BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion Rosenstein is Toast

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-10-2018, 10:31 AM   #89
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
8658
Rep
13,856
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Still believing the NYT after two years of disappoints, one after another?
Shoot. Don Jr should be on his second year of 10 spot sentence according to them. Melania should be married to Kenye by now. The National Enquirer mystery safe was full of Circus Peanuts. Just in time for Halloween too!

Carry on.
__________________
Crazy Diamond

Last edited by gonzo; 10-10-2018 at 10:40 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2018, 11:13 AM   #90
Sassicaia
Brigadier General
Sassicaia's Avatar
Canada
3437
Rep
3,060
Posts

Drives: SMB F80 6MT
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Vancouver, Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Still believing the NYT after two years of disappoints, one after another?
Shoot. Don Jr should be on his second year of 10 spot sentence according to them. Melania should be married to Kenye by now. The National Enquirer mystery safe was full of Circus Peanuts. Just in time for Halloween too!

Carry on.
where did you get the info that made you "99.99%" sure that Rosenstein quit?
Appreciate 1
      10-10-2018, 11:51 AM   #91
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
8658
Rep
13,856
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

^ eh?
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2018, 11:58 AM   #92
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
8658
Rep
13,856
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Tomorrows Rosenstein hearing canceled.

Has he given up his mates over at the FBI and DOJ?
Bakers flip must have been pretty juicy.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2018, 07:24 AM   #93
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
8658
Rep
13,856
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Rosenstein now says he will not do a transcribed hearing.
(hard record/trail)
Trump.
'That is strange' when told.

Glenn Simpson, Fusion GPS, pleads the 5th yesterday.

Getting warmer.


Coming Soon.
'Where did you see that, bratbart or Q?'
Something along that line.

#syndromeongarth
#syndromeonwayne
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2018, 07:33 AM   #94
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
5191
Rep
4,367
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Rosenstein now says he will not do a transcribed hearing.
(hard record/trail)
Trump.
'That is strange' when told.

Glenn Simpson, Fusion GPS, pleads the 5th yesterday.

Getting warmer.


Coming Soon.
'Where did you see that, bratbart or Q?'
Something along that line.

#syndromeongarth
#syndromeonwayne

Gonzo, you don't suppose your "we've got 'em now!" posts are any more endearing than the never-Trumpers' versions of the same, do you?
Appreciate 2
minn196905.50

      10-12-2018, 07:38 AM   #95
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
8658
Rep
13,856
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

^
I posted updates to what many find to be a very important matter. FISA/Dossier

Do you see those two developments as normal or meh worthy?

2 years of chasing Russians. Yeah, I'm looking for closure. Both ways.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2018, 08:21 AM   #96
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
10317
Rep
13,085
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
^
I posted updates to what many find to be a very important matter. FISA/Dossier

Do you see those two developments as normal or meh worthy?

2 years of chasing Russians. Yeah, I'm looking for closure. Both ways.
Yet we never see where these "updates" come from.
Praying medic?
Mark F?
Self peeling onions?
Strzok??
HILLARY?!?!
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 1
minn196905.50

      10-12-2018, 08:24 AM   #97
are0lies
Banned
United_States
4139
Rep
1,871
Posts

Drives: 2011 M3 E93
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Riverside

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
Yet we never see where these "updates" come from.
Praying medic?
Mark F?
Self peeling onions?
Strzok??
HILLARY?!?!
Gonzo himself?
Appreciate 1
      10-12-2018, 08:27 AM   #98
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
5191
Rep
4,367
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
^
I posted updates to what many find to be a very important matter. FISA/Dossier

Do you see those two developments as normal or meh worthy?

2 years of chasing Russians. Yeah, I'm looking for closure. Both ways.
I would love some closure, too. I don't think speculative posts, in either direction, help toward that end.

That's all.

This is the only thing I could dig up about Rosenstein refusing to testify, but it makes no mention of being under oath, or having it transcribed, as the sticking point.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...the-wire-story

Have a good weekend, buddy.
Appreciate 1
      10-12-2018, 08:27 AM   #99
minn19
Major General
minn19's Avatar
United_States
6906
Rep
7,372
Posts

Drives: 19 F150, 19 S5 SB 19 ZL1 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Minnesota

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
Yet we never see where these "updates" come from.
Praying medic?
Mark F?
Self peeling onions?
Strzok??
HILLARY?!?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by are0lies View Post
Gonzo himself?
How many people that Gonzo has said are going to prison..........have even been charged, much less gotten anywhere near a prison?
Appreciate 1
      10-12-2018, 09:03 AM   #100
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
8658
Rep
13,856
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_clt View Post
I would love some closure, too. I don't think speculative posts, in either direction, help toward that end.

