BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion Liberal Hypocrisy

05-02-2018, 08:21 AM   #1101
TheWatchGuy
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishbimmer View Post
Sorry you got your undergarments in a wad over my response to your post. you have obviously missed the point made which is that no political party has a monopoly on hypocritical behavior because as humans, we are all hypocrites, and my suggesting you cannot voice your opinion on this site because quite possibly, you cannot afford such a car or otherwise is in response to your ignorant statement about liberals. You didn't like it, but I said it in an attempt to diminish the veracity of your statement such as liberals are...most of us decided a long time ago that not all conservatives are fascists with small dicks that eagerly display bigoted behavior.
Now, I have been to New Jersey many times and although it does have its pluses, I'd rather live in Orange County, CA and choose to do so freely. Its rare we move back to New Jersey but maybe I'm wrong.

Perhaps some day, you may discover that the very people that allowed your predecessors into the country were "liberals", or the Doctor or Nurse that helps your wife deliver her child are also. We are all over the place!
Finally, I drive an M5 because I like to, and was encouraged to surrender my M6 for the additional space so that my grandchildren could be accommodated. It accelerates well, and stops safely. By the way, The fact I have multiple offspring, and numerous grandchildren would seem to indicate that my dick, or "balls" have functioned effectively enough for my wife and family but I understand your outrage.

I wish you the best, hope you eventually pass your state's high school equivalency exam, and that you embrace the closing that you so readily direct others to take.
My doctors are republicans
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2018, 08:43 AM   #1102
minn19
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 19 F150, 19 S5 SB 19 ZL1 1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Remember when I told you I inherited a home back in the old country. Where do you think Iím going when I retire. Oh and btw I couldnít give a damn Iím more than happy to live on the land that once belong to a bunch of nomadic natives with no concept of property. As I recall you where the one complaining about the land we stole form Mexico after defeating them.
Huh?
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2018, 09:06 AM   #1103
UglyBuzzard
Baba Booey
United_States
Rep
Drives: Use to be a X5 50i M Sport

Quote:
Quote:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/23...-festival.html

Liberals at their finest. Notice how they quickly pull up the First Amendment when ever it suits their purpose. Liberal professors says some outrages shit and they scream about her right to free speech. If roles where reversed and a conservative professor (do they even exist) said something even slightly controversial they would immediately launch a protest to have him damn near crucified. If the university didn't comply then they wold start a boycott.

On a personal level I'm all about free speech no matter how ridiculous it is. In the end the idiot mouthing off will burn enough bridges to completely isolate themselves from anyone who would take them seriously let alone hire them.
Sorry you got your undergarments in a wad over my response to your post. you have obviously missed the point made which is that no political party has a monopoly on hypocritical behavior because as humans, we are all hypocrites, and my suggesting you cannot voice your opinion on this site because quite possibly, you cannot afford such a car or otherwise is in response to your ignorant statement about liberals. You didn't like it, but I said it in an attempt to diminish the veracity of your statement such as liberals are...most of us decided a long time ago that not all conservatives are fascists with small dicks that eagerly display bigoted behavior.
Now, I have been to New Jersey many times and although it does have its pluses, I'd rather live in Orange County, CA and choose to do so freely. Its rare we move back to New Jersey but maybe I'm wrong.

Perhaps some day, you may discover that the very people that allowed your predecessors into the country were "liberals", or the Doctor or Nurse that helps your wife deliver her child are also. We are all over the place!
Finally, I drive an M5 because I like to, and was encouraged to surrender my M6 for the additional space so that my grandchildren could be accommodated. It accelerates well, and stops safely. By the way, The fact I have multiple offspring, and numerous grandchildren would seem to indicate that my dick, or "balls" have functioned effectively enough for my wife and family but I understand your outrage.

I wish you the best, hope you eventually pass your state's high school equivalency exam, and that you embrace the closing that you so readily direct others to take.
Liberals that let our ancestors into this country legally. WTF is the left thinking now? Our hard earned tax dollars for people that avoid the process? You don't see anything wrong with that? Let all of them in after they go through the process and commit to assimilating.

Being in Orange County myself, I am disgusted with this CA government and this sanctuary state nonsense. Beyond insane. What say you?

What happened to common sense?
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2018, 09:24 AM   #1104
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i Arctic

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyBuzzard View Post
Liberals that let our ancestors into this country legally. WTF is the left thinking now? Our hard earned tax dollars for people that avoid the process? You don't see anything wrong with that? Let all of them in after they go through the process and commit to assimilating.

Being in Orange County myself, I am disgusted with this CA government and this sanctuary state nonsense. Beyond insane. What say you?

What happened to common sense?
Not so common any longer

#whippersnappers
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2018, 09:37 AM   #1105
xander_g
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92/F10

Garage List
2014 BMW 535xi  [0.00]
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoens View Post
Hallucinogens...oh don't temp me--phenomenal drugs...if you have never tried then you have not experienced a part of your brain....a part of reality.
I wonder what would happen if certain people had a profound experience - would their views change drastically or would they emerge completely broken?
Appreciate 2
minn196905.50
jgoens3627.50

05-02-2018, 10:03 AM   #1106
TheWatchGuy
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
So, the guy who drives a weak ass 4 cylinder bmw on what is supposed to be an "M" site-or perhaps I am wrong is categorizing people as liberals when he dont even drive a performance car. See what I am saying? You should not be generalizing about anything and we should not about you dickweed. We are all hypocrites and you are gonna have to live with it.
Quote:
1. No one cares about your M5 there "baller".
2. I own a E92 335 and a 228, which my fiance drives. This is listed right under my username but obviously you have serious reading comprehension issues. Only thing weak here is your ability to read.
3. I don't give a fuck about driving a performance car. Obviously you need to drive one in order to compensate for your lack of balls.
4. The site is called E90POST. Seems you are way to stupid to figure out that E90 referrers to the E9x 3 series dating from 06-12. THIS IS NOT AN M SITE. I understand though, again reading is not your strong suit.
5. I best not fuck with you because you are a bad ass mother fucker from Orange County. Oh you should see the fear in my eyes right now there kitty cat.

Now fuck off!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
I don't disagree with the nature of your post, but you must understand how Bimmerpost works. I, for example, am reading this thread on the M3/M4 Forum, not the E9x forum. At the top it says:
BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > Liberal Hypocrisy

Note the BIMMERPOST Universal Forums - just a point of clarification.
Lol i missed these 2 going off the deep end there... Glad someone was the voice of reason.
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2018, 10:06 AM   #1107
TheWatchGuy
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by xander_g View Post
I wonder what would happen if certain people had a profound experience - would their views change drastically or would they emerge completely broken?
Appreciate 1
xander_g761.00

05-02-2018, 11:39 AM   #1108
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i Arctic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatchGuy View Post
Is that a new app I'm missing?
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2018, 01:48 PM   #1109
jgoens
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by xander_g View Post
Could go either way as they will realize something they never did before and it might go against what they have always thought and send them into a crisis or it will bring up something that they always knew but repressed.
      05-02-2018, 03:27 PM   #1110
chetrickerman
ECUTek Master Tuner
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 YMB

Garage List
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatchGuy View Post
Yes, yes I have. It's quite hysterical.
      05-08-2018, 06:03 AM   #1111
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

New President of the Rabid Hypocrites Society.
Attached Images

MKSixer22740.50
scostu1227.50
arkie6359.00

05-08-2018, 06:50 AM   #1112
ard5040
Captain
Rep
Drives: '09 e90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
New President of the Rabid Hypocrites Society.
Sooo stupid. All he had to do was take a page out of the RWPB (Right Wing Play Book) and say that it never happened. Then add, "Nobody loves women more than I do, BELIEVE ME". Or, "It's a witch hunt". Dumb Dems feel like they have to own their bad behavior. Way to go Gonzo!
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2018, 08:05 AM   #1113
chetrickerman
ECUTek Master Tuner
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 YMB

Garage List
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ard5040 View Post
Sooo stupid. All he had to do was take a page out of the RWPB (Right Wing Play Book) and say that it never happened. Then add, "Nobody loves women more than I do, BELIEVE ME". Or, "It's a witch hunt". Dumb Dems feel like they have to own their bad behavior. Way to go Gonzo!
Attached Images

Delta03117393.00
MKSixer22740.50

05-08-2018, 08:07 AM   #1114
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
You mean the Bill Clinton playbook. "I did not have sexual relations with that woman."
Appreciate 3
MKSixer22740.50
scostu1227.50

05-08-2018, 08:16 AM   #1115
MKSixer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
You mean the Bill Clinton playbook. "I did not have sexual relations with that woman."
And thereafter, whole apparatus jumps in to vilify her. Don't forget that part.

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 3
Delta03117393.00
SakhirM410200.00

05-08-2018, 08:27 AM   #1116
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Quote:
Resigned hours after accusations.
Backhanding women, choking women. Sad and sickening.
But, but, but. Whataboutism. #metoo
Sorry.
      05-08-2018, 11:37 AM   #1117
ard5040
Captain
Rep
Drives: '09 e90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Resigned hours after accusations.
Backhanding women, choking women. Sad and sickening.
But, but, but. Whataboutism. #metoo
Sorry.
Whataboutism?? The first thing you boys bring up is Bill Clinton. Talk about hypocrisy, Ken Starr investigates Bill Clinton for six years at a cost of $40 million. He gets impeached over some head. Lewinsky, by the way, has said repeatedly that there was no coercion or threat, real or implied. Your boy brags about grabbing pussy, is accused by 14 women of nonconsensual groping, and has sex with two women (who many of you have called whores on the forum, Trump is the whore) while his wife of 18 months is home with his son. And you boys on the right turn your heads and say, "Who am I to judge?" Give me a fucking break. You guys remind me of a Melissa McCarthy line from a movie a few years ago. I'll paraphrase; " Has anyone seen the Right's balls. There little Tic Tac balls.No, they're even smaller than that. Teeny, tiny mouse balls."

Last edited by ard5040; 05-08-2018 at 12:15 PM..
Appreciate 2
Sassicaia3436.50

05-08-2018, 12:16 PM   #1118
Delta0311
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Whataboutism?? The first thing you boys bring up is Bill Clinton. Talk about hypocrisy, Ken Starr investigates Bill Clinton for six years at a cost of $40 million. He gets impeached over some head. Lewinsky, by the way, has said repeatedly that there was no coercion or threat, real or implied. Your boy brags about grabbing pussy, is accused by 14 women of nonconsensual groping, and has sex with two women (who many of you have called whores on the forum, Trump is the whore) while his wife of 18 months is home with his son. And you boys on the right turn your heads and say, "Who am I to judge?" Give me a fucking break. You guys remind me of a Melissa McCarthy line from a movie a few years ago. I'll paraphrase; " Has anyone seen the Right's balls. There little Tic Tac ball.No, they're even small than that. Teeny, tiny mouse balls."
Clinton had way more allegations than just Monica. Seems you have a very selective memory. Who gives a fuck that Trump said "grab them by the pussy". I heard far crazier shit in my gym locker room but you don't see me crying about it. Yes we guys say some fucked up things in regards to women when talking amongst ourselves. I'm sure you are a saint and never said any fucked up comments when it comes to women.

Yes the first thing we do is bring up Clinton. Meanwhile the first thing you did was some how link inappropriate behavior strictly to the "right wing"; " All he had to do was take a page out of the RWPB (Right Wing Play Book)".... that's you right there.. So get the fuck out of here with your "oh you guys bring up Clinton" BS.

You are literally the reason why this thread exists.

Last edited by Delta0311; 05-08-2018 at 12:22 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2018, 12:34 PM   #1119
MKSixer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Whataboutism?? The first thing you boys bring up is Bill Clinton. Talk about hypocrisy, Ken Starr investigates Bill Clinton for six years at a cost of $40 million. He gets impeached over some head. Lewinsky, by the way, has said repeatedly that there was no coercion or threat, real or implied. Your boy brags about grabbing pussy, is accused by 14 women of nonconsensual groping, and has sex with two women (who many of you have called whores on the forum, Trump is the whore) while his wife of 18 months is home with his son. And you boys on the right turn your heads and say, "Who am I to judge?" Give me a fucking break. You guys remind me of a Melissa McCarthy line from a movie a few years ago. I'll paraphrase; " Has anyone seen the Right's balls. There little Tic Tac balls.No, they're even smaller than that. Teeny, tiny mouse balls."
Read this.

http://www.businessinsider.com/democ...linton-2017-11

Your statement, above places you firmly in the camp of being part of the problem.

Cheers-mk

Pay particular attention to this part:
Attached Images

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 3
Delta03117393.00
GrussGott8996.00
SakhirM410200.00

05-08-2018, 12:41 PM   #1120
SumBMWGuy
Major
Rep
Drives: A German Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Read this.

http://www.businessinsider.com/democ...linton-2017-11

Your statement, above places you firmly in the camp of being part of the problem.

Cheers-mk

Pay particular attention to this part:
But here you are carrying water for Trump ... who admittedly sexually assaults women. Don't get too dizzy from the heights of your moral high ground.
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2018, 12:43 PM   #1121
Delta0311
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
But here you are carrying water for Trump ... who admittedly sexually assaults women. Don't get too dizzy from the heights of your moral high ground.
I mean we can easily say you carry water for Hollywood gun glam industry. I mean you work in the industry that glamorizes guns in films while at the same time protesting against them in real life. I mean damn, talk about hypocrisy.
Appreciate 1
SakhirM410200.00

05-08-2018, 12:58 PM   #1122
SumBMWGuy
Major
Rep
Drives: A German Car

Quote:
I mean we can easily say you carry water for Hollywood gun glam industry. I mean you work in the industry that glamorizes guns in films while at the same time protesting against them in real life. I mean damn, talk about hypocrisy.
Huh, I don't recall where I have said no guns, would you care to enlighten me?

edit: Delta, you sound like a fucking stalker, how the hell do you even remember what industry I work in. Maybe double check your meds, dude!!!
Appreciate 0