) and left it in a better situation. Iraq? Afganistan? Vietnam? Please educate me as I'm puzzled. It's not all bad with America and definitely your country has done more good than bad but you've supported dictators when your national interest drove you yo supporting them and still do. As for not commenting on your national politics, I stand by my previous comment that what hspoens in your election eventually will affect other nations. The tone of my comment are not condescending as its trying to point out the bigotry and hateful comment that some candidates make towards other people who are not from the USA. I find that more offensive sir ...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...aid_recipients
Appreciate 1
      03-12-2016, 11:03 PM   #1064
bbbbmw
Major General
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by other_evolved
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
Have them fill out a form, corroborate it with other data you have, and help them understand they will be deported if they are not truthful. Then give them a McRib sandwich and wait til they finish it.
lol @ the McRib comment

So, basically, you are putting your trust and confidence into this type of background check, but not the kind that would let refugees/etc. into the country.

I maintain that there is no accurate method of checking someones "muslimness" and there is no historical precedent for such an action of banning them.
I would "corroborate with other data you have." Meaning use some of the tools the government is using to spy on and profile Americans, on all immigrants/visitors to the country. Even in countries like Syria, with failed or non-existent records, we could very likely apply profiling to things like social media, web traffic, cell phone traffic, etc., and gather better information than we have today. And if we can't find information on an individual, then they don't get in. Period.

The Israelis have been doing this for many decades, and they don't have airplane hijackings, etc. our current leadership is far to PC for something like this, but in reality we have no constitutional obligation to foreigners who are not in the US. Again - they us it on citizens, but not visitors and immigrants. Bizarre.

Oh wait - I forgot Angela Merkel - Obama was at least spying on her.
      03-13-2016, 03:39 AM   #1065
BEMR
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 15 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by direwolfM3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///WORK-F36
Interesting how violence occurs at every Trump rally, almost always white people attacking anyone of color, usually spurred on by Trump, and Trump then just lies about it.
Ya but very interesting fact and can't wait for your response.... Why is it that the protestors are always non Trump activists? They show up at Trump rallies, and wonder why there being treated like they are, DUH! Then they cry like fucking babies that they were ruffed up.

It's like going into a crowded room and yelling FIRE! then wonder why people got stampeded.

Wake up America these are the people that are showing up to divide our Country and wonder why it's happening! This guy I am responding to is showing up even here displaying exactly what I am saying.

Free speech tonight in Chicago was displayed perfectly tonight in the form of the clear definition of hypocrisy, say and do what you want, but silence forcibly the other side. Where is that written?
I don't think you understand how free speech works. It goes both ways.
When you interrupt free speech and refuse to let someone speak, I don't think YOU understand free speech. Go hold your own rally, your March, your bumper sticker, your seminar, your meeting, your yard sign, your parade, your TV show, your party, your flag pole, your ad, your blog, your web page, are you getting it yet? or do you need more? When YOU disrupt ones ability to free speech at their rally under their terms, you violate the very reason that makes us a free fucking country in the first place, in a communistic society your speech is limited or shut out like your seeing the protestors do at a Trump rally.

Another example of how are first amendment rights are trying to be taken away by the BERNIE mentality people. That won't happen my friend in the USA!

With integrity nothing else matters, without integrity nothing else matters.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2016, 06:03 AM   #1066
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Quote:
The tone of THIS comment is all that's needed Ali. It's ingrates like yourself that citizens like myself have had enough of. All that's focused on is what you don't like and you spread your message like the plague. Individual donors from America to foreign atrocities more than likely surpass Canadian totals. Then there's the billion upon billions the system supplies. Money, manpower, medical, defense and on and on.
I'll say it again. Without American assistance a large portion of the world would smell like a sewer and the air would be filled with disease.

Probably the most narrow minded and offensive post I've read since joining this forum.

I'm guessing you may have giggled and applauded when you read that at the last million man march the crowd was chanting "down, down USA" several months back and that news of this nature gets you revving.
      03-13-2016, 06:51 AM   #1067
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
Seriously dude you are working with a complete lack of understanding American politics.
I think it's people's complete inability to see through the smoke and see the real culprits. The top dogs from left and right and their mega donors are petrified by the thought of a non game player winning. The Soros', if you will, both conservative and liberal are fueling and funding the majority of the anti-Trump missions.
Liberals talking about ending the corruption can't see the obvious and are transfixed on what their machine is telling them.
People can become really slow to properly reason when emotions take their common sense out of the equation.
      03-13-2016, 07:30 AM   #1068
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I don't know exactly where I sit with Trump. I think you are correct, The Establishment on both sides are scared of him. Is it a revolution to some respects? I'm not sure. What our friend from Canada doesn't understand is the US Constitution was written for this exact thing to happen; revolution through votes, not violence. The Left obviously set up Chicago on Friday to incite a riot (as it did in '68). The Left proposes it is the Party of intelligence, when actually it is quite the opposite.

The mind games at work. I should have put two and two together but fell for the blurred. I won't post this guy's entire interview but he is absolutely certain it's clinton/soros and this lewis guy.
Sanders people don't seem loopy like that Chicago mess and I looked right past the obvious.

"Hillary Clinton empowered a certain member of Congress to approach the billionaire John Lewis to pay for a portion of this overall program. This isnít just Chicago. Youíre now going to see these phony demonstrators, these ringers, showing up at other Trump events. Ö Thatís as much as Iím prepared to say."*

Trump will get wind of this and hopefully apologize to sanders because I completely believe it. Make trump and Sanders look bad with one swipe of the foul tricks money pen.
      03-13-2016, 07:34 AM   #1069
omega145
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 M235 Xdrive

Funny how people say Obama is a divisive president while they believe someone with no policies and feeding off the irrational fear of American citizens will make America great again. Newsflash people, America is already a great country and you don't need a bigoted fear monger as president to justify your own internal racism.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2016, 09:04 AM   #1070
MKSixer
Major General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
I don't know exactly where I sit with Trump. I think you are correct, The Establishment on both sides are scared of him. Is it a revolution to some respects? I'm not sure. What our friend from Canada doesn't understand is the US Constitution was written for this exact thing to happen; revolution through votes, not violence. The Left obviously set up Chicago on Friday to incite a riot (as it did in '68). The Left proposes it is the Party of intelligence, when actually it is quite the opposite.
http://www.salon.com/2016/03/08/the_..._new_strategy/

A very interesting report by Bill Kristol.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2016, 09:17 AM   #1071
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Hillary Clinton’s campaign benefits enormously by this tactic of planting protestors under the guise of being sanders supporters.

1: It re-orients the issue away from economics toward race; away from economic issues and toward ethnic conflicts

2: It identifies Sanders with violent supporters.

3: It identifies Trump with racism and violence by his having black ‘Bernie supporters’ (of which there are few) disrupting Trump’s rallies.

4: While it smears both Sanders, her current opponent, and Trump, her likely future opponent, it leaves Hillary herself unscathed.

She will stop at nothing.
      03-13-2016, 09:30 AM   #1072
MKSixer
Major General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Sir, here is the entire quote, in case you missed it. And please understand, having been a lobbyist I am largely apolitical and tend to be a, small 'L' libertarian but the inaccurate reporting is vexing me to a point of responding. Additionally, I tend to be a centrist socially but fiscally conservative. These positions may seem to be at odds with each other but the bottom line is this: No institution can tell me how best to live my life and no institution should become an impediment to reasonably transacted commerce or develop a confiscatory tax policy. We now have all three in our current institutions and it is not the way this country should be.

"Without looking at the various polling data, it is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension. Where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine. Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life. If I win the election for President, we are going to Make America Great Again." - Donald J. Trump
Appreciate 1
      03-13-2016, 11:35 AM   #1073
FL335
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i

Quote:

So where did I say I support Trump? IM on the fence with that. Anyone but Hilary. IMO.

But let me chime in on CA politics....oh wait. CA is not relevant so why would I do that?
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2016, 12:42 PM   #1074
doane2u
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 135i M Sport E88

Here's a good read on the truthdig website:

Donald Trumpís Chicago Rally Cancellation Is a Big Con Job by the GOP Front-Runner

"Donald Trump doesnít want peace. He doesnít want unity. He wants chaos.
He can spin the cancellation of his Chicago rally any way he wants. He can deny heís responsible. He can claim it was an accident. But the scene unfolding across the United States is by his design."
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2016, 03:22 PM   #1075
direwolfM3
Private
Rep
Drives: 2015 F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEMR View Post
When you interrupt free speech and refuse to let someone speak, I don't think YOU understand free speech. Go hold your own rally, your March, your bumper sticker, your seminar, your meeting, your yard sign, your parade, your TV show, your party, your flag pole, your ad, your blog, your web page, are you getting it yet? or do you need more? When YOU disrupt ones ability to free speech at their rally under their terms, you violate the very reason that makes us a free fucking country in the first place, in a communistic society your speech is limited or shut out like your seeing the protestors do at a Trump rally.

Another example of how are first amendment rights are trying to be taken away by the BERNIE mentality people. That won't happen my friend in the USA!
Ok, so here's a little lesson for you. The First Amendment protects you from the GOVERNMENT. Not from other PEOPLE. It is astonishing how many people do not get this simple concept. So even if the anti Trump group prevented him from speaking(which did not happen), it still would not be a violation of his free speech.

But even this is all irrelevant here. Let me tell you what really happened at the UIC pavilion in Chicago. The people in attendance were about 60% Trump supporters and about 40% anti-Trump. All was peaceful until they announced that Trump would not be appearing. Once it was cancelled, the Trump supporters became visibly upset and the anti Trump people began to celebrate. And this is when various skirmishes took place.

We also know that Trump lied when he said that the Chicago PD told him to cancel the event. The Chicago PD has put out a statement saying this.

Another issue that makes you wonder is, why would Trump would even choose this location for a rally? The student body is well over 50% minority, including a very large and visible Muslim presence. Not to mention that UIC is right in the middle of the West side of Chicago. Unless the goal was to was to just stir up his base.

BTW not everyone against Trump or even at the Chicago rally is a Bernie supporter. Most people are just fed up with all the hate and idiocy coming from his campaign. And just to add a little perspective to all you die-hard Trump supporters here- Chicago, NY, LA, etc represents the REAL America. The ones that are actually running this country. And I can honestly say, that I don't personally know a single Trump supporter. And I socialize in very diverse groups, inclusive of many older white right-leaning men.

Last edited by direwolfM3; 03-13-2016 at 03:47 PM..
Appreciate 1
      03-13-2016, 07:52 PM   #1076
BEMR
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Ok, so here's a little lesson for you. The First Amendment protects you from the GOVERNMENT. Not from other PEOPLE. It is astonishing how many people do not get this simple concept. So even if the anti Trump group prevented him from speaking(which did not happen), it still would not be a violation of his free speech.

But even this is all irrelevant here. Let me tell you what really happened at the UIC pavilion in Chicago. The people in attendance were about 60% Trump supporters and about 40% anti-Trump. All was peaceful until they announced that Trump would not be appearing. Once it was cancelled, the Trump supporters became visibly upset and the anti Trump people began to celebrate. And this is when various skirmishes took place.

We also know that Trump lied when he said that the Chicago PD told him to cancel the event. The Chicago PD has put out a statement saying this.

Another issue that makes you wonder is, why would Trump would even choose this location for a rally? The student body is well over 50% minority, including a very large and visible Muslim presence. Not to mention that UIC is right in the middle of the West side of Chicago. Unless the goal was to was to just stir up his base.

BTW not everyone against Trump or even at the Chicago rally is a Bernie supporter. Most people are just fed up with all the hate and idiocy coming from his campaign. And just to add a little perspective to all you die-hard Trump supporters here- Chicago, NY, LA, etc represents the REAL America. The ones that are actually running this country. And I can honestly say, that I don't personally know a single Trump supporter. And I socialize in very diverse groups, inclusive of many older white right-leaning men.
Will by the sounds of it with all your friends you describe as being surrounded in your circle of individuals you deal with daily, answer this, why are you upset and afraid of Trump?

Also please what specifically are you talking about regarding Trump hate, name specifically please.....

Are we to assume your also calling Trump a racist, and with the only black candidate on both sides, Dr Ben Carson, is in fact endorsing Trump, he's a racist too? I truly feel sorry for you my friend, and all I can think of when you act so scared about TRUMP winning, is that your loosing a lot of Democrat voter base to Trump, and THATS a fact my friend!

Appreciate 0
      03-13-2016, 08:01 PM   #1077
BEMR
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Also my friend reading is a good place to learn, but since it's lesson time for you and your friends, go ahead and try and dispute this from the words of the law itself....

You Can't Hurt People or Incite Trouble

In 1942, the U.S. Supreme Court added "incitement" to the list of things not covered by freedom of speech. "Fighting words" are against the law and not protected. You can't abuse someone verbally, or use words to rile a crowd into doing something illegal. Law enforcement can criminally charge you for your conduct, and you wouldn't be able to claim that you were exercising your constitutional rights.

I have a funny feeling you will probably have some trouble disputing the above.

Appreciate 0
      03-13-2016, 09:28 PM   #1078
BEMR
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

lol lol your last comment in your statement "and I don't even know a single Trump supporter" LOL AGAIN, then why are you worried, concerned, offended, feeling strange, mad, upset, should I go on? We're not worried about Hillary or BERNIE, otherwise we'd be on a pro Hillary BERNIE website trying to put them down like you are or even at a Hillary BERNIE rally doing the same.

This movement with Trump is so large in numbers that we actually fear nothing enough to need to disrupt them, nor go on their website, because were really not worried.

A reminder of what this thread is in case some have forgotten, "Trump for President"

Appreciate 0