That's all.

This is the only thing I could dig up about Rosenstein refusing to testify, but it makes no mention of being under oath, or having it transcribed, as the sticking point.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...the-wire-story

Have a good weekend, buddy.
The will not be transcribed story is out. I think it was the Washington Examiner. I think.

Anyway.
Turley is a solid viewpoint imo. He is a by the book professor.
https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciar...recuse-himself

Cloudy situation, to say the least.


Just drove 20 miles round trip for breakfast tacos.
Awesome and very popular here. I just became Mr. Wonderful.

Have a great weekend yourself!


Roading time.
Out.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2018, 09:23 AM   #101
are0lies
Banned
United_States
4139
Rep
1,871
Posts

Drives: 2011 M3 E93
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Riverside

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
The will not be transcribed story is out. I think it was the Washington Examiner. I think.

Anyway.
Turley is a solid viewpoint imo. He is a by the book professor.
https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciar...recuse-himself

Cloudy situation, to say the least.


Just drove 20 miles round trip for breakfast tacos.
Awesome and very popular here. I just became Mr. Wonderful.

Have a great weekend yourself!


Roading time.
Out.
Why are all the good tacos 20 miles away? Same here.
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2018, 09:33 AM   #102
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
8658
Rep
13,856
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

^
I won't drive that far for them often but I was gearing up for driving, I suppose.

Clean not greasy bacon, skin on potatoes and egg. Great pico and roasted peppers salsa. I don't do pig much, but it was worth it.
Kicker...$1.89 each. Little hole in the wall filling station.

Now, I'm out.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2018, 08:03 PM   #103
wdb
dances with roads
wdb's Avatar
United_States
2087
Rep
2,883
Posts

Drives: '07 Z4MC, '07 E93 328i
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: the perimeter

iTrader: (4)

Have fun in MeXXXico
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2019, 01:21 PM   #104
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
10317
Rep
13,085
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ard5040 View Post
The New York Times is reporting that Rod Rosenstein commented to JD and White House staff that he be wired and record trump as evidence to invoke the 25th Ammendment. The source is anonymous, which is ironic considering what trump thinks of anonymous sources, but it won't preclude trump from firing him to get to Mueller. For his part, Rosenstein denies it.
Is it Rosenstein now retiring on his own terms?
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2019, 10:29 AM   #105
ard5040
Captain
408
Rep
653
Posts

Drives: '09 e90 M3
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Westchester, NY

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
Is it Rosenstein now retiring on his own terms?
You’re right, he’s leaving the DOJ. Never thought he’d last a week when I posted this. Apparently, the WH lawyers and Lindsay Graham told Trump that that was a line he couldn’t cross.
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2019, 01:05 PM   #106
Taskmaster
Banned
Japan
2331
Rep
9,157
Posts

Drives: M235i 6MT / E92 328 Msport 6MT
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Florida

iTrader: (6)

Wow, Gonzo still wrong.
Appreciate 1
      03-14-2019, 01:50 PM   #107
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
10317
Rep
13,085
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskmaster View Post
Wow, Gonzo still wrong.
But....but.......HILLARY!!!!! PEELED ONIONS!!!!!! STROZK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I had to get that out of my system.
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2019, 05:57 PM   #108
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
8658
Rep
13,856
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskmaster View Post
Wow, Gonzo still wrong.
About?
Be specific.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2019, 06:03 PM   #109
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
8658
Rep
13,856
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
But....but.......HILLARY!!!!! PEELED ONIONS!!!!!! STROZK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I had to get that out of my system.
Patience. You've made it this far.

Rosenstein will jump ship the day before or the day of Muellers report release. Watch.

Lawsuit filed yesterday:
Why is Rosey refusing to turn over his communications from the day Comey got the boot until the day the special counsel was formed?
All of those tidbits will be out. He can't just refuse to hand them over.


Still your President.
Still simple.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2019, 06:47 PM   #110
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
10317
Rep
13,085
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
But....but.......HILLARY!!!!! PEELED ONIONS!!!!!! STROZK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I had to get that out of my system.
Patience. You've made it this far.

Rosenstein will jump ship the day before or the day of Muellers report release. Watch.

Lawsuit filed yesterday:
Why is Rosey refusing to turn over his communications from the day Comey got the boot until the day the special counsel was formed?
All of those tidbits will be out. He can't just refuse to hand them over.


Still your President.
Still simple.
Is that from BratBART or Q anon?
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:25 AM.




bmw
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST